(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

I am amazed with this pic, they hold hands even before the shooting start.. 

I wonder how he asked her to hold her hand :rolleyes: or he just grabbed it hahaaha

He probably just grabbed her hand like he did at PC and BS Awards :D I notice whenever he grabbed her hand, he always looked at her, I guess just to see if she is ok with that or not..

I saw on SYJ fan page that she will attend APAN Star Award on 10/13. APAN is an awards ceremony for excellence in TV in SK. She probably wins some awards from SITR. So that means JHI will too? Or he may have to attend the ceremony as well? I tried to look up his fan page for the info but couldn’t find anything.

7 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

He probably just grabbed her hand like he did at PC and BS Awards :D I notice whenever he grabbed her hand, he always looked at her, I guess just to see if she is ok with that or not..

I saw on SYJ fan page that she will attend APAN Star Award on 10/13. APAN is an awards ceremony for excellence in TV in SK. She probably wins some awards from SITR. So that means JHI will too? Or he may have to attend the ceremony as well? I tried to look up his fan page for the info but couldn’t find anything.

And she never refused, right?! Hahaha..

Thank you for the information.. we have something to look for :D i really wanna see them together though i doubt they will, coz its such a dilemma.. if they look close together people will bug more about the dating rumour and if they dont people will dissapointed hahaha its so hard being a public figure.. lets see what will happen :D

But I'm happy that this couple doesn't receive hard rejection as WWWSK couple (poor them :sweatingbullets: ) does it means this couple get netizen approval? :rolleyes: but why they have so little shipper hahaha

The APAN awards have a "Best Couple Category" too!! It looks like it wasn't held in 2017 but the 2016 winners were Song-song couple

Hehehe...I love this. Did you really like Rollercoasters JHI? Or you just saying that to spend more time with SYJ?

3 hours ago, thi2018 said:

saw on SYJ fan page that she will attend APAN Star Award on 10/13. APAN is an awards ceremony for excellence in TV in SK. She probably wins some awards from SITR

There are 2 awards may be handled to her: the grand exellence or the global star, I guess the later fits her more ( for her well known, success both in drama& movie and her fame for years as first hallyu generation). JHI may get his own award n come there. But  I doubt they will show up together n holding hands again :crazy:

9 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Love this clip.. the moment he got his confidence back as soon as he approached her :D his face obviously look so relieved

RIGHTTTTT? Enough to grab her hand and lead her away. Compared to his own entrance earlier!

2018 APAN Star Awards

The Korea Entertainment Management Association  (KMA) announced that the 2018 APAN Star Awards (APAN) will be held at the Kyunghee University Seoul Campus Peace Hall on October 13th. APAN Star Awards  is the only TV drama award ceremony in Korea that has been hosted since 2012 by KTB. It will be held from September 29th to October 13th and will be broadcasted on tvN.

Kim Hyo-jin, chairman of the KSTAR Group, who was appointed as the chairman of the Organizing Committee of the 2018 APAN Star Awards, said, "I am pleased to play an important role in spreading the Korean drama that has played an important role in the center of the Korean Wave. "I will do my best to make the 2018 APAN Star Awards (Asia-Pacific Star Awards) become the best drama award in the world and beyond Asia-Pacific."

Meanwhile, the 2018 APAN Star Awards (Asia Pacific Star Awards) with Kay Star Group will be held at Kyunghee University Peace Hall on September 29th. Lee Eung-jin, the director of the drama institute, will organize a panel of judges, and will also publish a number of award nominees. Previously, the 5th APAN Star Awards (Asia Pacific Star Awards) was awarded to Song Jong-ki, and the global star was Lee Byung-heon.

Cr: Korea Entertainment Management Association

This was posted early July but I haven't seen any articles about the award nominees. They only confirmed the location and the dates. 

51 minutes ago, randomthotz said:

YJ and HB full Vogue Korea spread. If only she had one with JHI, but HB looks really good with her..

They really look good together, to be honest. Luckily the concept of this photoshoot was not of romantic type. Cant imagine how would SYJ-JHI shippers react if it really happened :lol:

The thing is haters already had very bad comments about JHI after these pictures of SYJ-HB released. I feel so bad for him.... I hope he doesn’t get affect by the comparison between him and HB with SYJ. Those comments are quite unbearable. If they keep comparing her costars then SYJ will be single forever because she looks good with all her costars. 

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

The thing is haters already had very bad comments about JHI after these pictures of SYJ-HB released. I feel so bad for him.... I hope he doesn’t get affect by the comparison between him and HB with SYJ. Those comments are quite unbearable. If they keep comparing her costars then SYJ will be single forever because she looks good with all her costars. 

What did they say? 

17 hours ago, thi2018 said:

The thing is haters already had very bad comments about JHI after these pictures of SYJ-HB released. I feel so bad for him.... I hope he doesn’t get affect by the comparison between him and HB with SYJ. Those comments are quite unbearabl

Sometimes I think K nét are so cruel. Poor JHI. Hope SYJ comforts him to go through this:tears:

Gosh..I feel so awful for JHI. How can the K netizens speak like that? They are clearly just judging based on looks! Anyway,  SYJ always says she doesn’t go for looks, so all this comparison is irrelevant. Besides, I personally find JHI very handsome....so to each his own..

I’m worried about JHI as he seems like the sort who will be affected by negative comments.   Hope JHI is mature enough and will not be affected by such baseless comments and that he will have more confidence in himself. 

I really miss seeing this couple together. Hope the APAN star awards will be an opportunity for us to see them together again! :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Cotton Candy said:

Besides, I personally find JHI very handsome....so to each his own..

JHI looks very sweet, gentle and approachable  (except whe he gets jealous....hehehe).. Hyun Bin is like a rich, handsome man who is unapproachable and unreachable... so realistically, I think JHI is more suitable for SYJ because she is a type who likes to be comfortable (wears slippers and no makeup) and have fun. 

Archived