(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

10 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Looks like SYJ will represent Ganeshi Korea Jewelry...wondering if the ring she wore at the Negotiation PC came from Ganeshi 

So the ring is just a ring, a sponsered ring :tears:. A little bit upset though did not hope much that ring had a story to tell :unsure:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as we want to see signs and stuff (can u imagine if JHI also wear a ring suddenly)....it's not as important as compared to if they do have some good feelings and prefer to date in secret....or even a step backwards, just corresponding more to know each other better. 

Rationally their status are abit different. If one is cautious, it's understandable. If he feel the feelings are real...but prefer to keep it low profile and take a careful approach...it's their choice. Just that even if they want to meet up as friends....celebrities face more issues (eg being caught by reporters with exaggerated reports) than people like us, non-celebrities.

And relationships aren't always like...just pure friends vs confirmed lovers...might be in between, a test period....then any news might make it awkward. I think a few celebrity couples might be like that, they aren't ready/confirmed yet but force to admit.

Of course, i can't confirm anything. And also try not to be affected too much. Good news/signs...happy. No news...it's just another day. 

8 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting in this thread and I want to first say I really enjoy reading all your posts all this while. I’m been silently lurking and didn’t really have much courage to post here as I don’t think I write as well as all of you!

But I decided to drop a post just to share my own feelings about this couple. Like all of you, I’m shipping this couple so much as their chemistry is so amazing and he’s so charming. I’ve always been a fan of SYJ since many years back and it was only through Pretty Noona that I got to know JHI. Based on my observations of SYJ and her co-stars, I can sense that she likes him, either through her actions in the BTS or her words through the interviews she gave.  The most obvious one to me was when she said that if JHI were to ask her out, she doesn’t know what will happen. That to me was a very strong tell tale sign that she likes him or at least that there’s a chance with him. I’m not able to list down all other examples here but all I can say is she definitely didn’t give any negative signals. It’s very different from what I’ve seen with respect to her other co-stars. 

But what I’ve been disappointed with is I actually don’t see any signs coming from JHI. I have read he is introverted but I’ve also read that he says he is the sort who is very honest about his feelings. In fact SYJ said that too. But I find that based on what I’ve seen from the interviews or Instagram posts etc, the one who could be truly honest about her feelings is only SYJ. I can tell she does not hesitate to express her feelings but I can’t see anything coming from him. In fact, I’m so afraid that when he held her hands during the PC and awards show, it was for publicity only.If so, then I will be very disappointed in him. I also find it hard to read JHI sometimes, especially I think he may say different things at different times (I can’t recall exact details but that’s my general impression based on what I’ve read from his interviews).

Maybe JHI is indeed focusing on his new found fame and career, instead of dating, which we can’t blame him for. 

Or maybe I’m just shipping this couple too seriously but just wanted to post this to get it off my chest!  Haha..

Sorry guys if I sound so negative!

Given my observations above, I also doubt (even though I was hoping) that the ring came from him. Now it seems more like the ring was sponsored...

Anyway I still continue to hope for a miracle. No matter what, I hope all of you don’t stop posting here and will continue to keep this thread active coz I really enjoy reading each and every one of your posts and am so grateful for the translations!  Thanks to all of you that I always have something to look forward to reading every day! 

Thanks for expressing all your thoughts and your point of view here. I think i feel you because I have known many people having same thought as you :)) they are still suspicious about JHI including myself at the beginning but my feeling has changed in good way :)) .Maybe we havent had enough time yet to get better knowing about him like SJY. I myseft have just known him through this drama and started to find more infos about him when i shipped this couple :))) I just can say that Hope times will give u positive thoughts of him :)))

8 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

But what I’ve been disappointed with is I actually don’t see any signs coming from JHI. I have read he is introverted but I’ve also read that he says he is the sort who is very honest about his feelings. In fact SYJ said that too. But I find that based on what I’ve seen from the interviews or Instagram posts etc, the one who could be truly honest about her feelings is only SYJ. I can tell she does not hesitate to express her feelings but I can’t see anything coming from him. In fact, I’m so afraid that when he held her hands during the PC and awards show, it was for publicity only.If so, then I will be very disappointed in him. I also find it hard to read JHI sometimes, especially I think he may say different things at different times (I can’t recall exact details but that’s my general impression based on what I’ve read from his interviews).

Thank you for sharing your thought. I agree it's hard to read JHI, that's why I said he seems to have multiple personalities: serious, funny, social, introvert, sincere,  careless, etc....sometimes manly, other times so boyish....it really depends on what events he attends or who the audiences are. He is very flexible and can adapt very well. That's why I can't read him neither. I'm still studying him...lol...I haven't figured out his dominant personality yet...

Hope you will join us in posting more often @Cotton Candy! The more the merrier!

Like you, I have followed SYJ for many years and seen her evolution as an actress. I found out about this show when I came upon the Baeksang RC video and was shocked to see her holding his hand. All the videos are of her entrance but when he came in, he quickly rushed in and just kept bowing. He didn't walk past the initial photo wall. He seemed so nervous. However when SYJ arrived, he completely changed. He led her, held her hand and puffed out his chest. She made him confident. (I'll try to find the video later, but 99% was on the hand hold). They have several pictures together where they were holding hands outside of shooting so they were obviously very comfortable with each other.

As for him being honest with his feelings...I recall a few interviews were he stated that he acted with sincerity. He also talked about his real life emotions not being separate from his acting. SYJ commented on her envy towards that - that he is so "green" in acting that he is able to feel so fully and she cannot anymore. His brother also stated he would not follow JHI into acting because it was too real or something like that. Like @sscllccrazy mentioned, JHI spoke about how jealous he got in the final episode when JA was talking to her boyfriend on the stairs. I interpret that these were real emotions for him. Him even sharing these little vignettes in the interviews makes it sound like those were important feelings for him. 

There were a few other little things. From my understanding (and I read some Korean interviews via Google translate so sometimes it's just confounding to try), JHI used to think showing love was through actions and he has learned that words and communication are important through this drama. He also noted that he thought JH's love for JA took a lot of bravery and courage, things he did not have yet. I think I read he wanted to get married sooner than later and in @thi2018's translated interview, he wants to have a life outside of acting and that he thinks love can transcend cultural norms. What I found most interesting was that he shared they had talked about a relationship and that it's open possibility. There's no denial yet! 

Also SYJ and the ring - I can so see her sticking out her tongue and saying "merong merong"

19 hours ago, katty27 said:

His eyes dont lie :lol:

In fact, I'm afraid the expressions of his eyes are leaning more towards admiration rather than love. I hope I'm wrong...or someone please prove me wrong... Still sad about the ring incident :(

5 hours ago, thi2018 said:

In fact, I'm afraid the expressions of his eyes are leaning more towards admiration rather than love.

at least he has good feeling for her :love: means there 's a hope that feeling will turn into love very soon (or hope it is already love now keke)

So quiet now after the ring incident hahaaha..

Take a look on this pic, its seems deeper on SYJ's side :sweatingbullets: on the left pic her face looked so serius n deep, while he smiled :huh:.. must be hard for her to let go

I cannot find any pic of Shark's ending, I wonder if she did this too to KimNamGil, as he was her best costar before JHI :lol:

@katty27 I just notice that most of her costar stared at her like that.. she must be sooo gorgeous n pretty in real :wub: so they could not help it :D

Here is my new favorite.. ohhh i really want them in a romance drama hahahhaha it will be a hit drama n i'll be hooked right away :D

Spoiler

Mmmm....my instincts tell me some feel she is more real than him...in the sense she felt something while he didnt...esp like the previous post. For me...if this is a shipper thread, i support the overall "ship" as in being fair to both. If we have to guess at body language for signs of affection....similarly for the opposite (lesser interest), it is also just guesswork. Nobody knows for sure what are they feeling. Sorry if offend anyone.

I feel like just few people have strong faith about them like me :)))) it is true that her ring is from Ganeshi but she is not necessary to wear in ring finger. She really rarely wears only one ring in her left ring finger in whole hand. She is favourite of wearing in forefinger :))) I just guess that maybe she took advantage of wearing brand's ring like this to show something :))) 

6 minutes ago, pttt97 said:

I feel like just few people have strong faith about them like me :))))

I do have :rolleyes::P:D

27 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Sorry if offend anyone

I think in this thread we are free to show our mind, as long as you keep sailing :D

5 hours ago, thi2018 said:

In fact, I'm afraid the expressions of his eyes are leaning more towards admiration rather than love. I hope I'm wrong...or someone please prove me wrong... Still sad about the ring incident :(

This was still at begining stage. He was still shy at that time. You can see it when watching Vlive but afterward, In most of subsequent BTS, he wasnt shy anymore, he made jokes, he took the initiative :)))

I don’t know if I should post this because it’s so negative.....but

I feel like he will hesitate to come forward even if he has feelings for her. In one article that I read back when he renewed his contract with FNC, he still got a lot of negative comments from netz saying something like...

His BS center controversy

Why are his lips so curving 

Even my mom asked why he always smiles. He smiled in every picture which make people feel tired 

I don’t like him

I hate his smile because he thinks he looks so wonderful with his smile

how many CFs will extend their contracts with him

why he only has one hair style 

His facial expression is the same in every pic....

70782096-e251-48bb-a31b-84232f3184ec.jpe

These can really affect him negatively and will discourage him to move forward to her since at the very beginning I remember he said even though he was happy with the leading role in SITR, he was afraid to ruin her work.

I came to this page everyday after work... love to read the shipper comments... :rolleyes:

I think when you dislike a person whatever he does also irritating .. whenever you like a person, whatever he does also lovely. Those people that hates JHI will find his smile burdensome and insincere because he does smile very often. If you likes him .. you will find him nice .. he even try to smile with his tired face when he was back from New Zealand for the commercial shoot.

When you are famous and in spotlight, you sure have haters and cant expect everyone to like you...:lol:. Thus, I hope everyone and our INJIN couple will stay strong and brave...  Same goes to SITR .. we love SITR very much but I read comments from online, not all love it. Some constructive feedback/Comment are good for improvement. It is okay to not to like JHI/SYJ/SITR as we do but I hope haters don't leave too hurtful comments... It is too sad to read it :tears:

Of course, I hope JHI + SYJ will end up together soon... :heart:

13 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Why are his lips so curving 

Even my mom asked why he always smiles. He smiled in every picture which make people feel tired 

I don’t like him

I hate his smile because he thinks he looks so wonderful with his smile

how many CFs will extend their contracts with him

why he only has one hair style 

His facial expression is the same in every pic....

These can really affect him negatively and will discourage him to move forward to her since at the very beginning I remember he said even though he was happy with the leading role in SITR, he was afraid to ruin her work.

2 hours ago, lsemun99 said:

think when you dislike a person whatever he does also irritating .. whenever you like a person, whatever he does also lovely

Totally agree. The more you are popular the more comments of you will be raised, both good n bad. His schedule has been so busy since SITR broacasted and no sign of stop, means that the numbers of ppl love him much bigger than the opposite ones. That encourages him to go forward, I think

32 minutes ago, my_name_is_in_use47 said:

I was looking on instagram today and Noticed a few photos on SYJ page that are the same..Is this the same man from her New Movie? Im not sure...Click on the instagram post and Scroll through the photos. The first one is not him , but there are two others.

They are not the same person. The men in her IG pictures are her manager and the photographer who took her Bazaar Pictorials in France. The actor in her new movie “the Negotiation” is Hyun Bin :)

Archived