(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pttt97 said:
This post makes me happy. Not coincidences anymore. I remembered when he went to Paris for Dior event. And she was online the day before . I forgot to take a pic :))) 

My question is why she need to be online while he has an event :lol:

4 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

My question is why she need to be online while he has an event :lol:

I think She probably did it on purpose :)) . I feel like she likes giving shippers some hope. I remembered she even visited IG of shippers to see their IG'story many times

On 8/6/2018 at 8:26 PM, randomthotz said:

With all the talk about SYJ's seniority in the industry, she's never been so intimate with a co-star on-screen and off-screen

Yeap. In an interview after the drama ended, she once said "When we’re in a scene together, there’s this feeling of harmony that comes off strong, so I think that’s why people thought that.”  Have you ever heard of any comment on co-star from her?  She is Melo drama Queen, she took part in many romantic film n drama and of course had to film love scenes with many male partners. Did they need chemistry or harmony for filming. Of course yes. Why she never mentioned of it before? Or just this time, with JHI, is so so unforgetable and cant help but to speak out loud :lol::P:love: . Link to the interview on Soompi  https://www.soompi.com/article/1176629wpp/son-ye-jin-talks-dating-rumors-jung-hae-praises-acting-skills

17 hours ago, pttt97 said:

I think She probably did it on purpose :)) . I feel like she likes giving shippers some hope. I remembered she even visited IG of shippers to see their IG'story many times

How did you guys know she visited shippers' IGs? Did she leave any comments?  I'm just curious how you guys know all this... can you share some secrets please.....  lol 

50 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

How did you guys know she visited shippers' IGs? Did she leave any comments?  I'm just curious how you guys know all this... can you share some secrets please.....  lol 

@thi2018 sometimes they take a screenshot of SYJ visit their IG story and post it hahaha, or you can press the heart button at the bottom of your IG screen and klik the Following tab, there you can find the activities of the accounts you follow, there'll be a lot so its hard to find SYJ only unless you check it may be every 5 mins :)

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

When did you ship them :))) the acc which she visited posted some pic of that on their IG. I dont know if they deleted or still there. But i remembered she did it 4 or 5 times :))) 

2 hours ago, pttt97 said:

When did you ship them :))) the acc which she visited posted some pic of that on their IG. I dont know if they deleted or still there. But i remembered she did it 4 or 5 times :))) 

Really? Maybe it was impossible for me to visit all posts....or it could be too many that I didn't pay enough attention 

1 minute ago, thi2018 said:

Really? Maybe it was impossible for me to visit all posts....or it could be too many that I didn't pay enough attention 

I remembered some accs posted but 1 acc deleted :)))

http://www.wkorea.com/2018/07/27/supernormal-정해인/

Posted 7/27/18

Exceptional —
Extraordinary in the Ordinary 

How do you feel lately? Do you feel disoriented?

It seems like a dream and I do not even fully understand it. When I finished my work, I usually needed some time to be alone, but recently I was too busy that I hardly had time to think about it. The end of this work doesn’t mean the end of all works. For me, it is the work I remember for a long time. I felt uneasy since I had not been able complete all the works so far. Now the schedules of fan meetings and advertising campaigns are almost over, I will have some time to rejuvenate myself.

Where did you have the overseas fan meetings?
Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Philippines. Nowadays, the overseas fan meetings can be instantly broadcast so you can quickly see the reactions from fan. In Southeast Asia, I heard that Neflix received huge amount of contacts.  Oh, I also attended fashion show in France and had pictorials taken. Due to tight  schedules, I feel like catching the flights is as frequent as catching KTX (Korea High Speed Rail).

JTBC TV series “A beautiful lady who buys me food” was finalized in May. Although the rhythm of the plot is relatively slow, it seems the filming process and the atmosphere are unlike from other TV series, with less tension. How was that?
Right. I really enjoyed the whole shooting process, which made me feel incredible.  The director firmly adhered to the shooting schedules to no more than 12 hours a day. It’s a filming place where everyone respects and cares for each other.

In this TV series, the relationship has changed from two long time friends to a couple. In real life, can this happen to you?
Of course. If it is not a legal or moral issue, everything is possible (Laughs). For me, life and acting are inseparable. I learned acting through life experiences, and I learned more about life through the roles I have portrayed. So having ordinary life seems to be very important every day. I don’t like having too many rules. Life and work do not have to follow certain rules. I’m not the kind of person who loves to follow rules.

You have a clean and neat image that older women talked about on social media. Did your image affect by your home environment? Did you live in a big family when you were a child?
My parents worked all the time so I lived with my grandparents. Until up to elementary school, the adults had great influence on my personalities. I received a lot of love from my grandparents. I still remember my loving childhood.

How do feel your face value as an actor?
Objectively speaking, my face is not handsome or gorgeous. Sometimes it feels somewhat unattractive and strange. I have to admit it has no features of a star to be acknowledged (laughs). I think being ordinary is good.

When you were in high school, you were discovered by “street casting”. Did you have any doubts when a stranger approached you?
I have never considered being a celebrity, so there was no doubt.  The person who approached me was an employee or staff of an agency. “Why me?” I wondered. So I became amazingly curious.

So, was there a depiction of the future?
I didn’t seem to know anything at that time. I was an ordinary student getting ready for college entrance exam with tremendous pressure. Acting was started purely with curiosity and simply for fun.

Many celebrities said they were just ordinary students in their teens. Were your appearance ordinary then?
I learned that my graduation pictures have gone viral on internet, but I have to admit my appearance was very normal.  Since I attended a boys’ high school, I had never tried to impress in front of the girls. 

Many artists your age often dream of entering the industry before teenage. Did you not having any doubts or hesitation to believe “I have the talent?”
I was hesitant. At that time, I was considering a career to enter university. I applied only one place majoring in acting and I passed through.

For four years, you had quite a few works: Prison Playbook, While you were sleeping, White night, and the movie Heung-Boo: the revolutionist which opened earlier this year, The King’s case note, and the well-known Kim Soo-Hyun’s drama Yeah, that’s how it is.
I continued to work nonstop. I can’t tell you how much pressure I encountered when doing Kim Soo-Hyun’s drama because, as you already know, I may not continue if I didn’t prepare my lines well. Since I was started to work on her project, I must be excelled in Hangul (Korean alphabet).  Mrs. Kim, who played my mother at the time, became my tutor. She helped me to practice the script. I’m still in contact with Kim Hae-Sook.

It feels like many youth stars are appearing but the reputation cannot be compared  to celebrities from older generations. So not only fan but also the entertainment industry will appreciate new outstanding star like you. Isn’t it a misconception that a male actor debuted in 1990s represents as exceptional star and remains as main icon? The younger stars continue to emerge but unable to excelled...
New youth star. I'very come to know someone. 

Who? Jung Hae In?
Park Jung Min. He’s one year older than me, but he’s no joke. Many interviews praised him as a talented actor whose strengths on-screen are enhanced by his hard-working spirit. Like in the drama “A beautiful  lady who buys me food”, I can feel the warm atmosphere of people at the scenes and that transcends into the work. I feel I learned a lot. I met Park Jung Min at the movie premiere and he asked for my number first. I'm happy!

What is your style of learning and absorbing things?
I try to recognize and learn people’s superior qualities. Everyone has something to learn from regardless of age. It will take sometime to learn. I don’t really have leisure activities. If you ask what my hobbies are. It’s really hard to answer. I may read scripts, or watch movies and dramas, and rest on my spare time. I think traveling can contribute towards good acting.

Your agency management said you are too humble and modest. To be a star, occasionally, you have to learn to enjoy the convenience that the agency or the assistant brings to you. But you don’t seem to be that type of person which makes the agency feel uncomfortable.
Actually, I don’t like anyone focus on me. It’s more comfortable to put less concentration on me. It’s inevitable and embarrassing to care too much. I’m not a born artist and I have stage phobia.

What’s your most satisfied and dissatisfied personality?
Stubborn. This is a character I like and dislike most.(laughs)

Will your stubbornness prevent you from enjoying and absorbing the world around you?
Nowadays I especially feel what I do is ironically. I like to receive a lot of love but I tend to be frightened and hide away from it. Isn’t strange? Dilemma and irony are part of this profession which gives the feelings of being judgmental and pleasure.  After the drama ended, I received many advice like “it’s very important to choose your next work”.  Whenever I hear such words, I don’t know how I should respond. This project came out successful but I wasn’t in the position to choose it. It’s right that I have better chance to choose more now. But even if the next project is not good or when “my time is over”, I will continue to act and live my life.

What kind of work do you consider next?
I met a piece of work that is close to what I have envisioned. The new film “Music Album” directed by Jung Ji Woo who also directed Eungyo, fourth place, and happy end.  It has a background of the period from 1994 to the beginning of 2000 about the story of the youths living in this era. This time I seem to have the opportunity to try to challenge my acting skills. 

You just finished a sweet romance story, so your next character would be something different?
At the present, I really want to enjoy more what I can  do at the age of 30: stories like love, friendship, social life. I was pleasantly surprised when I heard the people in the entertainment industry talked about my good and bad images. I will not limit my roles and will challenge myself with varieties.

Are you ambitious? How far do you want to go (in terms of acting)?
Well, I guess it’s too late to go bold because my debut was late. It’s not usual to debut at 26.

Have you heard a 100 year life long? Why do you think it’s too late to start at 26?
That’s exactly what I want to say! I received a lot of questions about late debut than others. I heard the same word in many interviews. What criteria should be set and whether it is applied equally to everyone. Unlike the usual case, my debut was late, but instead I enjoyed my full college years. Even though I didn’t have many part time jobs, I worked at a clothing store and made some short money.  Most importantly right now is to select the next project carefully. 

Will you be easily influenced by people surrounding you?
No. I will never wavered in my decision. I said I’m stubborn.

If there’s something that cannot be recognized because of stubbornness, do you still want to maintain your own opinion?
I often think about that. This is a problem for me. When sticking to the line, I think I will have to make some adjustments and compromise. My manager is existed to help solving such problems. However, those who like me will surely enjoy actor Jung Hae In in acting. Therefore, I need to be more responsible for my acting. This point will not change.

4 minutes ago, randomthotz said:

Thanks for your hard work @thi2018! Interesting interview...have to read it again later.

SYJ Press Conference! I am from Canada, but IS THAT A WEDDING RING ?!?! FOURTH FINGER. SMALL BAND.

Ow my.. thats true, whatever ring it is but she is rarely wearing ring in her ring finger !!!

Bigger picture of the ring :D I agree she doesn’t often wear ring on that finger.... hmmmm

20180809112613983.jpg

Spoiler

Look at her interactions (video in spoiler) with Hyun Bin... so formal..and professional 

1 hour ago, Oww TooCute said:

Sorry but Hyun Bin is handsome as well hahahaa .. if only they play a romance drama together, i might be ship them either :D they got the chemistry

I wanted them in a drama badly for a long time but that never happened. I guess they are meant to be "enemy" instead of lover. They look like good friends though.  They are same age. I'm wondering how JHI would respond to this cuteness between SYJ and HB :D

Archived