(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

On 7/24/2018 at 7:48 AM, thi2018 said:

JTBC’s 'Beautiful lady who buys me food’ won the Grand Drama Award of the Year

JTBC 's beautiful lady who buys me food” (Writer: Kim Eun, director: Ahn Pan Seok) won the' 2018 Brand of the year 'drama category hosted by the Korea Consumer Brand Committee'Pretty Lady who buys me food' got higher points than the 'Secret Forest', 'Live', 'Mother' etc. 

In 2017, 'Fight My Way' was selected as the drama of the year, and 'Hyori's Homestay' was selected as the performing arts of the year. 

JTBC drama 'Beautiful lady who Buys me food', which was ended on May 19th, received a favorable response as it portrayed real love that men and women would fall in love with. In particular, the two actors Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae-in's solid performance, director Ahn Pan-seok's directing style, OST, etc. became the hot topic and recorded the highest audience rating of 8.3% (14th Episode). 

The Korea Consumer Forum held a national poll for the selection of this year's brand through online and mobile from May 30 to June 13, 2018. ICT, consumer electronics, health, education, finance, shopping, dining, and food. The top brands were selected according to the 100% consumer poll.

As a result, 364,816 people / 3,817,527 votes in the largest scale of the drama division of this year, 'beautiful lady who buys me food' was selected as the brand of the year 2018. The 16th 'Brand of the Year' is an annual event that selects and honors the best brands that shine through the annual public vote.

http://mnews.jtbc.joins.com/News/Article.aspx?news_id=NB11670342

Thks to THI2018 who posted this in the drama thread. The drama won an award....is this the 1st one? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Thks to THI2018 who posted this in the drama thread. The drama won an award....is this the 1st one? 

Brand drama of the year award - is consumer-selected through national poll.  It's not based on quality/content of the drama or professional evaluation boards. This is the first award this drama achieved. Hopefully more to come.

6 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Brand drama of the year award - is consumer-selected through national poll.  It's not based on quality/content of the drama or professional evaluation boards. This is the first award this drama achieved. Hopefully more to come.

If there is an award ceremony at the end of the year??? I want to see them together again.

20 hours ago, pttt97 said:

If there is an award ceremony at the end of the year??? I want to see them together again.

On July 24, the '2018 Brand of the Year Awards' took place at the Hyatt Hotel Grand Ball Room in Seoul. Hopefully they get other big awards at the end of the year so we can see them together.

Many want season 2 SITR and here it is..:D.JHI recently updated his personal IG 3 days after SYJ updared hers....seemed like they are exchanging posts....our black and white couple are really playing with our hearts...what a playful couple!!!

8 hours ago, thi2018 said:

She looks so young in that video...they can really be a couple like Song2x couple. Her instagram post was 4 days ago and he posted the "sleep well", 10 hours ago, ha ha probably not a reply to hers.   Yea, you're right they are making our hearts flutter....:)

What drama, idol, and actor were most LOVED in the first half of 2018?

Online research company Pumyei (PMI) asked 5,000 men and women in their 20s and 50s about the best drama, idol, and actors through 'No.1 Survey Platform, Tilian'.

"Pretty Lady Who Buys Me Food"(21.7%) placed second after "Prison Playbook" (23.7%).

Son Ye Jin won first place in actress category (25.6%).

Jung Hae In placed second (20.3%) after Park Seo Joon (29.1%) in actor category.

Summary from

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201807261115544110

These results are quite impressive for SYJ and JHI in actress/actor categories since SITR drama was ended more than 2 months ago.

2 hours ago, thi2018 said:

"Pretty Lady Who Buys Me Food"(21.7%) placed second after "Prison Playbook" (23.7%).

And Jung Hae In was in Prison Playbook too. 1st and 2nd place dramas.

Congrats.

Honestly if it is those major acting awards....i would be contented if any of them got at least nominated...and have chance to walk together or present awards on stage together. 

JHI latest pic..haha..his eyes look unnaturally "glassy" .

So he wrote "Thank you" (heart) "Good night" then the face emoji. Which i googled "Relieved Face. Pleasantly content. Happy, but not over the top. Feeling a sense of relief over a situation, or to convey a calm or content state of mind."

3 hours ago, thi2018 said:

SYJ and JHI liked Wi Ha Joon (Jin Ah’s younger brother in SITR) post at the same time...isn’t it suspicious? Were they together? I don’t think it’s coincidence.

It even differs fews second...if they are not together,it is hard to be conincidence.

1 hour ago, jfrey47 said:

I think they are together.. Or in close contact. With the event coming up July 28 th, maybe she will be attending also. They both have been really obvious lately for a reason ❤❤❤

If SYJ make a guest appearance for even 15 mins in JHI fan meeting will definitely make INJIN shippers go crazy :wub: 

8 hours ago, thi2018 said:

SYJ and JHI liked Wi Ha Joon (Jin Ah’s younger brother in SITR) post at the same time...isn’t it suspicious? Were they together? I don’t think it’s coincidence.

13 minutes ago, lsemun99 said:

If SYJ make a guest appearance for even 15 mins in JHI fan meeting will definitely make INJIN shippers go crazy :wub: 

maybe they were together and discussed for the fan meeting or just had some drink. No matter what happened, I'm still happy as long as they are side by side. But honestly, cant wait for a big suprise tomorrow :wub:

JHI Stylist posted a picture on her story. I'm not sure if it's still there, but it was a couple walking with a umbrella near the Brooklyn Bridge in NY. It could be JHI  and I'm not sure who is with him. But she has shoulder length dark hair. Hmmm..thought it may be a hint to something...lol

I took a screen shot ,but I haven't figured out how to get the picture to post here.

Archived