[Drama 2018] Two Lives One Heart, 흉부외과

0ly40

Is there really no love line in this drama at all!? I can feel love connections every where! Lol! Oh well. So far, so good! I’m really enjoying this drama! The storyline is not new or anything but refreshing! Ko Soo is so good looking! I love him so much!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ymiss said:

Is there really no love line in this drama at all!? I can feel love connections every where! Lol! Oh well. So far, so good! I’m really enjoying this drama! The storyline is not new or anything but refreshing! Ko Soo is so good looking! I love him so much!

Right?? I can feel love between the two leads. Really hoping there is a love line. 

This week episodes were just as good as last week. I can't wait for next week. 

[Heart Surgeons] Eps 5 & 6 Uhm Ki Joon's daughter's life is exchanged for Seo Ji Hye's

heart%2Bsurgeons.png

Article: Naver 'Heart Surgeons' Uhm Ki Joon exchanges his daughter's life for Seo Ji Hye.. 'regret' 

1. [+1021,-44]
Wow, Uhm Ki Joon's acting is really good.. Because of him, I cried so much. 

2. [+470,-10]
I thought Jung Bo Seok is the biggest villain in this drama, but turns out that the director is more evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. [+413,-15]
I'm sure that they manipulated the daughter's test results.

4. [+183,-21]
Uhm Ki Joon's acting really made me cry with him. ㅠㅠ

5. [+86,-8]
The immersion is no joke.. I'm going to watch this on Wednesdays and Thursdays. ❤️

6. [+74,-6]
It's the director's fault, Seo Ji Hye was unconscious at that time, so it's not her fault... But every time Uhm Ki Joon sees Seo Ji Hye, he is reminded of her daughter. Because it's like exchanging her life for Seo Ji Hye's. Looks like it's going to be difficult for these two for have chemistry in this situation. 

7. [+56,-1]
Ah, seriously. ㅜㅠㅠ He became a doctor, and yet unable to save his own daughter. He'd blame himself so much. 

8. [+55,-1]
I really like Uhm Ki Joon's acting and Tae Soo's friend doctor. 

Spoiler

heart%2Bsurgeons.png

Article: Naver 'Heart Surgeons' Go Soo successfully handles an emergency using strong adhesives.. goes to Tae San with Seo Ji Hye  

1. [+352,-12]
Strong adhesives are used for medical purposes originally. Especially in the U.S. military, they use it to stitch up for emergencies during battles. 

2. [+273,-9]
Using of strong adhesives isn't an idea thought up by the scriptwriter. There are cardiologists using it, and the scriptwriter is trying to let us know that. 

3. [+267,-9]
Strong adhesives are commonly used in real life.. What's with the people who doesn't know and cursing at them.. Making a fuss out of this shows how thoughtless they are... 

4. [+282,-26]
Uhm Ki Joon matches doctor roles so well. His acting is good too. 

5. [+121,-11]
The immersion is amazing. It's fun. ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+101,-1]
Go Soo's acting is really good too. I hope the ratings explode. 

7. [+43,-3]
The actors are solid. Go Soo is good. Seo Ji Hye is pretty. 

8. [+40,-2]
Statistically, 1 out of 100 babies is born with congenital heart disease. Most of them get better with surgery. Amongst them, the people who had undergone the Fontan procedure's life expectancy is half of normal people. These patients die young because they are faced with many medical comorbidities. [t/n: average life expectancy for these patients are around 35 to 40 years.] Currently, new drugs and methods being developed to prevent these, but there is still a lack of support from the country and society. Please talk about these people more. It will be a huge strength. 

9. [+42,-5]
It's my first time seeing an iphone in a drama. Most doctors and nurses use iphones. It's realistic. 

===

[Heart Surgeons] Eps 7 & 8 Woo Hyun says Uhm Ki Joon's daughter wouldn't have to die if not for Seo Ji Hye

heart.png

Article: Naver 'Heart Surgeons' Seo Ji Hye to Uhm Ki Joon, "The paediatric cardiology centre, I'll lend a hand whenever you need it 

1. [+76,+0]
So Go Soo's mother isn't his real mother.... 

2. [+102,-42]
Choi Seok Han treats him so well, why did he take the heart and run away? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+55,-0]
Because of Heart Surgeons, I look forward to Wednesdays. 

4. [+60,-9]
Uhm Ki Joon's acting is the best!!

5. [+24,-0]
I feel sad for Go Soo. 

6. [+23,-3]
Start having some developments. I'm tired of flashbacks. 

7. [+10,-0]
Looks like to save Seo Ji Hye, they altered the test results for Uhm Ki Joon's daughter. If the test results were shown to him accurately, he might be able to save his daughter... 

8. [+8,-0]
It's fun. 

9. [+5,-0]
It's such an interesting drama, why did the episode end so fast~~~ 

Spoiler

heartsurgeon.png

1. [+675,-54]
You really can't pick on Uhm Ki Joon's acting.

2. [+281,-16]
Looks like the blood test results were altered.

3. [+248,-65]
The acting daesang for this year goes to Uhm Ki Joon.

4. [+151,-22]
Woo Hyun knows the secret to Yoo Bin's death, that's why he wants Choi Seok Han to do the surgery, but the Chairman finds out that Woo Hyun is in the hospital. In the end, the relationship between the Chairman and Choi Seok Han worsens. That's why Choi Seok 
Han teams up with the Director. Seeing how in episode 1 he lets the President candidate do the surgery. That's why Go Soo thinks that Choi Seok Han has changed and took the heart and ran. These are my personal thoughts!

5. [+66,-5]
Now I know why Park Tae Soo kept going on about his mother. I cried so much watching the flashbacks.

6. [+62,-8]
I started watching this because of Go Soo. But his story only revolves around his mother and the glue. This is too much. The scriptwriter seriously..

7. [+50,-6]
The drama is too annoying. There are too many exaggerated and makjang parts in it. Just keep it clear-cut. Can't you make the characters have a sense of duty in their work as doctors? Not because of his mother, or his daughter.... The characters are all a standard type. Such a pity for Heart Surgeons to use such characters.

8. [+41,-3]
Ah, it's really interesting.. Uhm Ki Joon shows how he can be sexy just with his acting.

cr

[Heart Surgeons] Eps 9 & 10 Uhm Ki Joon, "Watch your daughter die first before dying."

Ratings : 5.8% | 7%

Spoiler

heart.png

Article: Naver 'Heart Surgeons' "Nam Kyoung Eub, watch your daughter die before leaving" will Uhm Ki Joon save Seo Ji Hye? 

1. [+175,-1]
I think the accident was done by Jung Bo Seok. And Uhm Ki Joon's charisma is amazing as expected~~ ♡♡

2. [+143,-40]
I hope Uhm Ki Joon-nim gets a huge award this year~ ♡♡

3. [+71,-5]
Uhm Ki Joon's acting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Goosebumps. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really like it. ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+41,-1]
Today's episode was totally interesting. ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ The acting is amazing. ㅜㅜㅠㅠWatch your daughter die before leaving. ㅠㅠ

5. [+38,-5]
A medical drama that doesn't disappoint, Heart Surgeons. 

6. [+17,-0]
Uhm Ki Joon's expressions when he contains himself.. The tone when he deliver his lines really got me immersed. He experienced his daughter's death and became heartless, his life isn't easy as a doctor. It's sad and pitiful. 

7. [+16,-0]
Uhm Ki Joon got me so immersed. 

8. [+18,-7]
At this rate, isn't Uhm Ki Joon the main lead? 

surgeons.png
Article: Naver 'Heart Surgeons' Woo Hyun to Uhm Ki Joon, "About your daughter's death, if I die, you won't ever get to know about it." 

1. [+42,-1]
It's obvious that the accident was done by Jung Bo Seok. He's such a scary person. 

2. [+41,-3]
It's totally fun. ㅠㅠ

3. [+61,-27]
Go Soo's acting is the best in this drama. ㅋㅋ

4. [+21,-1]
Heart Surgeons is really daebak. It's really interesting. I'll be a first broadcast killer tomorrow too. 

5. [+11,-3]
Soo Yeon didn't do anything wrong, but it's so sad....ㅠ

6. [+5,-0]
It's fun watching 4 episodes of it straight on my rest day. I just realized that this is the scriptwriter of Innocent Defendant today. 

7. [+7,-3]
Uhm Ki Joon's acting is amazing.. This is what you call charisma.. 

8. [+4,-0]
Go Soo's acting is really good. I have lots to say about the scriptwriter's flaws, but I won't. 

9. [+3,-0]
I feel like the actor's acting are a waste every time I watch it.

cr

I'm speechless with the 2 episodes today, cannot imagine what is happening. How can the donated heart is for Yoon Seo Yeon. Don't tell me that Tae Soo is going to take his revenge on Choi Suk Han and Yoon Seo Yeon. His eyes in the preview really reminds me of his character in Empire of Gold. I just can say that Go Soo and Uhm Ki Joon's acting is exceptionally good up to now. Can't wait until next Thursday

Now I understand the title of this drama. Yoo Bi and Tae Soo's mother sacrifice for the survival of Yoon Seo Yeon. It means that Tae Soo mother will die . I'm really curious that whether any conflicts between Tae Soo and Choi Suk Han, Yoon Seo Yeon or even some kinds of revenge on them for his mother's death.

• 2 weeks later...

SBS is always good with filming medical dramas......but perhaps the lack of romance cause the thread to be sooooo quiet.

Shouldn't Dr Yoon be one of the medical directors, inheriting his father's title? It's episode 20, and we are still wondering who is camouflaging their greed with an altruistic intentions.

[Heart Surgeons] Eps 17 & 18 spoilers, Go Soo x Uhm Ki Joon x Seo Ji Hye

Spoiler

heart.png

• Choi Seok Han (Uhm Ki Joon) refuses emergency patients and only focuses on the dangerous heart surgery to save an unborn baby from suffering from congenital heart disease. 
  • While doing surgery for the baby, his hands trembled and Yoon Soo Yeon (Seo Ji Hye) noticed that. 
  • Park Tae Soo (Go Soo) who works in another hospital receives a parcel containing a USB. He watches the video file in it and sees Choi Seok Han injecting drugs into him to prevent him from waking up. 

1. [+323,-7]
It makes me happy whenever Go Soo and his friend appear together. 

2. [+221,-17]
Wow, the heart surgery for the baby today was thrilling. I watched while holding my breath. Wow, Uhm Ki Joon is so cool. 

3. [+163,-14]
Go Soo is really good at acting. Seriously, in every scene. 

4. [+153,-8]
Uhm Ki Joon's acting is acting too, but Go Soo's acting doesn't make me dislike him,,,,, I can see that the others are acting, but Go Soo is just the character himself. 

5. [+143,-12]
Is it Uhm Ki Joon who sent the USB? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+48,-0]
I like Go Soo's friend. Having just one friend like him would be enough.. 

7. [+50,-4]
Uhm Ki Joon's charisma is no joke~~ 

8. [+38,-0]
Uhm Ki Joon's hands trembled, he thinks that he's unable to do surgeries anymore like the dead Chairman, so he's not taking in emergency patients anymore, is that it? 

9. [+37,-0]
I really like Go Soo's acting. 

10. [+31,-0]
For some reason, I think the USB with the video in it is from Choi Seok Han.. 

=======

[Heart Surgeons] Eps 19 & 20 spoilers, Go Soo x Uhm Ki Joon x Seo Ji Hye

hearts.png

Article: Naver 'Heart Surgeons' Go Soo returns to Taesan Hospital.. on a different path from Uhm Ki Joon 

1. [+234,-15]
Choi Seok Han sent the USB, he also knew that Park Tae Soo would take in the emergency patient, hence, he sent the patient away. Choi Seok Han's big picture. 

2. [+173,-7]
Ahn Nae Sang father and son's comical parts were really interesting. 

3. [+84,-3]
Park Tae Soo is really cool. 

4. [+78,-6]
Go Soo's acting is top. 

5. [+51,-3]
ㅋㅋㅋ It feels like the patients will get a cardiac arrest in every surgery, I know about that but I'm still anxious. ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+40,-0]
Is Prof Choi the one who sent Park Tae Soo the CD.... He did that on purpose to make him come back... He even told the Chairman before. 

7. [+36,-4]
An actor where you can trust in and watch = Uhm Ki Joon. 

8. [+31,-0]
Tae Soo would leave Taesan if Tae Soo's mother receives the heart transplant surgery, hence Prof Choi puts him to sleep and gave the heart to Soo Yeon. Prof Choi was also the one who sent the USB, he did the surgery for the baby because he made a deal with the Chairman. Everything is Prof Choi's big picture. 

9. [+24,-0]
Heart Surgeons is really fun!! 
cr

Archived