Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

15 hours ago, reign143 said:

Will SWH used SangSeob's body? She's bleeding in the preview it seems like she's desperate to get a new body or else she'll die. 

Thank you @kaedechan for reccaping, TGL is the drama that I felt helpless and annoyed because no update even in twitter lol! And I noticed in youtube the clips are uploaded faster on Wednesdays but on Thursdays it takes a long time. Glad your here :)

Yes, it does happened many times.. On wednesday they live immediately but on Thursday will delay almost 2 hours.. Really frustrated.. Not sure are they do it in purpose way or what.. <_<

15 hours ago, chuscho said:

Oh noo please let SWH die alone... HSS please don't die... He already die in WYAS, plase not again in here... DI got intensive care, oh good.. The way YW cares his face... I hope romance scene will appeared in every scene in this remain episodes:heart:

I cried so hard when he die in WYAS.. That scene is really impact to everyone. And coincident the person who act his young time is currently who act  Park Jung-daeLee Jae-kyun. I can't take it if he die at TGD too.. :cold_sweat:

8 hours ago, thistle said:

So much better than yesterday's episode.  And so frustrating because they need to work together now.  Things are a mess when they don't.

I think they just wanna surprise us.. Usually Mystery story will cut-off a lot scenes that will makes us confuse and only reveal at the end.. So let's just sit back, relax enjoy our TGD ;)

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just watched yesterday's eps with eng sub...

OMG..I was so touched when Da Il cried besides his own body!! :cold_sweat: He's broken inside but, doesn't say a word... And my guess is right.. AB blood group can receive any blood group & so are spirits. Then Da Il is also AB-, so is he really gonna receive SWH's evil spirit..?! But then what about Yeo Wool..?! SWH wants Yeo Wool to receive her so that she can torment Da Il... BUT NOOOOOOOO DA IL :bawling: Don't make our nightmare a reality.. You can't do this to Yeo Wool :cold_sweat:

And glad that Kim Gyeol didn't fall for SWH's magic.. His bracelet is the key for his good will.. :wub: And now that he's gone, SWH physically has no one by her side.. Now it's all her own.. Now she only has her mental power to survive..!

And we didn't have our OTP together here.. But I can see Yeo Wool's longing to be with him... When Kim Gyeol was taking his body away fro her, she was yearning... Those eyes are full of expressions. :wub: How can these two stay apart anymore..?! Now I am so afraid of their love :heart: THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER... Please writer-nim, let them be together.. Or I'll never forgive you..!!!!

And finally, this is just my thought... The series is gradually getting so dramatic now & the ratings are gradually getting low :mellow: This is so strange... It's highly impossible that such a great drama has low ratings when the viewers are all glued to the television.. :blink:Now it looks like it's not about the plot but the entire KBS2 network has something to do with low drama ratings...!! The previous drama also has low ratings... May be 2 episodes back-to-back mode doesn't suit for KBS2..!! -_-

I thought mostly all broadcasting TV is compulsory need to do 2 episodes B2B? Coz I watched Where Stars Land at SBS also B2B too.. :blink:

Watched with Mandarin sub! My gosh! This episode is so intense yet heart breaking too! Da II's cried and prepare to scarifies himself, YW's concerned and frustration, Mr. Han's fear and guilty and Kim Gyeol didn't fall into SWH's trap.:bawling: Andwea~~~~ The way when Da II look back to Scooby team at KG's car, that emotion.. :bawling:

Ok, I still eyeing on left hand and right hand meaning.. 

When Kim Gyeol wanna kill pastor, is left hand hold the knife. Da II stabbed on SWH (again) right hand, when Da II at tunnel with evil ghost, left hand. 

For what I know left hand is evil and right is good. Just like D.Gray Man (sorry Im a anime fan) Alan Walker's left hand is for evil spirit and right hand is for human. Da II's hand motion really makes me feel there is some meaning for it. 

And also, did you guys notice that SWH is holding the knife that Yi Rang kill herself when SWH come to Mr. Han? So mean our girls must bump into SWH when they otw to Da II's room? 

• Like 3

I am so curious..!! 

SWH said herself that stabbing, bleeding & rotting can't kill her or stop her existence.. Then what's the way of destroying her..?!! :crazy: Is it really by trapping her inside Yeo Wool or Da Il & killing them...??!! :cold_sweat:  I mean, why do these two lovers have to sacrifice their lives b'cause of a witch (again, srry Lee Ji Ah)..???!!!! :bawling:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

And hyung will happily sacrifice his life for Da Il & Yeo Wool..!! But I don't think that Da Il would let SWH succeed in killing his hyung...!! :frown:  And dear @Heidi Seow - you are right.. She's got Yi Rang's knife which means our girls have to face her somewhere... And where's Da Il's spirit when Yeo Wool is in hospital room with Da Il...???!!

So much to know... Can't wait!!  :love:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I am so curious..!! 

SWH said herself that stabbing, bleeding & rotting can't kill her or stop her existence.. Then what's the way of destroying her..?!! :crazy: Is it really by trapping her inside Yeo Wool or Da Il & killing them...??!! :cold_sweat:  I mean, why do these two lovers have to sacrifice their lives b'cause of a witch (again, srry Lee Ji Ah)..???!!!! :bawling:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

And hyung will happily sacrifice his life for Da Il & Yeo Wool..!! But I don't think that Da Il would let SWH succeed in killing his hyung...!! :frown:  And dear @Heidi Seow - you are right.. She's got Yi Rang's knife which means our girls have to face her somewhere... And where's Da Il's spirit when Yeo Wool is in hospital room with Da Il...???!!

So much to know... Can't wait!!  :love:

Hmmm, both time Da II stabbed SWH was in "ghost form" not in human form, that's why he can't manage to kill her? Im not sure izzit any effect. Or like at the beginning that YW is the only one that destiny can kill SWH.. 

I think there should be continue scene after Da II anger shout out, just a "great" time that PD-nim stop it so that we all can go crazy high and down.. :sweat_smile: Well, they know how to swing our emotional very well.. :unamused:

And I got share this out :wub::love::heart:

tumblr_pgt17emiNc1sim4ioo3_540.giftumblr_pgt17emiNc1sim4ioo2_540.giftumblr_pgt17emiNc1sim4ioo1_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pgt17emiNc1sim4ioo4_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pgt17emiNc1sim4ioo5_540.gif

credit from colourr-ing @tumblr  

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 5

OMG dear @Heidi Seow - you have so many GIFs... (thank you)...!! But I only have this pic :D

This guy is so gorgeous with facial hair  :love::heart::love::heart::love:  He is sooooooooooooo yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wub:

44194839_2076441846000684_41853289442805

And I am only wishing for a happy ending for him & Yeo Wool... :wub: But I don't know whether my wish works out or not..!! It's all depends on SWH :blink: And how can she be destroyed..??!! It's the real question right now.! I really hope the writer-nim won't give our love birds more pain..!! They don't deserve pain, but joy :wub:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I am really out if hopes now 

I am just praying for God, asking mercy  from the writer , they really make us for sure believe  that there no way beside someone die with her 

I don't want to choice not cause I love yw  and da-il  so much I will be okay with someone also close to them die  in their place, they have to live with it  all their life I don't want that too 

Now let me say did anyone  of them as this question  : who to lock  her in some places like how the man in tunnel can't leave the tunnel?? Of they can't kill her ; can't they use some way to lock her away , her power is controlling  people, her physical power not that strong, now really  I am angry I know the doctor  have shaman background and she helped  them by asking other but why not trying a miracle solution  looking at  a bad shaman  who has dark power and can kill swh  , ( I am angry they want to kill her anyway so just find another way ) 

I loved this drama for not  dragging things, but the last 4 episodes was all about killing someone to kill her; sad feeling grown  up , I just need a little hope 

Seeing da-il  when he saw his body break my soul, seeing yw  take my broken  soul  pieces and throw it to the wound , seeing more and more scene I just need more mental power to survive all that 

• Like 5

OMG dear @Heidi Seow - you have so many GIFs... (thank you)...!! But I only have this pic :D

This guy is so gorgeous with facial hair  :love::heart::love::heart::love:  He is sooooooooooooo yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wub:

And I am only wishing for a happy ending for him & Yeo Wool... :wub: But I don't know whether my wish works out or not..!! It's all depends on SWH :blink: And how can she be destroyed..??!! It's the real question right now.! I really hope the writer-nim won't give our love birds more pain..!! They don't deserve pain, but joy :wub:

Most welcome dear @gm4queen :kiss_wink: sharing is caring. We need some beautiful, lovely, sexy, wild GIFs/ photos to destress our "pain" 

Im sure we all wish to have happy ending for Da II & YW, maybe their love will come in late but if they success to go through this case, I'm their love life will perfect. Let's called it bittersweet love :)

50 minutes ago, nona88 said:

I am really out if hopes now 

I am just praying for God, asking mercy  from the writer , they really make us for sure believe  that there no way beside someone die with her 

I don't want to choice not cause I love yw  and da-il  so much I will be okay with someone also close to them die  in their place, they have to live with it  all their life I don't want that too 

Now let me say did anyone  of them as this question  : who to lock  her in some places like how the man in tunnel can't leave the tunnel?? Of they can't kill her ; can't they use some way to lock her away , her power is controlling  people, her physical power not that strong, now really  I am angry I know the doctor  have shaman background and she helped  them by asking other but why not trying a miracle solution  looking at  a bad shaman  who has dark power and can kill swh  , ( I am angry they want to kill her anyway so just find another way ) 

I loved this drama for not  dragging things, but the last 4 episodes was all about killing someone to kill her; sad feeling grown  up , I just need a little hope 

Seeing da-il  when he saw his body break my soul, seeing yw  take my broken  soul  pieces and throw it to the wound , seeing more and more scene I just need more mental power to survive all that 

Do still remember when Mr. Han went to see lady to find out Chea-Won's background and she mentioned in the end there is a guy became coma.. Is he the one who use his power to lock down the man in tunnel? Coz after that conversation between Mr. Han and the lady become silence and we have no idea what is the rest of story.. I think Chea-Won must know something to kill SWH, otherwise she won't confront with SWH. I still count on Chea-Won come a solution. 

I loved this drama too, by far I'm very enjoying. Feeling almost the same when I watched "Goblin", cried at final episode, too painful for Mr. Goblin but at still last minute happy ending. (This drama makes me traumatised to all fantasy dramas specially in TvN....) And i think recently "Are you human too" also have  similar feeling - last minute happy ending... 

So just hope that victory will be with Scooby team, reduce the pain for our OTP, and prepare for next week coming..

Til now, keep playing OST 5 and 6.. :heart:

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, nona88 said:

This is the reality.. This is the only choice now as if there aren't anything else... But it shouldn't be Da Il & Yeo Wool :angry:

Now that SWH is after hyung, it's impossible that she's thinking of having him receive her soul... Her intention is something else.. She just want to kill all the people around Da Il & Yeo Wool that they'll be on their own with no one to help them & then it's easy to get them... But first, is it not necessary to Da Il being recovered..!??! I don't think that his spirit can receive any other spirit... And there are two questions.. How to stop Da Il's spirit becoming evil & how to destroy SWH's evil spirit..!! Then Da Il's thinking the same thing we are afraid of...!!  :crazy: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This can't be happening :(

I love this drama sooooooooooooo much too :wub::wub: And that's why I am here...!! So I don't think I can bare the pain if our OTP has to part ways at the end...!! But I am so helpless... :blink:  Can someone do a magic & turn back time to where our OTP's eyes were shining with their hidden love for each other..????!! :wub: Those are the most beautiful drama scenes I've ever watched :wub::wub:

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

This is the reality.. This is the only choice now as if there aren't anything else... But it shouldn't be Da Il & Yeo Wool :angry:

Now that SWH is after hyung, it's impossible that she's thinking of having him receive her soul... Her intention is something else.. She just want to kill all the people around Da Il & Yeo Wool that they'll be on their own with no one to help them & then it's easy to get them... But first, is it not necessary to Da Il being recovered..!??! I don't think that his spirit can receive any other spirit... And there are two questions.. How to stop Da Il's spirit becoming evil & how to destroy SWH's evil spirit..!! Then Da Il's thinking the same thing we are afraid of...!!  :crazy: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This can't be happening :(

I love this drama sooooooooooooo much too :wub::wub: And that's why I am here...!! So I don't think I can bare the pain if our OTP has to part ways at the end...!! But I am so helpless... :blink:  Can someone do a magic & turn back time to where our OTP's eyes were shining with their hidden love for each other..????!! :wub: Those are the most beautiful drama scenes I've ever watched :wub::wub:

I don't think SWH is gonna having Mr. Han body to receive her soul as she is very insist wanna to get YW's body.. Might be something else.. Plus SWH hand is full of blood whole holding the table knife, izzit mean someone been hurt by SWH. Who is he/she? 

I looking translate for preview version, Da II is mention Mr. Han but I understand Korean... :tears:

Calm calm my dear @gm4queen still got 3 episodes to go.. The plots is keep twisting and we have no clue on what writer-nim/ PD-nim's thinking.. So keep calm and abuse your replay button on our OTP sweet moments ya. :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You are correct my dear @Heidi Seow  :heart:  I am just overreacting !! But how can I just be calm..??!! :(:crazy:

And I was just about to comment anyway... Our arrogant Jeong Dae is so weak that he's getting possessed by SWH.. What would be his weakness..??!! Yeo Wool or something serious...??!! :o

And Da Il felt something with a crack sound when he touched Yi Rang's hearing aid for the first time. And then he felt the same way about Kim Gyeol's bracelet at the storage room. :o Da Il's surely gaining more dark powers.. But if something bad happens to him, at this rate Yeo Wool'll kill herself :( She can't live without him.. It's so obvious now. Remember how she yearned for him when Kim Gyeol was taking his body away from her..!!??! :huh: This is getting even more sad.!!..

I am crying already :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yeh someone  has to die  I am not okay with that no matter who is it enough he important  to yw  and da-il  it painful  I can't be okay with that but as you said it  realiaity for now , the only realiaity we have 

I thought at some point they going to let me  understand swh  and her pain and rage  even if i kwep hating her

but no , nothing  they show till now made  me even care  little about her suffering  in the past , just more and more worst unfinished hate  and evil 

I love this drama too dear, I wasn't going to go through  weekly suffering and live  watching if I didn't love it so much and can't wait till it end ,  so at least  let have a good ending , please  I am not asking for lovely  ending but just not so dramatic and lonely  one  for us

@Heidi Seow

I hope soon chea-won has lost most of her power and most of what she know or what she see back then or what she hear from other now , she not even a half shaman now but I still have hope , but she crash  my hope every week seeing there no other choices  she like and care for both da-il  and yw  she see them going to hurm  themself  to protect the other isn't it time to show it if she have or know something we don't know !!!

Dear goblin has so fan elements like half of the drama , here is different style  it was a totally mystery and melodrama from the start (  I loved it is like this style  so much in books too, but watching it live every week make my heart weak to take more :sweat:

And finally praying  and praying, three episode  to go , wish  we will have U trun  in the plot  , and I will crazy and say I am going to be okay without any kiss ( I know that not good; kill me ) just make sure they are live , together; happy in the end and make sure  swh  is done like real going not in earth not in sky just vanished from the world:rage:

• Like 4

You are correct my dear @Heidi Seow  :heart:  I am just overreacting !! But how can I just be calm..??!! :(:crazy:

And I was just about to comment anyway... Our arrogant Jeong Dae is so weak that he's getting possessed by SWH.. What would be his weakness..??!! Yeo Wool or something serious...??!! :o

And Da Il felt something with a crack sound when he touched Yi Rang's hearing aid for the first time. And then he felt the same way about Kim Gyeol's bracelet at the storage room. :o Da Il's surely gaining more dark powers.. But if something bad happens to him, at this rate Yeo Wool'll kill herself :( She can't live without him.. It's so obvious now. Remember how she yearned for him when Kim Gyeol was taking his body away from her..!!??! :huh: This is getting even more sad.!!..

I am crying already :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Hahaha, I also overreacting every time after I finished episodes. :sweat_smile: Either jump around or kicking the sofa. 

I think no matter how ppl is easily to get possessed by SWH. And Chea-Won is special coz she been possessed seen she was child. 

Yes, surely he gaining more dark powers and when in hospital he managed to calm his evil power. He heard YW voice and managed calm his evil power. I call that is "LOVE" power and hope this power will help Da II to fight SWH. How can I forgot that scene when Kim Gyeol taking Da II body away.. That scene is impact our heart.. YW yearned and Da II emotion after he look back.. :tears:

Hugs my dear @gm4queen 

49 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Yeh someone  has to die  I am not okay with that no matter who is it enough he important  to yw  and da-il  it painful  I can't be okay with that but as you said it  realiaity for now , the only realiaity we have 

I thought at some point they going to let me  understand swh  and her pain and rage  even if i kwep hating her

but no , nothing  they show till now made  me even care  little about her suffering  in the past , just more and more worst unfinished hate  and evil 

I love this drama too dear, I wasn't going to go through  weekly suffering and live  watching if I didn't love it so much and can't wait till it end ,  so at least  let have a good ending , please  I am not asking for lovely  ending but just not so dramatic and lonely  one  for us

@Heidi Seow

I hope soon chea-won has lost most of her power and most of what she know or what she see back then or what she hear from other now , she not even a half shaman now but I still have hope , but she crash  my hope every week seeing there no other choices  she like and care for both da-il  and yw  she see them going to hurm  themself  to protect the other isn't it time to show it if she have or know something we don't know !!!

Dear goblin has so fan elements like half of the drama , here is different style  it was a totally mystery and melodrama from the start (  I loved it is like this style  so much in books too, but watching it live every week make my heart weak to take more :sweat:

And finally praying  and praying, three episode  to go , wish  we will have U trun  in the plot  , and I will crazy and say I am going to be okay without any kiss ( I know that not good; kill me ) just make sure they are live , together; happy in the end and make sure  swh  is done like real going not in earth not in sky just vanished from the world:rage:

I feel your "anger" @nona88, don't fall into SWH's trap :sweat_smile:  (just kidding) 

Let's keep praying ya, I wonder will writer-nim feel he/she ear itchy or not... Coz we keep mention writer-nim like nowhere.. :joy:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Ok, I still eyeing on left hand and right hand meaning.. 

When Kim Gyeol wanna kill pastor, is left hand hold the knife. Da II stabbed on SWH (again) right hand, when Da II at tunnel with evil ghost, left hand. 

For what I know left hand is evil and right is good. Just like D.Gray Man (sorry Im a anime fan) Alan Walker's left hand is for evil spirit and right hand is for human. Da II's hand motion really makes me feel there is some meaning for it. 

You are very good at seeing details!  This is really interesting.  Did you know that the Latin word for "left" is sinister?

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

SWH said herself that stabbing, bleeding & rotting can't kill her or stop her existence.. Then what's the way of destroying her..?!!

This was the scariest moment in the episode!  It sounded like the death of hope.  But surely somehow the good guys can win this one.  Evil can only be conquered with good.  Hate is overwhelmed by love, and anger by peace. 

There has to be a way to vanquish SWH; our team just hasn't figured it out yet.  They are rushing from one thing to another and are not communicating with one another.  I want to tell them to sit down and have a meeting!  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chuscho said:

I'm kinda sad, KG was die :cry:

anw, anybody knows where i can see the preview with the eng sub?

There are no eng sub dear..!! Only the preview :(

https://www.vlive.tv/video/94495

Yeo Wool touches Da Il's cheeks in hospital. And she says something to him... By chance is it "I'll die, ________ & you must live"..??!!! And Attorney Beak says her reporter friend that "Da Il was found & he's alive"... And Da Il explain to Yeo Wool & Chae Won something like "SWH's next target is Mr. Han" or something... I don't know Korean much dear.. I just put it as my knowledge... Just watch it for now. What else can we do, anyway????!! :(:huh::o:unsure:-_-

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Although I knew that KG was working with LDI, I didn't expect that KG hadn't killed the pastor. It was a good twist... IT was LDI who possessed detective Park so that KG would be able to leave the scene. SWH was too far away for that. Since YW didn't see LDI, she never thought that LDI could be behind it.

Honestly, my attention is more focused on SWH all this time and less on the OTP. I am really curious to know how they will stop her. On the other hand, I wished, we had more information why SWH targeted LKW twice. Yes, SWH is testing people and she is obsessed with YW and LDI because they are loved and protected by their loved ones. KG tried to protect her, LDI is doing everything for her sake as well aso but this doesn't explain why she targeted LKW. We saw in the last episode why she killed the farmer. He hurt her in the past (really a jerk) so LKW must have wronged her as well.

I am glad that LDI is now safe at the hospital... his love for YW is what he is helping him for not turning evil. He was even able to control his anger and give up his feelings for revenge and chose to save someone. All his actions and decisions are a proof that SWH has been wrong all this time. 

Maybe she can only die if she finds peace, when justice is done to her: for example LDI discovers what LKW did wrong to her.

@nona88 @gm4queen 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Although I knew that KG was working with LDI, I didn't expect that KG hadn't killed the pastor. It was a good twist... IT was LDI who possessed detective Park so that KG would be able to leave the scene. SWH was too far away for that. Since YW didn't see LDI, she never thought that LDI could be behind it.

Honestly, my attention is more focused on SWH all this time and less on the OTP. I am really curious to know how they will stop her. On the other hand, I wished, we had more information why SWH targeted LKW twice. Yes, SWH is testing people and she is obsessed with YW and LDI because they are loved and protected by their loved ones. KG tried to protect her, LDI is doing everything for her sake as well aso but this doesn't explain why she targeted LKW. We saw in the last episode why she killed the farmer. He hurt her in the past (really a jerk) so LKW must have wronged her as well.

I am glad that LDI is now safe at the hospital... his love for YW is what he is helping him for not turning evil. He was even able to control his anger and give up his feelings for revenge and chose to save someone. All his actions and decisions are a proof that SWH has been wrong all this time. 

Maybe she can only die if she finds peace, when justice is done to her: for example LDI discovers what LKW did wrong to her.

@nona88 @gm4queen 

I couldn't agree more with you... :heart:

Yes, I was too surprised that how can SWH possess Kim Gyeol from far away. But I never thought that it was Da Il who possessed him.. :o Yes, Da Il's getting more powers... And I am glad that he's using them for good, not for bad.. And Yeo Wool is the key that stopping him from bad.. :wub:  That's a really nice theory for a horror series..!!! And that's the reason for them to fall in love :wub: So "Love" is a must in this horror series.!!.. :wub:

And it says that "Love conquers Hate"..!! So, can't they use the same theory for SWH also..??!! She still thinks that the world is full of hatred towards her.. There must be another way to stop her.. But our OTP isn't aware of it yet..!! :blink: I hope that we can get closer to our target next week.. And I really hope that as you said, we can get something more about LKW since he was missing from the screen for so long :mellow:

And what're you thinking about Jeong Dae been possessed by SWH..?!! He must have a weakness to get possessed by her... Don't you think so..??!! :huh:

• Like 10

@gm4queen JD could be possessed by SWH as he felt guilty for her suicide. He couldn't stop (he came too late) and before she went to the roof, he must have said something that upset her so much that she wanted to die. Guilt is the reason why SWH can possess people. Detective Park also felt guilty towards YW as he didn't believe her in the beginning.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ya, final caught up. All I can say is that if Lee Ji Ah don't get an award for this I'm have to make one and fly SK and give to her myself.

The way she slice da belly and continue munch the apple like nowt happen.

Thank heavens for the KG plot twist cause boi the level of cowardice and seeing the bracelet from Yi-Rang was winding  me up :sweatingbullets: shame he died though.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, thistle said:

You are very good at seeing details!  This is really interesting.  Did you know that the Latin word for "left" is sinister?

This was the scariest moment in the episode!  It sounded like the death of hope.  But surely somehow the good guys can win this one.  Evil can only be conquered with good.  Hate is overwhelmed by love, and anger by peace. 

There has to be a way to vanquish SWH; our team just hasn't figured it out yet.  They are rushing from one thing to another and are not communicating with one another.  I want to tell them to sit down and have a meeting!  

Thanks @thistle I just feel something weird on their movement.. Coz usually all movements is on right side but sometimes is left and that caught my attention. :sweat_smile:

OMG! 1 more interesting point for "Left" meaning. 

I'm also very surprised that SWH just don't die.. :crazy: and you can see Da II's react like you said death of hope. :tears: 

I think LOVE is the only way to vanquish SWH but how.. :crazy: Ottokee~~~ 

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yeo Wool touches Da Il's cheeks in hospital. And she says something to him... By chance is it "I'll die, ________ & you must live"..??!!! And Attorney Beak says her reporter friend that "Da Il was found & he's alive"... And Da Il explain to Yeo Wool & Chae Won something like "SWH's next target is Mr. Han" or something... I don't know Korean much dear.. I just put it as my knowledge... Just watch it for now. What else can we do, anyway????!! :(:huh::o:unsure:-_-

Oh no no no~~~ I don't like to "I'll Die".... This is consider sacrifice precursor.. :tears::tears: I really don't want to see this happen... I still looking for preview with translate.. *frustrated 

8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nona88 @gm4queen 

OMG I never thought is Da II who possessed Jeong Dae :scream: *shocking 

tumblr_pgux7jsVqz1to1sm9_540.gif

@gm4queen Look at Choi Daniel's hand.. OMG~~ This is the part that mentioned early before... :wub::wub:

• Like 3