Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/ The Ghost Detective 오늘의 탐정

Well, now you have to live,

because Yeo Wool is clearly not okay,

and if Yeo Wool is not okay, we are not okay, okay? Okay. :)

Dn4Ti9DU4AA9Bzd.jpg&key=5d9b34ba37df1e9c971fa974d1febf57fc16e0b2e1f0b131af56838fcf66475e

Dpk9d5aUYAACD9W.jpg&key=ce71386cbfb0c219

DsoTfgWUUAEf5wC.jpg&key=ec6c9fb5fd396590

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

filmafisi.jpg&key=b82adc7af0b93b8c43a258

In case if anyone is interested in, here are the website links for The Ghost Detective!

You can vote & comment on the comment section there in each site!! :)

The reactions are already very impressive for the South Korean broadcast!

I really wish the Japanese broadcast boost up the activities all up again in each site!! :heart:

Viki page

AsianWiki

MyDramaList

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Can't even believe that it's already been a year... Sweet memories of 29th August, 2018 here! The press con of The Ghost Detective... :) I still miss this series so much as well the lovely cast! :wub: Hope they receive the love they deserve from their fans! Wish there was a second season of the same cast! :)

DlwahmRX4AEIJ_G.jpg

And another new beautiful fan edit MV for Lee Da Il & Jeong Yo Woo! Feel so refreshed to see how much their fans love them as a couple! :wub: Miss you so much, Lee Da Il & Jeong Yo Wool!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Japanese profiles of cast:wub:

cast01.png

cast02.png

cast03.png

Spoiler

cast04.png

cast05.png

cast06.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

69538544_2290602724584594_79755285853204

Well, can't believe that it's already 1 yr since the 1st ep of The Ghost Detective aired on Sep 5, 2018! I still remember how impatient I was to see Daniel on-screen again after Jugglers. I knew it that he'd totally rock the world. And the same thing exactly happened as well. I think no one was imagining that the series would be a super hit among the international fans amidst the lowest ratings. So I feel extremely happy for all the cast. And still definitely miss all of them. :) Thanks a lot for giving us such a wonderful story...

Fighting, THE GHOST DETECTIVE!!

Happy 1st Anniversary! :heart:

You are so welcome here, dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel darling...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I'LL GIVE YOU ALL THE LOVE LIFE ALLOWS

da il & yeo wool + hands

tumblr_pfu74kFKpI1wcaps0o8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_pfu74kFKpI1wcaps0o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_pfu74kFKpI1wcaps0o7_r2_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pfu74kFKpI1wcaps0o1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_pfu74kFKpI1wcaps0o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_pfu74kFKpI1wcaps0o3_r1_250.gif

:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

A Starter Guide to K-Dramas

11/19/2019 - by christinembruce

With the rise of K-Pop, more and more people are interested in watching Korean Dramas. However,  limited episodes,  single seasons,  and a high production rate can make them quite overwhelming to start watching.  Because of the large number of options available, there are  many lists of K-Drama recommendations that include ‘iconic classics’ that are over a decade old. This can be off-putting to potential new fans. Especially due to the fact that before 2014, the quality of K-Drama wasn’t exactly what most westerners might consider good. With overacting, two-dimensional characters, poorly written plot twists, and even worse female characters older K-Drama can make for some really uncomfortable viewing.

However, there’s been a shift in K-Drama in recent years. Acting, writing, cinematography, even special effects have improved immensely over the past five years. Despite this, the recommendation lists have remained mostly unchanged. Alienating a large number of those with no interest in a TV history lesson or the pain of second hand embarrassment that comes from watching overacting.  Therefore here’s an updated list of K-Drama recommendations for anyone wanting to dip their toe into the wonderful world of Korean television.

The Ghost Detective (2018) – Crime/Horror/Mystery

79e7215085d4a30d88d87ccc33ea9c651e52c59b

Jung Yeo-Wool (Park Eun-Bin), a young woman trying to convince someone that her sister’s bizarre suicide was actually a murder. She enlists the help of Private Detective Lee Da-Il (Choi Daniel) who is investigating a slew of strange murder/suicides. Together, they connect it all to a mysterious woman in red (Lee Ji-Ah). A woman only he can see. It’s equal parts humor, mystery, and angst and it fills every part of a horror/thriller’s soul.

View the full article here

• Love 1