Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/ The Ghost Detective 오늘의 탐정

Recommended Posts

Just posting....

 

Missing "The Ghost Detective" & Daniel so much..!!! :wub: Now, my Wednesdays & Thursdays are all empty..!!! :( I'm desperately waiting for Season 02 to come...!!! :o

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

 

Hey everyone! I'm not sure you guys interested to get TGD's Soundtrack or not but here is the link from iTunes.

 

OMG..!!!!!. :wub: I've been waiting for this...!!!! Total 19 tracks!!!! :wub: I mean I am extremely happy..!!!! Even "Red Eyes" tone is in there..!!. My sister really hates that music :D I must sign in & grab all of them..!!! :)

 

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH DEAR :heart:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

OMG..!!!!!. :wub: I've been waiting for this...!!!! Total 19 tracks!!!! :wub: I mean I am extremely happy..!!!! Even "Red Eyes" tone is in there..!!. My sister really hates that music :D I must sign in & grab all of them..!!! :)

 

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH DEAR :heart:

Most welcome chinguya~!

The "Red Eyes" become different feeling in this score if you didn't play together with SWH. It has Hans Zimmer's style. :sweat_smile:   

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Most welcome chinguya~!

The "Red Eyes" become different feeling in this score if you didn't play together with SWH. It has Hans Zimmer's style. :sweat_smile:   

 

Hehehehe..!!. :sweat_smile:

 

But when you play it with SWH, you feel the full vibe :wub: If you know what I mean..!! I am so fond of that tone..!!! But my sister really hates it :D When I was watching "The Ghost Detective" on KBS world, she goes "Reduce the volume, would you..??!!, It's annoying" .... Hehehehe..!!!. And It's the power of our pretty SWH :wub:

 

I really miss her on my monitor screen & TV screen though!!!  :love:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Da Il & Yeo Wool :wub:

I really can't get over with this beautiful couple!!! So, this is my second music video for them!!! :wub:

LOVE YOU SO MUCH, DA IL & YEO WOOL!!! :wub:

 

Dear @larus, @triplem, @kaedechan, @Heidi Seow, @thistle & @chuscho :wub: I'll be so glad if you watch my MV!!!

Thank you & have fun!!!

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Ghost Detective K-Drama Review

 

49380229_2120456008265934_89394085217330

 

.......Still, it was nice to see some sweet and adorable moments with Yeo Wool and the ghost of Da Il. They were so cute, especially in episodes 15 and 16. (I just knew it! Love was in the air. *sigh* The little dash of romance was just enough to make me swoon over Choi Daniel and Park Eun Bin’s pairing.)

 

The storyline, cast and props just blew me away. So, since I loved this supernatural and crime thriller, I give it 5 stars out of 5.

 

https://scribbleandscroll.com/the-ghost-detective-k-drama-review/

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Choi Daniel at KBS 2018 Drama Awards

 

 

image_readtop_2018_813909_15462502553588

Spoiler

201812311856770110_5c29e7f91af02.jpg

 

He had 2 dramas this year for KBS. Jugglers had better ratings so probably he will get an award for the role in Jugglers.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gm4queen said:

Thanks a lot for his pics... He's so hot & handsome!! :wub: Wish he wins something tonight!!

 

He will get an award. Usually when high profile actors are present it means that he/she gets an award or they are presenting an award. It`s 100% chance he gets one. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, larus said:

 

He will get an award. Usually when high profile actors are present it means that he/she gets an award or they are presenting an award. It`s 100% chance he gets one. :D

 

Yp... I too hope so! :wub:

 

And also, I saw Kim Won Hae sshi & our Dr. Gil Chae Won at the red carpet ceremony! Didn't see Park Eun Bin thoough...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And also, I saw Kim Won Hae sshi & our Dr. Gil Chae Won at the red carpet ceremony!

 

Yes, he is there.

 

Kim Won Hae at KBS Drama Awards 2018

2018123118443184133_1.jpg

He was bowing to wish people happy new year

Spoiler

201812311838774476_5c29e413afe52.jpg

 

PYH2018123114330001300_P4.jpg

 

 

 

Best Supporting Actor Kim Won Hae and In Gyo Jin!

Dvvye7mWkAANInc.jpg

Kim Won Hae talks about how he's usually a viewer around this time of year and was envious of people at awards ceremonies. Expresses his excitement at meeting actors like Jang Mi Hee, Choi Soo Jong, etc after only seeing them on TV. Thanks directors and writers, agency employees, says his mother is 84 years old this year (Korean reckoning). Wants to give his award to his mother.

source

Congratulations!

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, larus said:

 

Best Supporting Actor Kim Won Hae and In Gyo Jin!

 

Kim Won Hae sshi totally deserves it!! :wub: He's so great, humble & polite... I highly enjoyed his performance in The Ghost Detective... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellence Award in Mini-Series

Choi Daniel acted in "Jugglers" and "The Ghost Detective` and Jang Dong Gun (Suits)

 

20181231152749_537860.jpg

 

Choi Daniel says he acted in those two dramas after completing his military enlistment and he's really thankful for the projects.

source

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, larus said:

 

Excellence Award in Mini-Series

Choi Daniel acted in "Jugglers" and "The Ghost Detective` and Jang Dong Gun (Suits)

 

YES YES YES!!! Daniel Totally deserves the award! He was so sweet in Jugglers. But his acting was so dramatic in The Ghost Detective. I am so happy for him! :wub::love:

 

20181231152749_640902.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am really relieved that both Choi Daniel & Kim Won Hae sshi won awards last night!!

 

Daniel's performance was so dramatic in The Ghost Detective so, he totally deserves the excellence award!!! :wub: I am so happy that he's gained a huge recognition for his extremely hard work!!! Keep it all up, Daniel!! We need more & more from you! :)

 

And Kim Won Hae sshi was so polite on the red carpet!! I love him even more now!! He was a great hyung to Daniel! :wub:

 

So both brothers won.... :heart::love: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! YOU TWO DESERVE THOSE AWARDS!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear @thistle @chuscho & @nona88 - If you are interested, The Ghost Detective won 2 awards out of 5 nominees at

KBS Drama Awards 2018! :wub:

 

Won

Kim Won Hae - Best supporting actor

Choi Daniel - Excellence award in a mini-series

 

Nominees

Choi Daniel & Park Eun Bin - Best couple award

Lee Joo Young - Best New Actress

Heo Jung Eun - Best Young Actress

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like I'm super late to the party but it's not that bad because I really enjoyed this drama from beginning to the end. It was a good decision to binge watch this drama because I would have gone mad from the wait each week lol.

Also count me as a new fan of Daniel Choi, it was my first drama with him and I was really impressed with his acting so I want to see more of him now. But I don't want to forget the other actors because thanks to all of them I enjoyed each minutes of the team working together to defeat Sunwoo Hye (kudos to Lee Ji Ah too).

 

And the otp, omg what can I say, they were written for me and I'm dying because the only season 2 I'll get will be the one I create in my mind :bawling:

No but seriously each glances, touches, it killed me! They had more chemistry than most of more popular kdramas pairings and they didn't even kiss. If you know dramas with the same kind of interactions between the leads please tell me because I'm dying here.

 

And the ending was bittersweet but I loved it for the exact same reason. It's a good open ending for me and I loved it very much :heart:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, loversbridge said:

 

I feel like I'm super late to the party but it's not that bad because I really enjoyed this drama from beginning to the end. It was a good decision to binge watch this drama because I would have gone mad from the wait each week lol.

Also count me as a new fan of Daniel Choi, it was my first drama with him and I was really impressed with his acting so I want to see more of him now. But I don't want to forget the other actors because thanks to all of them I enjoyed each minutes of the team working together to defeat Sunwoo Hye (kudos to Lee Ji Ah too).

 

And the otp, omg what can I say, they were written for me and I'm dying because the only season 2 I'll get will be the one I create in my mind :bawling:

No but seriously each glances, touches, it killed me! They had more chemistry than most of more popular kdramas pairings and they didn't even kiss. If you know dramas with the same kind of interactions between the leads please tell me because I'm dying here.

 

And the ending was bittersweet but I loved it for the exact same reason. It's a good open ending for me and I loved it very much :heart:

 

Wow... Thank you so much for your speech, dear!! I am really touched!! :wub: And yes, about our OTP, they have no kisses for the whole series, but those 4 hugs are all enough to express their affection!! And I think true love doesn't need any kiss, a passionate hug is all enough to expose your love for each other!! I am also so touched about Daniel & Eun Bin... They are the most beautiful on-screen couple I've ever seen!! :wub:

 

And would you like to join Daniel Choi's Soompi Thread..??!! I think we can have fun there!! :wub: I am a HUGE fan of him!! He's so hot :D

 

 

And welcome to the thread, dear!! :) I am so glad to meet you!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...