Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/ The Ghost Detective 오늘의 탐정

Just now, kaedechan said:

Aww, they're holding hands while they're walking and talking. They look so happy together :wub:, all smiles..

Really?? Oh my goodness.. I'm so happy to hear that...

• Like 1

Good God, it's last minutes to the end of the show, why they brought a new case of possession ? I don't care about ghost anymore, give my otp alone time will you please?? The scooby gang gathered once again.

Seriously, writer?? You have to end it that way?? The scooby gang on their cars for new case, they only show Da Il holding YW's hand and Chae Won holding Mr. Han's hand in the car? That's it??

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Good God, it's last minutes to the end of the show, why they brought a new case of possession ? I don't care about ghost anymore, give my otp alone time will you please?? The scooby gang gathered once again.

Seriously, writer?? You have to end it that way?? The scooby gang on their cars for new case, they only show Da Il holding YW's hand and Chae Won holding Mr. Han's hand in the car? That's it??

Is it really only 31 eps? Or the next episodes (eps 32) will be aired tommorrow?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chuscho said:

Is it really only 31 eps?

I have no idea, it's already ended. It's a bunch of commercials now. If they really ended it that way, that's just stupid. Pardon my words, but really?? after all the heartbreaks, sadness, tensions, the writer only give us a crappy holding hand scenes for the otp?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, kaedechan said:

I have no idea, it's already ended. It's a bunch of commercials now. If they really ended it that way, that's just stupid. Pardon my words, but really?? after all the heartbreaks, sadness, tensions, the writer only give us a crappy holding hand scenes for the otp?

Yeah, it'll disappointed if they ended like that..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

It's music bank now. so i guess it's really ended.

No preview or something?

So, tomorrow will be no drama in this time? Cause the next drama aired next week

• Like 1

@chuscho Nope, nothing. No preview or anything. it's usually like this when watching live, the preview doesn't show up ye,t, not until later on, but i don't know this time. From the news and KBS itself said it's the last episode.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, chuscho said:

No preview or something?

So, tomorrow will be no drama in this time? Cause the next drama aired next week

2 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

@chuscho Nope, nothing. No preview or anything. it's usually like this when watching live, the preview doesn't show up ye,t, not until later on, but i don't know this time. From the news and KBS itself said it's the last episode.

tomorrow will be broadcasting intro of new drama by Beak Jin-Hee 

New OST Part 7

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Heidi Seow said:

tomorrow will be broadcasting intro of new drama by Beak Jin-Hee 

Really? Well, i guess.. Yeah today really will be the end of the shows.. I feel disapponting somehow

• Sad 1

I can't find the ending anywhere on youtube..!! :o At least I want to watch the hand holding scenes...!! :wub: Plus there're no more previews..!! Then it's all done today :huh:

And with SWH, we can't hope for more happiness :mellow:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Ok, YT don't wanna upload the final scene.. It stop upload between Da Il, YW and Det Park's conversation.  :sweat_smile: Looks like I got to wait RAW version 

Same here

Just watched the ending & it's all enough for me regarding SWH's evilness :wub: WOW... Now they are all happy & working together..!!! There can't be a happy ending than this..!! :wub:

Now, just need eng sub desperately :o

• Like 5

Did u guys notice that when YW ran into Da Il, all people suddenly just clear off.. :joy: Da Il's power? Clear off everyone so that he can have alone with YW? Even when he walk with YW, that whole place nobody pass by.. :joy: 

Anyway now is really called "The Ghost Detective" as Da Il is really in ghost now or should I say Goblin??

And again Choi Daniel's beautiful hand appear in slow motion. :love: Sorry really obsessed his hands so much..  Then again LONG COAT!!!! Why never appear his signature action *flip coat:joy: (Sorry again, I think u guys will gonna kill me that writing all this nonsense topic) but, IS CHOI DANIEL!!!! :wub::wub::love: Please forgive me. 

Edit : Do U guys feel like it got Queen of Mystery feeling?? The main lead have chemistry in Season 1 and it didn't happen anything until Season 2.. But I didn't watch the Finale in Season 2. I think maybe because of is Detective story, main lead's relationship also in skin-ship condition .. :sweat_smile:

• Like 3