[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

11 minutes ago, LeeN said:

dom't postpone anymore i want to see how SWH vanish in the thin air and never revived anymore

HOPE the writer wouldn't give us an ending that SWH stay exist as a villain too NO WAY :rage:BEWARE writer nim:naughty:

There there @LeeN, I can feel your cursing mode now.. :joy: 

Tonight we will see little SWH appear again.. Hope like you said "vanish in the thin air" .... 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

There there @LeeN, I can feel your cursing mode now.. :joy: 

Tonight we will see little SWH appear again.. Hope like you said "vanish in the thin air" .... 

let SWH get  the greatest punishment in the hell:skull: to repay to all innocent souls

16 minutes ago, LeeN said:

let SWH get  the greatest punishment in the hell:skull: to repay to all innocent souls

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG.!!.

Your words are a real curse dear..!!! :open_mouth: Let's have a climax of a climax tonight..!!! I am pretty sure about it now :sweat_smile: Can't wait to see how they are gonna punish our evil witch :blush: (srry Lee Ji Ah)... But little upset about postponing the telecast... -_- Hope we'll have our grand finale right tonight.!!!! :huh:

i have  a little hope for the ending 

just wish for a little happnes and a close ending 

don't make me open on with hints of hopes i have suffered for weeks with hints of hope to be able to do that with ending and be okay with it 

for sure i have to say that the actors did amazing job there acting in this drama will stay in my heart as high one to be able to watch any other less acting skills i hope to see them in other work and for sure i hope to see this amazing OTP in another protect togther too ( hope daniel get out of KBS zoon , he can make more rating in korea with his acting if he go to the cable channel . they have already get over the big channels in rating , good  choices and how they treat the actors , viwers and the dramas  they make )

6 minutes ago, nona88 said:

( hope daniel get out of KBS zoon , he can make more rating in korea with his acting if he go to the cable channel . they have already get over the big channels in rating , good  choices and how they treat the actors , viwers and the dramas  they make )

You are so correct!! Daniel should expand his TV zone right now..!! :wub: But it's his royalty that he sticks only to KBS.. I too really hope he'd choose a cable channel project soon... He is highly talented than so-called some K-actors.!!! :wub: He deserves much more recognition by both locally & internationally than this :wub:HE TOTALLY DESERVES MUCH LOVE & RESPECT :wub:

And by the way, what's with KBS2, ah..??!! It's a high demand channel in South Korea..!! I wonder why drama ratings are two low :o May be it's b'cause of 2 episodes back-to-back mode..??!! :huh:

7 hours ago, kaedechan said:

She supposed to be a girl that's full of anger, rage, hate, had a painful experiences, but i couldn't see that from her emotions. 

All i see was a mentally disordered girl whose bored and annoyed most of the time, so she kills. and kill and kill some more.

Agreed.  I think that is actually made her seem even more evil to me.  She was completely "one note" and nothing else.  When a character is so completely lacking in sympathy, it makes them seem even more unreachable.  That is what made her so frustrating and so exhausting.

I wonder why the writer was so compelled to show us this one character who essentially obliterated opportunities for the drama to show us other stories.  Everything became fixated on only SWH, and in a very unhealthy and unpleasant way.

I also have no wish to bash the actress.  IMHO, it is entirely the writer who messed up.  And also the production people who should have required the writer to broaden the focus of the drama.

3 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

It's already the bus scenes where the bus driver got stabbed by a woman who appear to be possessed. I hope they hurry and wrap up this scenes fast. Wait.. Da Il's there ! By the Han River. YW run to him and hug him! 

WOW...!!!!!!! Really..??!!! :love: OMG... I want to see their hug..!!! :wub: Now, what's the theory for his return..??!! So excited!! :wub:

Aww, they're holding hands while they're walking and talking. They look so happy together :wub:, all smiles..

YW came to the office and meet mr. Han, and then Chae Won came too. And Da Il appear in his room and meet them. Mr. Han so happy to see him.

Good God, it's last minutes to the end of the show, why they brought a new case of possession ? I don't care about ghost anymore, give my otp alone time will you please?? The scooby gang gathered once again.

Seriously, writer?? You have to end it that way?? The scooby gang on their cars for new case, they only show Da Il holding YW's hand and Chae Won holding Mr. Han's hand in the car? That's it??

8 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Good God, it's last minutes to the end of the show, why they brought a new case of possession ? I don't care about ghost anymore, give my otp alone time will you please?? The scooby gang gathered once again.

Seriously, writer?? You have to end it that way?? The scooby gang on their cars for new case, they only show Da Il holding YW's hand and Chae Won holding Mr. Han's hand in the car? That's it??

Is it really only 31 eps? Or the next episodes (eps 32) will be aired tommorrow?

1 minute ago, chuscho said:

Is it really only 31 eps?

I have no idea, it's already ended. It's a bunch of commercials now. If they really ended it that way, that's just stupid. Pardon my words, but really?? after all the heartbreaks, sadness, tensions, the writer only give us a crappy holding hand scenes for the otp?

Just now, kaedechan said:

I have no idea, it's already ended. It's a bunch of commercials now. If they really ended it that way, that's just stupid. Pardon my words, but really?? after all the heartbreaks, sadness, tensions, the writer only give us a crappy holding hand scenes for the otp?

Yeah, it'll disappointed if they ended like that..

Archived