[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, it's Wednesday :heart: Can't wait to see the finale of my all time favorite K-drama..!!! :wub:

And dear @Heidi Seow -

Is it really gonna be late today..??! How come even the finale is effected by a baseball game..??!! :unsure::crazy: I think it's gonna be 45mins late today..!!!! :rage:

YEAH!!!!!! Great things take time :wub:

23 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Finally, it's Wednesday :heart: Can't wait to see the finale of my all time favorite K-drama..!!! :wub:

And dear @Heidi Seow -

Is it really gonna be late today..??! How come even the finale is effected by a baseball game..??!! :unsure::crazy: I think it's gonna be 45mins late today..!!!! :rage:

YEAH!!!!!! Great things take time :wub:

It seems whole broadcast network time schedule got adjustment.. Damn! Is FINALE and we been waiting for a week for FINALE... Please don't tell me later they just keep quiet and postpone to tomorrow.. :rage: Some more NO BTS..  :rage: 

47 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Omg, TGD gonna late broadcast on 1035pm instead of 10pm due to Baseball game:rage:

Sorry to put an even bigger damper on things but 45 minutes may be a conservative estimate. 

If I know anything about baseball (and I do know a bit because I've been playing fantasy baseball for years), it is that games can run unexpectedly long.  For instance, in Game 3 of the US World Series just a few days ago, the game went through 18 innings and was played for 7 hours 20 minutes.  

https://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2018/10/27/18031614/dodgers-red-sox-game-3-longest-game-world-series-history

I had a look online and it seems like KBO is in playoffs and playoff games are hard-fought so I wouldn't set the alarm for 1035 pm.

Anyone else think that SWH has cursed the show?  <_<

I'm still not watching and that preview looked bad (no Choi Daniel to be seen) but I would like to know where it all ends up even though excessive focus on SWH completely wrecked the second half of the drama.  I will be disinclined to watch any other dramas that this writer is involved with.

7 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

It seems whole broadcast network time schedule got adjustment.. Damn! Is FINALE and we been waiting for a week for FINALE... Please don't tell me later they just keep quiet and postpone to tomorrow.. :rage: Some more NO BTS..  :rage: 

I think they won't release any BTS since it's the finale & have to keep the suspense..!!! But what the heck.??!! :rage:. We've desperately been waiting for a whole week just for the finale & now it's postponing..!!! :angry: YEAH... That's great!!! That's very great!!!! Great things always take time to come :heart:

Side note :

My dear.. Did you see the script reading pics of Daniel's new movie.??!!! OMG.!! He is so sexy :love: With messy hair & beard, he'd be even more perfect detective in "The Beast"... :wub:

25 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I think they won't release any BTS since it's the finale & have to keep the suspense..!!! But what the heck.??!! :rage:. We've desperately been waiting for a whole week just for the finale & now it's postponing..!!! :angry: YEAH... That's great!!! That's very great!!!! Great things always take time to come :heart:

Side note :

My dear.. Did you see the script reading pics of Daniel's new movie.??!!! OMG.!! He is so sexy :love: With messy hair & beard, he'd be even more perfect detective in "The Beast"... :wub:

Sigh, I think this is the most less BTS (less promo) in K-Drama series that I watched in my life.. Mostly all K-Drama will come out a lot BTS and TGD..... They better come out Full OST include BGM coz seriously I love their BGM so much.. The Producer did a great job on BGM and it really lead us to another level. 

Haha, how can I miss the script reading. Already posted at Choi Daniel's soompi. Yes yes! He looks so sexy yet he look tired too.. His finger still in injury condition. 

Yes @thistle, I do agree that SWH been cursed this show.. <_< count me in +1 and it makes me feel don't wanna see Lee Ji-Ah again.. (Sorry Lee Ji-Ah) 

21 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes @thistle, I do agree that SWH been cursed this show.. <_< count me in +1 and it makes me feel don't wanna see Lee Ji-Ah again.. (Sorry Lee Ji-Ah) 

Sometimes one role will put me off watching an actor in anything else, and that's happening here with Lee Ji-Ah.  She is too good at being evil.

23 minutes ago, thistle said:

Sometimes one role will put me off watching an actor in anything else, and that's happening here with Lee Ji-Ah.  She is too good at being evil.

I'm still continue watching but in skip way.. Trust me, when I rewatch TGD, my finger will automatic slide forward when Lee Ji-Ah appear in my screen coz still I wanna watch Choi Daniel and Park Eun-Bin :joy: 

Whatever the dramas or movies is good but actors/actress that I don't like it.. FORWARD! That's my way. :joy:

edited : Why I have a feeling that they gonna postpone tonight TGD?? :cold_sweat: I mean not late broadcast but postpone to tomorrow.... 

So right you guys..!!!!

Now, Lee Ji Ah is historized as "Sun Woo Hye  - The evil spirit that made two lovers apart"... :oThis is my very first time seeing her in a project..!!! And OH NO NO NO.. She's done with me!!! :D Her acting skills are pure evil :) And you guys remember her trade-marked surround sound..???!!! My sister really hates that tone..!!! She goes, "Just reduce the volume, it's annoying!"... Heheheh.. Lee Ji Ah already has haters all around the world..!! :o And I hope she'll continue choosing villain characters from now on..!! Then fans will hate her forever :D Heheheheh... Srry Lee Ji Ah..!!! :D

And now, if they're thinking of postponing the finale for tomorrow, then it's all right!!! We've been patiently waiting for this day to come so, let's wait for another day :angry::mellow:

2 hours ago, thistle said:

This is my first time watching Lee Ji Ah's acting. I don't think her acting's bad, but for me it's kinda lacking a little something .. it feels monotonous? One-layered? Just for comparison, when you see YW looking at Da Il, you can see there are many emotions she conveyed, love, longing, wants, desperation and sadness all in one frame.

She supposed to be a girl that's full of anger, rage, hate, had a painful experiences, but i couldn't see that from her emotions. 

All i see was a mentally disordered girl whose bored and annoyed most of the time, so she kills. and kill and kill some more. Except that one time when she met her mother at their old house, that's the only time she showed different emotions.

So after some time, it's kinda boring and tiring for me to see the same emotions and it somehow reflected into the show, IMHO. I don't know if it's because the PD-nim or the writer's direction or her own interpretation ..

I don't intend to bash her or even hate her, this is entirely my personal thoughts and so it is subjective. I'm sorry for LJA's fans :dissapointed:. 

I know it's not easy to convey a character's emotions into real actions, so i would still give it a hand for Lee Ji Ah's acting, it must have been hard for her. 

Hello guys, I've been silently reading this thread for some time and finally decided to write something :)

It seems we'll have to wait a little bit longer to find out how it all ends... So to make waiting a little bit easier I made a video (it's the second video that I've made in my life so it's lacking in a lot of ways but still I hope you'll enjoy it) Just wanted to share it :)

TGD OST full album and and OST part 7!!!!

Title : Always 
Artist : Summer

https://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2577995&amp;pcWeb=true

Here is the lyrics

Spoiler

I'll call you

I draw you.

I can not reach you.

It only comes close to your time.

I walk to you

I know you will not turn around

I just miss you again like this.

I throw away many times.

Away from me

It's always you

always you live in me

I must be hurting you in the distance.

For a long time

I'll call you

You still do not know.

I walk one step to you that I can not reach

I miss you many times and miss you again.

More and more of me

It's always you

always you live in me

I must be hurting you in the distance.

For a long time

I will always be there for you

I'll come a little closer.

I have to say more.

I will always be there for you

I look down on him.

You're the one

You're my love

Always

5 hours ago, thistle said:

YES SWH is really horrible especially watching her scenes at mid night i even turned the volume low :scream:

2 hours ago, darchy said:

Hello guys, I've been silently reading this thread for some time and finally decided to write something :)

It seems we'll have to wait a little bit longer to find out how it all ends... So to make waiting a little bit easier I made a video (it's the second video that I've made in my life so it's lacking in a lot of ways but still I hope you'll enjoy it) Just wanted to share it :)

I am crying so hard watching your video here... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: It's brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it all up dear.. :thumbsup: All the best!!! :wub:

3 hours ago, kaedechan said:

This is my first time watching Lee Ji Ah's acting. I don't think her acting's bad, but for me it's kinda lacking a little something .. it feels monotonous? One-layered? Just for comparison, when you see YW looking at Da Il, you can see there are many emotions she conveyed, love, longing, wants, desperation and sadness all in one frame.

She supposed to be a girl that's full of anger, rage, hate, had a painful experiences, but i couldn't see that from her emotions. 

All i see was a mentally disordered girl whose bored and annoyed most of the time, so she kills. and kill and kill some more. Except that one time when she met her mother at their old house, that's the only time she showed different emotions.

So after some time, it's kinda boring and tiring for me to see the same emotions and it somehow reflected into the show, IMHO. I don't know if it's because the PD-nim or the writer's direction or her own interpretation ..

I don't intend to bash her or even hate her, this is entirely my personal thoughts and so it is subjective. I'm sorry for LJA's fans :dissapointed:. 

I know it's not easy to convey a character's emotions into real actions, so i would still give it a hand for Lee Ji Ah's acting, it must have been hard for her. 

Agree @kaedechan, what I see is the little SWH express more emotions than the adult SWH. Adult's SWH more like killing for sport and I can't see any angry emotion from Lee Ji-Ah..<_< 

Anyway looking forward for tonight, just hope they can broadcast on time not to delay or postpone til tomorrow.. 

23 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Agree @kaedechan, what I see is the little SWH express more emotions than the adult SWH. Adult's SWH more like killing for sport and I can't see any angry emotion from Lee Ji-Ah..<_< 

Anyway looking forward for tonight, just hope they can broadcast on time not to delay or postpone til tomorrow.. 

dom't postpone anymore i want to see how SWH vanish in the thin air and never revived anymore

HOPE the writer wouldn't give us an ending that SWH stay exist as a villain too NO WAY :rage:BEWARE writer nim:naughty:

Archived