[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

I highly enjoyed yesterday's eps..!!

The hug scene... It is the most hottest hug scene ever I've seen a drama :wub: He couldn't stop himself from holding her in his arms..!!!! These two make everyone feel the magic of love over & over again..!!!! :wub: And what's his whisper..??!! Did he just say those beautiful words to her or just the full line of what he wants to do if he lives again..???!! It's so amazing..!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: When can we hear that line..??!! KBS2 is really clever at torturing viewers..!!.

And somehow Da Il just separated the lady in red from Yeo Wool..!! And the lady in red is self-defensing!! She wants her farewell so, she jumped out of Yeo Wool when Da Il pretended he's about to shoot her..!!! :o And it's a very logical theory..!! The writer is very capable of putting the logic in the theory..!! :o

And now, how to wait another week just for the finale eps..??!! I desperately want to know the writer's theory of bringing Da Il back to Yeo Wool..!!! Let's hope for a magic..!! The writer is giving every fact its own meaning in this series so, I hope he/she would give a high logic for Da Il to return..!!! :blink:

This is the longest week.!!.. :cold_sweat::bawling::cold_sweat::bawling::cold_sweat:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok , I think we might gonna see SWH in red and Da Il in suit again.. There must be something happen after last episode.. 
Another brown coat from YW.. 

How can you stop watching this OTP beautiful moment.. :wub::wub: I know is sad moment but still is beautiful moment to me.. Please ship both of them in real life~~~:love:

Spoiler

"Even a horror drama can be passionate if you want it to be!"

He couldn't stop himself from holding her in his arms..!!!! :wub:

:wub: It is the most hottest hug scene ever I've seen a drama..!!!....

His eyes are saying that he's so in love with her..!!! :wub:

And... How amazing..!!!!!!!

He is so handsome & she is so beautiful :wub:

:wub: These two make me fall in love so desperately now..!!!!

Their chemistry is no joke... It's at its top notch now!!!!! :heart:

And why am I feeling that there's something more than we see here..??!! :D

I wish that some miracle is on its way next week..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B'cause, these two are destined to be together :wub:

44800677_2080888742222661_91514278900830

What is uri Daniel doing with that? Is that a movie props or his knee starting to hurt again? :cry:

And i saw in naver, Eun Bin already on vacation it seems. Aah .. already missing this couple .. back to reality i guess :crazy:

Still delaying as long as i can to watch last night's episodes, only saw some clips in IG, and it hurts. When Da Il backhugged YW, and then he close the door and YW pleaded him not to do it, i cried a bucket, i admit. Hell, more than a bucket .. :tears:

It's too painful.. 

16 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

What is uri Daniel doing with that? Is that a movie props or his knee starting to hurt again? :cry:

I saw in naver, Eun Bin already on vacation it seems. Aah .. already missing this couple .. back to reality i guess :crazy:

Still delaying as long as i can to watch last night's episodes, only saw some clips in IG, and it hurts. When Da Il backhugged YW, and then he close the door and YW pleaded him not to do it, i cried a bucket, i admit. Hell, more than a bucket .. :tears:

It's too painful.. 

O no.. Last drama Jugglers he also got hurt while shooting time and he need to take med shot..  :cold_sweat: This drama quite a lot action movement for him.. When Park Eun-Bin flipped him at Library time I also quite concerned his legs.. Hope he is fine. 

@kaedechan, watch the front part if you can.. Da Il got new power.. Saw from Naver's talk.. Everyone said he is like Magneto.. And I don't know why I keep replay this part.. :sweat_smile: His hand gesture really makes me crazy.. 

Yeah... I wonder that too dear @Heidi Seow -..

Yeo Wool says "Let's meet again, I will wait"..!!! And I think that it'd be realistic if Da Il returns as a ghost again unless a miracle happens to make him alive again..!! :o And now, Chae Won is powerless!!! How to save Da Il..??!! This is probably a plan of Da Il & Chae Won.!! Don't even have a guess about next week..!!! It's so strange that we can't predict the next move in a drama!!!! :( And in the next preview, a woman says that she saw a tall man getting off..!! YEAH!! There is some hope in a very little corner of my heart :wub:

Now I really don't know how to spend the time till next Wednesday!!! We missed a Wednesday due to a holiday festival..!! And this is the pain..!!!! Somehow, I want Da Il & Yeo Wool together next week..!! :wub: All the BTS pics are saying that the story isn't complete yet..!! :huh: There's more to happen..!!! They are the perfect match :wub:

And I wonder this also... Is SWH's chapter is permanently closed or still has a bit more..???!!!

And dear @kaedechan -

The way he hugged her is the hottest back hug I've seen in a drama..!! :wub: It's so beautiful..!! I think love can't be beautiful than this!! :wub: And the aftermath is.. :( I don't want to talk about it!! Let's wait a week...!!!

This drama is visually possessing the viewers :heart: Now, the low viewership ratings are just a big joke to me :innocent: And yes, this is the longest week of my life :cold_sweat:

But I have something special to enjoy myself.!!. The Dashing Daniel in action :love:  This guy is so dapper!! :wub:

44900252_2080961415548727_86319269167497

I love your positive energy dear @gm4queen :D

For me, I wouldn't consider it as the hottest back hug, but it's definitely one of the saddest and heartbreaking back hug I've ever seen in my time watching k-dramas :)

Yes, I've seen that "magneto" scenes, dear @Heidi Seow, that pretty fingers of him are being the main focus of that particular scenes, isn't it? :D Love it.

My dear @kaedechan - !!

Just let go of sadness.. Then you will left only with happiness..!! And that's why I said it's the hottest back hug for me :wub: B'cause it gives me the feeling of passion between two lovers..!!! :wub: Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the beauty of the scene if sadness is filled in my mind..!! :o

i just finished watching the current episode with sub it looks like SWH is possesses da ii body to kill people again in the preview of the final episode STOP killing people writer nim Please let yoe wool and da ll have a happy ending DON'T torture them and us anymore:cold_sweat:

20 minutes ago, LeeN said:

i just finished watching the current episode with sub it looks like SWH is possesses da ii body to kill people again in the preview of the final episode STOP killing people writer nim Please let yoe wool and da ll have a happy ending DON'T torture them and us anymore:cold_sweat:

OMG... If you are correct, then how to bring Da Il back to normal destroying SWH's evil spirit..??!! I am even more curious now.. And yes, SWH can't be closed that easily :o

THIS IS DAEBAK!!! I've never been so desperate over a drama ending..!!! :heart:

35 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

OMG... If you are correct, then how to bring Da Il back to normal destroying SWH's evil spirit..??!! I am even more curious now.. And yes, SWH can't be closed that easily :o

THIS IS DAEBAK!!! I've never been so desperate over a drama ending..!!! :heart:

this is depends on the writer whether he will give us an unexpected ending or either a dead ending But they deserve a:heart: happy ending

10 minutes ago, LeeN said:

this is depends on the writer whether he will give us an unexpected ending or either a dead ending But they deserve a:heart: happy ending

Totally agree..!!.

They deserve a high end happy ending :heart: But at this rate, even a low end happy ending is so precious now..!!! Their chemistry is no joke..!! And I never thought that fans would go this crazy for Da Il & Yeo Wool on the net..!!  They all wish a happy ending for them..!!! :wub::heart: Let's see if our prayers will heard next week!!! :)

It looks as though Ghost Detective cast & crew are having their wrap up party atm. I’m looking through the arrival pictures, they’re all so happy. Choi Daniel actually does have an injury from the pictures. It looks as if he had hurt his finger on his right hand somehow. 

Anyways, no matter the ending, let’s applaud the cast and crew for their hard work for these past months! Acting always on point! Hopefully maybe we’ll get to see Daniel & Eun Bin in another drama together soon! 

6 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

It looks as though Ghost Detective cast & crew are having their wrap up party atm. I’m looking through the arrival pictures, they’re all so happy. Choi Daniel actually does have an injury from the pictures. It looks as if he had hurt his finger on his right hand somehow. 

Anyways, no matter the ending, let’s applaud the cast and crew for their hard work for these past months! Acting always on point! Hopefully maybe we’ll get to see Daniel & Eun Bin in another drama together soon! 

Yes, i see it on IG. Daniel, eun bin, joo young and shin jae ha all wearing black/gray tone clothes, i thought it was the dress code :D

OMG... They are already having the wrap up party..!! :heart:

Daniel is so handsome & yes @joyspartace - he's injured with his right hand..!! Get well soon Daniel :wub: And look at what he's got..!!!!! So cute..!!!! :D

Park Eun Bin is so beautiful!!! :love:

They are all smiles..!!!!! :heart: Love these two & other cast members so much for giving us such a wonderful drama...!!! This is my favorite K-drama of 2018!!! :wub: And Daniel & Eun Bin are my favorite couple of 2018!!! :wub:

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Totally agree..!!.

They deserve a high end happy ending :heart: But at this rate, even a low end happy ending is so precious now..!!! Their chemistry is no joke..!! And I never thought that fans would go this crazy for Da Il & Yeo Wool on the net..!!  They all wish a happy ending for them..!!! :wub::heart: Let's see if our prayers will heard next week!!! :)

Their love are so touching is not because of skin ship Is because they are well known each other They concerned each other more than their own self  Even though there were not any officially confession Their love born deeply in their hearts

i finished watching the two ep's and i am having a hard time bewteen enjoying this two  amazing love and  feeling and between  suffering from their sad fate that keep being in every romance scene we get 

i don't like were it going if DA-il body die than we have only him as a ghost like the start he live as a ghost detective than why all that from the start i didn't mind him being a ghost at start , but bringing his body back , giving us hope and take that away to start it all over again was more than i can take ,

so i hope his body survive but what happen it he stay in coma , if not they going to play the plot were YW move and travel will waiting for da- il to come back but he did come back but hide that from her so she can live normal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no a better choice she find his at the end and they stay together as human and ghost or human and human

or what ?????????? an opening ending where they give us the hope he still here and she waiting and maybe find him again and we can have in our dream romance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am tired , i am scared and i am in fear , i tired hard to not thinking about the ending all this 3 weeks , but now million though come to my head and couldn't stop myself from it ,i don't even know if that post will make sense since i am writing while thinking of so many things

i am just sad , i liked this drama since they don't drag things but after ep 9 they start to drag things we have unfinished going around the same things again ,when hyung tried to kill himself the first time , DA-IL should told YW his reason so she can help him to not let SWH control him again using it , but it waited till he in danger again , we didn't know the  sister boyfriend story till it too late and it wasn't even  so big as we thought or even close ( what was the big secret about him that they make us see the flashback of him from ep3 and in the end it was normal he helped her and there were no other story from their high school day )

, SWH past was unsolved to the last and didn't give us a chance to see her as victim or as human being in the past and just let us see her as endless evil who keep doing the same things over and over without reason ( we did know she has reasons and we thought about it but i am not feeling it anymore , the feeling going they missed the timing let us know the true, know it now don't make me feel anything or feel her side or the unjustic in the past it was timing that was wrong ) 

and so many things  in the end we have YW do the things that da-IL didn't want , she did what he become evil spirt to stop her from doing it , DA-il have to let pay his life too to save YW again , just endless going around the same things

i am not hating this drama , no i love it so much that why i am angry both the lead actors and other staff were amazing , the love story was so touching cause of them even without kiss or hug i was in love with their way looking at each other so many feeling and amazing acting , i am angry since it in half way the story go like this , i respect any writter and his choice , but it really start to missed the timing of showing things in the second half of the drama 

at least i have wish to not have  a open or sad ending , to be honest i hate open one more then sad one since it feel like the writer  just don't know how to close it in right way more than he giving hope to viewer 

i am out of my clam now , forgive me i just finshed watching the two ep's just now and i am out of any clam thinking right now

I was just thinking...!!!

What's this rascal boy whispered in to her ears..??!! :D She was so surprised, amazed & shocked by his whisper..!!! :wub: It must be the continues of what he wants to do first when he finally awakes..!!! But it's more than "I love you"... By chance, is it "When I awake, I want to marry you" or something...??!! :wub: I am over curious about his whisper now!!!!!!!! What're you guys think..???!! :o

44943462_2081156445529224_77776240471682

Archived