Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/ The Ghost Detective 오늘의 탐정

The Ghost Detective reminds me so much of "Lovely Horribly". I was worried that one of the lead characters had to die to save the other. At the end both survived. Perhaps it is the same here. I am two episodes late because I watch it on KBS World. So Lee Da wants to imprison SWH's spirit in his body, then kill himself to save YL. And she wants to save him too :( it is either him or her. I hope the end is happy. The problem is how will SWH get killed and her spirit needs a body. Who will play that role? many surprises. :( 

• Like 6

Oh noo please let SWH die alone... HSS please don't die... He already die in WYAS, plase not again in here... DI got intensive care, oh good.. The way YW cares his face... I hope romance scene will appeared in every scene in this remain episodes:heart:

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Now all I need is to watch it raw :D

Raws are already up on at least one site.  It's so tempting to watch but I'll wait for subs.

• Like 5

Will SWH used SangSeob's body? She's bleeding in the preview it seems like she's desperate to get a new body or else she'll die. 

Thank you @kaedechan for reccaping, TGL is the drama that I felt helpless and annoyed because no update even in twitter lol! And I noticed in youtube the clips are uploaded faster on Wednesdays but on Thursdays it takes a long time. Glad your here :)

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, thistle said:

Raws are already up on at least one site.  It's so tempting to watch but I'll wait for subs.

What site so you have the link can you share it with me please? Thanks :)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Will SWH used SangSeob's body? She's bleeding in the preview it seems like she's desperate to get a new body or else she'll die. 

Thank you @kaedechan for reccaping, TGL is the drama that I felt helpless and annoyed because no update even in twitter lol! And I noticed in youtube the clips are uploaded faster on Wednesdays but on Thursdays it takes a long time. Glad your here :)

may be she will use Park Jung-Dae's body.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, reign143 said:

What site so you have the link can you share it with me please? Thanks :)

Check your messages.  ;)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, thistle said:

Check your messages.  ;)

Got it thanks :)

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

may be she will use Park Jung-Dae's body.

So it's either she will kill sang seob if she's not going to use his body.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

There should be a link between Da Il's spirit felt nauseous & his body began to bleed...!! And when he saw his body is all abandoned in a dirty place, he must have felt pity for himself...!! It's a very emotional scene for me.!! :cold_sweat: 

And now SWH is all alone, since Kim Gyeol is over...! And now, she's even more dangerous to handle..!! What will she do..?! :crazy:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

There should be a link between Da Il's spirit felt nauseous & his body began to bleed...!! And when he saw his body is all abandoned in a dirty place, he must have felt pity for himself...!! It's a very emotional scene for me.!! :cold_sweat: 

And now SWH is all alone, since Kim Gyeol is over...! And now, she's even more dangerous to handle..!! What will she do..?! :crazy:

I think it's because his body is dying so it's giving him "signal" to return or as alarm that something bad happen to his body  ..

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I think it's because his body is dying so it's giving him "signal" to return or as alarm that something bad happen to his body  ..

It's a very good theory dear..!! :o Somehow his spirit also felt something bad & cried...!! OMG, writer-nim...!! How can you have such theoritical ideas..?!?! :o 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Da Il & Yeo Wool's fate is completely based on the villainous witch - Sun Woo Hye (srry Lee Ji Ah) :D And we only have 3 days of the series..!! Now that Da Il's body is in the hospital, we can hope for a good choice..! :wub: But what about SWH...?! She's gonna kill hyung & I don't think Da Il would let her succeed...! :blink:

I can understand a bit Korean, still need eng sub... But I got that Kim Gyeol's bracelet was saving him so far, and then how did it break down..??!! SWH did it intentionally to prevent its will power...?! And then he was helping people lately to escape from SWH... :o Now that he's gone, can't wait to see how the story unfolds with a lone SWH.!!!.... :(

• Like 9

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Da Il & Yeo Wool's fate is completely based on the villainous witch - Sun Woo Hye (srry Lee Ji Ah) :D And we only have 3 days of the series..!! Now that Da Il's body is in the hospital, we can hope for a good choice..! :wub: But what about SWH...?! She's gonna kill hyung & I don't think Da Il would let her succeed...! :blink:

I can understand a bit Korean, still need eng sub... But I got that Kim Gyeol's bracelet was saving him so far, and then how did it break down..??!! SWH did it intentionally to prevent its will power...?! And then he was helping people lately to escape from SWH... :o Now that he's gone, can't wait to see how the story unfolds with a lone SWH.!!!.... :(

She's not alone she can still manipulate others and don't forget Jong dae he's under her spell already so anytime she can use him to hurt everyone ottokeee and kill him if he's not needed anymore just like gyeol but I hope no more dying buy we still have 3 eps left so anything can happen :(

• Like 5

Oh :oJust watched the raw episode,  each scene was just one of breathtaking, it's sooo intense and dynamic, one of the best episodes throughout the drama.. I liked the sequence of scenes very much, but I did't get why da il couldn't kill hye although she's a human now, can she still only be killed by yeo wool? can't wait for subs, and waiting for next week will be just like hell:o

• Like 5

So much better than yesterday's episode.  And so frustrating because they need to work together now.  Things are a mess when they don't.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, thistle said:

So much better than yesterday's episode.  And so frustrating because they need to work together now.  Things are a mess when they don't.

I think the problem with the Wednesday episode is the editing that's why it seems like the sequence isn't compelling or like somethings's missing.  

• Like 5

With lyrics version.

"My empty heart and my loneliness, Don't leave me. 

I can't live without your love":bawling::bawling:

Why so sad??? Keep replay this song seen yesterday.. :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

With lyrics version.

"My empty heart and my loneliness, Don't leave me. 

I can't live without your love":bawling::bawling:

Why so sad??? Keep replay this song seen yesterday.. :bawling:

Andwaeeee... Do not die DI ssi, YW' ll be so saadd

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just watched yesterday's eps with eng sub...

OMG..I was so touched when Da Il cried besides his own body!! :cold_sweat: He's broken inside but, doesn't say a word... And my guess is right.. AB blood group can receive any blood group & so are spirits. Then Da Il is also AB-, so is he really gonna receive SWH's evil spirit..?! But then what about Yeo Wool..?! SWH wants Yeo Wool to receive her so that she can torment Da Il... BUT NOOOOOOOO DA IL :bawling: Don't make our nightmare a reality.. You can't do this to Yeo Wool :cold_sweat:

And glad that Kim Gyeol didn't fall for SWH's magic.. His bracelet is the key for his good will.. :wub: And now that he's gone, SWH physically has no one by her side.. Now it's all her own.. Now she only has her mental power to survive..!

And we didn't have our OTP together here.. But I can see Yeo Wool's longing to be with him... When Kim Gyeol was taking his body away fro her, she was yearning... Those eyes are full of expressions. :wub: How can these two stay apart anymore..?! Now I am so afraid of their love :heart: THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER... Please writer-nim, let them be together.. Or I'll never forgive you..!!!!

And finally, this is just my thought... The series is gradually getting so dramatic now & the ratings are gradually getting low :mellow: This is so strange... It's highly impossible that such a great drama has low ratings when the viewers are all glued to the television.. :blink: Now it looks like it's not about the plot but the entire KBS2 network has something to do with low drama ratings...!! The previous drama also has low ratings... May be 2 episodes back-to-back mode doesn't suit for KBS2..!! -_-

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1