[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

23 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just found this pic on the net... :love:

Da Il is ALIVE & She must have saved him :wub: I am really missing his dark & sexy shirt here... But he's even more handsome here... :wub: And is this some ending scene..?! WOW...My ship is officially sailling... :heart: This is fantastic.. DAEBAK!!! Can't wait to see them... And what'll happen to our pretty villain..?! I'm not ready to say goodbye yet :bawling:

OMG!!!! Da II change his outfit!! He so good in suit.. :wub:

Anyway, YW still wearing same cloth from episode 21-22, Im not sure what is going on.. But from Da II and YW's eyes.. something wrong.. Hopefully is not the feeling that I know... :unsure: and i google it and seems like is not a good news for us..

Either Scooby team really found Da II's body and Da II wake up which is happy news for us or Da II ask for help from Chea Won about outfit thing... and date with YW... and worst case Da II gonna do something that we don wanna happen.. :tears: And might be YW heard Chea Won and Da II conversation... :tears: Both is hiding something (sacrifice action)... 

*sorry I didn't mean wanna splash the cold water.. but lets see tonight. either will show on tonight or tomorrow.. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Anyway, YW still wearing same cloth from episode 21-22, Im not sure what is going on.. But from Da II and YW's eyes.. something wrong.. Hopefully is not the feeling that I know... :unsure: and i google it and seems like is not a good news for us..

Either Scooby team really found Da II's body and Da II wake up which is happy news for us or Da II ask for help from Chea Won about outfit thing... and date with YW... and worst case Da II gonna do something that we don wanna happen.. :tears: And might be YW heard Chea Won and Da II conversation... :tears: Both is hiding something (sacrifice action)... 

*sorry I didn't mean wanna splash the cold water.. but lets see tonight. either will show on tonight or tomorrow.. 

I can see sadness and longing in their eyes, I'm scared :(

10 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes dear... This is kind of strange :unsure: Remember the dream Da Il was seeing where he himself choked Yeo Wool..?! This is the same suit he was wearing back then... :( Then this scene also is one of his dreams..?!! NO NO NO... I want them for real :bawling:

With this pic in front of me, now I desperately can't wait tonight... :love:

6 minutes ago, reign143 said:

I can see sadness and longing in their eyes, I'm scared :(

Me too @reign143 :tears: 

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes dear... This is kind of strange :unsure: Remember the dream Da Il was seeing where he himself choked Yeo Wool..?! This is the same suit he was wearing back then... :( Then this scene also is one of his dreams..?!! NO NO NO... I want them for real :bawling:

With this pic in front of me, now I desperately can't wait tonight... :love:

Yes @gm4queen dear, is the same suit. Might be part of dream too.. 

Tonight!!! Desperately for tonight!!! Btw, waiting for BTS too... seriously KBS, please don't be so stingy on BTS okay.. :confused: We want TGD's BTS.... 

51 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Me too @reign143 :tears: 

Yes @gm4queen dear, is the same suit. Might be part of dream too.. 

Tonight!!! Desperately for tonight!!! Btw, waiting for BTS too... seriously KBS, please don't be so stingy on BTS okay.. :confused: We want TGD's BTS.... 

Please not only DI's dream... Let it be real :tears:

please not sad ending, i need the ship sail..

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just found this pic on the net...

Da Il is ALIVE & She must have saved him :wub: I am really missing his dark & sexy shirt here... But he's even more handsome here... :wub: And is this some ending scene..?! WOW...My ship is officially sailling... :heart: This is fantastic.. DAEBAK!!! Can't wait to see them... And what'll happen to our pretty villain..?! I'm not ready to say goodbye yet :bawling:

hope to see that scene tonight....both of them really know how to act with eyes

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @kaedechan :heart: Is it rude to ask you for live recapping tonight also..?! :frown: None of us have ability to watch KBS2 live...!! You are our only hope...!! SO PLEASE DEAR...!!.... I am begging you :cold_sweat:

Hello dear, sorry been busy all day, just got time to check in here .. I still have a few work to be done, but if i manage to finish it before TGD aired, i'll try to live-recap it :)

Dear noo

The new still I should be happy but I am more worried and sad don't tell me it  a kind of goodbye as ghost or as human nooooo

Or dream ???

No I want happy ending I have going through  so much deep feeling with this drama 

Thank you so much for replying @kaedechan dear... No hurry.. Work comes first, OK..!! :love:And I just thought that "she must be busy & that's why she's nowhere in soompi" :frown: Srry to interrupt you dear... Do what you must do first.!! I can totally understand :)Then, let's get together tonight when you're done :heart: No problem at all...! Take care...!!

And @nona88 - I am also confused with their new stills dear... Don't know whether it's a dream :( Hopefully, we'll have it tonight or tomorrow..! I just want them to be together, forever!! :heart:

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Remember the dream Da Il was seeing where he himself choked Yeo Wool..?! This is the same suit he was wearing back then... :(

I'm sorry to say but that was my immediate thought, too, when I saw him in the suit.  Very worrying--to me, it means something may have changed in a negative way.  Given the timing on this change (meaning this late in the drama), that is likely to be the case.  The drama gods will make us suffer before they send the rain of love.

3 minutes ago, thistle said:

I'm sorry to say but that was my immediate thought, too, when I saw him in the suit.  Very worrying--to me, it means something may have changed in a negative way.  Given the timing on this change (meaning this late in the drama), that is likely to be the case.  The drama gods will make us suffer before they send the rain of love.

Yes dear... Now, I am also having the same fear...!! This scene has to be in today's eps... Either it's Da Il's dream or...something sad that we don't even wish for :anguished: At first, those stills gave me the joy of happiness, but not anymore... Something's wrong here.... :cold_sweat:

28 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes dear... Now, I am also having the same fear...!! This scene has to be in today's eps... Either it's Da Il's dream or...something sad that we don't even wish for :anguished: At first, those stills gave me the joy of happiness, but not anymore... Something's wrong here.... :cold_sweat:

Dramas give us hope sometimes just so they can bring us to our knees in the next moment, and then they give us wings to fly at the end  (well, I hope they will).  It's a horrible and painful process but, really, that's why we love dramas so much, isn't it?  They give us the chance to feel so much that we might not be able to express in our ordinary lives.  It's a good thing.

Try not to fear the drama pain too much.  Let it just drain away all of the hurt and upset from all of the other areas in life, and it will help you find more strength for tomorrow.  That's what I think anyway.

It's gonna be okay.  Truly.  It is.  :heart:

Sorry, a bit late to start .. So Da Il in in rage, SWH talk to him about something, quite long conversation, she touches his cheek, his neck and chest, what are you doin witch ?! Get your hands off him ! Then there are a bunch of people there whose being controlled by SWH to blocked him. Da Il then choke her but she took the knife and slice it up across his abdomen, he fell. 

The scooby team has to make their way into the room, but Da Il told them to get away and he confront the people being controlled, some with his bare hands, some with his new power, some kind of i don't know the term for it, move object with your mind (like in charmed ^_^). He even shoved YW away, but then YW played the music that Da Il mom's always played, and he came around. And then he fell unconscious, while SWH manage to get away to the street, and Jeong Dae right behind her. But as we saw in the preview, she controlled him and made him tell where Da Il's body is.

Kim Gyeol came to the office and wrote something like in the preview. Then Da Il told them about what happened at the army back then. Kang eun chong's the one who found their army friend's hanged. 

They also showed mr. han story with his wife. 

Da Il wanted to talk with chae won alone, YW asked why, but he didn't say (i think), it's about YW need to be kill i guess.

YW asked Da Il what he talked about with chae won, but Da Il only said about clothes (i think :grimace:) coz then YW look around his closet and "presented" him a suit, yes .. that suit. And Da Il remembered his dream where he choked YW

Awww they're going on a date i guess, they went to YW's house and there he tied her hiking boots while she sit ! :wub: and he said to take the tent. They went to the park and put the tent up, they talk about Yi rang. Then Da Il looked around the park, he looked really sad ..

Then YW came back to the office alone, and go to Da Il's room but he's not there then she told mr. Han that Da Il's went alone somewhere. 

Then Da Il showed back at SWH mom's house trying to find some clue.

Jeong Dae tried to find the grape farm with Chae Won.

I think Da Il gonna do something extreme, because when YW use the hearing aid, she hear something and looked scared and told mr. han, and he too looked surprised. Then YW called Chae Won did she see Da Il. But she said she didn't and after ending the call, YW just dropped to the floor, as if she's in shock.

Da Il driving a car going somewhere

12 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Awww they're going on a date i guess, they went to YW's house and there he tied her hiking boots while she sit ! :wub: and he said to take the tent. They went to the park and put the tent up, they talk about Yi rang.

Awww.. Thank you for recapping dear :heart:

30 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Sorry, a bit late to start .. So Da Il in in rage, SWH talk to him about something, quite long conversation, she touches his cheek, his neck and chest, what are you doin witch ?! Get your hands off him ! Then there are a bunch of people there whose being controlled by SWH to blocked him. Da Il then choke her but she took the knife and slice it up across his abdomen, he fell. 

The scooby team has to make their way into the room, but Da Il told them to get away and he confront the people being controlled, some with his bare hands, some with his new power, some kind of i don't know the term for it, move object with your mind (like in charmed ^_^). He even shoved YW away, but then YW played the music that Da Il mom's always played, and he came around. And then he fell unconscious, while SWH manage to get away to the street, and Jeong Dae right behind her. But as we saw in the preview, she controlled him and made him tell where Da Il's body is.

Kim Gyeol came to the office and wrote something like in the preview. Then Da Il told them about what happened at the army back then. Kang eun chong's the one who found their army friend's hanged. 

They also showed mr. han story with his wife. 

Da Il wanted to talk with chae won alone, YW asked why, but he didn't say (i think), it's about YW need to be kill i guess.

YW asked Da Il what he talked about with chae won, but Da Il only said about clothes (i think :grimace:) coz then YW look around his closet and "presented" him a suit, yes .. that suit. And Da Il remembered his dream where he choked YW

I burst laugh out when U said this sentences Hahahahaha!! :joy: I like it. Yes witch SWH! Da II is YW's belonging! Get your dirty hands off! 

Archived