Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/ The Ghost Detective 오늘의 탐정

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I want that too... :heart:

WOW...They would be so sweet if they end up with a baby, but it can be a random baby from the set also :huh: Let's ask him whose the baby is..!!

And can't wait for Wednesday....!!!!!! :relaxed:

Haha! Daniel's winter coat is cover his shirt.. All I can see is dark color pant.. seems like.. TGD are too clever to keep everything secret.. That's why we all are so hooked with this drama. :tounge_xd:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Haha! Daniel's winter coat is cover his shirt.. All I can see is dark color pant.. seems like.. TGD are too clever to keep everything secret.. That's why we all are so hooked with this drama. :tounge_xd:

Hats off dear... :thumbsup:

He's probably wearing the sexy black shirt there... :D But all are covered up so well with the jacket.!! He is so naughty :D

And TGD is a unique drama that combines love with horror.. :heart: I've never seen such an amazing drama before... And SWH hates love. Then our lead's love would be her cure..!! I mean, who probably doesn't like to see a couple in love..?! :wub: And it's said that, a couple in love is a sign of a good fortune..!! So let's see the power of our Da Il & Yeo Wool's love :wub: !!!

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hats off dear... :thumbsup:

He's probably wearing the sexy black shirt there... :D But all are covered up so well with the jacket.!! He is so naughty :D

And TGD is a unique drama that combines love with horror.. :heart: I've never seen such an amazing drama before... And SWH hates love. Then our lead's love would be her cure..!! I mean, who probably doesn't like to see a couple in love..?! :wub: And it's said that, a couple in love is a sign of a good fortune..!! So let's see the power of our Da Il & Yeo Wool's love :wub: !!!

Hahaha, but he really need to take care himself as his black shirt is consider summer shirt.. looks quite thin and that why we can see his sexy chest muscle.. :love: Now is very chill in night time at Korea and our oppa Daniel still wearing the same shirt.. Oppa Daniel, please don't get sick ya.. 

• Like 5

When are they releasing the official OST of "I can't live without your love" by JOY (I think there are 2 versions).. I don't know Korean much... But I feel that the song is a magic :wub: May be they'll release it as the last OST of the drama...!! :cold_sweat: I can't wait anymore...!!

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

When are they releasing the official OST of "I can't live without your love" by JOY (I think there are 2 versions).. I don't know Korean much... But I feel that the song is a magic :wub: May be they'll release it as the last OST of the drama...!! :cold_sweat: I can't wait anymore...!!

Yes yes, Im waiting too.. A lot of comments at Youtube also said that are they gonna release this song as last OST? But OST 5 is really good too.. Personally I like this song.. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

OUR OTP hand...:love: Seriously Choi Daniel's fingers really long .. Don't you think? 

Credit from whotellsyourstory at Tumblr.

I LOVE his hands ! (and fingers), I think his hands are beautiful:wub:, even more beautiful than some women 

I have a hand and nose fetish (I know, weird :lol:), and Daniel's hands and nose are exactly in my fetish requirement (whatever that is hahaa)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Yes dear @Heidi Seow...!! I also like the 5th OST... But the internet is full of "I can't live without your love" :wub: Everyone is crazy over that OST including us :D ... How amazing....!! :o

And thank you so much for "The Hand Scenes" of our lovers... :heart: They are so lovely!!! OMG... :wub: We have 8 of them!! And they have to end up together..!! Writer-nim, you have to make them end up together or you'll have to face our fury!!! This drama is the craziness of horror love :love:

And Daniel's fingers are so long, hot & beautiful...!! He is also so tall, hot & handsome...!! How can this guy be this beautiful..?! I'm so addicted to him... :love: But I know that @kaedechan dear, you are so in love with him :D:heart::wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

I LOVE his hands ! (and fingers), I think his hands are beautiful:wub:, even more beautiful than some women 

I have a hand and nose fetish (I know, weird :lol:), and Daniel's hands and nose are exactly in my fetish requirement (whatever that is hahaa)

Hahaha!!Yes yes! @kaedechan His hands is definitely beautiful~~~ :love: Not to mention his eyes. Honesty his eyes.. :love: I have hand and eye fetish. I like to look at people eyes. Daniel's eyes~~ :love::relaxed::heart: *my emoji explains everything .. 

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Yes dear @Heidi Seow...!! I also like the 5th OST... But the internet is full of "I can't live without your love" :wub: Everyone is crazy over that OST including us :D ... How amazing....!! :o

And thank you so much for "The Hand Scenes" of our lovers... :heart: They are so lovely!!! OMG... :wub: We have 8 of them!! And they have to end up together..!! Writer-nim, you have to make them end up together or you'll have to face our fury!!! This drama is the craziness of horror love :love:

And Daniel's fingers are so long, hot & beautiful...!! He is also so tall, hot & handsome...!! How can this guy be this beautiful..?! I'm so addicted to him... :love: But I know that @kaedechan dear, you are so in love with him :D:heart::wub:

True @gm4queen everyone is so die hard look for Joy's song. *die die die hard :lol:  

Seriously when I saw it in Tumblr, I so in love with their hands.. that hands speaks. And straightly I share it at here. Sharing is caring. :kiss_wink: Yes, they have to, MUST MUST be together!! They need each other! :heart: Like the lyric said "I cant live without your love"

I wonder will Choi Daniel have fan meeting at oversea. So far not at my country yet.. Is kinda sad. But who knows 1 day maybe I will see him at Korea!! I always dream wanna visit korea, cross fingers for me k. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha!!Yes yes! @kaedechan His hands is definitely beautiful~~~ :love: Not to mention his eyes. Honesty his eyes.. :love: I have hand and eye fetish. I like to look at people eyes. Daniel's eyes~~ :love::relaxed::heart: *my emoji explains everything .. 

True @gm4queen everyone is so die hard look for Joy's song. *die die die hard :lol:  

Seriously when I saw it in Tumblr, I so in love with their hands.. that hands speaks. And straightly I share it at here. Sharing is caring. :kiss_wink: Yes, they have to, MUST MUST be together!! They need each other! :heart: Like the lyric said "I cant live without your love"

I wonder will Choi Daniel have fan meeting at oversea. So far not at my country yet.. Is kinda sad. But who knows 1 day maybe I will see him at Korea!! I always dream wanna visit korea, cross fingers for me k. 

Very true dear... His eyes are full of emotions... He doesn't have to speak, his eyes tell what he wants to tell... :wub: It's the most lovely thing for me about him...! Not everyone can speak with their eyes..! And that's why we feel his heart in his eyes..!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO LOVELY :heart: And you know what,his fans are totally crazy for him now with his looks in TGD...! :love: And at this rate, HE SURELY WILL HAVE TO DO AN OVERSEAS FAN MEETING SOON..!! He's totally a stranger to my country so, :cold_sweat:  It's useless for me to have dreams about seeing him someday...! But in your country, I think he's extremely popular.. :D So, don't worry dear.. YOU"LL MEET HIM FOR SURE SOMEDAY...!! :love:YES... fingers crossed!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Very true dear... His eyes are full of emotions... He doesn't have to speak, his eyes tell what he wants to tell... :wub: It's the most lovely thing for me about him...! Not everyone can speak with their eyes..! And that's why we feel his heart in his eyes..!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO LOVELY :heart: And you know what,his fans are totally crazy for him now with his looks in TGD...! :love: And at this rate, HE SURELY WILL HAVE TO DO AN OVERSEAS FAN MEETING SOON..!! He's totally a stranger to my country so, :cold_sweat:  It's useless for me to have dreams about seeing him someday...! But in your country, I think he's extremely popular.. :D So, don't worry dear.. YOU"LL MEET HIM FOR SURE SOMEDAY...!! :love:YES... fingers crossed!!

Thank you! And I hope one day you will have chances to meet our oppa too!:love:  *fingers crossed! 

I think this time Choi Daniel's image in TGD really different from others dramas and movies, Spec is his signature and he really good at it. All kind of specs really suit his face so much!!  He did take our his spec mostly at movies but seems like either he star crazy cop or bad guy.. :sweatingbullets: And maybe the fans probably don't like it.. But guess what! He made it big turn in TGD!!! :love:  Some more with beard.. Wild, good looking, sexy:wub::wub::heart:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Thank you! And I hope one day you will have chances to meet our oppa too!:love:  *fingers crossed! 

I think this time Choi Daniel's image in TGD really different from others dramas and movies, Spec is his signature and he really good at it. All kind of specs really suit his face so much!!  He did take our his spec mostly at movies but seems like either he star crazy cop or bad guy.. :sweatingbullets: And maybe the fans probably don't like it.. But guess what! He made it big turn in TGD!!! :love:  Some more with beard.. Wild, good looking, sexy:wub::wub::heart:

Wow dear... "Wild" :wub: That's the best word to describe Daniel now...!! He's distracting girls with his sexiness.! :heart: Specially with the beard..!. He should know that he's extremely manly with facial hair.. :love:

And now, back to TGD - I'm just wondering.. Is Da Il always using his left hand for evil moves..?! I mean he choked Yeo Wool with his left hand & his left hand was popped out of the mud when he was buried... Looks like there's something has to do with his left hand...! :o

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow dear... "Wild" :wub: That's the best word to describe Daniel now...!! He's distracting girls with his sexiness.! :heart: Specially with the beard..!. He should know that he's extremely manly with facial hair.. :love:

And now, back to TGD - I'm just wondering.. Is Da Il always using his left hand for evil moves..?! I mean he choked Yeo Wool with his left hand & his left hand was popped out of the mud when he was buried... Looks like there's something has to do with his left hand...! :o

Yes, I also found out too he is using left hand when he turn to evil. His left hand was get bite from the big dog who got red eyes. He use left hand push away Kim Gyeol at Kim Gyeol house and try to hit Kim Gyeol by left hand too. When he was mad at church, he try to control his madness, left hand... 

On right, he stabbed SWH, when he touch hearing aid and the is a tone sound came out when he touch it. He took SWH's evil power ..   

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes, I also found out too he is using left hand when he turn to evil. His left hand was get bite from the big dog who got red eyes. He use left hand push away Kim Gyeol at Kim Gyeol house and try to hit Kim Gyeol by left hand too. When he was mad at church, he try to control his madness, left hand... 

On right, he stabbed SWH, when he touch hearing aid and the is a tone sound came out when he touch it. He took SWH's evil power ..   

Yes.. that's right! You've just put more details on his left hand... :o Then his left hand must have a power to stop SWH... But he probably doesn't know it yet.! And this week's preview shows that a group of possessed men by SWH is asking for the hearing aid... How does SWH know about the hearing aid..?! :o And Kim Gyeol's bracelet is another clue...

Can't wait for Wednesday...!!!! Our daily Daniel dose ( I am copying you @kaedechan dear ) :heart::innocent:

• Like 7

.....Wednesday......Wednesday.....Wednesday.....we are pulling ourselves across the vast desert of weekdays until T G D!  It's getting closer.  :sweatingbullets:

I want to hurry up to get to the end of the story so that I know what happens and whether everyone (especially DI and Y W!) will be okay.  And I absolutely do Not want to get to the end of the story because then it will be over.  :huh:

Life in Drama Land can be so frustrating, can't it?  :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Yes!! @gm4queen @thistle Wednesday is incoming~!! Can't wait to find out what will happen for 2 evil spirits battle.. Wonder how SWH skip out from the house? And Det. Park really say out everything that he know about Da II to SWH?? :unsure: 

tumblr_pggkr0580v1sim4ioo3_540.gifcredit by colourr-ing@tumblr

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes!! @gm4queen @thistle Wednesday is incoming~!! Can't wait to find out what will happen for 2 evil spirits battle.. Wonder how SWH skip out from the house? And Det. Park really say out everything that he know about Da II to SWH?? :unsure: 

if he really say out everything, that would be SWH victory, she's know something to destroy DI :tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

YES YES YES... Can't wait to see Da Il & SWH's high dynamic visuals!! ( some fans are shipping them )... :wub: And as from the preview, looks like Jeong Dae is telling SWH about Da Il... But it could be to someone else also... Like to hyung or someone other than SWH..! But if Jeong Dae is possessed by SWH, then there's no hope :cold_sweat:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1