Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/ The Ghost Detective 오늘의 탐정

Recommended Posts

Thank you so much @Heidi Seow dear... I am a bit fine now :relaxed:

 

Oh yes..!! I forgot about that... The reporter guy's seen SWH when he's in the military.. And she was eyeing on Da Il :cold_sweat: OH YES, everything has been pre-planned by SWH since the beginning!! :scream:  And what on earth are SWH & Kim Gyeol doing right now..?! They're killing all the people who has evidence against them... But why..?! As if they committed a crime on their hands in the past..!!!!

 

Can't wait tonight!!!!! with both happily :blush: & sadly :cold_sweat:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Da Il & Yeo Wool :heart:I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THEIR CUTE HUG SCENES... :love:

But didn't see this one coming! :bawling:

ust look at her eyes..!! They are burning with the sake of love :frown:

Find the part that When Da II came out from his room, his eyes.. OMG:love: Im sure that eyes can comfort you.. The way he look at YW, and Mr. Han is there and Da II didn't move his sight away from YW.. That eyes, melt my heart.. :heart: 

 

Well let's find out later that will they give us any clues regarding SWH an Gyeol.. Hope there is a clues.. even a clue of Da II's body location.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

i'll do the live recaps, just bear with my typos and a whole lots of grammar mistakes, i rarely use english, so i hope you don't mind 

 

Your English is excellent so you shouldn't worry.  Thanks for recapping for us!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

 

I'm all better now, thanks to a long good sleep :), now i'm ready for Daniel.. i mean Da Il :D.

 

No problem dear, i'll do the live recaps, just bear with my typos and a whole lots of grammar mistakes, i rarely use english, so i hope you don't mind :lol:

Still got few minutes to go! 

Don't worry @kaedechan, your english is good! Thank you so much for live recaps. Thank u! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG, How did I forget those eyes @Heidi Seow :heart::love:

 

43656693_2072818436363025_87908679539742

 

I just thought for a second that he's about to kiss her :love: (in my dreams, actually)..

These two truly deserve a happy ending :heart: But I don't know about the writer's mind...!!

  • Like 11
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

OMG, How did I forget those eyes @Heidi Seow :heart::love:

I just thought for a second that he's about to kiss her :love: (in my dreams, actually)..

These two truly deserve a happy ending :heart: But I don't know about the writer's mind...!!

Hahaha!! This is the moment @gm4queen :heart::love: 
That will out of story line already dear.. :joy: Patience.. Be patience.... Maybe writer-nim will give us surprise  just like when Choi Daniel in Jugglers. That ep.8 kisses was out of my mind.. Never thought it will happened.. :joy: 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aah Da Il actually trying to fight the "evil" within him and managed to let YW go but then his eyes back to red and he cuffed himself on the stair handle using jeong dae's cuff and he disappear .. it's 1AM. So in the end he still tried to protect YW ..

Da Il woke up in his own body, he hears some people's voices, he tried to talk but can't :tears: so those people left without hearing him or finding him.

SWH found her mom and she said she missed her. I think her mom trying to explain what happened.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

OMG, How did I forget those eyes @Heidi Seow :heart::love:

I just thought for a second that he's about to kiss her :love: (in my dreams, actually)..

These two truly deserve a happy ending :heart: But I don't know about the writer's mind...!!

Yeah thats trus, they're deserve it

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Aah Da Il actually trying to fight the "evil" within him and managed to let YW go but then his eyes back to red and he cuffed himself on the stair handle using jeong dae's cuff and he disappear .. it's 1AM. So in the end he still tried to protect YW ..

 

Woah... Then he feels that it's Yeo Wool :blush: Now, that's a big relief....!!! He tries to protect her even in his evil mode :smiley: Things are already dramatic...!!  Thank you so much dear...!!! Please keep up the recapping... We all need you so badly :heart:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Da Il had a dream, he saw his evil-self choking YW and then he woke up and remembering what Kim Gyeol said to YW that Da Il couldn't protect her (i think). 

SWH holding a knife and give it to her and i think SWH tried to convinced her mom to commit suicide but her mom snap out of her control and stab SWH. Aaah no, it's her mom who died, i'm not sure how, my son's asked about something to me, so i kinda distracted :sweatingbullets:.

 

Da il came and him and YW just staring at each other, then YW asked him if he's okay and he said he's okay. He called her Yeo Wool-ah now, not Jung Yeo Wool like he used to do. 

Da il left her, i think he didn't want YW to get involve again. He walk alone while remembering how YW stepped back when she saw him and put her hand on her neck where he choked her :tears:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Da Il had a dream, he saw his evil-self choking YW and then he woke up and remembering what Kim Gyeol said to YW that Da Il couldn't protect her (i think). 

SWH holding a knife and give it to her and i think SWH tried to convinced her mom to commit suicide but her mom snap out of her control and stab SWH

 

He saw his own spirit in his dream...!! :anguished:

And his & Yeo Wool's scene :love: What next dear....? Please tell us, please :flushed:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YW's crying in the car with mr. Han, she must have feel miserable, the way she look :tears:.

SWH talked with her younger version, she tried to find something i guess. Ooh she found JDJ's notebook, the one with details about YW & Da Il' blood type and all.

Kang Eun Chong met with Att. Baek, she was angry because the news on the newspaper and he talked about Da Il.

Da Il came to Jeong Dae's office and tried to communicate with him and as we saw in the preview, Da Il wrote something on the newspaper and i think he gave infos about his whereabouts, the grape farm. He asked Jeong Dae to find his body and then kill him. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

YW's crying in the car with mr. Han, she must have feel miserable, the way she look :tears:.

SWH talked with her younger version, she tried to find something i guess. Ooh she found JDJ's notebook, the one with details about YW & Da Il' blood type and all.

Kang Eun Chong met with Att. Baek, she was angry because the news on the newspaper and he talked about Da Il.

Da Il came to Jeong Dae's office and tried to communicate with him and as we saw in the preview, Da Il wrote something on the newspaper and i think he gave infos about his whereabouts, the grape farm. He asked Jeong Dae to find his body and then kill him. 

No, don't kill him, Det. park..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chae Won tried to "read" the dead pastor's body, and she saw a glimpse of a girl's image, Yi Rang ! Wait, why the pastor knew Yi Rang? And then they talked about the bracelet that Kim Gyeol wear, it was a gift grom Yi Rang. I'm so lost ! I need to learn korean :sweatingbullets:.

 

Da il came to an internet cafe and did some surfing, tried to look for something that he saw at Jeong Dae's office, a file case.

 

The rest of the team back at the office tried to figure something out about SWH's mom i think.

They split out to search for something.

 

Da il's walking alone, he came to an address and he found SWH's mom dead body there. He pulls the knife out of her body and then SWH came. Oh no ! The team just outside the same house ! Quickly, quickly !

 

It's ended. 

The preview for next week, the team fight a bunch of men that looks like under SWH's control, while Da Il facing SWH inside the house. And then they showed SWH already out and Jeong Dae managed to get her but she manipulate him, he put his own gun on his temple. It seemed YW went missing too :tears:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Chae Won tried to "read" the dead pastor's body, and she saw a glimpse of a girl's image, Yi Rang ! Wait, why the pastor knew Yi Rang? And then they talked about the bracelet that Kim Gyeol wear, it was a gift grom Yi Rang. I'm so lost ! I need to learn korean :sweatingbullets:.

 

Da il came to an internet cafe and did some surfing, tried to look for something that he saw at Jeong Dae's office, a file case.

 

The rest of the team back at the office tried to figure something out about SWH's mom i think.

They split out to search for something.

 

Da il's walking alone, he came to an address and he found SWH's mom dead body there. He pulls the knife out of her body and then SWH came. Oh no ! The team just outside the same house ! Quickly, quickly !

Noo if da-Il  kill swh  than he killed a human as ghost he will become  a full evil spirt and the same knife  can kill him 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Chae Won tried to "read" the dead pastor's body, and she saw a glimpse of a girl's image, Yi Rang ! Wait, why the pastor knew Yi Rang? And then they talked about the bracelet that Kim Gyeol wear, it was a gift grom Yi Rang. I'm so lost ! I need to learn korean :sweatingbullets:.

 

Da il came to an internet cafe and did some surfing, tried to look for something that he saw at Jeong Dae's office, a file case.

 

The rest of the team back at the office tried to figure something out about SWH's mom i think.

They split out to search for something.

 

Da il's walking alone, he came to an address and he found SWH's mom dead body there. He pulls the knife out of her body and then SWH came. Oh no ! The team just outside the same house ! Quickly, quickly !

Oh no no no..

Anyway thank you for recaping it dear

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Chae Won tried to "read" the dead pastor's body, and she saw a glimpse of a girl's image, Yi Rang ! Wait, why the pastor knew Yi Rang? And then they talked about the bracelet that Kim Gyeol wear, it was a gift grom Yi Rang. I'm so lost ! I need to learn korean :sweatingbullets:.

 

Da il came to an internet cafe and did some surfing, tried to look for something that he saw at Jeong Dae's office, a file case.

 

The rest of the team back at the office tried to figure something out about SWH's mom i think.

They split out to search for something.

 

Da il's walking alone, he came to an address and he found SWH's mom dead body there. He pulls the knife out of her body and then SWH came. Oh no ! The team just outside the same house ! Quickly, quickly !

 

It's ended. 

The preview for next week, the team fight a bunch of men that looks like under SWH's control, while Da Il facing SWH inside the house. And then they showed SWH already out and Jeong Dae managed to get her but she manipulate him, he put his own gun on his temple. It seemed YW went missing too :tears:

Thank you @kaedechan for live recap. Thank you! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel exhausted, overwhelmed by so many things happened on today's episode :sweatingbullets:.

So my guess is they were all connected with SWH someway, i don't know, i'm confused hahaa ..

 

Almost no romance today, just a tiiiny bit :unsure:.

 

Now, the wait for the eng sub begin ..:D

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...