[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Thumbs up to you dear...!!

Daniel has a huge impact on this series b'cause, his huge fan base don't like him being dying..! And when died at the very beginning of the drama, it's clear that his fans got furious.. Somehow the writer took a twist by turning him in to a ghost.. And now, if he's alive, then this would be the next turning point in the series to reverse back what happened at the start..! The writer just made another twist to bring him Back.. I don't care about the droppers & others..! Now, the series has a new meaning towards its plot..! As you said, It's a shame that they don't know what they are missing :thumbsup:

Fans have a long history of being judgemental and limited in their outlook and tolerance for change.  

I seriously hope Da-il is not back to "life" already. And if he is I hope it is because that they need to cater to a fanbase limited imagination and objection to anything that stretch the the image of their star. It's fanbase like this that kill artistry.

It is way too early in the narrative for Da-il to be back to life unless it is well thought out.

Fans. Eyeroll.

What difference does it make if Da-il is alive or dead or half dead. If you are a Choi Daniel fan and is his doing good work in a drama why isn't that enough. Eyeroll eyeroll eyeroll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I know why Da II is in red eye and panting after he came out from police station? Did he absorb the caretaker's evil? Or becoz he use his power and power cause him painful and red eye? 

Seriously, this drama not suppose to get low rating. The story line is fantastic and keep us poison it. (Although our main leads is in skin-relationship:lol:) but that skin-ship keep us wan more.. K-Dramaland doesn't mean need to be diabetic romance from ep1 to final.. (sometimes I do feel disgusted if the story line too romance, probably I kinda realistic.. :sweat_smile:) Think they are not ready to watch a drama which is lead to bad ending (when they watched episode 1...) As our main leads told us that the story plots always twist and you will never know what will happen on next. So let's seat back and relax for tonight episode. 

For those who dropped TGD, you just missed the excitement with us.. *mic drop

Agree with you @hushhh .. Daniel is doing a amazing job portraying as a ghost..! His facial emotions are great..!! :blush: I think this is his best performance so far..! I don't mind him whether he is a ghost or alive..! I AM AN ULTIMATE FAN of DANIEL :heart: And that's why I am here...!

And @Heidi Seow the series is very popular among the viewers..!! But I think it's among the foreign viewers, not among the local Korean viewers... :pensive: May be they aren't ready for a this type of horror yet...!! Most people dropped it after Sun Woo Hye got her life back...! Now they are missing our hero & heroine in action :love:

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

New stills, where they are ?? So da-Il still a ghost !!! But he a live at least don't tell me she found where is  his body !! 

the article said it important spend where da-Il will awake his true ghost power :love: we saw in the preview that she thread  him of killing yw in the most painful  way , and that yw  in danger so waking his true power I think he have  more power than her since he still a ghost and she is a human now !maybe he also can control mind too 

Could it be YW's house? Coz U can see there is photos of YW with her sis. And the furnitures looks like YW's house.. 

Please don't let SWH found Da II's body.. please don't~~~~

21 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And @Heidi Seow the series is very popular among the viewers..!! But I think it's among the foreign viewers, not among the local Korean viewers... :pensive: May be they aren't ready for a this type of horror yet...!! Most people dropped it after Sun Woo Hye got her life back...! Now they are missing our hero & heroine in action :love:

Yup , I think Korean viewers really don't like horror movie.. (plus it show on 10pm, really can cause ppl cant go to bed) They really prefer rom-com. But recently episodes, horror scene is getting less and less now.. So I still can sleep well after watch TGD... :joy: 

Yes @hushhh @gm4queen Choi Daniel is getting better and better and Im so crazy on him.. (My mobile wallpaper is him:heart:)  Seen the moment I watched The Evil Chronicle, although his don't play much in that movie but the last scene is awesome!!! That moment, I'm impressed! And when he is in Jugglers, never thought he can be so romance and sexy:love:

Ok in preview, things in my mind now.. 

SWH asked the caretaker that "where did you hide it?" - Hide what? Da II's body? Izzit the caretaker buried Da II's body and take him out after he feel regret? 

In locker room (the caretaker) part of hand and hair with a low tone say " Omma" who voice is it? 

20 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Ok in preview, things in my mind now.. 

SWH asked the caretaker that "where did you hide it?" - Hide what? Da II's body? Izzit the caretaker buried Da II's body and take him out after he feel regret? 

In locker room (the caretaker) part of hand and hair with a low tone say " Omma" who voice is it? 

Oh.. The caretaker told her that he's also becoming evil b'cause of her...! Looks like he's helping her against his will or she's keeping him as a hostage... And the preview says that he died in the lock-up.. Either committed suicide or she killed him for disobeying her..!! And "Omma" means "Mom", right.?! Then I have this weird feeling.. The caretaker told Da Il & Jeong Dae that the first person Sun Woo Hye killed was the one she loved the most...! And by chance, could it be her mom...?! :hushed: Eagerly waiting to know...!

And guess what, Daniel is my PC wallpaper since 2016 :love:  And now, he is my addicted addiction  :heart:

3 hours ago, nona88 said:

New stills, where they are ?? So da-Il still a ghost !!! But he a live at least don't tell me she found where is  his body !! 

the article said it important spend where da-Il will awake his true ghost power :love: we saw in the preview that she thread  him of killing yw in the most painful  way , and that yw  in danger so waking his true power I think he have  more power than her since he still a ghost and she is a human now !maybe he also can control mind too 

It's Kim Gyeol's house, notice the door on the background .. But what are they doing there? The scene order on the preview sometimes misleading us, so maybe something happen that brought Da Il & SWH to Kim Gyeol's house while Kim Gyeol being controlled to hurt/kill YW at her house in the preview? Arrggh I can't wait until tonight's episode !

51 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh.. The caretaker told her that he's also becoming evil b'cause of her...! Looks like he's helping her against his will or she's keeping him as a hostage... And the preview says that he died in the lock-up.. Either committed suicide or she killed him for disobeying her..!! And "Omma" means "Mom", right.?! Then I have this weird feeling.. The caretaker told Da Il & Jeong Dae that the first person Sun Woo Hye killed was the one she loved the most...! And by chance, could it be her mom...?! :hushed: Eagerly waiting to know...!

And guess what, Daniel is my PC wallpaper since 2016 :love:  And now, he is my addicted addiction  :heart:

Yes yes, Omma means Mom. 

I think SWH is keeping caretaker as a hostage as she know that the caretaker was regretted that he cant save her when she was in 12 years old. As in preview SWH looks pretty richard simmons off with caretaker and some more caretaker said he's also becoming evil b'cause of her.(probably he feel regret too) She might be kill him.... 

That's will boom if Da II's mom is SWH's mom... 

Hahaha, how I wish I can put Daniel poster on my laptop but unfortunately my laptop need to do a lot presentations... So I just put on my mobile will do.. hahahaha.. 

Gosh, cant wait for tonite and TGD is in da halfway already! 

11 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

It's Kim Gyeol's house, notice the door on the background .. But what are they doing there? The scene order on the preview sometimes misleading us, so maybe something happen that brought Da Il & SWH to Kim Gyeol's house while Kim Gyeol being controlled to hurt/kill YW at her house in the preview? Arrggh I can't wait until tonight's episode !

Is it Kim Gyeol's house..?! If so, then Da Il could have met Sun Woo Hye while she's in the house...! And Da Il was invisible in the live chat but, Sun Woo Hye can see him :hushed: Looks like there are so many things to happen tonight...!!

And by the way, are you gonna watch today's eps live also..?! If so, can you please, PLEASE, PleAse tell us what happens in the show live here...?! PLEASE ah, this is a request from all of us who are helpless with watching live streams...! :cold_sweat:

19 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Yes, the picture that Da II and SWH is at Kim Gyeol's house. And YW wearing  sweater with handphone is at her own house. 

There is a guy with black, is he the one who appear in front YW? 

Few more hours to go!!!

@gm4queen I usually wait for the eng sub to come out, but The Ghost Detective somehow keeps me curious and impatience to wait for it hehe, so yes, i'm going to live-streaming tonight's episode, hopefully my connection won't get down again :cold_sweat: and of course I'll be reporting everything here :D 

10 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

@gm4queen I usually wait for the eng sub to come out, but The Ghost Detective somehow keeps me curious and impatience to wait for it hehe, so yes, i'm going to live-streaming tonight's episode, hopefully my connection won't get down again :cold_sweat: and of course I'll be reporting everything here :D 

I usually watched from KBSdrama youtube and wait for Mandarin subtitle on next morning.

Where can I go for live-streaming? 

@Heidi Seow Up until a week ago, there are still a lot of websites that provide services for TV live streaming (I usually live streaming KBS2), but last night my usual link has been close down, and i tried many links but almost all of them are unavailable anymore for live-streaming KBS2 (at least it's unavailable in my country), until i found one link that's still available, but with verrry low resolution, well it's enough for me, but i don't know if it's legal or not, so i better not share the link here :D

4 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

@Heidi Seow Up until a week ago, there are still a lot of websites that provide services for TV live streaming (I usually live streaming KBS2), but last night my usual link has been close down, and i tried many links but almost all of them are unavailable anymore for live-streaming KBS2 (at least it's unavailable in my country), until i found one link that's still available, but with verrry low resolution, well it's enough for me, but i don't know if it's legal or not, so i better not share the link here :D

Hahaha, better don't share.. :joy:

I just remembered, Det. Park reported to the Chief Inspector about the possibility of another female accomplice on the girl's murder, then when Det. Park left his office, the Chief Inspector immediately called someone and said that this is bigger than he could handle and this time he won't be able to stop IT. Who is it that he called? What's "IT" ? Was it the same person whom Att. Baek reported to? More mysteries, more mysteries :crazy::crazy:

13 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I just remembered, Det. Park reported to the Chief Inspector about the possibility of another female accomplice on the girl's murder, then when Det. Park left his office, the Chief Inspector immediately called someone and said that this is bigger than he could handle and this time he won't be able to stop IT. Who is it that he called? What's "IT" ? Was it the same person whom Att. Baek reported to? More mysteries, more mysteries :crazy::crazy:

You made a very good point.. Every scene in this series has its own meaning...! Then who's that other woman..?! Any leads..? Or someone is having a double role here..?! As for now, attorney Beak seems to help our Scooby team :yum: But I am not clear with her actions sometimes.. There should be another side of the story.. ! And who could be the one that saved Da Il..? And by the way, Ha Eun's CEO dad knows & trusts Da Il... Is it him that saved Da Il, b'cause he's thankful to him for saving his daughter..?! But it can't be.. :hushed: I am dreaming.. Let's wait & watch..!!

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

You made a very good point.. Every scene in this series has its own meaning...! Then who's that other woman..?! Any leads..? Or someone is having a double role here..?! As for now, attorney Beak seems to help our Scooby team :yum: But I am not clear with her actions sometimes.. There should be another side of the story.. ! And who could be the one that saved Da Il..? And by the way, Ha Eun's CEO dad knows & trusts Da Il... Is it him that saved Da Il, b'cause he's thankful to him for saving his daughter..?! But it can't be.. :hushed: I am dreaming.. Let's wait & watch..!!

Det. Park actually referring the woman accomplice to SWH (but in her adult version) so he would seemed to have "valid" reason to  get the Chief Inspector's permission to further investigate the case.

I don't think Ha Eun's dad's the one who saved Da Il (If Da Il's really have been saved), because that means he knew exactly where and how Da Il's condition was, but he told YW that he wanted to meet Da Il in person, so it couldn't be him. 

4 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Det. Park actually referring the woman accomplice to SWH (but in her adult version) so he would seemed to have "valid" reason to  get the Chief Inspector's permission to further investigate the case.

I don't think Ha Eun's dad's the one who saved Da Il (If Da Il's really have been saved), because that means he knew exactly where and how Da Il's condition was, but he told YW that he wanted to meet Da Il in person, so it couldn't be him. 

Yp.. You are right... Silly me :lol: Ha Eun's dad doesn't know Da Il's condition.. Then all the credit goes to the caretaker...! He buried Da Il & then saved him, didn't he..?! We don't know any other leads to suspect..! And somehow, when Da Il disappeared at Gyeol's house, Sun Woo Hye also looked surprised..!! Why is that..?! Maybe he felt something about Da Il..?! :hushed: Yes...! Now it's about one hour left :open_mouth:

Archived