Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/ The Ghost Detective 오늘의 탐정

Recommended Posts

New stills 

0001289508_001_20181002160335466.jpg?typ

22 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Finally!

 

"My Dilemma | The Ghost Detective MV" edited by me is here :heart:

I hope you guys will gonna love it..!

 

@larus @triplem @celebrianna @Heidi Seow @thistle @kaedechan @nona88 @hushhh

 

 

Thanks for sharing your video , love it :heart:they really looked  so beautiful and touching together 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, nona88 said:

 

New stills 

Thanks for sharing your video , love it :heart:they really looked  so beautiful and touching together 

Thank you so much for praising my video dear...!! :wub: It means a lot to me...!!

 

And thank you so much once again for the new stills... Ahh!! This is so intense..!! Last week I just thought that the caretaker is invisible to others after Sun Woo Hye got her life back..!! But I was wrong..  In tomorrow's preview, the police detective is following him.. And just look at his face on the stills.. He's up to something for sure..!! Looks like he is a deceitful person in every possible way...!

 

Well... Can't wait for tomorrow's eps....!!

 

______________________________________________

 

Little bit off topic:

 

I am currently watching a French animated 3D like cartoon series called "Miraculous". And "Hawk Moth" is the villain of the series.. He evilizes people with negative emotions with a evil butterfly called "Akuma".. "Fly away my little akuma & evilize her/him".. (When I hear that line, it always reminds me of the lady in red..!! They both are mind controllers...!).. And the hero "Ladybug" has a magic item called "Miraculous" to de-evilize the "Akuma".. And  what's the "miraculous" our Da Il's got to de-evilize Sun Woo Hye's evilness..?!! He can't be a plain ghost with no super powers.. I am curious to know how the writer unfolds the story with Da Il..!! And YES!! This is the perfect addiction..! :heart:

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

 

Little bit off topic:

 

I am currently watching a French animated 3D like cartoon series called "Miraculous". And "Hawk Moth" is the villain of the series.. He evilizes people with negative emotions with a evil butterfly called "Akuma".. "Fly away my little akuma & evilize her/him".....

 

 

The word "akuma" is Japanese.  It is a character type from Japanese folklore that is a malevolent fire spirit.  The word is also sometimes translated as "demon."  Akuma has fiery eyes (does that sound familiar?); it can fly (wow, I hope the Red Lady doesn't do that!); and it brings misfortune to those who see it.

 

I'm also longing to see what the writer does with DI, and I'm still Really, Really, Really Hoping that he is not permanently dead.  If he is dead and buried at the end of this drama, I am gonna be so cross!  (I was hoping I had gotten over that but, yeah, I guess I haven't. LOL )

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another new stills 

Intersteing, yeh  her sister boyfriend is shown  up finally he looked so scared and he now talking  with yw and da-il  there , yw seem  angry too I guess some secrets  and answer  will be found this week ( or maybe ir only my wish :joy:)

201810031305300444338_20181003130537_01_ what did that woman  did to him!! Or should I asked what did he do with her to look so scared and to make  yw  look like this !!! ( more heart broken news  for yw  i guess, da-Il  should start to learn how to comfort her :relaxed:

 

Another one da-il  looking for someone 

Spoiler

0000331405_001_20181003113402891.jpg?typ 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much @thistle for detailing..! Yes., fiery eyes are very familiar... (As long as you can deal with the lady in red)  :tounge_wink: And I too want Da Il alive at the end of the series..!! But, who knows..? Let some magic happen & be him a human again..!

 

And WOW... This is going so addicting right now...!! Thank you for the new pic @nona88 dear...!! Oh Yes... Now Da Il has no choice but to learn comforting her... :heart: This could be the beginning of their love... WOW...!! Can't wait tonight :love:

 

And,

 

  • can that Gyeol guy see Da Il..??
  • What's Da Il doing in there..?? What's that place..?

 

This is the true suspense :hushed:

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously I also hope that Da II in coma or something but please not dead.. @thistle @gm4queen Let's pray hard that writer-nim be nice to Da II.. Im gonna broken heart is Da II dead. 

 

OMG thanks @nona88!!! Seems like the sister boyfriend really terrified something.. He also got ability can see ghost? Third eye? 

 

Look like Da II is in somewhere exhibition.... Could it be he is chasing someone and connect to the last scene of preview? 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 More interesting character I have to ask for real are they all connect in someway??? That not normal everyone around yw  has something with that woman , everyone  has special power ?? It like they all meet cause they were fated to meet from the start, and that woman was trying hard all this year's to make sure they will not meet !! Or they all become  connection cause they meet her once !! 

The sister boyfriend  I want to know his story maybe finally we will get a hint why this people were targets from the start, why it have to be yw and her family, da-il!!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, nona88 said:

 More interesting character I have to ask for real are they all connect in someway??? That not normal everyone around yw  has something with that woman , everyone  has special power ?? It like they all meet cause they were fated to meet from the start, and that woman was trying hard all this year's to make sure they will not meet !! Or they all become  connection cause they meet her once !! 

The sister boyfriend  I want to know his story maybe finally we will get a hint why this people were targets from the start, why it have to be yw and her family, da-il!!!

 

  • I think we already know the connection between Yeo Wool & Sun Woo Hye..! Yeo Wool was born on the day young Sun Woo Hye committed suicide.. So Yeo Wool is "the chosen one"..! Only she can kill Sun Woo Hye.. So they are directly connected :huh:
  • But I am confused with the connection between Da Il's mom & Sun Woo Hye..! How Sun Woo Hye's got to know about Da Il's mom..??! Ever the old mom did any undone to Sun Woo Hye..?! Now, Da Il is auto connected to Sun Woo Hye b'cause of his mom.. What's their connection anyway.. Hope to find out... :(
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh God, more mysteries ! I tried to watch today's episode live streamed, but my connection kinda down, so i lost half part of the episode :bawling:

 

BTW at the end of the episode, when Da Il & YW confronted Kim Gyeol at his home, Da Il's eyes suddenly turn red when he saw Kim Gyeol touching YW's shoulder while he (Kim Gyeol) was shouting something to YW, and Da Il lunged to tackle him and even nearly punch him if not for YW holding his arm to stop it, and that's when YW finally see Da Il's red eyes.

 

Then SWH make a video call to Kim Gyeol, but she saw there's YW there (she can't see Da Il) and said something that looked like a threat because suddenly Kim Gyeol took a cutter knife and try to slice his own neck, but Da Il could stop it, but then all of sudden Da Il's disappear ! YW tried to look for him but he's nowhere to be seen. Then a new scene appear where they showed Da Il's face zoomed in and then suddenly he open his eyes, as if he's woken up ! I don't know where he is, they keep zoomed in to only his face :bawling:

 

So it that mean Da Il actually still ALIVE???

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Oh God, more mysteries ! I tried to watch today's episode live streamed, but my connection kinda down, so i lost half part of the episode :bawling:

 

BTW at the end of the episode, when Da Il & YW confronted Kim Gyeol at his home, Da Il's eyes suddenly turn red when he saw Kim Gyeol touching YW's shoulder while he (Kim Gyeol) was shouting something to YW, and Da Il lunged to tackle him and even nearly punch him if not for YW holding his arm to stop it, and that's when YW finally see Da Il's red eyes.

 

Then SWH make a video call to Kim Gyeol, but she saw there's YW there (she can't see Da Il) and said something that looked like a threat because suddenly Kim Gyeol took a cutter knife and try to slice his own neck, but Da Il could stop it, but then all of sudden Da Il's disappear ! YW tried to look for him but he's nowhere to be seen. Then a new scene appear where they showed Da Il's face zoomed in and then suddenly he open his eyes, as if he's woken up ! I don't know where he is, they keep zoomed in to only his face :bawling:

 

So it that mean Da Il actually still ALIVE???

 

I've just watched that part..!!

 

Da Il's eyes turned re when Kim Gyeol touched Yeo Wool..!! :love: Looks like he can't bare anyone touching her... Then her touch on his hand, made him come back to normal..! And then when Da Il saved Kim Gyeol from committing suicide by holding the knife , Da Il disappeared & the knife fell on the ground..! Then Da Il was lying on a bed or something, as you said, as if he's waken for the first time...! Oh Yes.. Looks like HE IS ALIVE somewhere..! But what made him to disappear all of the sudden.?!

 

This is FANTASTIC now!!! Now all I need is eng subs :hushed:

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Oh God, more mysteries ! I tried to watch today's episode live streamed, but my connection kinda down, so i lost half part of the episode :bawling:

 

BTW at the end of the episode, when Da Il & YW confronted Kim Gyeol at his home, Da Il's eyes suddenly turn red when he saw Kim Gyeol touching YW's shoulder while he (Kim Gyeol) was shouting something to YW, and Da Il lunged to tackle him and even nearly punch him if not for YW holding his arm to stop it, and that's when YW finally see Da Il's red eyes.

 

Then SWH make a video call to Kim Gyeol, but she saw there's YW there (she can't see Da Il) and said something that looked like a threat because suddenly Kim Gyeol took a cutter knife and try to slice his own neck, but Da Il could stop it, but then all of sudden Da Il's disappear ! YW tried to look for him but he's nowhere to be seen. Then a new scene appear where they showed Da Il's face zoomed in and then suddenly he open his eyes, as if he's woken up ! I don't know where he is, they keep zoomed in to only his face :bawling:

 

So it that mean Da Il actually still ALIVE???

Yes I guess he a live i think that was hospital bed or pillow I saw under his head 

I am praying he will be a live even when it more scary that he comment a sin now as human living  his power and the evil that start to control him may not go away just case he back to live 

Doesnt matter he a live :love: the question is he going to remember everything happens when  he was a ghost?? 

Okay I have so many feeling what if they playing with us  and he not a live :bawling: I have hope since that woman live again that the war was going to be between  human now that they will make da-il  be a human too 

 

By the way the boyfriend is crazy I know he was trying  to save yw but he was ready to kill so many innocent people he wasn't even under her control like other victim  (  no red eyes, not remember what happen , no guilt  feeling) I guess she just control him normally with fear not using her power , he crazy to do that , I guess I will wait for sub to understand but it not the first time I guess he did something  like that , he no full innocent  or victim he has guilt  feeling from the start and he remember everything so something different about him from other victims .

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

.....Looks like HE IS ALIVE somewhere..! But what made him to disappear all of the sudden.?!

 

This is FANTASTIC now!!! Now all I need is eng subs :hushed:

 

 

I hope you're right!  :star:  If he's alive, that changes everything for the better!  I can't wait for subs!!!!!

 

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

I've just watched that part..!!

 

Da Il's eyes turned re when Kim Gyeol touched Yeo Wool..!! :love: Looks like he can't bare anyone touching her... Then her touch on his hand, made him come back to normal..! And then when Da Il saved Kim Gyeol from committing suicide by holding the knife , Da Il disappeared & the knife fell on the ground..! Then Da Il was lying on a bed or something, as you said, as if he's waken for the first time...! Oh Yes.. Looks like HE IS ALIVE somewhere..! But what made him to disappear all of the sudden.?!

 

This is FANTASTIC now!!! Now all I need is eng subs :hushed:

 

Yes, i think it's a hospital or someone's home, from the wallpaper behind him. I really hope the writer won't go the "amnesia" trope, I'll go crazy if she added more complicated plot than this drama already has :crazy:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

 

Yes, i think it's a hospital or someone's home, from the wallpaper behind him. I really hope the writer won't go the "amnesia" trope, I'll go crazy if she added more complicated plot than this drama already has :crazy:

 

Yes, I too hope so.. But tomorrow's preview shows him in the same black shirt with him holding Sun Woo Hye against the wall..! And Yeo Wool is finding him everywhere on the streets.. Is he now a fetch..?! Da Il - the ghost remember everything.. But what about Da Il - on the bed or something..?! Will the latter remember everything..?! Especially about Yeo Wool..?! :flushed:  As you said, I hope writer has something better on her mind for Da Il ...!

 

And the 4th OST, Does it have a meaning like " If I still live in your heart, will you wait for me?" ...?! Then he has to be alive.. Da Il has to be alive...!! :heart:

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can understand why the writer decided to make DI dead for dramatic impact but it has been so long since we've had the least clue that he is alive. 

 

The problem is, though, that it seems that the whole Dead Factor has had an impact on the ratings.  I've read on other sites online where people dropped the show immediately when they realized that DI was a ghost; then a whole lot of other people refused to even start watching because they knew DI was dead.  The Powers That Be on this show took a real gamble with this, and it doesn't seem to be paying off the way they must have expected.

 

I can understand the feelings of the people who dropped the show because I very nearly did as well.  It was only the siren call of watching Choi Daniel no matter what that brought me back.  

 

But what about the droppers and the people who never even tuned in?  They probably never will now, and that's a shame.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, thistle said:

I can understand why the writer decided to make DI dead for dramatic impact but it has been so long since we've had the least clue that he is alive. 

 

The problem is, though, that it seems that the whole Dead Factor has had an impact on the ratings.  I've read on other sites online where people dropped the show immediately when they realized that DI was a ghost; then a whole lot of other people refused to even start watching because they knew DI was dead.  The Powers That Be on this show took a real gamble with this, and it doesn't seem to be paying off the way they must have expected.

 

I can understand the feelings of the people who dropped the show because I very nearly did as well.  It was only the siren call of watching Choi Daniel no matter what that brought me back.  

 

But what about the droppers and the people who never even tuned in?  They probably never will now, and that's a shame.

 

Thumbs up to you dear...!!

 

Daniel has a huge impact on this series b'cause, his huge fan base don't like him being dying..! And when died at the very beginning of the drama, it's clear that his fans got furious.. Somehow the writer took a twist by turning him in to a ghost.. And now, if he's alive, then this would be the next turning point in the series to reverse back what happened at the start..! The writer just made another twist to bring him Back.. I don't care about the droppers & others..! Now, the series has a new meaning towards its plot..! As you said, It's a shame that they don't know what they are missing :thumbsup:

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If da-Il really a life and he was in coma the question here what his situation now ?

1. Did he wake up , he back to her human now ?? Maybe with power or without power ? With memory or without ?? He now a living human who can fight ghost for real back to what the fans was thinking  first about this drama before it aired 

 

2. Is he still not wake up !! He now a fetch line how that woman was  he just needed to back to his body in some point?? I write before about If  da-Il was a life then the reason he don't need to come to his body maybe cause he a new living  ghost at first stage he maybe still has enough  connect  to his body so don't need to come back to it everyday  but with time passed  he becomes more ghost and unconnected to his body and need to be near it to keep it a life, maybe the reason  that he start using power and get out of his living ghost limited that why he becomes more far from his body and his body need him to come back !!!

 

I don't know i needed to watch next episode now :bawling:  I don't think they will wake up him now maybe they will play the coma and living ghost things  in open now ( or maybe a surprise he wake up for real now :smile:

 

Just one request no lost memory thing please , I have problem with that in any drama from any country of it can accept  it but I am so tired  from watcthe hing that .

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...