[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

Seriously I also hope that Da II in coma or something but please not dead.. @thistle @gm4queen Let's pray hard that writer-nim be nice to Da II.. Im gonna broken heart is Da II dead. 

OMG thanks @nona88!!! Seems like the sister boyfriend really terrified something.. He also got ability can see ghost? Third eye? 

Look like Da II is in somewhere exhibition.... Could it be he is chasing someone and connect to the last scene of preview? 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More interesting character I have to ask for real are they all connect in someway??? That not normal everyone around yw  has something with that woman , everyone  has special power ?? It like they all meet cause they were fated to meet from the start, and that woman was trying hard all this year's to make sure they will not meet !! Or they all become  connection cause they meet her once !! 

The sister boyfriend  I want to know his story maybe finally we will get a hint why this people were targets from the start, why it have to be yw and her family, da-il!!!

18 minutes ago, nona88 said:

More interesting character I have to ask for real are they all connect in someway??? That not normal everyone around yw  has something with that woman , everyone  has special power ?? It like they all meet cause they were fated to meet from the start, and that woman was trying hard all this year's to make sure they will not meet !! Or they all become  connection cause they meet her once !! 

The sister boyfriend  I want to know his story maybe finally we will get a hint why this people were targets from the start, why it have to be yw and her family, da-il!!!

• I think we already know the connection between Yeo Wool & Sun Woo Hye..! Yeo Wool was born on the day young Sun Woo Hye committed suicide.. So Yeo Wool is "the chosen one"..! Only she can kill Sun Woo Hye.. So they are directly connected :huh:
  • But I am confused with the connection between Da Il's mom & Sun Woo Hye..! How Sun Woo Hye's got to know about Da Il's mom..??! Ever the old mom did any undone to Sun Woo Hye..?! Now, Da Il is auto connected to Sun Woo Hye b'cause of his mom.. What's their connection anyway.. Hope to find out... :(

Oh God, more mysteries ! I tried to watch today's episode live streamed, but my connection kinda down, so i lost half part of the episode :bawling:

BTW at the end of the episode, when Da Il & YW confronted Kim Gyeol at his home, Da Il's eyes suddenly turn red when he saw Kim Gyeol touching YW's shoulder while he (Kim Gyeol) was shouting something to YW, and Da Il lunged to tackle him and even nearly punch him if not for YW holding his arm to stop it, and that's when YW finally see Da Il's red eyes.

Then SWH make a video call to Kim Gyeol, but she saw there's YW there (she can't see Da Il) and said something that looked like a threat because suddenly Kim Gyeol took a cutter knife and try to slice his own neck, but Da Il could stop it, but then all of sudden Da Il's disappear ! YW tried to look for him but he's nowhere to be seen. Then a new scene appear where they showed Da Il's face zoomed in and then suddenly he open his eyes, as if he's woken up ! I don't know where he is, they keep zoomed in to only his face :bawling:

So it that mean Da Il actually still ALIVE???

20 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Oh God, more mysteries ! I tried to watch today's episode live streamed, but my connection kinda down, so i lost half part of the episode :bawling:

BTW at the end of the episode, when Da Il & YW confronted Kim Gyeol at his home, Da Il's eyes suddenly turn red when he saw Kim Gyeol touching YW's shoulder while he (Kim Gyeol) was shouting something to YW, and Da Il lunged to tackle him and even nearly punch him if not for YW holding his arm to stop it, and that's when YW finally see Da Il's red eyes.

Then SWH make a video call to Kim Gyeol, but she saw there's YW there (she can't see Da Il) and said something that looked like a threat because suddenly Kim Gyeol took a cutter knife and try to slice his own neck, but Da Il could stop it, but then all of sudden Da Il's disappear ! YW tried to look for him but he's nowhere to be seen. Then a new scene appear where they showed Da Il's face zoomed in and then suddenly he open his eyes, as if he's woken up ! I don't know where he is, they keep zoomed in to only his face :bawling:

I've just watched that part..!!

Da Il's eyes turned re when Kim Gyeol touched Yeo Wool..!! :love: Looks like he can't bare anyone touching her... Then her touch on his hand, made him come back to normal..! And then when Da Il saved Kim Gyeol from committing suicide by holding the knife , Da Il disappeared & the knife fell on the ground..! Then Da Il was lying on a bed or something, as you said, as if he's waken for the first time...! Oh Yes.. Looks like HE IS ALIVE somewhere..! But what made him to disappear all of the sudden.?!

This is FANTASTIC now!!! Now all I need is eng subs :hushed:

6 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Yes I guess he a live i think that was hospital bed or pillow I saw under his head 

I am praying he will be a live even when it more scary that he comment a sin now as human living  his power and the evil that start to control him may not go away just case he back to live 

Doesnt matter he a live :love: the question is he going to remember everything happens when  he was a ghost?? 

Okay I have so many feeling what if they playing with us  and he not a live :bawling: I have hope since that woman live again that the war was going to be between  human now that they will make da-il  be a human too 

By the way the boyfriend is crazy I know he was trying  to save yw but he was ready to kill so many innocent people he wasn't even under her control like other victim  (  no red eyes, not remember what happen , no guilt  feeling) I guess she just control him normally with fear not using her power , he crazy to do that , I guess I will wait for sub to understand but it not the first time I guess he did something  like that , he no full innocent  or victim he has guilt  feeling from the start and he remember everything so something different about him from other victims .

11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

.....Looks like HE IS ALIVE somewhere..! But what made him to disappear all of the sudden.?!

I hope you're right!  :star:  If he's alive, that changes everything for the better!  I can't wait for subs!!!!!

15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I've just watched that part..!!

Da Il's eyes turned re when Kim Gyeol touched Yeo Wool..!! :love: Looks like he can't bare anyone touching her... Then her touch on his hand, made him come back to normal..! And then when Da Il saved Kim Gyeol from committing suicide by holding the knife , Da Il disappeared & the knife fell on the ground..! Then Da Il was lying on a bed or something, as you said, as if he's waken for the first time...! Oh Yes.. Looks like HE IS ALIVE somewhere..! But what made him to disappear all of the sudden.?!

Yes, i think it's a hospital or someone's home, from the wallpaper behind him. I really hope the writer won't go the "amnesia" trope, I'll go crazy if she added more complicated plot than this drama already has :crazy:

17 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Yes, i think it's a hospital or someone's home, from the wallpaper behind him. I really hope the writer won't go the "amnesia" trope, I'll go crazy if she added more complicated plot than this drama already has :crazy:

Yes, I too hope so.. But tomorrow's preview shows him in the same black shirt with him holding Sun Woo Hye against the wall..! And Yeo Wool is finding him everywhere on the streets.. Is he now a fetch..?! Da Il - the ghost remember everything.. But what about Da Il - on the bed or something..?! Will the latter remember everything..?! Especially about Yeo Wool..?! :flushed:  As you said, I hope writer has something better on her mind for Da Il ...!

And the 4th OST, Does it have a meaning like " If I still live in your heart, will you wait for me?" ...?! Then he has to be alive.. Da Il has to be alive...!! :heart:

I can understand why the writer decided to make DI dead for dramatic impact but it has been so long since we've had the least clue that he is alive. 

The problem is, though, that it seems that the whole Dead Factor has had an impact on the ratings.  I've read on other sites online where people dropped the show immediately when they realized that DI was a ghost; then a whole lot of other people refused to even start watching because they knew DI was dead.  The Powers That Be on this show took a real gamble with this, and it doesn't seem to be paying off the way they must have expected.

I can understand the feelings of the people who dropped the show because I very nearly did as well.  It was only the siren call of watching Choi Daniel no matter what that brought me back.  

But what about the droppers and the people who never even tuned in?  They probably never will now, and that's a shame.

24 minutes ago, thistle said:

I can understand why the writer decided to make DI dead for dramatic impact but it has been so long since we've had the least clue that he is alive. 

The problem is, though, that it seems that the whole Dead Factor has had an impact on the ratings.  I've read on other sites online where people dropped the show immediately when they realized that DI was a ghost; then a whole lot of other people refused to even start watching because they knew DI was dead.  The Powers That Be on this show took a real gamble with this, and it doesn't seem to be paying off the way they must have expected.

I can understand the feelings of the people who dropped the show because I very nearly did as well.  It was only the siren call of watching Choi Daniel no matter what that brought me back.  

But what about the droppers and the people who never even tuned in?  They probably never will now, and that's a shame.

Thumbs up to you dear...!!

Daniel has a huge impact on this series b'cause, his huge fan base don't like him being dying..! And when died at the very beginning of the drama, it's clear that his fans got furious.. Somehow the writer took a twist by turning him in to a ghost.. And now, if he's alive, then this would be the next turning point in the series to reverse back what happened at the start..! The writer just made another twist to bring him Back.. I don't care about the droppers & others..! Now, the series has a new meaning towards its plot..! As you said, It's a shame that they don't know what they are missing :thumbsup:

If da-Il really a life and he was in coma the question here what his situation now ?

1. Did he wake up , he back to her human now ?? Maybe with power or without power ? With memory or without ?? He now a living human who can fight ghost for real back to what the fans was thinking  first about this drama before it aired 

2. Is he still not wake up !! He now a fetch line how that woman was  he just needed to back to his body in some point?? I write before about If  da-Il was a life then the reason he don't need to come to his body maybe cause he a new living  ghost at first stage he maybe still has enough  connect  to his body so don't need to come back to it everyday  but with time passed  he becomes more ghost and unconnected to his body and need to be near it to keep it a life, maybe the reason  that he start using power and get out of his living ghost limited that why he becomes more far from his body and his body need him to come back !!!

I don't know i needed to watch next episode now :bawling:  I don't think they will wake up him now maybe they will play the coma and living ghost things  in open now ( or maybe a surprise he wake up for real now :smile:

Just one request no lost memory thing please , I have problem with that in any drama from any country of it can accept  it but I am so tired  from watcthe hing that .

Usually I don't watch Korean shows raw because I only know about 3 words in Korean but I couldn't resist with Ghost Detective today.  I just had to see the last five minutes of the episode, and that's all I watched.

The thing that really struck me about the scene where DI vanishes was how surprised the Red Lady seemed.  It was like she couldn't understand what happened.  If there's stuff she doesn't know, that's good.  That gives our Scooby team a fighting chance, even if it does mean DI is out of reach for awhile.

Saw the promo, too, and was so sad when YW looked utterly lost without DI.

Definitely agree about hoping for No Amnesia but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened.  

Looking at the preview  she go to screem at the helper  and with full of angry asking him where " he hide it or why he did it " so we can guess now that the helper was the one who maybe saved da-il and keeps him hidden for some reason 

Da-Il also look like he back to save yw  I guess he wouldn't be human yet that fast maybe he really like how that woman was before 

And the boyfriend I hope he don't go more crazy helping that woman it his choice now he full aware  of what happening so no matter how she controlling  him or what he did in the past he still with full awareness of what he doing , it his fault if he keep choosing  to follow her now maybe he was really the reason behind what happen to yw sister what if he was like the helper  helping her for some reason or did mistake to her  ( when he go away  for 8 years)  and she was angry that he back to have a life  and meeting yw  sister again and live normal  !! He look more like the helper then the other victims  since he full aware of what happening 

I guess he like yw  too more like obsessions he look crazy asking her if she was safe and proud that he saving her , that why da-Il lose control he was having zero regret of what he did even when he aware  of it all he cared  was is yw safe. I hope I am wrong I will wait for sub and next episode to have  more thought about him, 

The site where I usually watch dramas just posted today's episode of Ghost Detective and I thought, "wow!  this is great!  so early!"  I started watching and it was immediately apparent that something was "off" with the subs :huh: because they didn't fit at all but I waited another minute to try to figure it out.  That's when I realized that someone had put the subs for Terius Behind Me on the video for Ghost Detective!  :blink:  :lol:

Funny but SO disappointing.  <_<

Well, well, well... Sun Woo Hye is so fond of the red color.. And that's why she was wearing a red dress & red shoes in her evil spirit..! And who is the first person she killed anyway.? Is it her father.? Her father died drinking a poisoned beverage...!! And she hates happiness.. So she wants all the other people to suffer from the sorrow..! And she said previously that her father always thought her as a burden for him.. Is it the reason he committed suicide..?! And she still has the power to effect on human mind..! She's a grown up from the outside, but as Yeo Wool said, her mind is paused at the age of 12 when she committed suicide...! Just want to know you guys' ideas about her...!!

And THE ENDING PART of the 16th ep...!! WOW.. WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE..!! :love: He is alive.. Our handsome hero is alive somewhere...! So now I CAN HAPPILY SHIP DA IL & YEO WOOl, can't I..?? :heart: They are destined to be lovers...! And the way he got raged when Gyeol touched Yeo Wool...!! :blush::love:

And one more thing... THIS DRAMA DON"T DESERVE LOW RATINGS.... :warning: THIS DRAMA DESERVES THE HIGHEST RATINGS OF THE TIME SLOT..! So please, please, please people...!! Just watch it now... You are missing a precious gem here.... :kiss_wink:

New stills, where they are ?? So da-Il still a ghost !!! But he a live at least don't tell me she found where is  his body !! 

0003408343_001_20181004134156044.jpg?typ the article said it important spend where da-Il will awake his true ghost power :love: we saw in the preview that she thread  him of killing yw in the most painful  way , and that yw  in danger so waking his true power I think he have  more power than her since he still a ghost and she is a human now !maybe he also can control mind too 

50 minutes ago, nona88 said:

New stills, where they are ?? So da-Il still a ghost !!! But he a live at least don't tell me she found where is  his body !! 

the article said it important spend where da-Il will awake his true ghost power :love: we saw in the preview that she thread  him of killing yw in the most painful  way , and that yw  in danger so waking his true power I think he have  more power than her since he still a ghost and she is a human now !maybe he also can control mind too 

WOW... Thank you for the post. Looks like a lot happens in the ghost land..! And why is he on the ground..? She just flipped him or his super powers made him fall on the ground...! And WHAT..?? His super power is Yeo Wool..! He can't bare anyone harming her.. :love: His desire of protecting her is giving him super powers...! AMAZING!! JUST GREAT!!! Can't wait tonight!!

Archived