Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/ The Ghost Detective 오늘의 탐정

29 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Da-il saw yw  early  shacking in fear and horror  from the idea that she the reason behind her sister death, he know she was weak mentally in that point , so he was worry about her, she always  say it nothing  but he know how hard  and suffering she hide in her soul  so that why he said " I am asking about you " that was more understanding and worring  then her hand cut.

I think that Da Il asked Yeo Wool about her mind & her Soul at the moment... Both were equally hurt because of the lady in red... And Da Il can't physically comfort her even though he wants to do so, b'cause he is a spirit... So the only thing he can do for her is comforting her mentally... And also, at Yeo Wool's apartment he said her that lock the door & don't let anyone in... But she said locking the door can't stop her.. Then Da Il made her remind that the lady in red can't physically hurt people directly, but can posses someone to hurt another one... Da Il totally understand her...!! Poor guy... He is honestly worrying for Yeo Wool, but can't do anything for her... I hope he would find a way quickly..!!

• Like 8

Hello friends...

I think hyung is safe.. Da Il saved him :hushed:.. And Da Il can touch the lady in red... But she can't touch him... She can touch everyone, but she can't touch Da Il, just her hand pass through his body... Then my thoughts are exactly... It gives the perfect explanation for Da Il's existance as a ghost....!!!!!! Da Il can absorb her evilness when he touches her.. Then the people who are possessed by her come back to normal. And Da Il touched her with his both hands to save hyung & when he absorbed all her evilness, she evaporated to the thin air... :hushed: ... Now all I need is eng subs......

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Hello friends...

I think hyung is safe.. Da Il saved him :hushed:.. And Da Il can touch the lady in red... But she can't touch him... She can touch everyone, but she can't touch Da Il, just her hand pass through his body... Then my thoughts are exactly... It gives the perfect explanation for Da Il's existance as a ghost....!!!!!! Da Il can absorb her evilness when he touches her.. Then the people who are possessed by her come back to normal. And Da Il touched her with his both hands to save hyung & when he absorbed all her evilness, she evaporated to the thin air... :hushed: ... Now all I need is eng subs......

I think the lady in red is connecting with 1am. she evaporated on 1am. not sure why.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

I think the lady in red is connecting with 1am. she evaporated on 1am. not sure why.

They explain it, the doctor women explain  that if she a woundering  ghost (a ghost that go out of living person body who is  in coma) then she can't stay  away from her body all the day or she will  die  so maybe her limit  is 1 am.

Edit : some new fact after watching episode 5 :

1. The women in red dress controlling  the man who taking care of her body, I don't know what he did in the past but for sure she taken revenge on him by making him living as her slave he help her and can't even do one move  without her order, he in fear from her but I think he was the one who help her kill da-il  and throw  his body 

2.so I guess I was right the reason for da-ill to not be able to go through  closed windows , doors and well cause he not allowed  to mess with human world without them allowing  him, so he living by human  rules  if it open then you can go on but if that close you can't ( I watched too many ghost series  to be able to guess their so many different  versions of rules)

3.the doctor said that for having the power to break the rules that mean the ghost did something really bad and get stronger  or that he learned  that skill for a price but even in the second choice whatever the ghost use the skill more and pay the price he will trun evill in the end and that not something he can choice to not do , so in the two way he has to be evil spirit to have power I guess the women in red was the second  choice she killing people before their time by making them kill themselves  ( that the worst sins ) as price of her keeping her power or even keep being a wounder  ghost and not die , she maybe give other Souls as price for letting her soul keep staying 

4. With yw  sister boyfriend werid behaviour I guess there connected between people the women in red  killing , it not just random  people, everybody  seem to know something about her or have connecting  to the case or the power till now, the man who helping the women in red seem he was keeping eyes on yw and her sister and da-il and everyone he know yw  sister boyfriend and he say that to her that the two kids meet and the women didnt like that, so I guess they all connected 

5.da-il  seem that he worry so much about Yw  the more she caring for him the more she in  danger and start to show how much he worry about that. 

6.for romance I don't know for superpower drama they giving so much choice they making YW  has so much crismiza with da-il, the cop and now even the new guy who was her sister boyfriend; they making every side of the fans happy  no one ship here not even just two ( I am afraid in end she will just be alone  making her old dream of travelling come true and send all the ships drawing in the occean:joy:

7.I don't know why da-il  get so much pain touching the women on red even she don't know why and she said it her first time she can give pain by touching 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, msaamia said:

Is this show really really creepy or okay creepy? I really wanna watch it cause it sounds so good :D

Let me know fellas! :)

I think it's really kinda creepy but not as creepy as some shows (like The Guest, for example, which I ran away from in the middle of the first episode).  There is some blood and gory stuff.  And, since I can be a bit of a scaredy-cat sometimes, I don't watch late at night. 

Try the first episode and see how you feel about it; you'll know early on whether you can handle the creepy factor.  That's not the major problem I have with this show but, yeah, I've already said too much about that in previous posts!  ;)  

The important thing here is that it's a good mystery with some interesting twists and turns.  Give it a try.  Besides:  Daniel Choi.  That's greatness right there.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Maybe that's when she fell in to the coma... So she must return to her body, otherwise her soul will disappear forever.. Looks like she doesn't want to disappear & has some unfinished business to complete... So she is returning to her body..

One thing that I can't get is how our team saw a different woman in the room 104..??!! I mean she is in the room 104, but no one from outside can't see her.... Is it possible that the room 104 is another dimension, just like in Spell Binder sci-fi series...??!! Or it also could be a illusion of her to being invisible in the out side...!! And how did her childhood was in there with that man...??!! Is it his illusion or something...??!! She is keeping him in the slavery... But why..??!! And he knows all about Yeo Wool & Da Il...?? Yeo Wool is kind of right... But how does he know about Da Il...??!! He's up to something... Feels like he's fed up of taking care of the lady in red...

6 hours ago, nona88 said:

7.I don't know why da-il  get so much pain touching the women on red even she don't know why and she said it her first time she can give pain by touching

I think that when Da Il touches her, he absorbs all the evilness in her ( apparently the anger & the pain in her mind).. Then it gives him a endless pain. And she was surprised that she couldn't touch him... And when Da Il absorbs her inner evilness, people who possessed by her at the moment come back to sense... At least now Da Il knows a way how to stop her from killing people... And I am so glad that hyung is safe.. :).. Now they are a perfect team of detectives.... :wub:

And I must say that Daniel's acting is splendid...!!!!!!!! I was speechless when I saw him saving hung... He deserves all the awards in Korea for that excellent performance... HE IS DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:... Now that Yeo Wool is also starting to feel him, looks like something is on the way...!!!!!!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Maybe that's when she fell in to the coma... So she must return to her body, otherwise her soul will disappear forever.. Looks like she doesn't want to disappear & has some unfinished business to complete... So she is returning to her body..

One thing that I can't get is how our team saw a different woman in the room 104..??!! I mean she is in the room 104, but no one from outside can't see her.... Is it possible that the room 104 is another dimension, just like in Spell Binder sci-fi series...??!! Or it also could be a illusion of her to being invisible in the out side...!! And how did her childhood was in there with that man...??!! Is it his illusion or something...??!! She is keeping him in the slavery... But why..??!! And he knows all about Yeo Wool & Da Il...?? Yeo Wool is kind of right... But how does he know about Da Il...??!! He's up to something... Feels like he's fed up of taking care of the lady in red...

I think that when Da Il touches her, he absorbs all the evilness in her ( apparently the anger & the pain in her mind).. Then it gives him a endless pain. And she was surprised that she couldn't touch him... And when Da Il absorbs her inner evilness, people who possessed by her at the moment come back to sense... At least now Da Il knows a way how to stop her from killing people... And I am so glad that hyung is safe.. :).. Now they are a perfect team of detectives.... :wub:

And I must say that Daniel's acting is splendid...!!!!!!!! I was speechless when I saw him saving hung... He deserves all the awards in Korea for that excellent performance... HE IS DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:... Now that Yeo Wool is also starting to feel him, looks like something is on the way...!!!!!!

There might be illusion too as they said this is a fantasy drama series. 

I saw the Doctor's note. There is someone info ( 163cm 43kg) there and the blood type is RH+A and Da II is RH- AB.. Could it be something is connecting too?? 

So excited for tonight! Can't wait!!!

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

There might be illusion too as they said this is a fantasy drama series. 

I saw the Doctor's note. There is someone info ( 163cm 43kg) there and the blood type is RH+A and Da II is RH- AB.. Could it be something is connecting too?? 

So excited for tonight! Can't wait!!!

info ( 163cm 43kg) and the blood type RH+A are all belongs to Yeo Wool.... And then she has A+ blood & Da Il has AB- blood... And A- person can donate his/her blood to both A+ & AB- blood groups... Which means is there A- person somewhere...??!! Maybe the lad in red...??!! She gave both Da Il & Yeo Wool her blood in the past & if so, when they mix their blood types together, it contains the antidote for the lady in red's blood..??!! Who knows....?????? This is SO ADDICTING right now.... Can't wait for tonight...!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

info ( 163cm 43kg) and the blood type RH+A are all belongs to Yeo Wool.... And then she has A+ blood & Da Il has AB- blood... And A- person can donate his/her blood to both A+ & AB- blood groups... Which means is there A- person somewhere...??!! Maybe the lad in red...??!! She gave both Da Il & Yeo Wool her blood in the past & if so, when they mix their blood types together, it contains the antidote for the lady in red's blood..??!! Who knows....?????? This is SO ADDICTING right now.... Can't wait for tonight...!!

Oh my god!!! :scream: This is getting interested! 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Oh my god!!! :scream: This is getting interested! 

OF course... Now it's even more interesting...!!!!!!!!

I mean this is DAEBAK.... Now Da Il can defeat the lady in red somehow. I am so happy..!! Also yung is safe.... That's the biggest happiness for now... But the doc said that Da Il should watch out for somethings...!!

Also Yeo Wool is now feeling for Da Il & He has the same thing towards her... Remember his look when he was staring at her in the car's mirror...!! His eyes were telling so much like that she is the relief to his broken mind.!! ... HOW SWEET...!! They are already falling for each other....!! :heart:

And the other one is attorney Baek... she is either having a crush on Da Il or she is simply double crossing him... In either ways, she is suspicious...

NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPS....!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 8

I watched the 1st 4 eps and was annoyed by the high pitch sound, which seemingly is the sound of the red ghost trying to influence them... is this sound still present in the recent eps? I have sensitive ears, so i got to put the show on silent when that happens.... and suddenly the shows lost the momentum....  so there I am, I stop at ep 4. 

Overall, I like ghost.. .I like detective ... so this drama is on my list since day 1... plus Daniel, why not! The storyline is exciting enough for me to follow through....  hopefully, the next few eps, the sound problem will be gone, and I can return back to the drama! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

OF course... Now it's even more interesting...!!!!!!!!

I mean this is DAEBAK.... Now Da Il can defeat the lady in red somehow. I am so happy..!! Also yung is safe.... That's the biggest happiness for now... But the doc said that Da Il should watch out for somethings...!!

Also Yeo Wool is now feeling for Da Il & He has the same thing towards her... Remember his look when he was staring at her in the car's mirror...!! His eyes were telling so much like that she is the relief to his broken mind.!! ... HOW SWEET...!! They are already falling for each other....!! :heart:

And the other one is attorney Baek... she is either having a crush on Da Il or she is simply double crossing him... In either ways, she is suspicious...

NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPS....!!!!!!!!!!

I'm worry that Da II as he absorb red lady's evilness, hopefully writer-nim give Da II some great power to defeat her and not to turn Da II to evil. 

Yes yes, I can see both of them towards each other. So so so sweet.. Ship them pleaseeee~~~~ :heart:

Btw, Choi Daniel getting skinny~~~ but still handsome and sexy~~~~ TONITE!!!! Let's wait for TONITE!!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, estherlim said:

I watched the 1st 4 eps and was annoyed by the high pitch sound, which seemingly is the sound of the red ghost trying to influence them... is this sound still present in the recent eps? I have sensitive ears, so i got to put the show on silent when that happens.... and suddenly the shows lost the momentum....  so there I am, I stop at ep 4. 

Overall, I like ghost.. .I like detective ... so this drama is on my list since day 1... plus Daniel, why not! The storyline is exciting enough for me to follow through....  hopefully, the next few eps, the sound problem will be gone, and I can return back to the drama! 

I don't exactly know what sound you are talk about... But there's still a crack sound where she is on the screen..!! And it's her trademark, isn't it...??!! :tounge_wink:

And I like Daniel so much as you do... But when I first time heard that he's gonna do a horror drama, I think I wouldn't be able to watch it since I hate horror stuff... But now I am completely addicted to this drama..!!!! How wonderful.... It's like a magic....

47 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

I'm worry that Da II as he absorb red lady's evilness, hopefully writer-nim give Da II some great power to defeat her and not to turn Da II to evil. 

Yes yes, I can see both of them towards each other. So so so sweet.. Ship them pleaseeee~~~~ :heart:

Btw, Choi Daniel getting skinny~~~ but still handsome and sexy~~~~ TONITE!!!! Let's wait for TONITE!!!!!

Oh no... I didn't see that one coming...!!!! Don't turn Da Il in to evil... NO NO NO!!!!!

And you are correct... Daniel is skinny!!!! He must be working hard for this project...!! Otherwise it's impossible for him to be this talented....!! Plus, he is skinny since he finished the military service..!

Now I am completely shipping them... Da Il :heart: Yeo Wool.......... Want them to fall in love soon..!!

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh no... I didn't see that one coming...!!!! Don't turn Da Il in to evil... NO NO NO!!!!!

And you are correct... Daniel is skinny!!!! He must be working hard for this project...!! Otherwise it's impossible for him to be this talented....!! Plus, he is skinny since he finished the military service..!

Now I am completely shipping them... Da Il :heart: Yeo Wool.......... Want them to fall in love soon..!!

At latest showbiz interview, he admitted that he lose more weight after previous drama series. :sweat_smile: 

Let's see on episode 8 as Korean traditional plot (kissing scene) will appear on this drama or not! But YES please!!!! 

Edited by Heidi Seow
typo
  • Like 2

On 9/17/2018 at 12:48 AM, gm4queen said:

It's my only wish too.... He has to be alive somewhere... Otherwise it would be a pain for both of them if they fall in love...!!!!!! He he... I am shipping Da Il & Yeo Wool so hard now... They look so sweet together with their height difference..!! And they already care for each other... Maybe those are the little, little hints for something more between them....??!! :heart:

Maybe will jope

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

At latest showbiz interview, he admitted that he lose more weight after previous drama series. :sweat_smile: 

Let's see on episode 8 as Korean traditional plot (kissing scene) will appear on this drama or not! But YES please!!!! 

Yes, yes... I also watched that interview... It's one of my favorite interviews of Daniel so far.... The way he said "Hi Guys" :love:

And it's hard to think that they would kiss tonight, right..?? Since it's the beginning of their closeness...!!` But who knows... Maybe an unofficial kiss of impulse... :D Let's see what happens.....

• Like 4
  • LOL 2