[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

46 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello friends,

I've found out this morning that, "The Ghost Detective" is in the list of "The top 20 K-dramas of October" !!  :blush:Then why does it has low ratings..?! :huh:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1242711wpp/october-drama-brand-reputation-rankings-announced?utm_source=viki&utm_medium=newsmodule-container-web&utm_campaign=soompi_news_module&utm_content=36181c

The Korean audience may not be interested in "The Ghost Detective"...! But it's already gained an immense international popularity..!!! I am so glad about it.. :wub: So our team shouldn't be down b'cause of the low-ratings thing... They have a huge audience outside Korea..! And that's why we, from different countries, are here, aren't we friends..??!! :heart:

Can't wait for the next eps.....!!!!!

In Top 20, Im watching "TGD" of course, and "The Beauty Inside".. N thinking follow "Where Stars Land" or not.. Cause looks like the main lead actor got a huge secret background. 

AND YES! WE ARE CHINGU @gm4queen:heart:

8 minutes ago, mayada quotb said:

Lovely :love:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, chuscho said:

Ok, its my delusional, but i really really hope that daniel can end up with eunbin, like sjk and shk :wub: 

I have the same delusion here...! Daniel & Eun Bin are just perfect for each other... :wub: Their looks, their height difference & everything make them a sweet couple!!! Plus, they were so close to each other in their interviews.... :D And all the fans are saying their chemistry is no joke...!! Does that mean, our delusion can come true soon..?!! :love:  he he :lol: ... waiting, waiting & waiting...!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I have the same delusion here...! Daniel & Eun Bin are just perfect for each other... :wub: Their looks, their height difference & everything make them a sweet couple!!! Plus, they were so close to each other in their interviews.... :D And all the fans are saying their chemistry is no joke...!! Does that mean, our delusion can come true soon..?!! :love:  he he :lol: ... waiting, waiting & waiting...!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for it too :glasses:

Hmm both Ji Ah & Eun Bin are pretty and seems like a good person, i don't mind Daniel end up with one of them or any girl, as long as she's good to him and makes him happy :). Hopefully he'll settling down soon, he'll make a hot daddy ahahhaa

8 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Hmm both Ji Ah & Eun Bin are pretty and seems like a good person, i don't mind Daniel end up with one of them or any girl, as long as she's good to him and makes him happy :). Hopefully he'll settling down soon, he'll make a hot daddy ahahhaa

Yeah, both are pretty, but i don't i like younger boy with noona.. I just dont like it. So, i prefer the young one :grimace: but, its depend on himself again

17 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Can I use multiple reactions for your post...?!! :heart::love::lol::blush:

And of course, he will be a nice, handsome & :D hot daddy for his children :wub:... Can't wait to hear who'll be his "dream girl"... :) And she'll be one of the luckiest girls in Korea.. B'cause, he is a well-mannered, down-to- earth & respectful young man in K-dramaland...! He respects women & adults ..!!!! Not every young man do so...! Wish he finds his "dream girl" soon from the bottom of my heart :wub:

3 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Let's lower our hopes for our eunbin and Daniel selfie coz usually leads seldom post pictures of each other.

haha actually i was just hoping they would post some group selfies or anything with the main leads in, it doesn't need to be "just" the two of them. But i get that in Korea sometimes posting a simple photos together could consider scandal or something by fans, so they (celebrities) needs to be really careful with their actions :mellow: (while in my country, celebrities can date, married, hang out, hugs/kiss other celebs or any people quite freely and the fans won't really care)

55 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

haha actually i was just hoping they would post some group selfies or anything with the main leads in, it doesn't need to be "just" the two of them. But i get that in Korea sometimes posting a simple photos together could consider scandal or something by fans, so they (celebrities) needs to be really careful with their actions :mellow: (while in my country, celebrities can date, married, hang out, hugs/kiss other celebs or any people quite freely and the fans won't really care)

True that and I find it frustrating sometimes, even a group pictures they don't post huhu, it's just that some my oppa fans are just too delusionals it's annoying that's why kcelebs especially the lead girl doesn't post anything because they got bashed.

One more day to go...!!

• How does Yeo Wool save Da Il & his spirit..?!
  • How/why does Yeo Wool end up meeting SWH..?!
  • Who's the guy with Kim Gyeol..?! Seems like a rich guy. I can't get him. Am I missing something..?! :(

& of course,.....

• Another sweet surprise from KBS2....... :heart:

So many curiosities..!! And now, even a day is longer than before...!!....... :unsure:

And I am posting "My Dilemma | The Ghost Detective MV" edited by me again for our newly added friends here...!

Hope you'll enjoy my edit... :wub:

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

One more day to go...!!

• How does Yeo Wool save Da Il & his spirit..?!
  • How/why does Yeo Wool end up meeting SWH..?!
  • Who's the guy with Kim Gyeol..?! Seems like a rich guy. I can't get him. Am I missing something..?! :(

& of course,.....

• Another sweet surprise from KBS2....... :heart:

So many curiosities..!! And now, even a day is longer than before...!!....... :unsure:

And I am posting "My Dilemma | The Ghost Detective MV" edited by me again for our newly added friends here...!

Hope you'll enjoy my edit... :wub:

it's a lovely video :love:

20 minutes ago, Wotad said:

it says this is horror? like real horror or just a little scary.

It is a bit scary.  There are ghosts and creepy things happen.  There is also some violence (both emotional and physical), and there are some gory scenes.  However, that is basis for the story and not the majority of it so I don't see this as being deep in the horror genre.

If you are easily frightened, you won't want to watch at night.  I don't.  But I also wouldn't miss an episode of this great drama!  I'm here for the romance more than the scary stuff.

Try the first two episodes; you'll know then if you can take it.

Archived