[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The Ghost Detective" team is the best team ever in K-dramaland... Their hard work is highly accepted by their fans..!!! Specially Daniel , Eun Bin & Ji Ah :heart: They trio definitely should work in another project together..!!! :wub: What a nice combination..!!!! Completely amazing!!!!! looking forward to their future projects..!! :D

And this series has hit my heart real hard that I'm gonna miss it ssssssssoooooooo much when it ends..!!! Crying already :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

17 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @scarletlover1 -

Wow...!!! How amazing!! I never had a thought of seeing him in a bodyguarde romance!!! It would be perfect for him :wub: With his height, his hotness & his seductive voice he'll fit perfectly to the character :wub: I am really looking forward to him in his next project..!!! :)

But I am in for any role he plays.!!!.. :D No certain type!!! He goes to the extend in any character he plays in...!!!!! :o He is a highly talented, excellent & handsome actor in K-dramaland..!!!! :wub: I am totally addicted to him :heart: Even more, I totally respect him..!! He's a well-mannered young guy who is very rare among today's men..!!! :love:

And dear @joyspartace -

You are absolutely correct!!! Daniel & Eun Bin should work together over & over again :heart: Their chemistry here is no joke.!! :wub: They are such a perfect match for each other!!!! And as I said before, Daniel is so humble... He's only appearing in KBS2 variety show "Happy Together" b'cause he feels the family vibe in KBS2 studio :heart:

I would love too if Daniel and Eun bin work together again But as we know there are rare of korean actor actress would work together as a couple again As i knew there were two pair of actors actresses  re co operated before kim so hyun and jeon ji hyun  Hyun bin and ha ji won

Hit like if you agree with me... :thumbsup:

Everyone is so upset over the series that Da Il died at the end of 30th ep..!!! And I was thinking that... when Yeo Wool gets SWH's evils spirit, Chae Won had a plan of possessing herself with SWH... But later, Chae Won's got to know that she's powerless & can't be possessed by SWH.!! Then it left Da Il with no other choice but to possess himself with SWH.. His sacrifice for Yeo Wool was reasonable b'cause he can't see her hurt by SWH.!! So he planned to sacrifice himself..!!! And it's a nice theory that combined horror & love together :D And I love this writer.. :wub: Now, I am desperately waiting for Da Il's return, to find whether the writer will create another theory about 1am..!!! :(

Just my thoughts in a random way..!! :frown:

This a good show, it had me hooked from the beginning. The problem with it is that the story with SWH dragged out for too long. Her story could had been wrapped up episodes ago and maybe the writer could done something like... giving us a new villain with a bigger plot twist. I don't know but things with SWH could have been finished a few weeks before.

On 10/26/2018 at 5:12 PM, gm4queen said:

Yeah... I wonder that too dear @Heidi Seow -..

Yeo Wool says "Let's meet again, I will wait"..!!! And I think that it'd be realistic if Da Il returns as a ghost again unless a miracle happens to make him alive again..!! :o And now, Chae Won is powerless!!! How to save Da Il..??!! This is probably a plan of Da Il & Chae Won.!! Don't even have a guess about next week..!!! It's so strange that we can't predict the next move in a drama!!!! :( And in the next preview, a woman says that she saw a tall man getting off..!! YEAH!! There is some hope in a very little corner of my heart :wub:

Now I really don't know how to spend the time till next Wednesday!!! We missed a Wednesday due to a holiday festival..!! And this is the pain..!!!! Somehow, I want Da Il & Yeo Wool together next week..!! :wub: All the BTS pics are saying that the story isn't complete yet..!! :huh: There's more to happen..!!! They are the perfect match :wub:

And I wonder this also... Is SWH's chapter is permanently closed or still has a bit more..???!!!

But I have something special to enjoy myself.!!. The Dashing Daniel in action :love:  This guy is so dapper!! :wub:

I feel there is unfinish story after they stop on last episode @gm4queen. Otherwise, YW emotion won't be looks relief on beginning preview.. Maybe is a plan between Da Il and CW. We will finish out this Wednesday. 

On 10/26/2018 at 5:44 PM, kaedechan said:

Yes, I've seen that "magneto" scenes, dear @Heidi Seow, that pretty fingers of him are being the main focus of that particular scenes, isn't it? :D Love it.

Oh yes @kaedechan @gm4queen, I keep replay this part. Because  Choi Daniel's pretty fingers with his face :love: Oh my :love:  with the suit again. *double strikes! His body *Triple strikes!!! :love::wub::wub::wub: MELTDOWN!!!!

Seriously, will he get bodyguard or wizard character ?? I seriously die for it.. :wub::wub: Can't wait to see him in next drama or movie. 

Are they in flirt mode?? :lol::wub:  Make it officially k.. We are totally ready for surprise news!!:love:

Seriously dear @Heidi Seow -

I am head over heels for him now :wub: I mean, he is so sexy...!!!! And red eyes make him even more sexieeeeeer :wub: OMG!!!! What I am gonna do..??!! :heart: He is a beauuuuuuutiful dream :wub: I can't help but fall for him over & over again....!! :heart: And he's none less than a wizard boy here...!!! :D

45146043_2082876662023869_21238384786459

And I too have a serious feeling that some twist is about to happen on Wednesday..!! Can't wait :love:

Thank you so much for BTS stills dear @Heidi Seow -

OMG..!! Just look at Daniel & Eun Bin :wub: They are laughing in the same way...!!!! How come there's nothing between these two for real..??!!! :wub: There is definitely something between them...!! Otherwise, how can they act in such a dramatic drama in such a dramatic way..?! :wub: Their closeness is surprisingly real..!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

And Daniel :wub: He is so handsome in any outfit..!!! And what's with the turtle neck suit..??!! This would be his new look tomorrow..!!! :) Now, I am utterly excited for the finale..!!! :)

And SWH is like a long term disease..!!! :unsure: All I need is now satisfied ending for Da Il & Yeo Wool :wub: Nothing else matters for me now..!!

30 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Thank you so much for BTS stills dear @Heidi Seow -

OMG..!! Just look at Daniel & Eun Bin :wub: They are laughing in the same way...!!!! How come there's nothing between these two for real..??!!! :wub: There is definitely something between them...!! Otherwise, how can they act in such a dramatic drama in such a dramatic way..?! :wub: Their closeness is surprisingly real..!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

And Daniel :wub: He is so handsome in any outfit..!!! And what's with the turtle neck suit..??!! This would be his new look tomorrow..!!! :) Now, I am utterly excited for the finale..!!! :)

And SWH is like a long term disease..!!! :unsure: All I need is now satisfied ending for Da Il & Yeo Wool :wub: Nothing else matters for me now..!!

Most welcome @gm4queen 

I believe the turtle neck shirt is with dark brown coat.. It should be together same with YW in with white turtle neck and light brown coat at group photo and with a girl at bus scene.

Yes, Daniel really good with any outfit. Like what he wear in Jugglers seriously excellent job. Not much people can wear turtle neck shirt with coat and Choi Daniel is one of them. (another actor will be Gong Yoo)   

I don't care about SWH anymore honesty to said.. All I want to see is our OTP story in last episode that's all.. SWH, may you rest in peace, please leave some space for our OTP k..Kamsahamnida (a lot people said TGD main lead is Lee Ji-Ah, not Choi Daniel and Park Eun-Bin. They said writer-nim/ PD-nim obsessed with SWH character.. ):sweat_smile: Sorry Lee Ji-Ah's fans.. No offence .. 

Couldn't agree more dear @Heidi Seow -

SWH's character is the most unique antagonist character I've ever seen in any drama..!! :wub: Hats off to the writer for imagining such a perfect villain for us...!!!! And Lee Ji Ah :love:  NO words to describe her marvelous acting of SWH..!!!! It's my first time seeing Lee Ji Ah & now I am totally in to her!!! The way she eats lollipop while possessing people :D And not to forget that smirk of her :wub: There's no other evidence other than viewers hatress towards her that her acting is utterly realistic..!!! :wub:

3 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Good God, the writer's still not done with SWH's story, even in the last episode?? Seriously?? This officially turns me off. And destroy any hope i have left for this drama, sorry.

Hahaha :sweat_smile: I know right @kaedechan 

That's why viewers said This is not about Da Il & YW's story anymore, is more like SWH's story and writer-nim obsessed with SWH.. Maybe because of SWH's spell since she know how to control people mind.. :sweat_smile: (Sorry again to SWH/ Lee Ji-Ah's fans..) I think it makes me sick too to keep seeing SWH appeared from 1st episode until final episode.. :sweatingbullets: 

Or maybe you may catch up episode 32 instead of episode 31. I believe they gonna use 35mins to talk about SWH AGAIN and left 35 mins or maybe less for our OTP story.. Let's bet for it!!! 

Anyway I'm still going for ep.31 and ep.32 coz I don't wanna miss any single moment of Choi Daniel :wub:

My dear @kaedechan -

I totally get your feelings..!!! SWH is now way over the limit :rage: And you are absolutely right.. it's not you but I'd be the very first one who probably gonna drop this drama if it wasn't for Daniel :wub:  He is the magic that I am so in to this...!!! :wub:

And my dear @Heidi Seow -

It's very same here... I am obsessed with Daniel :wub: Or should I say I am possessed by him..??!! :wub: He is the main reason why I am here... So, I am not dropping this series.!! Now, I am even more curious over the finale except SWH :unsure: Bug off SWH, you evil witch...!!!! (he he.. srry Lee Ji Ah) :D

11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

My dear @kaedechan -

I totally get your feelings..!!! SWH is now way over the limit :rage: And you are absolutely right.. it's not you but I'd be the very first one who probably gonna drop this drama if it wasn't for Daniel :wub:  He is the magic that I am so in to this...!!! :wub:

And my dear @Heidi Seow -

It's very same here... I am obsessed with Daniel :wub: Or should I say I am possessed by him..??!! :wub: He is the main reason why I am here... So, I am not dropping this series.!! Now, I am even more curious over the finale except SWH :unsure: Bug off SWH, you evil witch...!!!! (he he.. srry Lee Ji Ah) :D

Hahaha!! I think we been possessed by Choi Daniel. :wub: Otherwise we won't be gather around here. ^_^

Good news for you @gm4queen @kaedechan Check out at Choi Daniel's Soompi page. I just share some news there. And we gonna see Choi Daniel in big screen after 3 years ago.. :love: Looks like we gonna see another image of Choi Daniel in new movie. I think yesterday they did a conference. (sorry our of topic) Can you spot where is Choi Daniel? :smirk:

Thank you so much dear @larus -

He is so sweet, cute & handsome.!!. And even more, he is so polite.!!!. :wub: No surprise that he has a huge fan base for him...!!! His fans adore & respect him so much!!!! And it's same here for me also..!! He is my addiction!!!... :heart:  I don't know how to spend the day when "The Ghost Detective" ends..!!! I am utterly attracted to this series b'cause of Daniel :love: And he's gonna be in a new movie soon...!!! :) And it''ll be my next addiction for him :wub:

Anyway, Can't wait for the finale of "The Ghost Detective" tomorrow...!!! :wub:

Time goes fast...!! :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Archived