[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be a link between Da Il's spirit felt nauseous & his body began to bleed...!! And when he saw his body is all abandoned in a dirty place, he must have felt pity for himself...!! It's a very emotional scene for me.!! :cold_sweat: 

And now SWH is all alone, since Kim Gyeol is over...! And now, she's even more dangerous to handle..!! What will she do..?! :crazy:

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

There should be a link between Da Il's spirit felt nauseous & his body began to bleed...!! And when he saw his body is all abandoned in a dirty place, he must have felt pity for himself...!! It's a very emotional scene for me.!! :cold_sweat: 

And now SWH is all alone, since Kim Gyeol is over...! And now, she's even more dangerous to handle..!! What will she do..?! :crazy:

I think it's because his body is dying so it's giving him "signal" to return or as alarm that something bad happen to his body  ..

8 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I think it's because his body is dying so it's giving him "signal" to return or as alarm that something bad happen to his body  ..

It's a very good theory dear..!! :o Somehow his spirit also felt something bad & cried...!! OMG, writer-nim...!! How can you have such theoritical ideas..?!?! :o 

Da Il & Yeo Wool's fate is completely based on the villainous witch - Sun Woo Hye (srry Lee Ji Ah) :D And we only have 3 days of the series..!! Now that Da Il's body is in the hospital, we can hope for a good choice..! :wub: But what about SWH...?! She's gonna kill hyung & I don't think Da Il would let her succeed...! :blink:

I can understand a bit Korean, still need eng sub... But I got that Kim Gyeol's bracelet was saving him so far, and then how did it break down..??!! SWH did it intentionally to prevent its will power...?! And then he was helping people lately to escape from SWH... :o Now that he's gone, can't wait to see how the story unfolds with a lone SWH.!!!.... :(

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Da Il & Yeo Wool's fate is completely based on the villainous witch - Sun Woo Hye (srry Lee Ji Ah) :D And we only have 3 days of the series..!! Now that Da Il's body is in the hospital, we can hope for a good choice..! :wub: But what about SWH...?! She's gonna kill hyung & I don't think Da Il would let her succeed...! :blink:

I can understand a bit Korean, still need eng sub... But I got that Kim Gyeol's bracelet was saving him so far, and then how did it break down..??!! SWH did it intentionally to prevent its will power...?! And then he was helping people lately to escape from SWH... :o Now that he's gone, can't wait to see how the story unfolds with a lone SWH.!!!.... :(

She's not alone she can still manipulate others and don't forget Jong dae he's under her spell already so anytime she can use him to hurt everyone ottokeee and kill him if he's not needed anymore just like gyeol but I hope no more dying buy we still have 3 eps left so anything can happen :(

Oh :oJust watched the raw episode,  each scene was just one of breathtaking, it's sooo intense and dynamic, one of the best episodes throughout the drama.. I liked the sequence of scenes very much, but I did't get why da il couldn't kill hye although she's a human now, can she still only be killed by yeo wool? can't wait for subs, and waiting for next week will be just like hell:o

2 hours ago, thistle said:

So much better than yesterday's episode.  And so frustrating because they need to work together now.  Things are a mess when they don't.

I think the problem with the Wednesday episode is the editing that's why it seems like the sequence isn't compelling or like somethings's missing.  

5 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

With lyrics version.

"My empty heart and my loneliness, Don't leave me. 

I can't live without your love":bawling::bawling:

Why so sad??? Keep replay this song seen yesterday.. :bawling:

Andwaeeee... Do not die DI ssi, YW' ll be so saadd

Just watched yesterday's eps with eng sub...

OMG..I was so touched when Da Il cried besides his own body!! :cold_sweat: He's broken inside but, doesn't say a word... And my guess is right.. AB blood group can receive any blood group & so are spirits. Then Da Il is also AB-, so is he really gonna receive SWH's evil spirit..?! But then what about Yeo Wool..?! SWH wants Yeo Wool to receive her so that she can torment Da Il... BUT NOOOOOOOO DA IL :bawling: Don't make our nightmare a reality.. You can't do this to Yeo Wool :cold_sweat:

And glad that Kim Gyeol didn't fall for SWH's magic.. His bracelet is the key for his good will.. :wub: And now that he's gone, SWH physically has no one by her side.. Now it's all her own.. Now she only has her mental power to survive..!

And we didn't have our OTP together here.. But I can see Yeo Wool's longing to be with him... When Kim Gyeol was taking his body away fro her, she was yearning... Those eyes are full of expressions. :wub: How can these two stay apart anymore..?! Now I am so afraid of their love :heart: THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER... Please writer-nim, let them be together.. Or I'll never forgive you..!!!!

And finally, this is just my thought... The series is gradually getting so dramatic now & the ratings are gradually getting low :mellow: This is so strange... It's highly impossible that such a great drama has low ratings when the viewers are all glued to the television.. :blink: Now it looks like it's not about the plot but the entire KBS2 network has something to do with low drama ratings...!! The previous drama also has low ratings... May be 2 episodes back-to-back mode doesn't suit for KBS2..!! -_-

15 hours ago, reign143 said:

Will SWH used SangSeob's body? She's bleeding in the preview it seems like she's desperate to get a new body or else she'll die. 

Thank you @kaedechan for reccaping, TGL is the drama that I felt helpless and annoyed because no update even in twitter lol! And I noticed in youtube the clips are uploaded faster on Wednesdays but on Thursdays it takes a long time. Glad your here :)

Yes, it does happened many times.. On wednesday they live immediately but on Thursday will delay almost 2 hours.. Really frustrated.. Not sure are they do it in purpose way or what.. <_<

15 hours ago, chuscho said:

Oh noo please let SWH die alone... HSS please don't die... He already die in WYAS, plase not again in here... DI got intensive care, oh good.. The way YW cares his face... I hope romance scene will appeared in every scene in this remain episodes:heart:

I cried so hard when he die in WYAS.. That scene is really impact to everyone. And coincident the person who act his young time is currently who act  Park Jung-daeLee Jae-kyun. I can't take it if he die at TGD too.. :cold_sweat:

8 hours ago, thistle said:

So much better than yesterday's episode.  And so frustrating because they need to work together now.  Things are a mess when they don't.

I think they just wanna surprise us.. Usually Mystery story will cut-off a lot scenes that will makes us confuse and only reveal at the end.. So let's just sit back, relax enjoy our TGD ;)

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just watched yesterday's eps with eng sub...

OMG..I was so touched when Da Il cried besides his own body!! :cold_sweat: He's broken inside but, doesn't say a word... And my guess is right.. AB blood group can receive any blood group & so are spirits. Then Da Il is also AB-, so is he really gonna receive SWH's evil spirit..?! But then what about Yeo Wool..?! SWH wants Yeo Wool to receive her so that she can torment Da Il... BUT NOOOOOOOO DA IL :bawling: Don't make our nightmare a reality.. You can't do this to Yeo Wool :cold_sweat:

And glad that Kim Gyeol didn't fall for SWH's magic.. His bracelet is the key for his good will.. :wub: And now that he's gone, SWH physically has no one by her side.. Now it's all her own.. Now she only has her mental power to survive..!

And we didn't have our OTP together here.. But I can see Yeo Wool's longing to be with him... When Kim Gyeol was taking his body away fro her, she was yearning... Those eyes are full of expressions. :wub: How can these two stay apart anymore..?! Now I am so afraid of their love :heart: THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER... Please writer-nim, let them be together.. Or I'll never forgive you..!!!!

And finally, this is just my thought... The series is gradually getting so dramatic now & the ratings are gradually getting low :mellow: This is so strange... It's highly impossible that such a great drama has low ratings when the viewers are all glued to the television.. :blink:Now it looks like it's not about the plot but the entire KBS2 network has something to do with low drama ratings...!! The previous drama also has low ratings... May be 2 episodes back-to-back mode doesn't suit for KBS2..!! -_-

I thought mostly all broadcasting TV is compulsory need to do 2 episodes B2B? Coz I watched Where Stars Land at SBS also B2B too.. :blink:

Watched with Mandarin sub! My gosh! This episode is so intense yet heart breaking too! Da II's cried and prepare to scarifies himself, YW's concerned and frustration, Mr. Han's fear and guilty and Kim Gyeol didn't fall into SWH's trap.:bawling: Andwea~~~~ The way when Da II look back to Scooby team at KG's car, that emotion.. :bawling:

Ok, I still eyeing on left hand and right hand meaning.. 

When Kim Gyeol wanna kill pastor, is left hand hold the knife. Da II stabbed on SWH (again) right hand, when Da II at tunnel with evil ghost, left hand. 

For what I know left hand is evil and right is good. Just like D.Gray Man (sorry Im a anime fan) Alan Walker's left hand is for evil spirit and right hand is for human. Da II's hand motion really makes me feel there is some meaning for it. 

And also, did you guys notice that SWH is holding the knife that Yi Rang kill herself when SWH come to Mr. Han? So mean our girls must bump into SWH when they otw to Da II's room? 

I am so curious..!! 

SWH said herself that stabbing, bleeding & rotting can't kill her or stop her existence.. Then what's the way of destroying her..?!! :crazy: Is it really by trapping her inside Yeo Wool or Da Il & killing them...??!! :cold_sweat:  I mean, why do these two lovers have to sacrifice their lives b'cause of a witch (again, srry Lee Ji Ah)..???!!!! :bawling:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

And hyung will happily sacrifice his life for Da Il & Yeo Wool..!! But I don't think that Da Il would let SWH succeed in killing his hyung...!! :frown:  And dear @Heidi Seow - you are right.. She's got Yi Rang's knife which means our girls have to face her somewhere... And where's Da Il's spirit when Yeo Wool is in hospital room with Da Il...???!!

So much to know... Can't wait!!  :love:

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I am so curious..!! 

SWH said herself that stabbing, bleeding & rotting can't kill her or stop her existence.. Then what's the way of destroying her..?!! :crazy: Is it really by trapping her inside Yeo Wool or Da Il & killing them...??!! :cold_sweat:  I mean, why do these two lovers have to sacrifice their lives b'cause of a witch (again, srry Lee Ji Ah)..???!!!! :bawling:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

And hyung will happily sacrifice his life for Da Il & Yeo Wool..!! But I don't think that Da Il would let SWH succeed in killing his hyung...!! :frown:  And dear @Heidi Seow - you are right.. She's got Yi Rang's knife which means our girls have to face her somewhere... And where's Da Il's spirit when Yeo Wool is in hospital room with Da Il...???!!

So much to know... Can't wait!!  :love:

Hmmm, both time Da II stabbed SWH was in "ghost form" not in human form, that's why he can't manage to kill her? Im not sure izzit any effect. Or like at the beginning that YW is the only one that destiny can kill SWH.. 

I think there should be continue scene after Da II anger shout out, just a "great" time that PD-nim stop it so that we all can go crazy high and down.. :sweat_smile: Well, they know how to swing our emotional very well.. :unamused:

And I got share this out :wub::love::heart:

tumblr_pgt17emiNc1sim4ioo3_540.giftumblr_pgt17emiNc1sim4ioo2_540.giftumblr_pgt17emiNc1sim4ioo1_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pgt17emiNc1sim4ioo4_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pgt17emiNc1sim4ioo5_540.gif

credit from colourr-ing @tumblr  

OMG dear @Heidi Seow - you have so many GIFs... (thank you)...!! But I only have this pic :D

This guy is so gorgeous with facial hair  :love::heart::love::heart::love:  He is sooooooooooooo yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wub:

44194839_2076441846000684_41853289442805

And I am only wishing for a happy ending for him & Yeo Wool... :wub: But I don't know whether my wish works out or not..!! It's all depends on SWH :blink: And how can she be destroyed..??!! It's the real question right now.! I really hope the writer-nim won't give our love birds more pain..!! They don't deserve pain, but joy :wub:

I am really out if hopes now 

I am just praying for God, asking mercy  from the writer , they really make us for sure believe  that there no way beside someone die with her 

I don't want to choice not cause I love yw  and da-il  so much I will be okay with someone also close to them die  in their place, they have to live with it  all their life I don't want that too 

Now let me say did anyone  of them as this question  : who to lock  her in some places like how the man in tunnel can't leave the tunnel?? Of they can't kill her ; can't they use some way to lock her away , her power is controlling  people, her physical power not that strong, now really  I am angry I know the doctor  have shaman background and she helped  them by asking other but why not trying a miracle solution  looking at  a bad shaman  who has dark power and can kill swh  , ( I am angry they want to kill her anyway so just find another way ) 

I loved this drama for not  dragging things, but the last 4 episodes was all about killing someone to kill her; sad feeling grown  up , I just need a little hope 

Seeing da-il  when he saw his body break my soul, seeing yw  take my broken  soul  pieces and throw it to the wound , seeing more and more scene I just need more mental power to survive all that 

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

OMG dear @Heidi Seow - you have so many GIFs... (thank you)...!! But I only have this pic :D

This guy is so gorgeous with facial hair  :love::heart::love::heart::love:  He is sooooooooooooo yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wub:

And I am only wishing for a happy ending for him & Yeo Wool... :wub: But I don't know whether my wish works out or not..!! It's all depends on SWH :blink: And how can she be destroyed..??!! It's the real question right now.! I really hope the writer-nim won't give our love birds more pain..!! They don't deserve pain, but joy :wub:

Most welcome dear @gm4queen :kiss_wink: sharing is caring. We need some beautiful, lovely, sexy, wild GIFs/ photos to destress our "pain" 

Im sure we all wish to have happy ending for Da II & YW, maybe their love will come in late but if they success to go through this case, I'm their love life will perfect. Let's called it bittersweet love :)

50 minutes ago, nona88 said:

I am really out if hopes now 

I am just praying for God, asking mercy  from the writer , they really make us for sure believe  that there no way beside someone die with her 

I don't want to choice not cause I love yw  and da-il  so much I will be okay with someone also close to them die  in their place, they have to live with it  all their life I don't want that too 

Now let me say did anyone  of them as this question  : who to lock  her in some places like how the man in tunnel can't leave the tunnel?? Of they can't kill her ; can't they use some way to lock her away , her power is controlling  people, her physical power not that strong, now really  I am angry I know the doctor  have shaman background and she helped  them by asking other but why not trying a miracle solution  looking at  a bad shaman  who has dark power and can kill swh  , ( I am angry they want to kill her anyway so just find another way ) 

I loved this drama for not  dragging things, but the last 4 episodes was all about killing someone to kill her; sad feeling grown  up , I just need a little hope 

Seeing da-il  when he saw his body break my soul, seeing yw  take my broken  soul  pieces and throw it to the wound , seeing more and more scene I just need more mental power to survive all that 

Do still remember when Mr. Han went to see lady to find out Chea-Won's background and she mentioned in the end there is a guy became coma.. Is he the one who use his power to lock down the man in tunnel? Coz after that conversation between Mr. Han and the lady become silence and we have no idea what is the rest of story.. I think Chea-Won must know something to kill SWH, otherwise she won't confront with SWH. I still count on Chea-Won come a solution. 

I loved this drama too, by far I'm very enjoying. Feeling almost the same when I watched "Goblin", cried at final episode, too painful for Mr. Goblin but at still last minute happy ending. (This drama makes me traumatised to all fantasy dramas specially in TvN....) And i think recently "Are you human too" also have  similar feeling - last minute happy ending... 

So just hope that victory will be with Scooby team, reduce the pain for our OTP, and prepare for next week coming..

Til now, keep playing OST 5 and 6.. :heart:

Archived