[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

9 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

OUR OTP hand...:love: Seriously Choi Daniel's fingers really long .. Don't you think? 

Credit from whotellsyourstory at Tumblr.

I LOVE his hands ! (and fingers), I think his hands are beautiful:wub:, even more beautiful than some women 

I have a hand and nose fetish (I know, weird :lol:), and Daniel's hands and nose are exactly in my fetish requirement (whatever that is hahaa)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes dear @Heidi Seow...!! I also like the 5th OST... But the internet is full of "I can't live without your love" :wub: Everyone is crazy over that OST including us :D ... How amazing....!! :o

And thank you so much for "The Hand Scenes" of our lovers... :heart: They are so lovely!!! OMG... :wub: We have 8 of them!! And they have to end up together..!! Writer-nim, you have to make them end up together or you'll have to face our fury!!! This drama is the craziness of horror love :love:

And Daniel's fingers are so long, hot & beautiful...!! He is also so tall, hot & handsome...!! How can this guy be this beautiful..?! I'm so addicted to him... :love: But I know that @kaedechan dear, you are so in love with him :D:heart::wub:

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

I LOVE his hands ! (and fingers), I think his hands are beautiful:wub:, even more beautiful than some women 

I have a hand and nose fetish (I know, weird :lol:), and Daniel's hands and nose are exactly in my fetish requirement (whatever that is hahaa)

Hahaha!!Yes yes! @kaedechan His hands is definitely beautiful~~~ :love: Not to mention his eyes. Honesty his eyes.. :love: I have hand and eye fetish. I like to look at people eyes. Daniel's eyes~~ :love::relaxed::heart: *my emoji explains everything .. 

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Yes dear @Heidi Seow...!! I also like the 5th OST... But the internet is full of "I can't live without your love" :wub: Everyone is crazy over that OST including us :D ... How amazing....!! :o

And thank you so much for "The Hand Scenes" of our lovers... :heart: They are so lovely!!! OMG... :wub: We have 8 of them!! And they have to end up together..!! Writer-nim, you have to make them end up together or you'll have to face our fury!!! This drama is the craziness of horror love :love:

And Daniel's fingers are so long, hot & beautiful...!! He is also so tall, hot & handsome...!! How can this guy be this beautiful..?! I'm so addicted to him... :love: But I know that @kaedechan dear, you are so in love with him :D:heart::wub:

True @gm4queen everyone is so die hard look for Joy's song. *die die die hard :lol:  

Seriously when I saw it in Tumblr, I so in love with their hands.. that hands speaks. And straightly I share it at here. Sharing is caring. :kiss_wink: Yes, they have to, MUST MUST be together!! They need each other! :heart: Like the lyric said "I cant live without your love"

I wonder will Choi Daniel have fan meeting at oversea. So far not at my country yet.. Is kinda sad. But who knows 1 day maybe I will see him at Korea!! I always dream wanna visit korea, cross fingers for me k. 

10 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha!!Yes yes! @kaedechan His hands is definitely beautiful~~~ :love: Not to mention his eyes. Honesty his eyes.. :love: I have hand and eye fetish. I like to look at people eyes. Daniel's eyes~~ :love::relaxed::heart: *my emoji explains everything .. 

True @gm4queen everyone is so die hard look for Joy's song. *die die die hard :lol:  

Seriously when I saw it in Tumblr, I so in love with their hands.. that hands speaks. And straightly I share it at here. Sharing is caring. :kiss_wink: Yes, they have to, MUST MUST be together!! They need each other! :heart: Like the lyric said "I cant live without your love"

I wonder will Choi Daniel have fan meeting at oversea. So far not at my country yet.. Is kinda sad. But who knows 1 day maybe I will see him at Korea!! I always dream wanna visit korea, cross fingers for me k. 

Very true dear... His eyes are full of emotions... He doesn't have to speak, his eyes tell what he wants to tell... :wub: It's the most lovely thing for me about him...! Not everyone can speak with their eyes..! And that's why we feel his heart in his eyes..!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO LOVELY :heart: And you know what,his fans are totally crazy for him now with his looks in TGD...! :love: And at this rate, HE SURELY WILL HAVE TO DO AN OVERSEAS FAN MEETING SOON..!! He's totally a stranger to my country so, :cold_sweat:  It's useless for me to have dreams about seeing him someday...! But in your country, I think he's extremely popular.. :D So, don't worry dear.. YOU"LL MEET HIM FOR SURE SOMEDAY...!! :love:YES... fingers crossed!!

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Very true dear... His eyes are full of emotions... He doesn't have to speak, his eyes tell what he wants to tell... :wub: It's the most lovely thing for me about him...! Not everyone can speak with their eyes..! And that's why we feel his heart in his eyes..!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO LOVELY :heart: And you know what,his fans are totally crazy for him now with his looks in TGD...! :love: And at this rate, HE SURELY WILL HAVE TO DO AN OVERSEAS FAN MEETING SOON..!! He's totally a stranger to my country so, :cold_sweat:  It's useless for me to have dreams about seeing him someday...! But in your country, I think he's extremely popular.. :D So, don't worry dear.. YOU"LL MEET HIM FOR SURE SOMEDAY...!! :love:YES... fingers crossed!!

Thank you! And I hope one day you will have chances to meet our oppa too!:love:  *fingers crossed! 

I think this time Choi Daniel's image in TGD really different from others dramas and movies, Spec is his signature and he really good at it. All kind of specs really suit his face so much!!  He did take our his spec mostly at movies but seems like either he star crazy cop or bad guy.. :sweatingbullets: And maybe the fans probably don't like it.. But guess what! He made it big turn in TGD!!! :love:  Some more with beard.. Wild, good looking, sexy:wub::wub::heart:

19 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Thank you! And I hope one day you will have chances to meet our oppa too!:love:  *fingers crossed! 

I think this time Choi Daniel's image in TGD really different from others dramas and movies, Spec is his signature and he really good at it. All kind of specs really suit his face so much!!  He did take our his spec mostly at movies but seems like either he star crazy cop or bad guy.. :sweatingbullets: And maybe the fans probably don't like it.. But guess what! He made it big turn in TGD!!! :love:  Some more with beard.. Wild, good looking, sexy:wub::wub::heart:

Wow dear... "Wild" :wub: That's the best word to describe Daniel now...!! He's distracting girls with his sexiness.! :heart: Specially with the beard..!. He should know that he's extremely manly with facial hair.. :love:

And now, back to TGD - I'm just wondering.. Is Da Il always using his left hand for evil moves..?! I mean he choked Yeo Wool with his left hand & his left hand was popped out of the mud when he was buried... Looks like there's something has to do with his left hand...! :o

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow dear... "Wild" :wub: That's the best word to describe Daniel now...!! He's distracting girls with his sexiness.! :heart: Specially with the beard..!. He should know that he's extremely manly with facial hair.. :love:

And now, back to TGD - I'm just wondering.. Is Da Il always using his left hand for evil moves..?! I mean he choked Yeo Wool with his left hand & his left hand was popped out of the mud when he was buried... Looks like there's something has to do with his left hand...! :o

Yes, I also found out too he is using left hand when he turn to evil. His left hand was get bite from the big dog who got red eyes. He use left hand push away Kim Gyeol at Kim Gyeol house and try to hit Kim Gyeol by left hand too. When he was mad at church, he try to control his madness, left hand... 

On right, he stabbed SWH, when he touch hearing aid and the is a tone sound came out when he touch it. He took SWH's evil power ..   

14 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes, I also found out too he is using left hand when he turn to evil. His left hand was get bite from the big dog who got red eyes. He use left hand push away Kim Gyeol at Kim Gyeol house and try to hit Kim Gyeol by left hand too. When he was mad at church, he try to control his madness, left hand... 

On right, he stabbed SWH, when he touch hearing aid and the is a tone sound came out when he touch it. He took SWH's evil power ..   

Yes.. that's right! You've just put more details on his left hand... :o Then his left hand must have a power to stop SWH... But he probably doesn't know it yet.! And this week's preview shows that a group of possessed men by SWH is asking for the hearing aid... How does SWH know about the hearing aid..?! :o And Kim Gyeol's bracelet is another clue...

Can't wait for Wednesday...!!!! Our daily Daniel dose ( I am copying you @kaedechan dear ) :heart::innocent:

.....Wednesday......Wednesday.....Wednesday.....we are pulling ourselves across the vast desert of weekdays until T G D!  It's getting closer.  :sweatingbullets:

I want to hurry up to get to the end of the story so that I know what happens and whether everyone (especially DI and Y W!) will be okay.  And I absolutely do Not want to get to the end of the story because then it will be over.  :huh:

Life in Drama Land can be so frustrating, can't it?  :P

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes!! @gm4queen @thistle Wednesday is incoming~!! Can't wait to find out what will happen for 2 evil spirits battle.. Wonder how SWH skip out from the house? And Det. Park really say out everything that he know about Da II to SWH?? :unsure: 

if he really say out everything, that would be SWH victory, she's know something to destroy DI :tears:

YES YES YES... Can't wait to see Da Il & SWH's high dynamic visuals!! ( some fans are shipping them )... :wub: And as from the preview, looks like Jeong Dae is telling SWH about Da Il... But it could be to someone else also... Like to hyung or someone other than SWH..! But if Jeong Dae is possessed by SWH, then there's no hope :cold_sweat:

Last night i was flipping through the tv channel when i see that there's a re-run of an old series "Charmed", i don't know if anyone here familiar with the series. It used to be my fav show when i was a teenager, back in the 90's. Anyway, Charmed is a series about three sisters who are witches, good witches. Prue, Phoebe and Piper.

In last night episode, it was showed a young chinese man named Mark talking with his mom, then he went to work. In a deserted alley, he was mugged by a gang, and shot to death. When his body laid lifelessly, his soul came out of his body and he watched how they burned his body. After that he tried to talk to every psychics in town but no one can see him, until he met Piper (the youngest of the sisters) and Phoebe at a hotel. They CAN see him. So he's following Phoebe around to ask her to find his body (sounds familiar?). At first Phoebe doesn't believe thay he was a ghost until a car run passed through his body. So she tried to help him, finding his body and evidence of the crime that happened to him.

Apparently the gang leader was trying to fake his death and used Mark's body to decieve the police.

Long story sort, they found the evidence and Phoebe put it on Andy's desk at the police station. Andy is Prue's (the oldest of the three) boyfriend and a police inspector. Then Phoebe and Mark back at her house and Mark said that if only they met when he's still alive, and they wanted to kiss but sadly they can't. Unlike Da Il and Yeo Wool, they can't touch each other. Mark can't touch any objects and Phoebe has to open and close the door (house, car door) for him but he can sit on the chair or any hard objects (again, familiar?), Andy even caught her talking to herself (when actually she's talking to Mark while opening the car door for him).

Prue with her ability to move objects with her mind, Phoebe with her ability to freeze time and Piper who has ability to see the future, all helping Mark to find his body and justice for him. 
In the end they found his body and his mom was able to make a proper burial service for his son. Phoebe having a break down because she's in love with a ghost and now he's gone ..

So there are a lot of similarities with this story and The Ghost Detective, do you think the writer might be inspired by this story?

But i really hope the ending would be different from the charmed one, I'll be devastating if YW had to let Da Il go, like Phoebe did ..

Dear @kaedechan :wub:

I've read your whole comment.. You've done a great job by shorten out the whole story to few paras..

YES, you are right.! It's completely the story of "the ghost detective" so far.. Only she can see him, he only can sit on solid objects and she's in love with him except they can touch each other.. BUT THE ENDING IS SO SAD FOR "CHARMED".. May we never get this ending on our "the ghost detective" ..! :( But what if it is..?!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!! :unsure: I don't want a sad ending for Da Il & Yeo Wool.. They are meant to be together.. :wub:

So please writer-nim, Let them have each other at the end!! Or I'll never forgive you, never :crazy:

37 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Last night i was flipping through the tv channel when i see that there's a re-run of an old series "Charmed", i don't know if anyone here familiar with the series. It used to be my fav show when i was a teenager, back in the 90's. Anyway, Charmed is a series about three sisters who are witches, good witches. Prue, Phoebe and Piper.

In last night episode, it was showed a young chinese man named Mark talking with his mom, then he went to work. In a deserted alley, he was mugged by a gang, and shot to death. When his body laid lifelessly, his soul came out of his body and he watched how they burned his body. After that he tried to talk to every psychics in town but no one can see him, until he met Piper (the youngest of the sisters) and Phoebe at a hotel. They CAN see him. So he's following Phoebe around to ask her to find his body (sounds familiar?). At first Phoebe doesn't believe thay he was a ghost until a car run passed through his body. So she tried to help him, finding his body and evidence of the crime that happened to him.

Apparently the gang leader was trying to fake his death and used Mark's body to decieve the police.

Long story sort, they found the evidence and Phoebe put it on Andy's desk at the police station. Andy is Prue's (the oldest of the three) boyfriend and a police inspector. Then Phoebe and Mark back at her house and Mark said that if only they met when he's still alive, and they wanted to kiss but sadly they can't. Unlike Da Il and Yeo Wool, they can't touch each other. Mark can't touch any objects and Phoebe has to open and close the door (house, car door) for him but he can sit on the chair or any hard objects (again, familiar?), Andy even caught her talking to herself (when actually she's talking to Mark while opening the car door for him).

Prue with her ability to move objects with her mind, Phoebe with her ability to freeze time and Piper who has ability to see the future, all helping Mark to find his body and justice for him. 
In the end they found his body and his mom was able to make a proper burial service for his son. Phoebe having a break down because she's in love with a ghost and now he's gone ..

So there are a lot of similarities with this story and The Ghost Detective, do you think the writer might be inspired by this story?

But i really hope the ending would be different from the charmed one, I'll be devastating if YW had to let Da Il go, like Phoebe did ..

OMG!!! Charmed was a very famous drama series at my place.. I like this drama series. They got another younger sister after Prue dead. Is really sad when Prue dead.. 

Anyway back to TGD, If they really follow Charmed's plot,  I think I'm gonna be very very mad.. Please don't writer-nim.. This is KBS story, don't follow other broadcast network...:bawling:  Our heart can't take it.. (I got a lot disappointed ending at other broadcast network...) 

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

YES YES YES... Can't wait to see Da Il & SWH's high dynamic visuals!! ( some fans are shipping them )... :wub: And as from the preview, looks like Jeong Dae is telling SWH about Da Il... But it could be to someone else also... Like to hyung or someone other than SWH..! But if Jeong Dae is possessed by SWH, then there's no hope :cold_sweat:

i was shipping then but haven't watched the show after ep 8..

lol. to me (and i don't care about the other ship) they seem to have more chemistry, visuals, crazy mentality alignment.. etc :)

But m more impressed with the fact that ghost lady is over 40, seo taiji's ex wife right.. she still looks so so so pretty

27 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

i was shipping then but haven't watched the show after ep 8..

lol. to me (and i don't care about the other ship) they seem to have more chemistry, visuals, crazy mentality alignment.. etc :)

But m more impressed with the fact that ghost lady is over 40, seo taiji's ex wife right.. she still looks so so so pretty

Yes.. She is already 40... But so beautiful :heart: Some people are shipping them, but... My ship is Da Il & Yeo Wool :wub:

Archived