[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

I was sleeping for hours this morning 'cause I caught up with a severe cold out of nowhere :cold_sweat: But now, rather than worrying about me, I am worrying so hard for Da Il & Yeo Wool!!! His angry red eyes are wandering in my head since the last night...!! :scream: It's a surprise that I could sleep even in the daylight today with "The Ghost Detective" In my head :frown:HE IS UNSTOPPABLE...!!!!!

And @Heidi Seow dear...! Now I don't even want to think about the ending of this fantasy!! Even though, let's hope for the best & get ready for the worst..!! :heart::heartbreak:And Kim Gyeol!! I hate, hate & hate you :rage:

And also, Attorney Beak's reporter friend was in the military with Da Il.. And now, both Attorney Beak & the reporter guy are individually looking for Da Il... What's the purpose..?! Should have an hidden plan b'cause, I am beginning to dislike the reporter guy now..!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, hugo10 said:

21-22부

“여울이는... 너 때문에 죽을 거야.” 

눈이 빨갛게 변한 다일은 돌연 여울을 공격하는데, 스스로도 그 힘이 제어가 안 되고, 선우혜는 다일의 몸을 찾기 위해 자신의 엄마에게 잔인한 선택지를 강요한다. 한편, 다일은 정대를 찾아가 어려운 부탁을 하는데...

Preview Ep 21-22

"I will die ... because of you."

When the eyes turn red, Da-il suddenly attack Yeo-wool and can't controll himself. Sun Woo-hye forces a brutal act to his mother to find Dail's body. On the other hand, Da-il is going to ask for a tough request ...

Omg, someone gonna die tonite?? :fearful: Or izzit SWH say to her mom? 

Finally finished watching with eng sub ..

As I've mentioned before, i'm still wondering, what is the connection between Kim Gyeol and SWH? when did it start? They must have had some back story before Kim Gyeol came into Yi Rang's life, don't you think? or was he just a random pick by SWH?

It also turned up that Kang Eun Chong have seen SWH before, on the night their army friend committed suicide, but Da Il didn't believe him. So, will he also being targeted by SWH? and i think he'll provide valuable infos for the scooby team since he said he's been researching about all the death cases which he thought had a ghost involvement in it for the last 5 years.

From last night's episode, it seemed SWH finally found her mom. If she kills her, Da Il would be in great danger, because he needs his IV replaced twice everyday, and SWH's mom the only one who knew where he is, noooo .. YW please come quickly !

This is getting more and more tense, i feel emotionally exhausted watching the team keep being one last step behind SWH, i hope today's episode would give them some kind of payback or small victory for everything they have done :(

@gm4queen Oh no, i hope you're feeling better now, dear .. because we'll have a lot of things to talk about after tonight's episode :). Rest well dear ! CU tonight ..

20 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

@gm4queen Oh no, i hope you're feeling better now, dear .. because we'll have a lot of things to talk about after tonight's episode :). Rest well dear ! CU tonight ..

Thank you so much dear..! I had some pills & feel fine for now!! :wub:

And how about you..?! Your vertigo..?! And is it rude for me to ask if you can live recap today's eps as well, please dear..?!! Now, I am so addicted to the series that I can't get enough of it :love:

11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And how about you..?! Your vertigo..?! And is it rude for me to ask if you can live recap today's eps as well, please dear..?!! Now, I am so addicted to the series that I can't get enough of it :love:

Take care of your health dear

15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Glad to her you okay now 

Thanks  for the recap  and everything:heart:

I am really scary of what going to be da-il fate what happen  with swh was because a ghost try to kill her , just like what happen to doctor mother , that why the evil spirit could back to the body be a live again 

To kill a evil spirit or fetch the doctor mother explain you must kill her when she in her body and with something she used to harm other , if da-Il  losing control he will not allow  himself to live like evil spirit I guess he really  going to think  of away to kill himself not just free himself especially after seeing yr  afraid  of him 

The question here what the things they going to kill him with! As far as we saw he didn't harm or kill someone so there no tool to kill him but he just start to trun evil so I am scared what going to happen!

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

I'm all better now, thanks to a long good sleep :), now i'm ready for Daniel.. i mean Da Il :D.

No problem dear, i'll do the live recaps, just bear with my typos and a whole lots of grammar mistakes, i rarely use english, so i hope you don't mind :lol:

Take care @gm4queen, please don't get sick k.. 

I eyeing the reporter guy, he said he "the lady" SWH?? If is true, mean SWH been around Da II's life.. Could it be that time SWH already target Da II?  Maybe I think too much:confounded:

Is true @kaedechan,  really emotionally exhausted after watching TGD.. because we try not to miss any single clue and also frustrated and helpless to our OTP and Scooby team. Seriously we need some bright news for tonight episode. Otherwise I'm gonna so broken heart. :heartbreak: ( YW cried really cause me emotional now...) 

Thank you so much @Heidi Seow dear... I am a bit fine now :relaxed:

Oh yes..!! I forgot about that... The reporter guy's seen SWH when he's in the military.. And she was eyeing on Da Il :cold_sweat: OH YES, everything has been pre-planned by SWH since the beginning!! :scream:  And what on earth are SWH & Kim Gyeol doing right now..?! They're killing all the people who has evidence against them... But why..?! As if they committed a crime on their hands in the past..!!!!

Can't wait tonight!!!!! with both happily :blush: & sadly :cold_sweat:

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Da Il & Yeo Wool :heart:I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THEIR CUTE HUG SCENES... :love:

But didn't see this one coming! :bawling:

ust look at her eyes..!! They are burning with the sake of love :frown:

Find the part that When Da II came out from his room, his eyes.. OMG:love: Im sure that eyes can comfort you.. The way he look at YW, and Mr. Han is there and Da II didn't move his sight away from YW.. That eyes, melt my heart.. :heart: 

Well let's find out later that will they give us any clues regarding SWH an Gyeol.. Hope there is a clues.. even a clue of Da II's body location.

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

i'll do the live recaps, just bear with my typos and a whole lots of grammar mistakes, i rarely use english, so i hope you don't mind 

Your English is excellent so you shouldn't worry.  Thanks for recapping for us!

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

I'm all better now, thanks to a long good sleep :), now i'm ready for Daniel.. i mean Da Il :D.

No problem dear, i'll do the live recaps, just bear with my typos and a whole lots of grammar mistakes, i rarely use english, so i hope you don't mind :lol:

Still got few minutes to go! 

Don't worry @kaedechan, your english is good! Thank you so much for live recaps. Thank u! 

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

OMG, How did I forget those eyes @Heidi Seow :heart::love:

I just thought for a second that he's about to kiss her :love: (in my dreams, actually)..

These two truly deserve a happy ending :heart: But I don't know about the writer's mind...!!

Hahaha!! This is the moment @gm4queen :heart::love: 
That will out of story line already dear.. :joy: Patience.. Be patience.... Maybe writer-nim will give us surprise  just like when Choi Daniel in Jugglers. That ep.8 kisses was out of my mind.. Never thought it will happened.. :joy: 

Archived