[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, chuscho said:

No preview or something?

So, tomorrow will be no drama in this time? Cause the next drama aired next week

2 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

@chuscho Nope, nothing. No preview or anything. it's usually like this when watching live, the preview doesn't show up ye,t, not until later on, but i don't know this time. From the news and KBS itself said it's the last episode.

tomorrow will be broadcasting intro of new drama by Beak Jin-Hee 

New OST Part 7

Did u guys notice that when YW ran into Da Il, all people suddenly just clear off.. :joy: Da Il's power? Clear off everyone so that he can have alone with YW? Even when he walk with YW, that whole place nobody pass by.. :joy: 

Anyway now is really called "The Ghost Detective" as Da Il is really in ghost now or should I say Goblin??

And again Choi Daniel's beautiful hand appear in slow motion. :love: Sorry really obsessed his hands so much..  Then again LONG COAT!!!! Why never appear his signature action *flip coat:joy: (Sorry again, I think u guys will gonna kill me that writing all this nonsense topic) but, IS CHOI DANIEL!!!! :wub::wub::love: Please forgive me. 

Edit : Do U guys feel like it got Queen of Mystery feeling?? The main lead have chemistry in Season 1 and it didn't happen anything until Season 2.. But I didn't watch the Finale in Season 2. I think maybe because of is Detective story, main lead's relationship also in skin-ship condition .. :sweat_smile:

47 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Well, to say i'm disappointed will be an understatement. 

I haven't seen it yet but the idea that it finishes so suddenly with half an episode and with essentially nothing makes me angry. 

8 minutes ago, LeeN said:

still can't understand without sub We will find out tomorrow

Subs should be up in a few hours on the sites I use.

Although I haven't been watching the past couple of weeks, I will check out the ending.  Will share what I find out if I see it before others do.

This is exactly as I thought :o

When Da Il's spirit & SWH's spirit disappeared at 1am they just showed the after life of both the spirits..!! :flushed: I think Da Il just made up her mind against her anger.. And the utmost anger was born in 12yrs old SWH's heart so, she simply evaporated in to thin air..!! :hushed: That is a great concept to show that the evil spirit just gone forever with its own will..!! :wub: The writer was so creative in that part..!!! A BIG THUMBS UP :thumbsup:

I don't mind that we don't get any kiss scene, what bothered me was why in the world they would add such an unnecessary scenes like the new case of ghost possession, while they could use that precious time to show more about the OTP?? Maybe a date or just a long heart-to-heart conversation between them, it would be more satisfying.

1 minute ago, kaedechan said:

I don't mind that we don't get any kiss scene, what bothered me was why in the world they would add such an unnecessary scenes like the new case of ghost possession, while they could use that precious time to show more about the OTP?? Maybe a date or just a long heart-to-heart conversation between them, it would be more satisfying.

There is a date, 2 minutes. YT show completely 2 minutes OTP dating.  :sweat_smile: *please don't mad on me.. calm calm.. 

Archived