[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hooraaayy finally ... I've been waiting for the ost:heart:

Why JD pointing the gun to the scooby team?? Is he being possessed again?

8 hours ago, thistle said:

*****editing one more time because I have just had a stunningly horrible thought:

There is just one thing that would rationally explain why this episode became such a chop job.   We lost one air date due to some sports event.  Does that mean we are losing an episode, too?  Are they cutting to 15 instead of 16?  Oh my goodness, I hope this is not the case!

Really? Any announcement that they gonna cut down to 15?:unsure: Coz I look at next drama will show on 7th November. If they play full 16 episodes still on 1st November is empty..  

Seems like he got red eyes again @chuscho No idea what is going on.. It could be after he lost trace from  KG... 

Thank you so much @kaedechan dear.!!!!..

I am so in love with this couple :heart: He is so smooth & she is so pretty :love:  How can I let them be apart...?! :o

This is one of my favorite scenes...

She's longing to be with him :wub: Her eyes are shining & telling it clearly... :wub:

44317420_2076554869322715_78066606631991

And he's also longing to be with her... :wub: But these eyes are different, just like he's gonna go far way from her forever :mellow:

44191092_2076554902656045_51012650755959

I really don't know what's in Da Il's mind.. But I know that Da Il'll sacrifice his life for her :cold_sweat: And it's the power of love :heart: I am just preparing myself for an ending that I don't even want in a dream...!! And in the end... "I can't live without your love"... :bawling:

OK I found it at Naver https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003086422

Confirm the show will finish on 31 October which full 16 episodes so please don't worry that they gonna cut off the scenes...  But I wonder what they gonna play on 1st November.. 

Thank you @kaedechan for the lovely gifs.. Oh my, the way she caressing Da II :wub: OK, at least got cheek and neck touch... Fair enuf.. :smirk: Next time, writer-nim U know what to do.. I like the way when YW hand over the suit for Da II and the way Da II hold it  *Model gesture:joy:  Gosh, Da II are you try to flirt and tease YW?? Naughty Da II :love::love: Can I switch with YW?? Please please please..  And I thought Da II gonna do his signature action - Wearing coat - with BGM but don't have.. hahahahaha... Seriously I really love to see Choi Daniel in suit.. Any kind of suits. He's really good with it.. PERFECT!!! :wub::wub::wub: 

24 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Thank you so much dear... :heart: But wait... WHAT?????!!! Devilish joy OST part 6..??!! :unamused: What a joke..??!!

Most welcome @gm4queen :kiss_wink:

Sigh~~~ :unamused: This is mean... 

Ok, they put YW alone in OST 6 poster... Does it mean.... Please don't tell me the ending that we don't want it... :tears:

3 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Most welcome @gm4queen :kiss_wink:

Sigh~~~ :unamused: This is mean... 

Ok, they put YW alone in OST 6 poster... Does it mean.... Please don't tell me the ending that we don't want it... :tears:

The others poster also like that isn't it? DI alone or YW alone

Please not sad ending:tears:

Here is the lyrics, sorry I google translate it.. No sure izzit correct or not.. @gm4queen

https://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2566290&pcWeb=true

This road to you is too far

I am so sick that I can only tear

We can not let go

Hold you like this.

A nostalgic love

I can not live without your love

Neon sign in the rain pouring over the road

I penetrate deep into my shabby face

It hurts your appearance that resembles me

The day I finally met you

The days when I could not keep you

Where did we come from?

Can I wait for you

A miserable dream

I was looking for you

Come with me to make me live.

This road to you is too far

I am so sick that I can only tear

We can not let go

Hold you like this.

A nostalgic love

The warmth that wrapped the soul in the last moment

A dream that I can not break, carved deep in my heart

My love hurts

I'm going to break it.

Come out in my dreams so I can feel you again

Where did we come from?

Can I wait for you

Memories remain and dream of your warmth

I lived in you and I feel you again

Leave it in your memory forever.

Tears flow over sad streets

I can not let go of my love

Hold you like this.

A nostalgic love

Emptiness and my loneliness

Do not leave me

OMG... @Heidi Seow

"I can't live without you"

:heart:

I was so happy that it's finally released...

And it has such a soothing effect that I'm all smitten by it... :wub:

But,

Why do I feel that something's not right here..??!!

:cold_sweat:

Is she briefly saying "thank you for being with me this far" to him ...??!!

Than it'll be the ending we definitely don't want to see..!!.

:bawling:

:heart: OH NOOOOOO, SOMEONE PLEASE STOP HIM!!!!  :heart:

26 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Waaaahhh the lyrics was so sad waeyooo? :bawling:

You should have being ready from the start the osts  was all about sad love story 

But who I am advising when I can't be ready at all and with each episode, ost, news  I am suffering all over again :bawling:

@gm4queen    I happy  they released  it too beside the meaning behinds the sad ost's I like all this drama amazing  osts  ( this three months  we get so many good dramas  but we get more great songs  and music) 

I have little hope and it called the surprise element  since they didn't give us any hope of happy ending and Were  destroying our dream with each week talking, hinting, and even song lyrics  we all have that fact of having a sad one for the OTP  even when we deny it 

So I am only counting  in the surprise  element they will want to shock  us and give us happy one after destroying  all our hope:pensive:

56 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

:heart: Let's hope for the best & let's prepare for the worst guys...!! :cold_sweat:

Can anyone recap today's eps, please...???!!!

I'm so frustrated that I can't watch KBS2 live.... :(

Just got home and having dinner, let's see if i can make it ..

Archived