[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Side note : I am a huge Choi Daniel fan girl.... I've watched all his dramas so far...!!!! And the majority was romantic dramas... So this is a totally different drama of his for me....

It happends that I watched 3 dramas starring Choi Daniel (Babyfaced Beauty, The Musical, Big Man). The first was a nice rom com, I did not like the drama The Musical at all and he played a good villian in Big Man. I think this one, the forth, will be my favorite. :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, larus said:

It happends that I watched 3 dramas starring Choi Daniel (Babyfaced Beauty, The Musical, Big Man). The first was a nice rom com, I did not like the drama The Musical at all and he played a good villian in Big Man. I think this one, the forth, will be my favorite. :)

You are so right.... Babyfaced Beauty is my all time favorite..!! I don't like The Musical either.. He was the only good thing in it. :wub:. And he was fantabulous in Big Man as the villain. They are all kind-of rom-coms... But this is different, So this would be my favorite Choi Daniel drama of all the time. Can't wait till the premiere. Hope vlive gives us a live broadcast :heart:

Today 's Detective' Lee Ji ah expressed her expectation for a new acting transformation.

i.aspx?Guid=11c3698a1a9c444da675d720d7fa

On the 20th, KBS2 , 'Today's Detective', made an interview with Lee Ji-ah, who plays the role of Sun Woo-hye in this work.

"I wanted to show a new kind of character that I could not see in the drama so far, and I wanted to show a new look," Lee said. She said, "Sunwoohyeon character always has to give a 'strange' atmosphere, so I'm focusing on that part. It is also important to have a loud voice acting. I have to worry a lot because I have to produce different atmosphere at the moment of 180 degrees. I want you to confirm a new transformation through 'Today's Detective''. "

http://hankookilbo.com/v/906cee7eac5e4dbcaa9221a8532a361d

Today's detective 'Choi Daniel was found at the police station. In particular, his eyes are filled with tears that further amplify the curiosity.

1S3G2LF59Z_1.jpg

Choi Daniel captivated the audience by expressing complex feelings such as anger, sadness, regret, desperation.  It is anticipated that Choi Daniel's explosive emotional performance will be shown in 'The Ghost Detective '.

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1S3G2LF59Z

When I first saw that photo on instagram, I was thinking about the same thing...!! Thank you @larus for posting it on the thread....!! Yes, Daniel's facial expressions are priceless....!! Those eyes can portrait anything & everything about emotions..... Sounds like he's sorted out something terrible about himself or Park Eun Bin's sibling....!!???? Just WOW :o ....... Those pics are making me even more curious over the plot....!! Hurry up, Sep 05...!!!! We want our handsome detective on our monitor screen :wub:

Thank you so much @larus for the post of the 3rd teaser....!! Wow....this is becoming even more interesting now.... :o. Daniel & Eun Bin are just :wub:.... Is the premiere on 29th of Aug...??!!!! Vlive is having a live telecast on 29th of Aug...!!!! Just can't wait :heart:.

August 27 2018

Two main posters and teaser trailer #3 for KBS2 drama series “The Ghost Detective”

The_Ghost_Detective-p1.jpg

Here’s two main posters for upcoming KBS drama series “The Ghost Detective” starring Daniel ChoiPark Eun-Bin and Lee Ji-Ah. Caption on the poster on the left asks in Korean “Can you save me next time too?” Caption on the poster on the right asks “What is the difference between your anger and my anger?” In addition, teaser trailer #3 has been added on AsianWiki. The drama series looks seriously scary.

“The Ghost Detective” will first air September 5, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/two-main-posters-and-teaser-trailer-3-for-kbs2-drama-series-the-ghost-detective

Thank you @larus for the article on new posters.... They are so creative....!! Specially the one Daniel sitting & Eun Bin standing next to him... :wub:. He looks so fierce there.... WOW!! This is gonna be a totally scary drama...!! Agree with Asian Wiki...!! :huh:. It's only a week for Sep 05 & the day after tomorrow is the premiere..!! ...:heart:. Let the count down begins........ Where are the other chingus...?????!! They should come & have a look now!!

Choi Daniel Talks About Undergoing Transformation For His Upcoming Horror Drama

by blessedkpop
9c483a0e2c674a5e96ffeabef50fa7d8.jpeg?s=

Choi Daniel showed off his rugged charms for the September issue of Elle magazine.

During the photo shoot, the actor portrayed a tough image that drastically differed from the usually soft and gentle vibe he gave out in his previous productions. His new bearded look also gave a glimpse at his character in his newest drama “Today’s Detective” (working title).

The horror drama tells the story of detective Lee Da Il (Choi Daniel), who chases after ghosts, and his energetic assistant Jung Yeo Wool (Park Eun Bin). The two are dragged into a bizarre case as they encounter a mysterious woman called Sun Woo Hye (Lee Ji Ah).

In the interview following the photo shoot, Choi Daniel described “Today’s Detective,” saying, “The drama is a mixture of horror, fantasy and thriller. Because the character is in a crisis due to a mysterious incident, you will be able to see a more serious and desperate side of me.”

Concerning the transformation of his appearance, he commented, “I was the one who suggested that I grow a beard first because I play a detective, and it seemed like it would fit the role. During the test filming, there were many positive reactions because it was different from my original image, but I’m used to this appearance. When I’m not working, I don’t shave, and I also dress casually.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1221161wpp/choi-daniel-talks-undergoing-transformation-upcoming-horror-drama

Thank you so much @larus for posting Daniel's article on this thread....!!! And I don't know about you guys, but I am in love with his bearded look!!!! :wub:. He looks so hot, isn't he..??!! And don't you think we should call our other chingus in here..??!! They are all missing the charms of our hot detective.... :D

And by the way, just one week for the premiere date & tomorrow is the press conference...!!!! :heart:. Why don't you post other promotional posters on this thread...??!! I saw a beautiful poster with Daniel staring at Eun Bin somewhere on the net..!! Is some romance available in this seriously scary drama...?????!! Can't wait to know..!!

Actress Mi-Ram is confirmed to play a misterious kindergarten teacher in drama The Ghost Detective.

20180829132234_302829_1.jpg

Mi Ram plays a kindergarten teacher, a mysterious person who announces the start of a strange event in the drama

The actress has been actively involved in filmography through numerous theater stages and films. She made his debut in the drama 'School 2013' in 2013,  appeared in 'Liar Game', 'Blood' and 'Shopping King Louis'.

http://www.nspna.com/news/?mode=view&newsid=302829

WOW...!! Finally my most favorite part of the show...... Thank you so much @larus for the pics on the press conference. Daniel is so handsome... Eun Bin is ultra pretty.... Ji Ah is the woman in black :D & Won Hae sshi is fantabulous. I mean they are so bonded together... And the set would be so entertaining....!! :o

There were highlights clip at the press conference... Thank you so much @Jenetschka for posting it.... I've been looking everywhere on the youtube for that......!! And, what an epic highlight...??!! May be this drama should be a sweet & cute horror thriller mystery & crime drama.... :heart:

And by the way.... how come I am the only one who commenting on this thread...??!! :D. Come on let's get together guys....!! With the highlights clip now I really can't wait till Sep 05..... :thumbsup:

AHhhhh.... I almost forgot...!! What is the :heart: sign in between Eun Bin & the other guy....????!! Shouldn't it be in between Daniel & Eun Bin....????!!!!!!!! :D

18 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And by the way.... how come I am the only one who commenting on this thread...??!! :D. Come on let's get together guys....!! With the highlights clip now I really can't wait till Sep 05.....

I understand your wonder. I want to thank you that by posting here, you made this thrread feel less deserted. :)

I hope that when the drama will start airing, more people will have a nice conversation about the plot and its characters.

Ohh...he he... Thank you for mentioning me @triplem.....!! Yes you are absolutely correct :D. He is looking extremely manly in ELLE Korean photoshoot :heart:. I barely look at him in the Black & white photo....!! Hotness overloaded :love:. I really can't wait to see him with that bearded look in the drama....!! He suits very well for the detective character....!! :wub:. And I am as same as you. Scared of horror dramas.... But I can't skip since it's Daniel....!!!!!

And.... I don't know you guys were noted this, but in the highlights clip, the little boy was drawing Ji Ah's character with the red dress....!! It means that she is visible to everyone, but only Lee Da Il can feel that she is a ghost...!! Wow.... so much is going on... And I would be a lot happy if there's something more between Daniel & Eun Bin in the drama......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Archived