[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

2 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Oh my, Mr. Han's being controlled by SWH, and he took the knife and he was going to stab YW, but then he halucinate, there's a woman, maybe it's his wife, and then mr. Han tried to kill himself but YW managed to stop it and then Chae Won and Det. Park came just in time to save them.

Oh thank you so much dear... So many problems.. Where is Da Il..?! :hushed: SWH's mom just put him on a wheel chair & took away...!! He has to come now.!!! Without him they can't compete with SWH...!! WOAH...THIS IS FANTASTIC :open_mouth:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I'm gonna live-streaming it tonight, but i'm not sure i'll be able to do the live recapping, my head's kinda spinning, got a vertigo :tired:but i'll see if i can do it, wish me luck 

Oh my goodness, I hope you are okay.  Being well physically is more important than anything.  Try not to pressure yourself too much.  Even if we have to wait, we'll still find out about our Ghost Detective at some point.  Put yourself first if you are feeling poorly.

Take care! :heart:

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh thank you so much dear... So many problems.. Where is Da Il..?! :hushed: SWH's mom just put him on a wheel chair & took away...!! He has to come now.!!! Without him they can't compete with SWH...!! WOAH...THIS IS FANTASTIC :open_mouth:

He's back ! In his room, looking so weak. While YW & Det. Park have conversation at the table outside Da Il's room. I don't know what they were talking about but looked serious, and Da Il was listening from inside his room.

@thistle Thank you dear, i'm feeling better after taking my meds so don't worry ! :)

Kim Gyeol getting more crazy, he killed the pastor. YW & Da Il came too late, they only saw the blood on the basement floor. Da Il hug YW ! And he apologize to her about something but then YW said something else, Da Il let her go and they're back being awkward .

Oh my God, Da Il also getting worse with his red eyes ! He tried to save YW from Kim Gyeol but then his eyes turn red and he choke her ! No no no ...

Tomorrow's preview, it seems Da Il & Det. Park will work together, and YW being afraid of Da Il :tears:

I've seen the clip, DI really turn into an evil spirit?:tears: Poor YW

But, the hug scene is really something:wub:

13 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Kim Gyeol getting more crazy, he killed the pastor. YW & Da Il came too late, they only saw the blood on the basement floor. Da Il hug YW ! And he apologize to her about something but then YW said something else, Da Il let her go and they're back being awkward .

Oh my God, Da Il also getting worse with his red eyes ! He tried to save YW from Kim Gyeol but then his eyes turn red and he choke her ! No no no ...

Tomorrow's preview, it seems Da Il & Det. Park will work together, and YW being afraid of Da Il :tears:

Oh noo.. Poor YW. I really hope DI and YW end up together and have the happy ending

They showed the story when Da Il and Kim Eun Chong still in the army, it seemed something happened, maybe that case where Da Il became the suspect of the army bullying.

Before i forget, just when Da Il choked YW, he said "are you upset?" to YW just like SWH always say to her victims. Is that mean Da Il become possessed by her ??

Does the hug scene appear before he chokes her..?!

OMG @kaedechan :open_mouth: Is Da Il becoming an evil spirit just like SWH..??!! He is extremely fierce when his eyes turn red :(.. No one can stop him now. And how can he protects her now..?! And by chance, in the next preview, does Da Il says that he has to die/ he has to kill by someone...?!! NO NO NO.!!!!!!!!.. Yeo Wool won't be able to live without you, Da Il.. She'll go crazy :frown:

Now, I can't wait for eng sub... HURRY UP, HURRY UP, HURRY UP :heart:

Just now, gm4queen said:

Does the hug scene appear before he chokes her..?!

OMG :open_mouth: Da il is becoming an evil spirit.. He is extremely fierce when his eyes turn red :(.. No one can stop him now. And how can he protects her now..?! And by chance, in the next preview, does Da Il says that he has to die/ he has to kill by someone...?!! NO NO NO.!!!!!!!!.. Yeo Wool won't be able to live without you, Da Il.. She'll go crazy :frown:

Now, I can't wait for eng sub... HURRY UP, HURRY UP, HURRY UP :heart:

His eyes turned red when they were inside the church but then when YW making a phone call, Da Il feel strange and go outside, and it turns out that his eyes go red. But YW caught him and asked him about something and then she cried. She turn her body around, and then Da Il hugged him. After that they met Kim Gyeol, that's when everything went crazy ! Oh God, i don't know if i'm gonna be able to sleep tonight after ALL that :tears:

27 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

His eyes turned red when they were inside the church but then when YW making a phone call, Da Il feel strange and go outside, and it turns out that his eyes go red. But YW caught him and asked him about something and then she cried. She turn her body around, and then Da Il hugged him. After that they met Kim Gyeol, that's when everything went crazy ! Oh God, i don't know if i'm gonna be able to sleep tonight after ALL that :tears:

YES dear, I've seen the clip..!

They have to do something about that Gyeol guy..!! Every time he interfere, Da Il gets angry... Gyeol provokes Da Il's evilness :open_mouth: We know that Da Il can't bare him with Yeo Wool, but things went too far this time.!! Now how can we wait till the next morning for eng sub...??!! :unsure: NO, we need eng sub right now...!! And I was right before... This is a total climax....!! I am even more addicted now :love:

And Daniel's acting is just far beyond the excellence... :wub: What is this guy..?!  :huh: I am speechless... NO DOUBTS, HE DESERVES DAESANG AWARD THIS TIME :heart:

OMG!!! Just watched from youtube!!! 

Nooooo Da II, :bawling: Is YW ya... please stop.. but from preview seems like he back to his body on 1am. And next YW looks so afraid of Da II... :bawling: Ottoke~~~ YW please don't afraid of Da II... 

I wonder what did YW said to Det. Park when Da II back.. I need SUB please~~~~

BTW, why writer-nim like to put Da II & YW in awkward situation after YW said something?? :sweat_smile: 

Someone please do something to KIm Gyeol!! :rage: Saying wanna save YW but he just a maniac!!! *Starting hate this guy

While I was out walking to the mailbox just now I was thinking about our drama and about how there has been some discussion in the past about whether the horror or the romance was more important.  Now, of course, I'm on the romance side all the way but this thought occurred to me: 

• Horror is just horror without a backstory.
  • Romance is pleasant enough just as it is.
  • But when you combine romance with horror and a great backstory, then you've got all of the elements to create *****Amazing Dramatic Tension***** 

.....but that still is Not enough unless you have the right talent to fill the roles.  (How many times have we seen actors who kill a role?  So disappointing.) 

It takes a lot to make a really great drama.  The scenery has to be appropriate.  The cinematography and the music have to fit the mood.  There are just so many things that have to work together just exactly so.

I think we're super-lucky to have this drama because Ghost Detective is ticking all the boxes and then some.

9 minutes ago, thistle said:

While I was out walking to the mailbox just now I was thinking about our drama and about how there has been some discussion in the past about whether the horror or the romance was more important.  Now, of course, I'm on the romance side all the way but this thought occurred to me: 

• Horror is just horror without a backstory.
  • Romance is pleasant enough just as it is.
  • But when you combine romance with horror and a great backstory, then you've got all of the elements to create *****Amazing Dramatic Tension***** 

.....but that still is Not enough unless you have the right talent to fill the roles.  (How many times have we seen actors who kill a role?  So disappointing.) 

It takes a lot to make a really great drama.  The scenery has to be appropriate.  The cinematography and the music have to fit the mood.  There are just so many things that have to work together just exactly so.

I think we're super-lucky to have this drama because Ghost Detective is ticking all the boxes and then some.

Well said @thistle!!! 100% agree!!! :thumbsup: I hope TGD will get reward! Whole team is deabak! 

Agree with you 100% @thistle... :heart:

• This is a unique drama that combines all the emotions in the world.... You can get any emotion with just a single frame!!
  • I am totally hooked to the romance part as you do now. As we know, Yeo Wool is the cure for Da Il's anger. Now that he made her terrified of him, then he has to make it up with her :love: But she's refusing Da Il now, so can't wait to know their future...!!
  • And the writer is fantastic..!!. How come he/she had this brilliant idea of Horror-Romance in the mind..?! And our actors are perfectly rendering that fantasy in to a reality.. :wub: With the background music, it's capable of taking you to another magic world. :kiss_wink:

And now, I am so proud as a TGD fan that I am enjoying this drama to the fullest...!!  :wub: I've never been so excited about a Korean drama before... And now, I know that I'll be a lot sad when this series ends :cold_sweat:

Archived