[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just saying,

• SWH's fav color is red. That's why her evil spirit wore a red dress & shoes.. She was looking at a red dress & a pair of red shoes in a textile shop.. But those are kids' stuff.. She's grown up in her body but, she's still a kid at heart :blink:.. When will she become a true adult..?!
  • When Da Il's eyes turn red, he can sense the future..?! He got a clue when he stopped the time that SWH's about to attack the travel fair. :o He just looked at the billboard screen.. Was it intentional or just a coincidence..?!
  • Did Yeo Wool really say "it" to Da Il..?! It looks so.. And now, Da Il has to live. Only for her. :wub: Or she'll go crazy... She's madly in love with him..  :wub: And I am so in love with her girl power...!! Fighting, girl!!
  • the police detective can't bare Da Il around Yeo Wool.. If he (the police detective) really loves her, then he should've tell her clearly, no need of beating around the bush. But then he suddenly remembered about it when Da Il came in to her life...!! :unsure: Poor boy, now he knows that he belongs to someone else :wub:.. It's hard to imagine he'll give up without a game...!!
  • It's clear that SWH's father died drinking poisoned cola. But is it clear that her brother drank it...?! If Da Il is her brother, then who's Da Il's mom that died..?!
  • I am just eyeing on Attorney Beak (looks ok for now), CEO dad (he trusts Da Il) & Chief police detective (he should help Jeong Dae more) :)

So many mysteries... I AM TOTALLY HOOKED :wub:

• I wonder too that is he able to stop the time like when he was at his mom house. He also stopped time when glass broken. If he can stop the time that will be awesome!!! But hope this not a "cost" he need to pay for. 
  • Really? I didn't notice about "it".. 
  • Me too... 
41 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

From a much older woman's perspective (me :P), Det. Park's attitude kinda a turn-off. The way he shouted at YW, even when he's being desperate or upset, it's not something that i can accepted easily. He's just shouted at her without holding himself back. I believe that kind of habit would destroy a woman's (or other people) self esteem in a long term, speaking from a personal experiences..

Look at the difference when YW and Da Il had an argument, when YW kept insisting that she's the one who should kill SWH, but Da Il disagreed and then he got so upset, he raised his voice but toward the end he held his emotions back, you can hear how he's lowering his tone in the end of his sentence. That's a considerate man, a mature man. He knew how to treat a woman properly IMHO, while Det. Park is still a kid (well, at least for me :D), and i'm sure he's a decent, kind man, and also helpful (only because he likes her) but Da Il can give her the emotional and rock-solid support, trust and understanding that she needed. My 2 cents :)

100xtimes likes for your comment @kaedechan!!!! BRAVO~!!!:heart: 

I also don't like to get shout by a man who I trust/know. Is minus points. Cause makes me feel that you might not respect me.. (Might be a little overreact but I experienced before). 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

From a much older woman's perspective (me :P), Det. Park's attitude kinda a turn-off. The way he shouted at YW, even when he's being desperate or upset, it's not something that i can accepted easily. He's just shouted at her without holding himself back. I believe that kind of habit would destroy a woman's (or other people) self esteem in a long term, speaking from a personal experiences..

Look at the difference when YW and Da Il had an argument, when YW kept insisting that she's the one who should kill SWH, but Da Il disagreed and then he got so upset, he raised his voice but toward the end he held his emotions back, you can hear how he's lowering his tone in the end of his sentence. That's a considerate man, a mature man. He knew how to treat a woman properly IMHO, while Det. Park is still a kid (well, at least for me :D), and i'm sure he's a decent, kind man, and also helpful (only because he likes her) but Da Il can give her the emotional and rock-solid support, trust and understanding that she needed. My 2 cents :)

Couldn't agree more...

Da Il & Yw have something common.. They both lost their loved ones b'cause of an evil spirit. So Da Il knows that "the lady in red" wasn't an illusion in Yeo Wool's mind..!! So he truly believes her. And I think that he likes Yeo Wool's braveness. But at the sametime he;'s afraid of loosing her b'cause of her bravery..!! So he just raised his voice to her.. And it's one of my fav scenes of Da Il & Yeo Wool :wub: Should say that, Da Il is a real gentleman.. He knows how to treat women properly. :heart:

But Jeong Dae is completely opposite.. He only knows to yell at women. And he always says that he doesn't believe in ghosts.. No, he believes in ghosts but he doesn't like to accept it b'cause it'd hurt his ego :blink: Someone should teach him manners.. He didn't believe a word Yeo Wool said before, but now he believes her b'cause Da Il is in her side :o He is so selfish, arrogant & rude guy to me.. (srry his fans) :unsure: I have no interest in him.. He's guy I have the least interest in the series.......

Well, let's see what happens..!

Not breaking up the OTP...but I still like the detective :ph34r:

I see that detectives would be more skeptical about the existence of ghosts. {Similar comments about the detective over at The Guest thread)

Anyhow, we already know where the pairing is going so lets give Jeong Dae a break?

EDIT: At least he knows how YW feels about DI and he is not acting like a pushy, overbearing second lead (yet).

16 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I've come to like the detective Park despite his flaws because he is not so obedient and his thirst for truth is exactly what matters in the police. He is how a police officer should be.

Yes, I agree. I have no complain of him AS a police officer :)

4 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

KBS is really stingy with the Behind The Scene eh? Trying to find any news about our drama, but no new updates :huh:. Not even a magazine photoshoot for our leads :(, only Daniel on Elle Korea last month ..

I wonder why too.. recently video is about Park Eun Bin interview.. Kinda sad that there is not read script video or BTS... Izzit bcoz rating issue? Noooo~~~:bawling:

10 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

I wonder why too.. recently video is about Park Eun Bin interview.. Kinda sad that there is not read script video or BTS... Izzit bcoz rating issue? Noooo~~~:bawling:

I hope not.. The other upcoming dramas have released their BTS on the first script reading... And those dramas aren't aired yet, so it's not a ratings issue..!! I saw somewhere that our drama held the first script reading in JUNE :o But we know it recently.. And this is not a typical drama. This is at another level.! JUST UNIQUE :wub: And also there are so many post productions in the series, specially on VFX(visual effects), so may be they don't want to brag about it..!! :cold_sweat: I was also waiting happily for the BTS of the first script reading... But then, never mind.! What to do, ah..?! :wub:

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I hope not.. The other upcoming dramas have released their BTS on the first script reading... And those dramas aren't aired yet, so it's not a ratings issue..!! I saw somewhere that our drama held the first script reading in JUNE :o But we know it recently.. May be there are so many post productions in the series, specially on VFX(visual effects), so they don't want to brag about it..!! :cold_sweat: I was also waiting happily for the BTS of the first script reading... But then, never mind.! What to do, ah..?! :wub:

I saw from Wikipedia that their first script reading is at KBS Annex Building. They wanna keep it secret? 

Hahaha what to do? Waiting Wednesday incoming lo. :love:

Guys BTS 3 is out!

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/detective/pc/board.html?smenu=4b47b2&bbs_loc=T2018-0238-01-728976,list,none,1,0

Maybe part of the reason for a lack of BTS, etc, is because the producers have been keeping the show's secrets so that the viewers wouldn't be too spoiled ahead of time.  Horror is a major element in Ghost Detective, and horror only scares us when it creeps up behind us and goes Boooo!

Yp.. :o Now they are releasing BTS stills only on airing dates of each ep...! So it's the perfect suspense of horror..!! Anyway, this is a UNIQUE drama..!!

And now, I'm head over heels in love with "The Ghost Detective" :heart:

Can't wait to see how Yeo Wool's gonna save Da Il on Wednesday...!! She is the perfect girlfriend in K-drama land right now..! Hope she gets him soon..!! :wub:

Just searched about Kim Won Hae sshi on the net...! And WOW... He's got total 9 K-dramas this year...!!!!!! :o He must be the busiest person in the world...!! Such a versatile actor.!!. He portraits any role to the extend. And he said in an interview that, his chemistry with Daniel is the best!!! YES!! He's so impressed by our boy :D And now, I really like to see them as father & son in the future.. They match perfectly for each other.. Love them :heart:

Text preview Ep 19-20

“환청인 거 같아?”

다일의 몸을 찾으러 간 여울은 선우혜와 마주친다. 선우혜는 여울의 손에 칼을 쥐어주고 자신을 죽여보라고 도발하는데... 선우혜도 다일의 몸을 찾고 있다는 것을 알게 된 어퓨굿맨팀은 선우혜보다 먼저 다일의 몸을 찾기 위해 고군분투하는데...

"Do you think it's a hallucination?"

Yeo-wool who goes to find Dail 's body faces Sun Woo - hye. Sun Woo-hye tries to use a knife in her hand killing her ... When she finds out that Sun Woo-hye is also looking for Dail's body, the team struggles to find Dail's body before Sun Woo-hye.

Hello friends,

I've found out this morning that, "The Ghost Detective" is in the list of "The top 20 K-dramas of October" !!  :blush:Then why does it has low ratings..?! :huh:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1242711wpp/october-drama-brand-reputation-rankings-announced?utm_source=viki&utm_medium=newsmodule-container-web&utm_campaign=soompi_news_module&utm_content=36181c

The Korean audience may not be interested in "The Ghost Detective"...! But it's already gained an immense international popularity..!!! I am so glad about it.. :wub: So our team shouldn't be down b'cause of the low-ratings thing... They have a huge audience outside Korea..! And that's why we, from different countries, are here, aren't we friends..??!! :heart:

Can't wait for the next eps.....!!!!!

Archived