[Drama 2018] Let`s Eat 3 식샤를 합시다 3

larus

“Let’s Eat 3” Starts Off With Promising Ratings

Lets-Eat-32.jpg
tvN’s new drama “Let’s Eat 3” met viewers’ expectations with a decent start!

“Let’s Eat 3” is about a man named Goo Dae Young (Highlight’s Yoon Doojoon) who is in his 30s and has fallen into a slump. When he reunites with Lee Ji Woo (Baek Jin Hee), they reminisce about the food and memories of their 20s and overcome their present hardships.

According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode recorded an average rating of 2.4 nationwide with a peak at 2.9 percent.

The viewers welcomed the return of the original “mukbang” (social eating) show. In particular, it stimulated both visual and auditory senses by showing the right combination of people and food through detailed filming techniques and effects.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/16/lets-eat-3-starts-off-promising-ratings/

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Premiere Watch: Let’s Eat 3

by girlfriday

premiere_letseat3.jpg

Let’s Eat 3: Begins

Time slot: Monday & Tuesday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Slice-of-life, romantic comedy
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: Woohoo, our favorite dramaland foodie is back with new treats, a new story, and a new girl—hey, it wouldn’t be Gu Dae-young (Yoon Doo-joon) if he didn’t fall in love every time he moved house, right? It’s my biggest gripe about the franchise, since I get invested in the romance every season and end up mad at him at the start of the next one when he’s moved on. But they won me over with Season 2, and my hopes are high that they’ll manage to do it again this time around. At least this love interest is technically old-new? Baek Jin-hee co-stars as his college sweetheart who inspired him to become the food-obsessed person he is today, and they’ll reunite twelve years later when Dae-young is going through a career slump and in desperate need of a recharge.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/07/premiere-watch-lets-eat-3/

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Let`s Eat 3 식샤를 합시다 3 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST

New stills from TVN. Will it really be their last good bye and the famous kdrama truck of doom that will cause the 'eternal' separation of this couple? so that a new romance can blossom for GDY in LE3? Not gonna lie, will probably throw darts at the writer if it is really true. I'd rather she gone somewhere far and its the strain of a long distance relationship that eventually puts a strain on their relationship than to have BSJ die so as to make way for a new love.

Just now, supergal99 said:

Poke @angel2013

Ahh... where are your ...darts??  EXTRA big ones pls... *cough*

:glasses:

Seriously... truck of doom...tsk...:sweat:

Sure, let me get more of those so all of us can have our go..so super uncreative...is it necessary? they didn't have to 'kill' off the first season female lead from LE1 to make way for romance in LE2...now I'm thinking should I watch this episode even?<_<

I am ...speechless... hahahaa.. yes.. i trusted tvN to come up with something ..erhm.. better than this truck of doom troupe.. omgggggg

Ok @angel2013 yap... soooo disappointed...:sweat:

11 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Well that settles that! Now he can move on to the next girl and start waxing poetical about dumplings and noodles again.

Yay.. I guess?

It's the easiest route out for the writer, kill off the GF so he can move on to a new one. But bec I love LE2, it is hard to swallow that BSJ has to die in order for a new romance, I was hoping to see more creative juices from the writer to give us a good reason for their separation rather than just take the easy way out. I love GDY but I guess I won't be continuing with LE3..I guess the love progression and everything will be too predictable too.

OR..They could have just had a scene where they have lunch with  explanation that though they didn’t work out that way they will always have each other’s backs and be BFF’s...that way he can move on guilt free and she can not be dead in the Street  

That would revolutionary and fresh in A Genre where you never see male/female best friends with no lovelines,  Ex GF drama, or Jealousy. 

That Stupid Truck of Doom was a Lazy way out IMO

I, who couldn't finish season 2 because the way most of character in season 2 eats was just... gross for me, and I really hate Bae Soojin character. Don't get me wrong, I love Seo Hyunjin but her character in let's eat 2 was just, uhm nope nope nope.

anywayyyy, this nostalgic feels, it feels like reply series and I love ittttt:wub:

it's bad that writer choose to make baek sooji's character died :dissapointed_relieved:  but i think it necessary for the sake plot of this season. 

this season tells story about how gu daeyoung overcome his slump while reminiscing his college day. so there must be a reason why he going into slump. what the cause?

and i think death of his loved one through a shocking accident, could be a strong reason. because suddenly losing people you love without can't properly say goodbye is such a terrible feeling. 

it's only two episodes so far, let's wait and keep faith in writer-nim + pd-nim and the actors :blush:

“Let’s Eat 3” Shocks Viewers With Ending To Yoon Doojoon And Seo Hyun Jin’s Love Story

Yoon-Doojoon-Seo-Hyun-Jin.jpg
tvN’s “Let’s Eat 3” surprised viewers with the story of one of its beloved characters.

On July 17, the drama aired its episode about grilled hairtail and kimchi dishes. Goo Dae Young (played by Highlight’s Yoon Doojoon) reunited with his college classmate Lee Ji Woo (played by Baek Jin Hee) and expressed sadness at the fact that she lost her charismatic palate. He confidently stated, “I’m going to help you find your sense of taste again,” and began taking her to famous restaurants.

Later, after finding a restaurant to go to for the day, Lee Ji Woo excitedly said, “I should suggest we go here today.” She then called out to Goo Dae Young next door and asked him where he was going.

He replied, “I’m going out of town, so I think I’m going to be a bit late. Let’s eat together next time.” Seeing the bouquet of flowers in his hand, Lee Ji Woo commented to herself, “He must be going to meet his girlfriend.”

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/17/lets-eat-3-shocks-viewers-ending-yoon-doojoon-seo-hyun-jins-love-story/

Watch: Highlight’s Yoon Doojoon And Seo Hyun Jin Tease Each Other After Reuniting For “Let’s Eat 3” Cameo

Yoon-Doojoon-Seo-Hyun-Jin2.jpg

“Let’s Eat 3” has released a new behind-the-scenes video of the cast filming fun, fiery scenes together, as well as Seo Hyun Jin making a special cameo appearance!

The video begins with Baek Jin Hee and Highlight’s Yoon Doojoon filming a meal scene together. Baek Jin Hee adorably messes up while showing off a fancy fire trick and a flashy way of mixing drinks, though she manages to pull both off in the end. At one point, while going in for another take, she cracks up the staff members by absentmindedly mimicking the sound of the beer fizzing.

The video then shows Seo Hyun Jin, who starred in “Let’s Eat 2,” filming her cameo appearance in the drama and reuniting with her former co-star Yoon Doojoon on set.

When asked how it feels to be working with her again, Yoon Doojoon replies, “It’s great. It makes me think of the past.” He then teases Seo Hyun Jin by saying, “She’s become a superstar.” Seo Hyun Jin shares her thoughts as well, commenting, “To be honest, it feels a bit strange. I know the director, the staff members, and the male lead.” She adds, “It’s good to see Doojoon for the first time in a while.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/17/watch-highlights-yoon-doojoon-seo-hyun-jin-tease-reuniting-lets-eat-3-cameo/

To Kasmic;

I was shocked that the writer killed off Seo Hyun Jin with the infamous truck of doom.  I actually like her character in LE2 and Seo Hyun Jin as an actress. I wish that the writer came up with a clever way for DooJoon to move onto a new romance.  But this drama is the last drama for Yoon Du Joon before his enlistment so I must watch it. I think he is very likable honest person and it is miracle that his group-Highlight/Beast- so far survived and each member is also thriving despite of the fact  that their agency is not powerful. It is a testament on how much they have been making an effort in the industry.

Archived