Quantcast
Lmangla

amazing hunt

Amazing Hunt 2018 Leg 2

And the Hunt continues...

Guess the Moderator clue:

Mmm...good?

This is the initiating clue for the second leg. Figure out which moderator the clue refers to. Then go look at her/his profile. Somewhere on the profile is the clue to the location of the next clue in the Hunt. Please note that there is NO clue marker in the moderator's profile. Rather, participants should assess the profile to figure out the location for the next clue. The moderator who is the answer to the clue should not be contacted since the moderator will not be able to provide any assistance for the next or any subsequent clues.

If there are any questions, please post to this thread or PM @stroppyse

Answers should be submitted via this link:

Answer Input Form for Leg 2

The Rules:

1. Do not post answers on the event page. Answers must be submitted via the answer link provided.
2.To get the reputation points, all answers for all legs must be correct and submitted.
3. Answers for previous legs may be submitted even if a new leg has been announced, but only one submission per leg is allowed. Double submissions on any leg will disqualify participants.
4. Answers may be submitted until 1 July at 23:00 KST. Submissions will not be accepted after that time.
5. If working as a pair, please let @Lmangla, @triplem, or @stroppyse know via PM that you are a pairs team. However, each participant should submit their own answers on the input form.
6. Prize winners will be determined from the participants who complete the Hunt.

Good luck! Happy hunting!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Amazing Hunt 2018 Leg 2

And the Hunt continues...

Guess the Moderator clue:

Mmm...good?

Am I supposed to understand what is this clue about? Should I ask for a different clue already?  :D 

• LOL 8

Vague...very vague. LOL. 

This needs to get updated! New mods info are not here...otthokhe?? @triplem are u good??? Who else??? Are any of the mods not feeling good?? LOL. And also the "global" moderaters are also included??

• LOL 6

Hint regarding Moderators

If you go to Browse tab just below the Soompi logo on the top left hand side of this page, you'll see that there is a tab for Staff. This will lead you to the Staff Directory which gives the complete list of current Event Organizers, Moderators, and Administrators.

Any of the profiles named there are possibles for Guess the Moderator clues, however, for Leg 2, the answer is a Moderator and not an Event Organizer or Administrator.

Here is an expansion on the Guess the Moderator Clue for Leg 2:

Mmm...good?

Mmm...bad?

Mmm...does anyone really know what lies in the heart of a person?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Vague...very vague. LOL. 

This needs to get updated! New mods info are not here...otthokhe?? @triplem are u good??? Who else??? Are any of the mods not feeling good?? LOL. And also the "global" moderaters are also included??

Hello fr Hong Kong ...am on vacation 

Happy playing all! If you have any questions these few days , do check with @stroppyse or @Lmangla

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hint regarding Moderators

Any of the profiles named there are possibles for Guess the Moderator clues, however, for Leg 2, the answer is a Moderator and not an Event Organizer or Administrator.

That means 16 - 1 = 15 moderators to go through.. he he... All the best everyone...:D

@triplem happy holiday to you. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

That means 16 - 1 = 15 moderators to go through.. he he... All the best everyone...:D

@triplem happy holiday to you. :)

Well, there is that brute force method. Or you could just solve the clue and figure out the one moderator. :D

Have a good vacation @triplem!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Well, there is that brute force method. Or you could just solve the clue and figure out the one moderator. :D

Have a good vacation @triplem!

Where is the clue, honey??? I can't see anything. :dissapointed:

Enjoy @triplem

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Is anyone still having difficulties with the Guess the Moderator clue for Leg 2?

Oh yeah, I’d appreciate another clue. B)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, aisling said:

Oh yeah, I’d appreciate another clue. B)

I've elaborated on my original Guess the Mod clue and posted it in the Moderator hint post half way up this page. Hope it helps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I found it hehe :D

But you need to think really far , really far ...... Hint : think of a drama

edit : btw i'm also playing it 

edit 2 : @stroppyse i found all the clues ( although I had really hard for the fourth clue, however thanks to google friend I went to the right thread), this leg was easy peasy for me ^_^.  All the clues are once again   seamlessly put together. 

Edited by Berou
  • Like 2

Hmm, @Berou may be inspiring me to make it more challenging for future legs. It's no fun if it's too easy... :D  Still, glad you're enjoying the Hunt thus far, and don't forget to fill out an answer form. No prizes for mods, but can still get reputation points.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm, @Berou may be inspiring me to make it more challenging for future legs. It's no fun if it's too easy... :D  Still, glad you're enjoying the Hunt thus far, and don't forget to fill out an answer form. No prizes for mods, but can still get reputation points.

:joy:

Compared to Hanyeoun's hellish christmas hunt, this one is a lot easier ^^. Ah please , no don't do that I might be the only one who finds it easy. I don't want the other players to hold a grudge against me lol.  I've already filled out the form. Yes I know, no prizes for me. But I'm doing it for the fun purely

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Here is an expansion on the Guess the Moderator Clue for Leg 2:

Mmm...good?

Mmm...bad?

Mmm...does anyone really know what lies in the heart of a person?

Whoah... I think of one moderator with this clue. But can I ask whether my guess is right. I'll pm u if I can ask that. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Whoah... I think of one moderator with this clue. But can I ask whether my guess is right. I'll pm u if I can ask that. 

Or you can go to that moderator and see if she/he has a clue on their profile that you can follow.  Given that I'm juggling a few things right now, that may be faster than getting confirmation from me. :)

Btw, I'm not casting any aspersions on the moderator in the clue. I'm actually very fond of that moderator. Then again, I'm pretty fond of all of the moderators. They're a pretty fun and sweet bunch. :D

• Like 3

On 14/06/2018 at 12:15 AM, stroppyse said:

You can still join and play! We’re only finishing up the first of 4 legs to the Hunt, and late entries are fine. So, go to the first post pinned to the top of this thread and read it. That’s the start with a Guess the Moderator clue. And let me know if you find yourself getting lost. The others on this thread can also help you figure out how this Hunt works. 

So, you should totally come and play. :) 

Thank you but all this "leg" thing got  me confused till the  point of  even after re-reading everything, I still don't know what to search, lol.
Tried  looking into some moderators' profile but it got me  nowhere. Annnnd~ I'm not into kdramas, so if there's some clue related to that, it's game over for for me.
I'll just keep watching from the side and wait for the end.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Ella said:

Thank you but all this "leg" thing got  me confused till the  point of  even after re-reading everything, I still don't know what to search, lol.
Tried  looking into some moderators' profile but it got me  nowhere. Annnnd~ I'm not into kdramas, so if there's some clue related to that, it's game over for for me.
I'll just keep watching from the side and wait for the end.

The “legs” are just the same as saying “rounds”. It’s just that since this is a chase hunt, “legs” felt more appropriate than “rounds” which imply more arena style events to me. 

Anyway, if you’re not into kdramas, then it is a little hard to play since there are a number of clues about kdramas. Next time, we’ll have to design it as more of a team event and incorporate more of the non-kdrama elements. :) 

• Like 3