Quantcast
Lmangla

amazing hunt

5 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I know this. But still... didn't find it. Oooohhh... what's wrong with me. 

I've checked both already. Or I'm missing somewhere? 

Or mobile view and desktop view is showing different pages. Hahaha

Ahhh.. molla.. I'm getting dizzy now. Lol

Sorry i dont know how to pm you

Oh yay!!! I found it!!!! Finallly!! Hahahahaha... why in the world that the singer has so many threads huh!! 

@kokodus @dotonly @missirina thanks for all the efforts in hinting me. Hahaha. I don't know why I become so slow to get it. Lololol

Anyway clue 4 is quite ... short. Hahaha. But I have one thread in mind and the one I can think of. Is it that one?? Hahaha

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Sorry i dont know how to pm you

U can go to the member eg. Stargazer187's profile n click on the symbol -- 'mail/envelope'.

Give it a try ... hahahaaa...

Poke @stargazer187 if u dont know that drama (final clue) then i wonder what dramas u have been watching.. heeeee...

Ok ok juz teasing u ah.. :tongue:

1 minute ago, supergal99 said:

U can go to the member eg. Stargazer187's profile n click on the symbol -- 'mail/envelope'.

Give it a try ... hahahaaa...

Poke @stargazer187 if u dont know that drama (final clue) then i wonder what dramas u have been watching.. heeeee...

Ok ok juz teasing u ah.. :tongue:

No no she knows that drama way too well. Trust me. LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Just now, kokodus said:

No no she knows that drama way too well. Trust me. LOL.

O..okay...okay.. i will stop monkeying around here... hahaaa..

Clue 4 (5) is the easiest one of all @supergal99 how could i didn't know!!! 

You know I know clue 4 answer for sure right from getting clue 3 actually. But those multiple threads confused me and I feel so weary of thinking and digging the wrong threads pages as well as doing my real life works too. Now I can peacefully send the all answers.  Haha

Kuddos to @stroppyse and the whole teamwork of amazing hunt, agreed to others, you did build up all the clues and connects all to be a complete pieces now. And thanks to all amazing chingus who keep cheering me and be patient with all my rants. Lol 

Waiting for leg 2!!

P.S. I did curious to the answer of the question that clue 5 asked. It will be forever haunted me. <_<

• Like 4

Clue 4: is that the character's pet?

Edited by Guest
Corrected

1 hour ago, dotonly said:

Clue 4: is that the character's pet?

No, the clue is not the character's pet. I'll send it the answer on PM since you've completed Leg 1. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

P.S. I did curious to the answer of the question that clue 5 asked. It will be forever haunted me. <_<

Me too!!!! I will not forgive this drama ever for keeping me hanging like that:angry:

• Like 3

Request, please.

Given that we are allowing people to join the Hunt late and play for full reputation points, may I ask that people refrain from posting any actual answers, or even anything too close to the answers themselves on the thread, even after a Leg is finished? We don't want to make it too easy on the latecomers. :)

We're glad that you all are enjoying the Hunt.  This Friday, 23:00 KST is when the next leg of the Hunt starts.

• Like 3

@stroppyse I understand what you mean...But where is the fun in finding the clues on our own without even discussing how exciting the clues were...hmmm if it was me who is joining the game late, then i would be the one who has be extra careful to not spoil myself. And no one here is blatantly giving away the answers anyways. 

So ok, tell me when exactly we can discuss about them?? Maybe we should create a PM group. See I wouldn't bother if your clues are'nt amazing. I blame you. Lol.

• Like 4

It’s been fine for the most part, and discussions are definitely part of the fun. I’m mostly just giving a bit of a reminder not to get too carried away with it since there will be latecomers taking a crack at the clues, possibly even after this leg ends. Unlike previous Hunts, we’re not closing off the previous legs as we start new legs of this Hunt. So, please keep that in mind. No need to set up separate group chats. It’s fun to read the chatter and the enthusiasm. :) 

If anyone does cross the line going forward, I’ll message them separately to discuss it, but no one has received any such messages from me, so we’re all good right now. Thanks everyone.

• Like 6

Finally, after sleeping on it I managed to get the answers. The confusing part for me was after reading too much clues from the discussion  :D  that I got mixed up with the clue numbers.  Thinking that I got everything and realising at the last minute that I missed one more clue.  But thank you very much for the help and encouragement from everyone here.... 

I am wondering will the next leg has similar pattern like this ha ha....:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Yongzura, congratulations on finishing. Sometimes, too many hints are almost as confusing as not enough hints. :D

30 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

I am wondering will the next leg has similar pattern like this ha ha....:lol:

Is this where I innocently let slip that the 1st Leg was actually designed to be a gentle intro to the chase hunt concept, and that the other legs will be more... challenging? And, then follow that up with evil laughter??

Just kidding! The next leg will be similar in rhythm, and just different in riddles. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ella said:

I'm late to join but I'm not sad because I didn't understand how it works.
Good luck fort those hunting the treasures!

You can still join and play! We’re only finishing up the first of 4 legs to the Hunt, and late entries are fine. So, go to the first post pinned to the top of this thread and read it. That’s the start with a Guess the Moderator clue. And let me know if you find yourself getting lost. The others on this thread can also help you figure out how this Hunt works. 

So, you should totally come and play. :) 

• Like 2