amazing hunt

Lmangla

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Huge thank you to

@Lmangla @stroppyse @triplem for this Amazing Hunt event.

Sorry because I nagging so much especially to @stroppyse.

It was fun.

Again, thank you for the hardwork.

Good (ahjummas?) trio.

I believe I am the only certified ahhjumma, and a pervy one as well...:w00t:.... thanks for playing. 

On 7/1/2018 at 3:09 AM, dotonly said:

Sorry. I ruin the Amazing Hunt thread to become "Ahjumma" thread.

But your convers were fun to read.

Haha seems like I'm late to the party. But this ahjumma conversation is hilarious! :lol: Honestly, if by the 30s is ahjumma, then I'm definitely one lol (can you imagine how happy I was few days back when this cashier girl had asked for my ID because I'm buying an age-restricted item? :w00t:)

Anyway, just want to thank the mods who had arranged this hunt; @stroppyse @Lmangla @triplem. This is my first time as well, and it has been fun. Hope there will be more games in the future.

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Thanks to everyone who played the Amazing Hunt game! It was fun setting up the clues for participants to follow around the various threads. Special thanks to the moderators who lent their profiles to the Hunt to use as the starting points: @CamelKnight, @triplem, @Jillia, and @angelangie.

Hope to see everyone around on other threads!

:blush: Got that parts of the answers right..... but out of 4, I got two names based on the clues.  The other two were a guess / hunch / intuition that only works sometimes....

The winners! :star:

1.  @kopikosong 2. @missirina 3. @stargazer187

The other players -- @Yongzura @dotonly @aisling will get reputation points for completing all legs of the race. 

The staff who handles this end (prizes and reputation) is on holiday and so once she is back, we will get in touch shortly with everyone.  If you have any Qs, do get in touch with me or @stroppyse or @triplem

Congrats to everyone who played and made this event a success! :love:

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I thought it might be entertaining for the participants who ended up having to guess at some of the clues, why the clue answers were what they were. So, here is the first leg clues and answers with explanations. Not sure if people actually want to read this or not, so I'm just offering the first leg for now. :)

I'm reading it.... :blush:  Thank you for the detailed explanations, there is something new to learn. I did mention that I wish to know how other people connect the dots.  Thanks @stroppyse I really appreciate it.

As for this leg, the funny thing was I did not find the answers according to its order because indirectly I was getting the answers based on the discussion in the thread.  Anyway, it was also the first one and we were still getting to understand how it worked.  At the end I had to ask for help because I was confused ..ha ha 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

The winners! :star:

1.  @kopikosong 2. @missirina 3. @stargazer187

The other players -- @Yongzura @dotonly @aisling will get reputation points for completing all legs of the race. 

The staff who handles this end (prizes and reputation) is on holiday and so once she is back, we will get in touch shortly with everyone.  If you have any Qs, do get in touch with me or @stroppyse or @triplem

Congrats to everyone who played and made this event a success! :love:

Congratulations to everyone! :blush:  Hopefully we will get to join a similar game again later.

I will not forgive the writers and directors for ruining Binnie's comeback drama. Pffft. Actually the second leg was really challenging to me. The mod clue itself was very hard for me. The third clue referring to a PSH's drama should have been easier for me. But somehow as soon as I saw the words "classical" and "european" I connected it to heartstrings. That thread is archived and my brain stopped there. LOL. 

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Continuing on since it seems someone is reading these. :)

Leg 2 Clues, answers, and explanations.

Moderator clue: Mmm...good?

Now that you have explained it .. it does make sense and how come I didn't see it at that time ha ha... 

Spoiler

However I got the answer based on what you have written here @stroppyse

" I'm actually very fond of that moderator. Then again, I'm pretty fond of all of the moderators. They're a pretty fun and sweet bunch. "

I don't know how or why.. the moment you wrote that .. "triplem" came to my mind..

On the Cruel City thread, Clue 1: I may be a doctor's son here, but I am also a pop star accused of murder.

I was really stuck here... and even got the actor's name wrong... because they look quite similar ha ha.... and now that you've suggested it's one of the drama that should be watched... i'll save it under "the drama to be watched" 

@kokodus I was nearly going to give up also here but was guided patiently by our friendly organiser that I was able to move on.  I also got the feel how to tackle each clue step by step better and managed to complete it at the end.

Thank you as always @stroppyse.  As for this leg there are certain parts that I was stuck and showed that I really don't know that much yet about KDrama / KMovie / the actor/actress themselves.   :lol:   So in a way, we got to know their previous, current and future work.  However, I believe RL activities will still not permit me to be an expert in this but for now I'm enjoying it as much as I can.

*ducking in case kokodus reads this and gets irate at me about what I'm about to say about one of her oppa's dramas"

Hahaha. I just saw this. LOL. Ok tbh, LotBS is my least favorite drama of oppa. Sighh. It didn't live up to any of my expectations. Given the star studded cast and the writers, I was expecting more. tsk. But I still loved Oppa in it. :wub:

"Angelangie was kind enough to change her DP to the OTP from Healer"

I KNEW IT!!! I knew something was fishy when she suddenly changed her dp. Because as far and as long as I know she has had the same dp. LOL. 

On 7/13/2018 at 12:52 PM, angelangie said:

lols.....yea i always use the same DP :P 

Because the hunt are finish now, why you still use the recent DP?

Edit: I just saw your fav DP were back.

Archived