[Drama 2018] Lovely Horribly, 러블리 호러블리

Maetawinz

2a613g1obcdfo3szg.jpg

Cast

vk0c9sep79wghw6zg.jpg

Cr. Soompi / Asianwiki

.........................................................................................................

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Ji Hyo And Park Shi Hoo In Talks To Star In New KBS Drama

Song Ji Hyo and Park Shi Hoo may be starring together in a new KBS drama!

See Also: Seo Kang Joon Shares His Hopes And Ratings Goal For "Are You Human, Too?"

On April 27, Song Ji Hyo’s agency MY Company confirmed that the actress was considering the lead role in the upcoming drama “Lovely Horribly” (literal title). The agency told media outlet Newsen, “Song Ji Hyo has received a casting offer for the starring role in KBS 2TV’s ‘Lovely Horribly,’ and she is currently reviewing the offer with a positive outlook.”

KBS previously confirmed earlier this month that actor Park Shi Hoo had been offered the male lead in the drama. A source at the broadcast network told news outlet Star Today, “Park Shi Hoo is currently in talks to appear in KBS2’s new drama ‘Lovely Horribly.'”

“Lovely Horribly” will tell the story of a ghostwriter whose screenplays’ plots mysteriously end up happening in real life. Song Ji Hyo is in talks for the role of the prophetic screenwriter, while Park Shi Hoo is in talks to play an A-list actor traumatized by a kidnapping incident. The drama is expected to air sometime in August.

Should Song Ji Hyo take the role, it will be her first time appearing on a public broadcast network drama since she starred in KBS’s “Mandate of Heaven: The Fugitive of Joseon” five years ago.

Are you excited to potentially see the two actors star together in this new drama? Leave your thoughts below!

Source (1) (2)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

Cr. Soompi

Highlight’s Lee Gikwang And T-ara’s Eunjung To Potentially Act Alongside Song Ji Hyo In New Drama

Lee-Gikwang-Eunjung.png

See Also: Cast Of "It's Dangerous Beyond The Blankets" Enjoys A Proper Staycation While Visiting Vietnam

They have both been offered roles in “Lovely Horribly” (literal title), which is also currently courting Song Ji Hyo and Park Shi Hoo to star as the leads.

“Lovely Horribly” is described as a “horror-romance drama” about a prophetic screenwriter whose scripts become reality, and the mysteries that ensue as a result.

A source from Around Us Entertainment stated that Lee Gikwang is considering an offer to play rookie producing director (PD) Sung Joong, a well-mannered and courteous person who has the looks to match his personality. Eunjung is currently in talks to play Yoon Ah, a popular celebrity.

“Lovely Horribly” will air sometime in August following “Are You Human, Too?”

Source (1) (2)

Cr. Soompi

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/06/kikwang-cast-in-lovely-horribly-as-a-rookie-pd

Kikwang cast in 'Lovely Horribly' as a rookie PD

highlight,kikwang

Highlight's Kikwang has been cast in 'Lovely Horribly'.

The drama has already confirmed Song Ji Hyo and Park Si Hoo as the leads. Park Si Hoo will be playing Yoo Phillip, a man whose luck has always worked out for him. Song Ji Hyo will be playing Eul Soon, a woman that has nothing working out for her. However, the two meet, and their destinies flip.

Kikwang will be playing Sung Joong, a rookie PD. Kikwang said, "The script was so fun, and I was charmed by Sung Jong, who was polite, considerate, and noble. I'm looking forward to working with great sunbaenims in a great drama."

The drama will air starting in August.

I hope Eunjung will accept the offer.

Highlight’s Lee Gikwang Confirmed To Join Song Ji Hyo And Park Shi Hoo In New Drama

Song-Ji-Hyo-Highlight-Lee-Gikwang-Park-S

After earlier reports stating that he was considering an offer to join KBS’s “Lovely Horribly” (literal title), Highlight’s Lee Gikwang has been confirmed to appear in the new drama!

See Also: Watch: Yong Junhyung, Lee Yi Kyung, Kang Daniel, And NCT's Mark Are The Biggest Homebodies Of Them All

On June 5, his agency Around Us Entertainment stated, “Lee Gikwang will be appearing in the new KBS Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Lovely Horribly,’ which will begin airing in August as the follow-up to ‘Are You Human, Too?’ He will play the role of Sung Joong, who can see ghosts.”

“Lovely Horribly” is the script that won the grand prize at KBS’s miniseries screenwriters contest last year and is a romantic horror comedy that follows the story of a top star and drama screenwriter who share one fate between the two of them, and the strange happenings that occur around them as a result. Park Shi Hoo and Song Ji Hyo have been confirmed as the leading roles.

Lee Gikwang will be playing Sung Joong, a rookie producing director (PD) who holds the key to unlocking the secrets of the drama’s plot. His role is set to be pivotal in increasing the tension in the drama. He stated, “I decided to appear in the drama because the script was so much fun to read, and I was charmed by Sung Joong’s polite, considerate, and sweet personality. I’m excited to be working with such great actors in a great project.”

Lee Gikwang has been making his mark as an actor through productions like “Me Too, Flower!” “Mrs. Cop,” “Monster,” and “Circle,” and it will be interesting to see how much he continues to grow as an actor through the upcoming drama.

Source (1)

CR. Soompi

22 hours ago, feelbora said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/06/kikwang-cast-in-lovely-horribly-as-a-rookie-pd

Kikwang cast in 'Lovely Horribly' as a rookie PD

Highlight's Kikwang has been cast in 'Lovely Horribly'.

The drama has already confirmed Song Ji Hyo and Park Si Hoo as the leads. Park Si Hoo will be playing Yoo Phillip, a man whose luck has always worked out for him. Song Ji Hyo will be playing Eul Soon, a woman that has nothing working out for her. However, the two meet, and their destinies flip.

Kikwang will be playing Sung Joong, a rookie PD. Kikwang said, "The script was so fun, and I was charmed by Sung Jong, who was polite, considerate, and noble. I'm looking forward to working with great sunbaenims in a great drama."

The drama will air starting in August.

I hope Eunjung will accept the offer.

She hadn't yet? I thought she had.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=076&aid=0003268013

'러블리 호러블리' 함은정, 출연 확정…톱 여배우로 '변신'

2018060901000662600049141_20180608102612435.jpg?type=w430_q70

오는 8월 방송 예정인 KBS2 새 월화드라마 '러블리 호러블리'(연출 강민경, 극본 박민주, 제작 러블리호러블리 문화산업전문회사/HB엔터테인먼트) 에 주연배우로 출연을 확정, 새로운 모습으로 안방극장에 찾아갈 예정인 것.

드라마 '러블리 호러블리'는 운명을 공유하는 한 남녀가 톱스타와 드라마 작가로 만나면서 일어나는 기이한 일들을 그린 호러 로맨틱 코미디 드라마로 박시후, 송지효, 이기광이 출연을 확정 지으며 큰 관심을 모으고 있다.

함은정은 국보급 여신이라 불리는 신비주의 톱 여배우 '신윤아' 역을 맡아 겉으로는 한없이 여리고 고고해 보이는 반면 사랑 앞에서는 어떤 행동도 서슴지 않는 차가운 모습으로 극에 재미를 더할 예정이다.

한편, 지난 2017년 종영한 드라마 '별별 며느리'에서 천덕꾸러기로 자란 미운 오리 새끼 '황은별'역을 맡아 안정적인 연기를 선보인 함은정은 '러블리 호러블리'에서는 외모와 인성을 모두 다 갖춘 톱 여배우로 분해 반전 매력을 선보일 것으로 기대를 모으고 있기도.

이에 함은정은 "일단 대본이 너무 재미있었습니다. 흥미로운 소재의 색다른 작품에 함께 하게 되어 너무 기쁘고 기대됩니다. '별별 며느리'이후 6개월여만에 찾아뵙게 되어 감회가 새롭고 앞으로 배우로서 많은 활동 보여드리고 열심히 할 테니 응원해 주시면 좋겠습니다"라고 출연 소감을 전했다.

This is the original news on Naver.

T-ara’s Eunjung Joins Song Ji Hyo, Park Shi Hoo, And Highlight’s Lee Gikwang In New Drama

T-ara-Eunjung-Song-Ji-Hyo-Highlight-Lee-

T-ara’s Eunjung will be appearing in a new drama soon!

See Also: June Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

On June 8, it was confirmed that the singer and actress officially joined the upcoming KBS Monday-Tuesday drama “Lovely Horribly” (tentative title) after stating that she was considering the role. The drama is a romantic horror comedy that follows the story of weird things that start to happen to a top star and a screenwriter, and has already confirmed Song Ji Hyo, Park Shi Hoo, and Highlight’s Lee Gikwangas cast members.

Eunjung will take on the role of top actress Shin Yoon Ah, who is adored by the nation but is reclusive as she enjoys her privacy. Though she seems frail and aloof to the public, she is someone who can be cold and straightforward when it comes to love, and her character will bring more fun to the drama.

On why she decided to take the role, Eunjung explained, “First of all, the script was so much fun to read. I’m so happy and excited to be working on a project that is so unique and has an intriguing premise. It’s been six months since ‘All Kinds of Daughters-In-Law’ and I’m excited to be acting again. I will continue to work hard as an actress in the future, so please continue to give me your support.”

“Lovely Horribly” is set to begin airing this August.

Source (1)

Cr. Soompi

19 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

aug seems like v far away.. guess i need to  camp on their instagrams more hoping to catch a glimpse of the filming :D

The positive thing is that compare to other dramas that takes more than 3 months to air after casting announment, this one is not that far off. It's not long until we start getting plenty of pre-production photos, etc. We should be getting press release for the the script reading soon.  

AM looking forward to this drama because of jihyo!! the latest ep of running man mentioned that they're gonna have a hard time with her since whenever she's filming a drama or a movie she gets sensitive easily LOL!!
can't wait to see how her dynamics with park si hoo works out! ^^ 

Spackman Entertainment Group's Frame Pictures Wins Camera Equipment Deals For Korean Drama Series, LOVELY HORRIBLY, Starring RUNNING MAN's Song Ji-Hyo

(MENAFN Editorial) Spackman Entertainment Group's Frame Pictures Wins Camera Equipment Deals For Korean Drama Series, LOVELY HORRIBLY, Starring RUNNING MAN's Song Ji-Hyo

(MENAFN Editorial) Spackman Entertainment Group's Frame Pictures Wins Camera Equipment Deals For Korean Drama Series, LOVELY HORRIBLY, Starring RUNNING MAN's Song Ji-Hyo

• Frame Pictures, a leading movie/drama equipment leasing player in Korea, to supply camera systems and equipment for upcoming major Korean drama series, LOVELY HORRIBLY
  • LOVELY HORRIBLY stars Park Si-hoo of MY GOLDEN LIFE (2017) and Song Ji-hyo of RUNNING MAN
  • Frame Pictures continues to add high-quality projects to its steady pipeline ahead of its planned listing as a combined standalone entity with Novus Mediacorp,

SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 12 June 2018 - Spackman Entertainment Group Limited ("Spackman Entertainment Group" or the "Company" and together with its subsidiaries, the "Group"), one of Korea's leading entertainment production groups founded by financier Charles Spackman, wishes to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Frame Pictures Co., Ltd. ("Frame Pictures"), has won a contract to supply camera systems and equipment for the upcoming major Korean drama series, LOVELY HORRIBLY.

The total contract value for the camera equipment deal tentatively stands at KRW 200 million...

source: http://menafn.com/1097008009/Spackman-Entertainment-Groups-Frame-Pictures-Wins-Camera-Equipment-Deals-For-Korean-Drama-Series-LOVELY-HORRIBLY-Starring-RUNNING-MANs-Song-JiHyo

Archived