Quantcast
Sejabin

fun chatting

1 minute ago, dotonly said:

So from which country r u?

Hmmmm, I am an Indonesia passport holder but live in other country since forever......:D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

Hmmmm, I am an Indonesia passport holder but live in other country since forever......:D

But you still can catch up with young gen (alay?) language, kkk...

I myself almost left behind with these youth way of talking, hahaha...

@cenching @dotonly I am from sulawesi so my bahasa indonesia is a bit just a tinyyyy bit different hahahahaha... I have some friends from Bengkulu and Palembang even Aceh, Riau, Lampung .. and when we've met I would like to hear their accents and they said my accent is interesting too wkwkwk.. oh it is very excited when we have national meetings. (I like to sit with different people at breakfast) one day I will sit with my friends from Sumatera and the accent will sounds so Melayu then the next day I will sit with my friends from Maluku or Papua and the accent will be different again hahaha :mrgreen: 

• Like 1

@Sejabini You met diff people from diff places everyday? You travel alot?

Btw what is the diff between green and yellow laughing emoji?

@dotonly @Sejabini in my kampung in Kalimantan we do speak Melayu with a thick Melayu accent. Talking about alay linggo, I read a lot of Indonesian forums so I am quite up to date but I only use it online....:tongue:

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

According to Google is patah hati/broken heart.....:tongue:

Hahaha...jinjja?...hahaha...

1 hour ago, dotonly said:

@Sejabini You met diff people from diff places everyday? You travel alot?

Btw what is the diff between green and yellow laughing emoji?

no.. I work at BKKBN so I have a lot of friends around Indonesia because I don't know. BkkBn culture is friendly hahaha.. whenever we met BKKBN people and if we said we are BKKBn too they will just smiles very wide and will be very welcoming us. this is organization tradition I guess hahaha. we also do a lot of video conferences every year and anual meetings. like if you work in human resources division they have their anual meetings every year and will held at different places. now BKKBN mostly held meetings in Sumatera. they said they want to visit all city there and after that will be move to another island. oh ya Hari Keluarga Nasional 2018 /National Family's Day of 2018 will be held in Manado and usually our president will attend ^_* (this is why if you work in BkKbn you will, naturally, have a very lof of friends around Indonesia) xixixi.. oh and a lot of gossips too. and scandals. and will spread faster to entire of this republic. it is national wkwkwkwkwk I love my office :joy:

yellow is dying laughing until you crying hahaha and green is just casual laugh wkwkwkwkwk hahahha

@cenching my cousin who is live in Banjarmasin now speak more Melayu hahahaha

• LOL 1

@Sejabini its nice to see many people from diff places.

Not just laugh emoji, heart emoji have diff meaning too on IG right, depends on the colors. Like traffic light, kkk...

On 6/16/2018 at 11:17 PM, kokodus said:

@supergal99Dramafever and Viki has most of the famous c dramas, other than that you can only watch them in illegal sites. The one side mentioned are not very old either. Within 2 years or so only. Love o2o came in 2016 and that is also my first c drama. My sunshine was before that, but I don't know the year in which it came. 

I didnt watch this cinderella chef drama. But @angelangie did, if I'm not wrong. I'm also not a fan of historicals, I don't watch them unless it has my favourite actors. 

yea i did.....it not a bad one......cute but the ending is sad though as the OTP is separated in the end as the girl sacrifice herself to save the guy

• Like 1

@supergal99 why are you keep typing last post? are you need more than back hugss (?_?) ... how about cheeks kisses? cupppsssssss (^3^) cupppppsss.. cuppppsssssss :kiss_wink:

On 6/18/2018 at 7:36 PM, Sejabini said:

@supergal99 change your pict.. I like it without that daddy.. you are cute :star:

Heee...  yap.. thatz my sugar daddy  hahaaa...:glasses: 

(Uh oh ...i think i will get fatter than u coz this drama is like taking ages to finish... n i keep asking daddy to give me more sugar... hahaaaa)

Ok.. i m here to return u yr hugs :

6Wn2ufp.gif

Yesss.. can feel yr tummy  from yr back hugs:grimace:

(3 mths pregnant??? Ops... thatz what u mentioned previously ya... Hahahaaa)

Spoiler

th?id=OIP.PdnPxRKuuCxPK14JMx4POAHaHa

Sooo touching... thks alot... wawwawaaa... @Sejabini u r a Real Virtual friend... hahahaaa. 

Ok chingus have a nice day!:grimace:

5e9218cd41fe5b13258e0e15e20ad26d--minion

***Disclaimer - this one is rated 'horror' for those who dont like horrors HAHAHA:

Spoiler

life-is-short-laugh-while-you-still-can-

(Gosh.. i m super tired of putting disclaimers before a joke ...seriously...*sigh*)

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJM9S6vpfj2M4sVY9yQ6c

HAHAHA... ops... so lame...

Sorray if this looks like a looooooong post.

(Note.. My last post here... heeee)

**EDIT. Sejabini -- hahaa.. nothing  nothing ... finally have determination to cut down my time at Soompi la la la... 

Edited by Guest
Add words

@supergal99 

Geure...arasseo...u r leaving.

Tho we just met not long ago but i saw your posts before i joining soompi, (and many other members and mods too). 

Cos im not good with words so i hope i wont offense u. Here we go...

Please leave with light heart, no hates, take only the good memories with u and back to the RL with ease.

(Sorry for the limited English, i hope u didnt misunderstood my post).

@supergal99 :kiss:

1. your tummy is bigger than me. if you hug me from behind your hands will be like full O but if I hug you from behind my hands will be like U <~~~ they can't reach to each other.. :frown: (I am now only eat very little start from yesterday ^_^)

2. are you feel like you won't have complete teeth soon? I think you will have complete teeth until your 60s or 70s ^_* 

3. no. pu. I think you are lurking us here if you are not posting in here. btw why are you too sensitive these days.. is it pre-menstruation syndrome? 

4. take a deep breath.. inhale.. exhale.. inhale.. exhale.. 

5. don't go anywhere we will miss you *huggsssssss :bawling: 

34 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Please leave with light heart, no hates, take only the good memories with u and back to the RL with ease.

Omg... no no i m still at Soompi. My last posts are for those threads that i dont wish to be joining anymore. Hahahaa.. i need to set this straight:

1. Dont be surprised if u see me posting at other threads.

2. NO HATES of coz.. hahahaaa... 

Omo... i hope i didnt offend any chingus hahaaaa... omgggg...

seriously i am very skeptical in all my posts now.

(All it takes is a joke ---> what a joke!!! Hahaaaa...)

3. Juz sharing -  I m feeling superlight now after making these choices. Things happen for a reason and it makes me have some realisation which i dont want share publicly. 

4. Hahahhaa... i better stop here ... the more i comment - the more trouble i may get....hahaahaaa... not fun chatting anymore hahahhaaaaa

** NO OFFENSE to those who dont get my jokes ah - u choose what u think n itz NOT my problem **

Juz sharing :

dont-judge-someone-for-their-choices-whe

EDIT. Ops... i juz wanna say - Memories are memories... no such thing as good or bad...hahaahhhaaa...at least for me. 

*dum dum dum*

Edited by Guest

19 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Omg... no no i m still at Soompi. My last posts are for those threads that i dont wish to be joining anymore. Hahahaa.. i need to set this straight:

3. Juz sharing -  I m feeling superlight now after making these choices. Things happen for a reason and it makes me have some realisation which i dont want share publicly. 

4. Hahahhaa... i better stop here ... the more i comment - the more trouble i may get....hahaahaaa... not fun chatting anymore hahahhaaaaa

** NO OFFENSE to those who dont get my jokes ah - u choose what u think n itz NOT my problem **

Juz sharing :

dont-judge-someone-for-their-choices-whe

So...u r not leaving?...nod...nod...

Just change thread?...nod..nod...

Hmmm...

I only know " dont judge book by its/the cover" hehe...

Ctto

(Sorry...limited knowledge, kkk...)

27 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

you don't like us in here anymore? huuuuuuu .. uuuuuu... :bawling:

remember.. isn't it you are too old for hating feeling? I believe you in 'no hates' and 'no offense'

I don't trust you. you are a celebrity. everything happened seems will be broadcasted everywhere in soompi soon.

if you have a problem then just go to problem thread. type everything there and back again in here to having fun :blush:

Juz sharing :

EDIT. Ops... i juz wanna say - Memories are memories... no such thing as good or bad...hahaahhhaaa...at least for me. 

*dum dum dum*

I want to pinch your cheeks now.. :expressionless: