Quantcast
Sejabin

fun chatting

@supergal99 heii that is reality and not wild.. btw how about you? 1st pict or 2nd pict? 

22 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

@supergal99 heii that is reality and not wild.. btw how about you? 1st pict or 2nd pict? 

Oiyooo.. :blink: u asking me...???

bE1FNf9.jpg

38 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

@supergal99 I am buying movie tickets now.. wait

Ok ok ... enjoy ah.. i really jjincha enjoyed it --- screaming from beginning to the end...

True-story-Jurassic-park.jpg

Oh don forget to sing along:

JNrFque.jpg

Spoiler

Remix version

Song joong ki are married now, so...he's out.

Huwahahaha...buying tickets...

39 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Song joong ki are married now, so...he's out.

Huwahahaha...buying tickets...

Hahahahaa.. one down... u still have others to choose.

Oh @Sejabini is watching Jurassic World now... :grimace: i can hear her *sing... oh i mean ....screammmm...* 

Ahhhhh....

Spoiler

@supergal99 hua ha ha ha so I was scared and playing garden scape in my android lols.. my girl was AAAAAAAAAAAAA :scream: and I was AAAAAAAAAAAAA but my eyes was on garden scape and my heart was dag dig dug dag dig dug :scream: wkwkwkwkwk 

@dotonly happy eid mubarak :love: *hugggssssssss

Aw man... correction.. woman... @Sejabini u know the dinos are fake right?  Hahahaaa.. :lol:

3bjIaSg.jpg

Spoiler

Ellen show

@supergal99 :weary: I have a soft heart you know.. I know it but still.. this is why I avoid all horror movies  :scream: I watch a horror movie with my younger bro once, and I covered my eyes in in the theater and he asked me "what are you doing? you choosed this movie."

and I was covering my eyes and whispered to him "I can't see this" .. and he was rolling his eyes and said "you are the cutest and also the strange person in my whole life" and laughed at me .. sighhhhhh. that movie duration was almost 2 hours but I only open my eyes for about 20 minutes hua ha ha ha ha ha.. so we never watch horror movie again xixixix :pensive:

Edited by Sejabini

7 hours ago, Sejabini said:

but now.. I am learning on youtube how to plant and grow and take care of mose roses ^_* 

:grimace: ahhh... now i know why u are into plants... heeee

dkQq7gq.jpg

Video Cto

@supergal99 hei.. that is the essence of being a woman. woman = flower .. and cook of course. oh and work like a horse but also can enjoy soompi and kdrama and does makeup things ..I love being a woman :heart:hua ha ha ha ha *rolling eyes

Edited by Sejabini

Yo...Garden party:lol:

26d6f65dd7b9b53fc3a81cf18612cbd8--the-be

Edited by Guest
This one takes a while to get it...hahahahaa

@supergal99 that is my dream. to plant vegetables and spices on my garden.. I am still renovating my new house now. must I make a vegetable garden on top of my roof? like aishwarya rai in movie spices? (I forget the title of that movie) mmmm... 

@Sejabini rooftop garden?? Sounds cool -- coz itz windy hahaahaaa... 

My place here has a rooftop garden.. like 20th floor. Super cool.

Oh u don like horror shows too? Ahh...  how about books? No visuals ...hahahahaa

Spoiler

2BM8ChB.jpg

Me superlike horrors and fantasy...supernatural genre.

Oh i forgot.. i like Romcom too... juz dat my plot analysis is abit ...hahahaaaa

EHjvalr.jpg

@supergal99 it is not too windy in my place. normal season.. we can make like a glass house on the rooftop.. 

I like fantasy and supernatural too.. as long as it still acceptable in my logic for some points lols. I like vampire movies and books.. justice league movies.. x men movies.. ah I watch horror movies if I gathered with my cousins at my grandmama house. to calm them lols.. they all are too active (female only me and my little jessica the rest are the boys so you can imagine how crowded it will be if we all are gathered *rolling eyes.. and it will be Thailand horror movies huahahahhhaha.. no country can beat thailand horror movies.. they are truly scarry :thumbsup: plus all actresses and actors are good looking :heart: .. western horror movies are too unlogic.. these are my preferences:

kdramas : for romances

western movies : for histories and values of life lols

thai movies: for horror movies

chinese dramas: for wuxia

Indo movies: never. huaHaHaHaHaHa I only watch old movies from my country.. nowadays they only produced unimportant and unlogic horror movies with no moral values. and drama series are unlogic and too much. no sense and art in delivery human emotions and feelings .. I still love my country btw. I live here after all hua ha ha ha ha.. we are productive in making musics xixixiixixi.. 

NB: romantic comedy is my life hahahahah.. I love anything that can make me laugh and smile :love:

22 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

it will be Thailand horror movies huahahahhhaha.. no country can beat thailand horror movies.. they are truly scarry :thumbsup: plus all actresses and actors are good looking :heart:

Wahhh... super long post ahhhh.. hahahaha... ok ya thai horrors are super good!

Eh.. so many boys around u hahahaaaa... boys like football ya??

Oh maybe gals too.. *heh heh*

Edit.. ok i should try Cdramas too... heeee

Edited by Guest

@supergal99 Why don't you watch cdramas when you understand chinese so well??? There are many good cdramas out there, want recs?? LOL. 

• Like 1