Quantcast
Sejabin

fun chatting

14 hours ago, singlebilingual said:

This summer's temperature is strangely colder than last year's.

in my place it is always summer all the year :mrgreen:

3 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I am looking forward to fall clothing and cute boots, and fall leaves.

I'm already looking at different styles of long-sleeved blouses, sweaters and long skirts.  Of course pants for when I have to work LOL. I wear skirts and dresses because it's been so hot at work. I'm also going to change my  usual makeup look. Of course I also promised myself that I would have a traveling job my fall. Halloween is another big thing for me. It's also the season of pumpkin spice coffee LOL

@Sejabin

I know how you feel but you have to do things that make you happy. I used to do whatever for everybody else and ignored my needs. Now I do almost what I want everyday. There are still people and things that bother me but I just meditate and know that I deserve more than what people give me. Other people even tell me that.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

I'm already looking at different styles of long-sleeved blouses, sweaters and long skirts.  Of course pants for when I have to work LOL. I wear skirts and dresses because it's been so hot at work. I'm also going to change my  usual makeup look. Of course I also promised myself that I would have a traveling job my fall. Halloween is another big thing for me. It's also the season of pumpkin spice coffee LOL

@Sejabin

I know how you feel but you have to do things that make you happy. I used to do whatever for everybody else and ignored my needs. Now I do almost what I want everyday. There are still people and things that bother me but I just meditate and know that I deserve more than what people give me. Other people even tell me that.

I agree with you.. hugggssssssss :heart:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I agree with you.. hugggssssssss :heart:

Then start applying it. haha I know it's not easy though. I am working to find a way to move away from someone really negative. I also try to shut her out because I won't let anybody else make me unhappy.

Yesterday a baby softly touched my arm when I was talking to his mom, a customer. He had big eyes and a lovely smile. The humidity in the store was so unbearable. I am so happy that I'm in a cool library now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2018 at 10:16 PM, rosierosie said:

I am looking forward to fall clothing and cute boots, and fall leaves.

Arghh it’s always hot here in South East Asia . I love fall fashion :lol:, but how to wear ? 

• Like 1