Quantcast
Jump to content
Sejabin

fun chatting

Recommended Posts

I felt like I must to create this topic since our flirtatious girl @supergal99 suggested me and @dotonly reminded me again wkwkwk :mrgreen: but seriously this is @supergal99 idea so I don't know what's inside her flirtatious mind when suggested me to create this topic :unamused: what a playgirl.. I wish I can transplants her mind into mine *rolling eyes .. so let us just ask her "what are you meaning with fun chat topic?" :unamused:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Uh oh..  i suggested it for fun only...wawawaa...:grimace:

Oh itz @dotonly's fault for reminding u ...hahaaaahaa

:glasses:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Deleted

Edited by Guest
Adding words

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
23 minutes ago, dotonly said:

IM SO SORRY...I DIDNT MEAN TO...PLEASE FORGIVE ME...(DELETE...DELETE...DELETE...)

 

Hahaa... *whisper* itz the thread owner's problem now... hahaaaa...ops!

Aw man.. so funny sejabini - what 'flirtatious mind' ??? And u want to transplant my 'flirtatious mind' to yours hahaaa... so funny ... Tsk... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Btw @supergal99 how did u found me here so fast? I didnt tag u?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Btw @supergal99 how did u found me here so fast? I didnt tag u?

 

I have ..

supergirl-laser-eyes.jpg

 

Oh i had wanted to ask u why u dont get a 'face'? Yr DP..haaaahaaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

The DP already a face. Just dont have eyes, nose, lips and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

 

Hahaa... *whisper* itz the thread owner's problem now... hahaaaa...ops!

Aw man.. so funny sejabini - what 'flirtatious mind' ??? And u want to transplant my 'flirtatious mind' to yours hahaaa... so funny ... Tsk... 

 

yes..  you are a flirty girl :unamused: thanks God we have this thread so I can expose your flirtatious mind :unamused: .. no .. it was because I am curious how come a someone can be this flirty :unamused: ... mmm.. if I want to, I am more flirtatious than you :unamused:

 

@dotonly yes.. why not put a DP?  btw what drama are you watching now? :relaxed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Why why why ??? 

U better explain Sejabini... ooi.. i m super innocent...hahahaaa like this BB

 

Spoiler

TUBKdXG.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
20 minutes ago, dotonly said:

The DP already a face. Just dont have eyes, nose, lips and all.

 

Itz too common this face hahaaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@supergal99 I feel like I need oxygen tank when you said you are innocent :mask: .. breathing problem mode ON.. inhale.. exhale.. inhale.. exhale.. :mask:

 

Nb. it is me who is innocent  :unamused:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
7 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

 

yes..  you are a flirty girl :unamused: thanks God we have this thread so I can expose your flirtatious mind :unamused: .. no .. it was because I am curious how come a someone can be this flirty :unamused: ... mmm.. if I want to, I am more flirtatious than you :unamused:

 

@dotonly yes.. why not put a DP?  btw what drama are you watching now? :relaxed:

I like trees and flowers 

And since those are not a face so u have to satisfied with my DPs looks like. 

 

The hilarious Eulachacha Waikekeke...

 

Btw...what is DP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, dotonly said:

I like trees and flowers 

And since those are not a face so u have to satisfied with my DPs looks like. 

 

The hilarious Eulachacha Waikekeke...

 

Btw...what is DP?

 

Great choice ! Sejabini also want to watch ya??

This couple v funny

Hahaha...u mention DP n at the end u ask what is DP?? Hahaaaa...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dotonly said:

I like trees and flowers 

And since those are not a face so u have to satisfied with my DPs looks like. 

 

The hilarious Eulachacha Waikekeke...

 

Btw...what is DP?

 

DP is displayed picture :relaxed: my friend at office suggested me to watch Eulacaca waikiki too!! :mrgreen: I will try next week in holidays ^_*

 

2 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

 

Great choice ! Sejabini also want to watch ya??

Hahaha...u mention DP n at the end u ask what is DP?? Hahaaaa...

 

yup I want to watch eulachaca waikiki too (^,^)v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Ops.. i thot DP = digital profile?

For u sejabini

Hahaaa very funny drama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@supergal99 I googled it. display picture lols :joy: okey okey I will watch that drama. most of because there was a very cute baby.. like me :rolleyes: lols :joy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
7 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

@supergal99 I googled it. display picture lols :joy: okey okey I will watch that drama. most of because there was a very cute baby.. like me :rolleyes: lols :joy:

 

Ooiyoo... me wanna go get a pail... n .. n... 

Hahaaa. 

U mean u r like the BB Sol ??u can pose like this??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...