Quantcast
Sejabin

favorite drama/movie scene

@Super Gal99 , thanks for tagging, I watch it from that time in the event ,  :mrgreen: it’s so creepy funny &  eye opener the same time  :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Super Gal99 Thank you for the tag chingu :kiss_wink:

I have watched that web drama...and the scene you picked is my favorite too :joy:. There were so many innuendos in that drama....I couldn´t stop laughing :lol:.

I will later update about my favorite scenes from other dramas.  

Here are some of my favorite scenes:

1. Mask

2. Reply 1988

Spoiler

3. My father is strange

4. Flower Boy Ramen Shop

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

One of my favorite :heart:

• Love 3

@Sejabin ahh the Mask... i love this too Joo Ji Hoon is perfect for his role. Soo Ae too :heart: Good Morning!

• Love 3

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin ahh the Mask... i love this too Joo Ji Hoon is perfect for his role. Soo Ae too :heart: Good Morning!

Morning :blush:

I love Soo Ae too. She is a good actress.. too bad can’t watch her often. And I like her fashion style in this drama too :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Morning :blush:

I love Soo Ae too. She is a good actress.. too bad can’t watch her often. And I like her fashion style in this drama too :wub:

I love their bts dance too.

And ya her fashion there is so beautiful & high class... I think we have similar taste chingu in fashion!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
On 4/6/2019 at 9:12 AM, Lawyerh said:

I love their bts dance too.

And ya her fashion there is so beautiful & high class... I think we have similar taste chingu in fashion!

Yes I think we are. We like jessica jung fashion style too. I love simple color. My favorite dress of soo ae in the mask is when they had lunch near the swim pool. Open shoulder dress. She wore it to show that diamond necklace on her neck. I think it was broken white. Btw why incess can’t be like this? Hahahahaha .. it’s very rare to watch elegant fashion in kdramaland. Usually they will be very creative. 

@Ameera Ali loves Jun Ji Hyun style as Cheon song Yi in my love from the star. Wkwkwkwwkwk.. she likes those furry coats of Cheon Song Yi. Her favorite actress is that kind of model type. Long skinny legs with boots, red lipstick with furr coat. WKWKWKWKWKWK :wub:

Edited by triplem
Removed quoted video
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

@Sejabin Im sold off to the drama, the moment i saw her in RED! She also have a knack of looking expensive, without even trying hard. 

Im also not fans of too creative looking fashion :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hello lovelies..... crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

Just surfed through Soompi hangout & had a thought to share my most fav K-drama scene so far!!! Yessss, this is from my No.1 fav K-actor & I am so in love with him!! :wub: Wish I could be there besides him.... :(

I personally don't think that you should kiss to confess your love!!!!! A passionate hug is all enough to express your love for her/him!! :wub: I never knew that a hug would be this passionate when you are in love!!! This must be the most amazing feeling a girl can ever have!! :love: I want to feel it!!!!! How about you, my dear @triplem @Lawyerh @Heidi Seow @nohamahamoud2002 @averia & @phoenix24 friends????!!

43034921_2069547346690134_19807608773594

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Pcam4-edo

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

I personally don't think that you should kiss to confess your love!!!!! A passionate hug is all enough to express your love for her/him!! :wub: I never knew that a hug would be this passionate when you are in love!!!

I quite agree chingu :) a hug is enough, it expresses real love more. especially with sad song and tears

Kang Ji Hwan as usual :D

but there is different kind of love in the next video, Doran and her dad. It is so touching

minute 12:00 I cried buckets of tears in that scene :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@gm4queen my favourite scene is actually a hug as well :wub: 

And this scene conveyed Rooda feeling's the best, more than she's willing to admit it. Since she always been in denial about it. 

gaUNhaH.gif

Thanks for give me love calling :heart: I re-watched this for probably like... 100x lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello lovelies..... crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

Just surfed through Soompi hangout & had a thought to share my most fav K-drama scene so far!!! Yessss, this is from my No.1 fav K-actor & I am so in love with him!! :wub: Wish I could be there besides him.... :(

I personally don't think that you should kiss to confess your love!!!!! A passionate hug is all enough to express your love for her/him!! :wub: I never knew that a hug would be this passionate when you are in love!!! This must be the most amazing feeling a girl can ever have!! :love: I want to feel it!!!!! How about you, my dear @triplem @Lawyerh @Heidi Seow @nohamahamoud2002 @averia & @phoenix24 friends????!!

Yea, there are many scenes I think that are more powerful then a passionate kiss to show love.  Sometime just way you look at each other or touch says it all.  Like in this video 1:48 and beyond.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Im waiting for another drama that will stole my heart again like this....

• Like 1