:unsure:itz been raining here... makes me think of this kdrama

One of my fav fantasy genre + good meaningful plot:wub:

KBS "Go back couple"

** crossing paths... but we pretend not knowing each other...**

**  watching fireflies can be super romantic...**

** if u could see your mum again...**

:cold_sweat:

:glasses: (back to daydream)

@Sejabin That scene from Goblin "Your boyfriend is here" is also one of my favourite scenes!

This is such a heartbreaking scene but one of my favourites because it was done so well:

Oh and I also loved this scene from My Lover From Another Star (sorry, couldn't find a clearer video of it):

• Like 2

Awwwww @mouse007 That hotpot scene though......:bawling: 

I enjoyed that show very much and there are many favourite scenes, can't be counted with one hand. But somehow the most heartbreaking scene had to be our most favourite as well. Sighhhh

This is another one...

• Like 2

@kokodus awww I love that scene! It was so good we couldn't even tell if he was really drunk or if it was all makeup. I'm telling you, favourite DMS ever!

• Like 2

@kokodus yes! so many great scenes from MG :wub:

It's been a long time since I watched Goblin but it's one of my faves and this thread is reminding me of all the scenes from that one and making me want to watch it again

Ugh and this one from Moonlight Drawn By Clouds made me cry buckets!!

• Like 2

@mouse007 ohh i lurrrrved goblin!!! Gong Yoo Oppa....!!!!! Haha. I wonder when he is planning to return to dramaland and grace our screens. Sighhh. 

Another epic scene from a drama that made me cry a river....

• Like 3

@kokodus we really do have the same tastes!!! LOL I adore Gong Yoo and super loved Goblin. I was obsessed with it when it was airing! LOL

Is this from Reply 1988? I've never seen it but have heard good things. 

• Like 3

Yes it is from reply 1988!!!!! It is a masterpiece of a drama. I'm sure you will like it!!!! Watch it!!! I actually went back and watched some scenes from it because someone in Twitter compared Dyshen couple to Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri!!! Haha. My hearteu....!!!

This epic dance....

• Like 3

All this time i thought kokodus and mouse007 are busy hanging out only on cdrama threads...kekeke.

@dotonly It is true that I hang out in the Cdrama forums mostly these days, but trust me I do watch Korean dramas. Maybe not as much as I used to, but if I come across a nice one with my Oppas, I will definitely watch it. I just feel that kdramas have become very predictable, I honestly find most of them boring. Recently I finished 30 but 17, only because I binge watched the whole thing, if I had followed it every week I probably would have dropped it in two weeks. It was not like this before. I used to live watch 3 to 4 kdramas at a time, but now I find it hard to even follow one. So I wait for dramas to finish now before starting so that I can binge watch and hence why I'm not able to participate in the drama threads. C dramas are easy to follow because they release eps almost everyday, so the wait between the eps is not long and Cdrama threads are not crowded and doesn't move faster than the light of speed like the kdrama threads. LOL. 

Yoon jae, you bastard!!!!! You know how to break my heart!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@dotonly I've actually mostly watched K dramas with the occasional C drama. But I've come to realize that there are actually a lot of good C dramas out there so I'm widening my horizons and I've been watching a lot of C dramas lately. Thanks to @kokodus for giving me such great recommendations so I've been enjoying them a lot. 

Speaking of Reply 1988, I will definitely add it to my watch list.

One of my fave scenes from Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms:

• Like 3

omo don’t get me started :joy:

You got me to start, so here it goes!

Kill Me Heal Me

i straight on watch this clips for weeks every single day! 

Spoiler

it’s a fantasy obsession thing.

The Guest

I ‘Guest’ that I am the only one who like the protagonist to turn bad:lol: in here I get my fantasy accomplished!

Spoiler

it’s another fantasy obsession thing

TBH, I used to watch HK dramas as like a mainstream thing, but it’s only until recently that move to Kdramas. 

• Like 3