Quantcast
Sejabin

favorite drama/movie scene

this is one of my all time favorite scene lols :joy: specially when Cheon Song Yi said, "sorry.. " HUA HA HA HA HA :heart:

and of course this singing scene hua ha ha ha ha ha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

It is honestly difficult for me to regard one scene from one drama as my favourite, when I have watched about more than 100 dramas from all languages. LOL. But the scene is really one of my MOST favourite scene in all of dramaland....

I'll come back to post many more scenes...don't worry. Lol. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dotonly said:

@Sejabini I thought you were about to make a funny chat thread as what @supergal99 was suggested? Or already?

I can't find any title for that threat yet :blush: xixixixixi.. later if I found the right 'title' xixixix :mrgreen:

• Like 1

oh this is one of my favorite from Cheese in the Trap kdrama :love: I just love Kim Go Eun.. her drunk acting is so :thumbsup: she is so attractive in front of the camera. if I was a boy I will fall for her :heart:

• Like 2

Ah.... You Who Came From The Stars and Descendants Of The Sun. Two of my alltime favorite K-Dramas :D

This must be one of my favorite scenes. Though I have many.

I'll just post this one too, as I find it so incredibly endearing:

That fantastic smile after "I love you" just makes me smile each time I see it. It also made me love the song right after it. I still have it in my active playlist!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

:blush: Eulachacha Waikiki

My fav scenes - those that hv BB Sol :

dAiyC5Y.jpg

eZrQgDk.jpg

Btw can i post PG rated fav scenes??? *dum dum dum*

:glasses: *wink* @kokodus

:wacko:Cdrama Here to Heart

Coz of the swimming pool:tongue:

2vroRee.jpg

Spoiler

5mfJrFK.jpg

Kokodus guo lai!!

(To the CEO's bed)

Drama: Here to Heart (again)

@supergal99 ohh you know i never left that place. Hahahaha. He is adorable in that scene jumping on to the bed....gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

Ok this is from my all time fav drama and of course I love this scene way too much....who doesn't?? LOL. I wish I can get a man who looks at me like the way he looks at her. Sighh

https://youtu.be/LJ30NyR9FyA

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@supergal99 ohh you know i never left that place. Hahahaha. He is adorable in that scene jumping on to the bed....gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

Ok this is from my all time fav drama and of course I love this scene way too much....who doesn't?? LOL. I wish I can get a man who looks at me like the way he looks at her. Sighh

https://youtu.be/LJ30NyR9FyA

Gosh... u juz like all kinds of bed scenes la u...hahaaa:glasses:

Spoiler

(Better not insert anymore bedscene hahahaa)

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

@supergal99 why why why why why not??? Pssst. 

This is such a cute scene but I can't help but tear up whenever I watch this.....:bawling:

this is also one of the best scene.....i really want to see them ended up together sigh.......

• Like 3

17 hours ago, kokodus said:

@supergal99 why why why why why not??? Pssst. 

Ooiyooo... ok ok ... u super mafan..heeee:grimace:

(Mafan = troublesome)

Spoiler

wBumxwP.jpg

Ahh.. jumping onto bed ...scene..hahhaaa

Although I have lots of fave scenes in dramas I love...these are the ones I can think of atm B)

Necktie scenes are a must :lol:

1.tying the necktie- Taehee and JaEun in Ojakgyo Family/Brothers.These two are awkwardly cute on here haha :lol: How JooWon and Uee are glancing at each other..luv it.

Ctto

2.taking the tie off/5 minute scene  in the case of BongHee and JiWook.Such an intense scene,how BH was being careful here, not wanting to get caught.There was tension and lots of feels in this scene alone(amongst many others of course)..and gah that Wookie gaze (I'm so dead :wub: ) Add up the ost from Cheeze that came along.And can I just commend NJH on how she was able to withstand that JCW gaze hehe *winks winks*

Ctto

And insert this cute drunk scene...the drinking buddies,then came their boss being grumpy :lol:  And BongHee's wink and heart got me..she was so cuteeeeee ❤ (JiWooks life has indeed become a war,lol)

Ctto

I'll try to think of my other faves from other dramas hehe.

• Like 4