플레이어

Network: OCN

Episodes: 14

Release Date: September 29th, 2018 - November 11th, 2018

Runtime: Sat. & Sun. @ 22:20 KST

Director: Ko Jae Hyun 

Writer: Shin Jae Hyung

Synopsis

A crime proceeds redemption team consists of a smart swindler, a fighter, a hacker and a driver. The crime proceeds redemption team attempts to take back property hidden away by criminals. Kang Ha-Ri and Cha A-Ryeong are members of the crime proceeds redemption team. Cha A-Ryeong was abandoned by her parents when she was little and she is skilled at driving.

Cast

Song Seung-Heon - Kang Ha-Ri

f131811342239008000(0).png

Krystal - Cha A-Ryeong

f131811342819172000(0).png

Lee Si-Un - Im Byung-Min

f131811342969088000(0).png

Tae Won-Seock - Do Jin-Woong

f131811343133356000(0).png

Min Joon-Hyun - Sim Dal-Soo

Kim Hyung-Mook - Na Won-Hak

Ahn Se-Ho - Investigator Maeng

source: asianwiki

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I see  Song Seung Heon I click.  He was excellent in Black, got good reviews for it. I hope this drama is as well received too. But I would have clicked on this anyway.evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@sava2sava Hello, I will be joining ya here in September.

@Sehun KingThanks for the heads up on the airing date

@0ly40 Thanks for creating this thread:wub:

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, dotonly said:

Anyone knows the genre of this drama?

Sorry for the bad English.

Sounds like a crime/action drama. Typical for OCN.

On 6/14/2018 at 1:28 PM, Jillia said:

Sounds like a crime/action drama. Typical for OCN.

Thank you. So OCN mostly focus on crime/action drama.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming drama 2018] Player, 플레이어 - Krystal & Song Seung Heon - Premiers in second half 2018
  • 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Song Heony said:

Ah no lol. I just read some people doesn't like it. They are saying Song Seung Heon is too old for Krystal. 

Again, another age gap thingy. But he is a fine ahjussi. There's nothing wrong with ahjussi. And the pair looks okay to me.

11 minutes ago, Song Heony said:

It seems Korean public doesn't like it. Some staff said it's bc most oppas are in the military. That's why older oppas are making comebacks. But it does happens in real so...

I dont against noona-dongsaeng...wait, I'll just call it ahjumma-young man relationship just to be fair, (I didnt mean to offended anyone) sorry.

So, are they going to replace him or her?

OCN drama series “The Player” to air from September 29, 2018

Player_Korean_Drama-a00.jpg

OCN drama series “The Player,” starring Song Seung-Heon and Krystal (‘f(x)‘), is now scheduled to first air September 29, 2018 in South Korea. The drama series will takeover OCN’s Saturday and Sunday 10:20 PM time slot after “Voice 2” and will consist of 14 episodes. Story for the drama series will follow a team consisting of a swindler (Song Seung-Heon), driver (Krystal), hacker (Lee Si-Un) and fighter (Tae Won-Seock) as they go after stolen property hidden away by criminals.

Credits to: asianwiki.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming drama 2018] Player, 플레이어 - Krystal & Song Seung Heon - Premiers on September 29th

Archived