Genre: Romance

Episodes: 

Director: 

Broadcast Period: 10/8/2019

Cast:

Xu Wei Zhou

Qiao Xin

Synopsis:

When Ding Xiao Rou was 17, she was cursed by a stranger, due to a misunderstanding, to never be able to find true love - and thereafter, her romantic relationships failed one after another... until she meets Chi Xin... ~ Based on novel of the same title by Wei Xiao Bao

Cr mydramalist

My Girlfriend  我不能恋爱的女朋友 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

My Girlfriend  我不能恋爱的女朋友 Viki Episodes

My Girlfriend Weibo

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there someone who can help me with a link so I can read this book...I really liked the summary and want to read the book. I tried google searching the name in Chinese but only pages that pop up are about the drama.

• 1 year later...
On 6/3/2018 at 3:50 AM, dito said:

Is there someone who can help me with a link so I can read this book...I really liked the summary and want to read the book. I tried google searching the name in Chinese but only pages that pop up are about the drama.

If you can read Chinese, here is it https://www.hongyeshuzhai.com/shuzhai/37532/ 

I am so looking forward to this series! :wub:

5 hours ago, shinchan1020x said:

If you can read Chinese, here is it https://www.hongyeshuzhai.com/shuzhai/37532/ 

I am so looking forward to this series! :wub:

OMG! Thank you so much.

You're awesome. I gave up looking for it after searching for weeks.

I was excited to watch this too but more or less prepared myself for watching a butchered screen version of the authors work. Coz Cdramas always ruin adapted works by adding stuff and making the drama a dragfest.

• 2 weeks later...

What is taking them so long to release this? :(

Throwback :wub: so sweet :wub:

Talk:

ZZ: Thank you! This one, let me make an official announcement. This one is the girlfriend who I can’t be in love with (Chinese name of My Girlfriend). Ding Xiaorou in our new drama, My Girlfriend.

QX: Hello everyone, I’m DXR, QX. First, happy birthday, ZZ.

ZZ: Thank you. Ms. Qiao said that she wanted to sing at concerts when we were filming together, that she wanted to be a singer.

QX: Nah, because ZZ was holding another concert earlier, and I told him that I envied him so much, cuz he had such a big crowd listening to him singing. So he said that I should come to have some fun next time. I thought he was just saying it to be nice. I didn’t expect that he would keep his words and actually do it.

ZZ: These are all my family here.

QX: So many Baizhous (ZZ's fandom name).

ZZ: Really happy to have Ms. Qiao here. She happens to have time today. So she’s here, such an honor for me. Really appreciate it.

QX: I was so afraid that you would take it back.

ZZ: I would never do that. And best luck to My Girlfriend! Please remember to watch it!

QX: Let me leave the stage to you guys.

ZZ: You are leaving now?

QX: Yes. This is a date between you guys. Bye.

ZZ: Let’s give it up for Ms. Qiaoxin. Thank you for being here as my guest today. Let’s watch her leave the stage. 

45 minutes ago, Green Oasis Zhou said:

You guys! I just have finished to read the novel of My gf, the story is really hilarious, sweet and a little bit sad but enough dramatic, i hope drama turn out great also!! 
i wonder if i can send any spoiler here ?? ^^

Where did you read the novel??? Is it English?

I think you can, just put the spoiler tag.

23 minutes ago, shinchan1020x said:

Where did you read the novel??? Is it English?

I think you can, just put the spoiler tag.

yeah i am asking some bz to help me to trans it into English :DI think I will summarize from the opening chapter, until chapter 4, and will translate chapter 5 because in this chap the heroine will meet the male lead.

22 hours ago, Green Oasis Zhou said:

yeah i am asking some bz to help me to trans it into English :DI think I will summarize from the opening chapter, until chapter 4, and will translate chapter 5 because in this chap the heroine will meet the male lead.

Cool ! Looking forward to read it :D

DkPHxb1U8AAEBv-?format=jpg

HEY GUYS!! I want to give you guys some summaries of the story but right now i have a full opening chapter of My gf novel.
In this chapter, the author shows us the reason why the female lead cant fall in love with someone.
After you have read it, pls give me some comment, i will send you guys some summaries of other chapters in the next comment ^^!! :D:D

This chapter -trans by a Xwz's fan-Thu Anh Ta.

The openning chapter
It was very hot and dry for several days in Beijing, the shopping area was noisy.
At the door of the fitting room, Salesperson of the store let a pair of sticking man and women go in first, then use an elastic string separating them with a long line of customers lined up behind them. “There’s enough people inside fitting room, wait patiently, please!” The salesperson announces. 

Everyone looked at shadow of a couple and then they turned left, disappearing in sight. Go into fitting room, one of male’s hands ambrace women and start to kiss her lips, the other hand locks the door, then women puts down her new clothes, right after that puts her hands on the man’s neck and kisses him back passionately. 

At the same time, the pregnant women comes to the door of fitting room, she is stopped immediately by the salesperson “line up, please!”, when salesperson didn’t finish sentence, the pregnant women pulled elastic string out and entered, in this situation feel the danger, the pregnant women walked quickly, wide dress also moved in the air, although she didn’t say but in her eyes showed same indignation as a burning torch.

The pregnant women suddenly stopped, she looked at a series of long fitting rooms, she took out her phone and pressed the keys, the bell rang. 

Inside the fitting room, the confused man quickly got hand out women who was only wearing a lingerie, the man looked at his phone, he swallowed and lowered his voice: “my wife”. The women scorned and sighed at him, rechecking her lingerie and leaning against the wall, her face without expression like nothing was going on. 

The man said “don’t speak” but that time he dropped downed his phone, then the pregnant women- his wife picked it up and she determined the target, she came and stopped in front of the room to start breaking the door: “ come out here”.

Listen to the voice of wife, the man with the gray face, a women who was also afraid, both hiding inside didn’t come out. “Wretch, you dare to secretly dating another women while I’m pregnant” the pregnant women suddenly loudly, both sides opened the door and curiously looked up. She broke the door. “Dumb things, dare to do but dare not accept, come out here”.

The women was angry and wanted to go outside but the man hugged and held her again. 

The more angry the pregnant women becomes the stronger her beats on the chest, if only one person came out, immediately tear into small pieces. The other lady shouted “oh my god, bleed”, the pregnant women tried to consider the bottom and saw blood flowing from inside of the dress, but she still shouted loudly at the door “both don’t come out, right?”.

Blood flows down every drop on the floor like a mysterious flower.

The pregnant women gave her finger to the sky, loudly speaking “the women in the fitting room will be cursed all her life without happiness, the one who loves the same woman will break up”. As soon as she finished saying, the sound of thunder on the outside appeared, right that time was a flash of lightning, the people were so scared. 

The women in the fitting room slapped the man and ran out room, the man ran out, too.

And at the same time, the young girl with short curled hair came out, the young girl didn’t understand what was happening, the pregnant women knew she had cursed the wrong person, wanted to apologize to the young girl but she fainted.

2 hours ago, Green Oasis Zhou said:

HEY GUYS!! I want to give you guys some summaries of the story but right now i have a full opening chapter of My gf novel.
In this chapter, the author shows us the reason why the female lead cant fall in love with someone.
After you have read it, pls give me some comment, i will send you guys some summaries of other chapters in the next comment ^^!! :D:D

This chapter -trans by a Xwz's fan-Thu Anh Ta.

Reveal hidden contents

The openning chapter
It was very hot and dry for several days in Beijing, the shopping area was noisy.
At the door of the fitting room, Salesperson of the store let a pair of sticking man and women go in first, then use an elastic string separating them with a long line of customers lined up behind them. “There’s enough people inside fitting room, wait patiently, please!” The salesperson announces. 

Everyone looked at shadow of a couple and then they turned left, disappearing in sight. Go into fitting room, one of male’s hands ambrace women and start to kiss her lips, the other hand locks the door, then women puts down her new clothes, right after that puts her hands on the man’s neck and kisses him back passionately. 

At the same time, the pregnant women comes to the door of fitting room, she is stopped immediately by the salesperson “line up, please!”, when salesperson didn’t finish sentence, the pregnant women pulled elastic string out and entered, in this situation feel the danger, the pregnant women walked quickly, wide dress also moved in the air, although she didn’t say but in her eyes showed same indignation as a burning torch.

The pregnant women suddenly stopped, she looked at a series of long fitting rooms, she took out her phone and pressed the keys, the bell rang. 

Inside the fitting room, the confused man quickly got hand out women who was only wearing a lingerie, the man looked at his phone, he swallowed and lowered his voice: “my wife”. The women scorned and sighed at him, rechecking her lingerie and leaning against the wall, her face without expression like nothing was going on. 

The man said “don’t speak” but that time he dropped downed his phone, then the pregnant women- his wife picked it up and she determined the target, she came and stopped in front of the room to start breaking the door: “ come out here”.

Listen to the voice of wife, the man with the gray face, a women who was also afraid, both hiding inside didn’t come out. “Wretch, you dare to secretly dating another women while I’m pregnant” the pregnant women suddenly loudly, both sides opened the door and curiously looked up. She broke the door. “Dumb things, dare to do but dare not accept, come out here”.

The women was angry and wanted to go outside but the man hugged and held her again. 

The more angry the pregnant women becomes the stronger her beats on the chest, if only one person came out, immediately tear into small pieces. The other lady shouted “oh my god, bleed”, the pregnant women tried to consider the bottom and saw blood flowing from inside of the dress, but she still shouted loudly at the door “both don’t come out, right?”.

Blood flows down every drop on the floor like a mysterious flower.

The pregnant women gave her finger to the sky, loudly speaking “the women in the fitting room will be cursed all her life without happiness, the one who loves the same woman will break up”. As soon as she finished saying, the sound of thunder on the outside appeared, right that time was a flash of lightning, the people were so scared. 

The women in the fitting room slapped the man and ran out room, the man ran out, too.

And at the same time, the young girl with short curled hair came out, the young girl didn’t understand what was happening, the pregnant women knew she had cursed the wrong person, wanted to apologize to the young girl but she fainted.

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you very much !

I don't understand, so the pregnant women went to the wrong fitting room? It wasn't her husband in that room, but young dxr, right ?!

I have summary of chap 1 already, check it out!! :D
In this chapter, the author tells us about Chi Xin (male lead) and his enemy (Tong Liang).
From chapter 1->5 ,only introduce the background of the characters, the male and female characters have not met, after chapter 5, the story will be more interesting.

Summary Chap 1:
Chixin has been an outdoor events MC for 6 years. His dream is to be a newscaster, sitting indoor at a television station and hosting a news program.

Tong Liang was one of Chixin's juniors-who was introduced to have internship at station by Chixin. They both went through many ups and downs together, but after that, Tong Liang was promoted to be the official newsletter. Despite a bit of pity, Chixin still sincerely gave his congratulation on Tong Liang.

After Tong Liang was promoted to that position, he turned his back and changed his attitude towards Chixin. He was even trying to prevent Chixin from developing his career, do not want Chixin to get up to new position as high as him. 

One scene, while the Tong Liang was recording his program, Chixin stood outside observing through the glass window. He pretended to be the official MC by taking after what Tong Liang doing insides : reading the news, mimic the scripts. On the same day, the chairman of the television station requested Chixin to hold camera for Tong Liang streaming on the internet and he couldnt refuse. 

As for Ding Xiaoru, she was watching Tong Liang's livestream when the driving teacher asked her to return to reality. Ding Xiaoru wants to learn to drive in spite of her sleeping disorder. She might suddenly loses consciousness and sleeps within 10 minutes without knowing anything.
She doesnt have aptitude to learn to drive. That day she had tried her best but still repeated the same mistakes. After that, lacking of reasons, she drove out of training yard then crashed into another car on the road, fell down unconsious.
[/spoiler]

Archived