Episodes: 40

Director: 

Broadcast Period: 10/21/2019

Cast:

Mao Xiao Tong

Jiang Chao

Wang Jing Yan

Synopsis:

A story revolving around a medical student who gets into an accident and receives mechanical enhancements implanted by his own father. It follows a man who is half-human and half-robot and his encounters when it comes to romance, family, and friendship. 

Because of an accidental meeting, journalism intern Jiang Meng Yan falls in love at first sight with Lin Mo Bai and begins a one-sided pursuit to win his heart. While on a medical trip to Bingchuan, Li Mo Bai gets into a serious accident. His scientist father Lin Si Tan reconstructs a portion of Li Mo Bai's body to be governed by artificial intelligence. Meng Yan and Mo Bai's meeting start a love story with many ups and downs.
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Weibo Link

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Robot Boyfriend 我的机器人男友
  • 3 weeks later...

This Drama is surprisingly good. I thought it was just a RomCom with a SciFi vibe what is totally my cup of tea but it is more. Characters aren't bland and all side characters have their own story as well. Especially the father is interesting who has to accept that his "Frankenstein" is more human than he ever imagined and starts to become his old son. Hopefully the action from the trailer will be a very late part of the story. I'm sure FL will be hurt very much finding out the ML wasn't what she imagined but he will love her nonetheless. He already started to improve his own programm and she is the one piece he conceals from his fathers eyes as private.

The 2nd ML is too good to be true. Who doesn't want him getting the FL has no heart. Of cource the FL is for our ML but he is so honest and nice that I can't help to root for him also. At the moment I see no other love interest for him.
The first love of the ML is cool. She is nice and I can understand why he fell for her. She doesn't love him back but still can't let him go. I hope she will mature and and learn to love herself.

*sigh* This Drama is clearly overlooked in this forum.

Here a cute BTS: http://t.cn/AiBu3kHv

Anyone watching and can help me. My Chinese is pretty limited. Why did MB break up with MY? Because the original MB was in love with his childhood friend? He surely likes MY but can't understand yet and original MB surely planned to get more aquainted to MY before his accident since he gave her the invitation card.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Robot Boyfriend 我的机器人男友

Archived