Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

On 29 November 2018 at 8:00 AM, MidnightRain said:

He was directly and indirectly involved in the deaths of four people, and he felt zero remorse for what he has done to them. That accident he got into -- while it was like you say, karma for his deceit, but he also chose to put his life on the line in order to retaliate against Woo-Sang.  

I acknowledge that Moo-Young has had a tremendously traumatic childhood, and that his upbringing is a direct reason of why he's become so unfeeling. But at the same time, I don't think that absolves him of what he has done, and he has done some very cruel things to innocent people. 

I Know, but The problem With me I guess is that, I'm looking at MY With JK eyes that blinded biasness. I can't even imagine him being a killer. That's why I was hoping They Wouldnt turn him into one:sweatingbullets:but alas he finally killed someone With his own bare hands Only because he felt IT was necessary to protect JK. I Know he indirectly Made SA died but it was Woosung anger that finally killed her in the end, I'm not even justifying what he did was right, but I doubt he had any intention for anyone of them to die that night. 

Like I Said I've always looked at MY With JK's eyes.:joy:always hoping that he will be able To live a normal and warm life one day despite of his wayward way of living in The past. Thats why i find it Apt when he said in The end, when he met Jin kang he finally breath again, because living life without purpose must have been suffocating and bleak.

On 29 November 2018 at 9:32 AM, Auntie Mame said:

And, this is what makes it memorable. 

The acting is even more superb than in the original.:)

However I must agree With this, this was one memorable drama and one that I Will remember always. Although They died in The end, IT was still a bittersweet ending, one that give your heart a sense of relief that they died together and Will spent their lives in whatever universe after this forever.

On 29 November 2018 at 8:13 AM, alivingparadox24 said:

I don’t know if you are familiar with the San Junipero segment of Black Mirror series

I'm not familiar to this, Will Google for a better understanding hehe.

Like everyone else I'm having a hard time To move on from TSHLYE that i had To imagine Them Playing video games in an alternate universe @teachermokMay we can have a Cf of Them Of video games or soemthing!

I've been seeing The snippets of boyfriend and i find The coupling so awkward onscreen. How To move on from mookang couple:sweat_smile:

On 29 November 2018 at 8:00 AM, MidnightRain said:

I agree with you that jdramas tend to be depressing to watch, they're so realistic with the dark sides of human nature that it's very hard to sit through. Life is hard enough these days, rainbows and unicorns are a better escape option. It'd be nice to have Seo In-Guk and Jung So-Min work together again, their chemistry was sizzling~ :lol:

Frankly one of the way I got through some Japanese melos are watching the ones where there are idols that I've known of from in it, that way after something depressing I'll be like haaaa just saw him in last week variety what a dork that I'd stop thinking of whatever depressing ending the dramas had to offer haha but that definitely put a limit To the drama That i watched, but  I think that's my best option. :lol: 

But then again I seldom watch dramas anymore,  I'm an ahjumma and I don't have that much free time as I did during my younger years, but TSHLYE caught my attention because it's a remake from a takuya san drama and I'm fond of Inguk and somin that I got to check out how they play this drama out, I REGRET NOTHING!all those feelings of anticipating and worry and seeing how IT all fall into place has been a roller coaster ride that left me With so many emotions. 

MOOKANG is DEFINITELY THE BEST couple for me this year hands down:wub: and if TVN have an award years later in The future i hope They wont leave out this couple.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, leoni said:

why there's no episode Wed and Thurs?

Because the drama is over.

tumblr_nsj67lVNPy1tu6tfso2_250.gif

• Sad 2
  • LOL 9

Hi, everyone!

Last night was pretty bad for me, 'coz I kept on remembering that exactly a week ago I was streaming TSHLYE and now there's nothing to stream anymore :(

For those of you struggling mightily with moving on (like me; though, i refuse to move on just yet), I recommend Thirty, but Seventeen which wrapped up a few weeks before TSHLYE premiered. It's such a light-hearted series where everyone's nice! But, what I like about it best is that there's so much wisdom and heart underneath all the fluff. It made a Yang Se-jong and Shin Hye-sun fan out of me (Ahn Hyo-seop was super cute as Chan, too)! Their chemistry was super adorable :wub: Not nearly as intense as our MooKang's chemistry was, but theirs was so overflowing with innocence and awkwardness that it would surely make you guys smile! Not bad after the tragedy that was TSHLYE, right?

I've been doing nothing but check for updates re SIG and JSM during my free time. I hate how there's almost nothing out there that could feed my obsession. Sad sauce.

Edited by teachermok
typos
  • Like 2
  • Sad 5

Greetings to everyone on this forum. I have come out of lurking because this drama has given me more than my fair share of anxiety attacks as well as shots of giddy happiness from epic, tender OTP moments. Also, I wish to express my sincere thanks to all who have actively shared links and pictures and participated in the discussions.

Please does anyone know the title of the background music in the following scenes? I can't find it in the OST and I'm desperate to know its title and origins. Do let me know. Thank you very kamsa.  

Edited by nelnul
Typo
  • Like 7

Guest phi3nk
58 minutes ago, nelnul said:

Greetings to everyone on this forum. I have come out of lurking because this drama has given me more than my fair share of anxiety attacks as well as a shot of giddy happiness from epic OTP moments. Also, I wish to express my sincere thanks to all who have actively shared links and pictures and participated in the discussions.

Please does anyone know the title of the background music in the following scenes? I can't find it in the OST and I'm desperate to know its title and origins. Do let me know. Thank you very kamsa.  

--- sorry cut your post----

Do you mean this background music?

start at 1.37

1 hour ago, nelnul said:

Im sorry to cut your post.

I'm looking for it too , but it probably hasn’t  been realized yet. It's one of my favorite BGM in sad scenes.

• Like 8

I made an awful, awful mistake today- I listened to the whole OST, musical score included (which I loved to bits, too)- and now I'm a total crying, wailing wreck! Anyone care to join me in this solo cryfest? :bawling:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

@phi3nk Many thanks for your reply! But I was referring to the background music with piano and strings (from 00:01 to 01:38 of 

)  

@primavera123 Many thanks for your reply! 

When I hear that background music with the OTP (staring intently at each other) onscreen, my heart will palpitate and I will be unconsciously holding my breath. This BGM is daebak and contributes so much to the mood of the scene. That's why I am utterly disappointed that it's not in the OST. Can a kind soul / expert do some tinkering and extract just the music?  Or teach me how (teach me senpai, please)?

Edited by nelnul
typo
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, primavera123 said:

YAY! FINALLY! Someone who compiled SIG/KMY's sexy "okay"s!!! Thanks for this @primavera123! :wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 8

Hello, fellow TSHLYE fans! Posting this as a gentle reminder that we should try and be very careful of what we post here and in the MooKang thread. Sadly, though, there are some people who find offense even when there is none to be found. But still, a little care in what we post could avoid possible skirmishes with other shippers/ fandoms.

In my quest to stumble upon any update on our beloved SIG and JSM, I tried to go through other related threads, and by chance I came upon a post by a user in a closely related thread who also happened to post in this thread.

I’m so sorry, but I felt slighted by some of her claims, and I felt the need to sort of defend us TSHLYE/ MooKang fans:

Spoiler

(a) She claims that we don’t have anything substantial to post, and I quote, “[I don't even bother to check that thread.] I know they have no substance to put rather than comparing all the way with her real boyfriend.

I assume that she is referring to the MooKang thread, but this claim also applies to us here, because we compare SIG and JSM’s chemistry with their former onscreen partners, which I think is natural for fans of any actor and any drama. Isn’t it too harsh to say that we have no substance? One of the things I truly enjoyed in this thread (including the new MooKang thread) is how our discourses have always been intellectually stimulating. I wonder where she got the idea that we have no substance. Also, I don’t find anything in the MK thread that compares their chemistry with JSM’s real-life bf.

(b) She claims, and again I quote, “These shippers are just a fan of romance drama, especially with intimate bed scenes and kissing scenes like the one in TSHLYE. Most of them are drawn to the drama because of that scenes, the praises they gave for the chemistry surpassed anyone JSM paired with before highly can be due to that scenes.”

I’m sorry, but I find this so insulting. We all know that our love for TSHLYE goes beyond intimate scenes. Our posts and discourses are testaments to this. We loved the drama in its entirety- acting, cinematography, soundtrack, and writing- and to reduce our love and admiration for TSHLYE to just skinship is a glaring insult.

There are a few more statements which bothered me, but I’ll just end with these two claims.

I hope other shippers would just let us fangirl (and fanboy?) over MY and JK in peace. I’m sure all of us here know where to draw the line between dramaworld and real life- that inasmuch as we ship Kim Moo-young and Yoo Jin-kang in the TSHLYE universe, we respect that Jung So-min the real life person is in a real life relationship with someone else.

I’m so sorry for the long post. I was just really irked by that post and needed to vent. Sending love, light, and positive vibes to everyone!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@Teachermok, I understand you are upset. It can be very frustrating dealing with people who feel this way. Just do yourself a favor and don't bother with them. Ignore them.  Haters are going to hate and we can't do anything about it. We know better. Everyone on this forum who is shipping Mookang and shipping "reel-life" SIG/JSM know its all in good fun. We are indulging in fantasy while respecting the real relationships of the actors. Just continue to send positive vibes their way and if people continue hating let them hate. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, kdramaaddict212 said:

@Teachermok, I understand you are upset. It can be very frustrating dealing with people who feel this way. Just do yourself a favor and don't bother with them. Ignore them.  Haters are going to hate and we can't do anything about it. We know better. Everyone on this forum who is shipping Mookang and shipping "reel-life" SIG/JSM know its all in good fun. We are indulging in fantasy while respecting the real relationships of the actors. Just continue to send positive vibes their way and if people continue hating let them hate. 

Thanks for understanding, @kdramaaddict212. Tbh, I found the issue petty, because I know that we are all well aware of fact that MooKang belongs to a fantasy world, separate and different from the actors playing them. I also know that haters gonna hate, and that there's no amount of reasoning that could enlighten stubborn fans. I was just annoyed by that user's claim that we have no substance. It was an insult that was totally uncalled for and downright done in bad taste.

I hope that my rant was the last I'll post about this issue. I'll try my best to steer clear from threads and/or forums related to those kinds of fans and just enjoy living in my fantasy TSHLYE world.

I honestly wish JSM and SIG all the best in both their personal and professional lives, 'coz that's what real, well-meaning fans should do, right?

Anyway, happy weekend to everyone here! :wub:

P.S.

Thanks for the update, @miyukiakira1988! Seems like our JSM is quite busy post-TSHLYE! She has a radio show, she'll be a presenter in two awards ceremony, and now quite possibly this! You go girl!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@teachermok Thank you very much for expressing your sentiments regarding this matter and very much grateful for disclaiming offensive allegations against MooKang shippers. We'll be very careful from now on so as to avoid any causes of misapprehensions for very obvious reasons.

I am deeply saddened and hurt by how some people still misunderstand our intentions to ship our MooKang couple. As stated very clearly on the thread's disclaimer (posted on the introductory page if you want to see the whole thing), JSM-SIG thread was created to 'show our appreciation for one of Kdramaland's best couples- MooKang!'. Our posts meant no harm to other ships and MooKang shippers know very well how to distinguish "reel" from "real".

37 minutes ago, teachermok said:

I honestly wish JSM and SIG all the best in both their personal and professional lives, 'coz that's what real, well-meaning fans should do, right?

Likewise! :blush:

Sending hugs to all of you! <3 

12 hours ago, teachermok said:

YAY! FINALLY! Someone who compiled SIG/KMY's sexy "okay"s!!! Thanks for this @primavera123! :wub:

Good gracious, I'd really love to retweet that video but I just deleted my twitter account a month ago. Wahhhhhhh

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@teachermok

wow, I'm surprised by some of the things those people mentioned. Its also funny how some assumed that we are shipping moo kang because of their bed scene, when some of us have already said that their favourite scenes are sometimes just a gaze or a stare or just some hand holding.

This remind me how in The past we Would put a disclaimer at The end of our post for fun because some people were somehow offended by the  things we discussed in a thread. Our disclaimer got longer and longer because people cant seem to grasp that we Already aknowledged our delusional opinions are based on the relationship that is going on "in" the drama and this place is for us to discuss and relived those moments and emotions when we were watching it.  Not everyone can move on right after they finished watching a drama, some dramas have a lingering effect just like TSHLYE. We just want to keep on talking until finally we find a new drama that can stop us feeling this emotions. Some scenes that we might have missed and some thoughts which were left unsaid, we want to express ourselves here.

I don't think we are doing anything wrong, we are not bashing other ships nor any dramas, we have our own opinions and so do they. So lets just learn to respect each other. we are Only asking for opinions on which dramas to move on to after TSHLYE and there's nothing wrong With that right? 

I think its a good thing that The moderators reminds us not to mention things that might offend other ships because sometimes fingers writes faster than the sense.

Btw I'm glad that Somin is Already out and about working again and She's going To be in a sageuk! I cant Wait to watch, ive never seen her in one. I love how she Plays different characters for Each of her dramas and doesnt remain stagnant With just a particular role, hopefully this Will mean more offers for her after this.

I hope seo inguk Will start With New projects soon, such amazing talent. I find it interesting how it seems that seo in guk is using a different kind of voice as mooyoung and that left me in awe. How he potrayed Each of his characters With a different expression. Will look foward to Both of their individual projects! *fighting*

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

When you're trying to move on but the universe is hell bent against it....:tears::tears::tears:

I honestly officially experiencing POST-SHLYE drama slump. I can't seem to enjoy any other drama. They all feel bland compared to the fire and emotional overload SHLYE's was...

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, princeminminn said:

When you're trying to move on but the universe is hell bent against it....:tears::tears::tears:

I honestly officially experiencing POST-SHLYE drama slump. I can't seem to enjoy any other drama. They all feel bland compared to the fire and emotional overload SHLYE's was...

WOW THANK YOU FOR POSTING! I wish bpwinces will make more of these. His/her fanmade videos are really wonderful. My week feels so empty without our MooKang :( 

PS: DANG. THAT LATEST FANVID BY bpwinces WAS REALLY INTENSE AND NOSTALGIC INDEED (THAT SWEET PAIN DANG IT) !!! Just when you thought you're getting over TSHLYE, bpwinces' videos will always be right there to come back and get ya. RICHARD SIMMONS IT!!!

58 minutes ago, teachermok said:

I just noticed that JG also touched MY's cheek though very briefly. I found that gesture touching- he's not only mourning JK's passing, he is mourning for them both.

Wow, I'm glad you noticed that part and...

Resulta ng larawan para sa i can't deal with this pain meme gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 1