Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

12 minutes ago, camichi said:

I just had this anecdote; 

I was watching the episode  2 of  this Drama : CLEAN WITH  PASSION FOR NOW then the lead girl was walking on the street and there is a Building back her With a big screen in it's top then, the images of the screen took my attention because it were The Samile has left your eyes images in Min 44.02

https://kdramahood.com/nt/clean-with-passion-for-now-ep-2/

Waaaa you are such a pro.

Even if we try we can’t find peace watching another drama because TSHLYE keeps hunting us. lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

33 minutes ago, jujuls said:

Waaaa you are such a pro.

Even if we try we can’t find peace watching another drama because TSHLYE keeps hunting us. lol

Because is a commedy. My heart aches too much yet  and i need to laugh. :sweatingbullets: I suffer With Anxiety and it was not good for me.Even i loved it, It made me so sad . So I need something funny and simple to watch. :D

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jujuls said:

I was watching the episode  2 of  this Drama : CLEAN WITH  PASSION FOR NOW then the lead girl was walking on the street and there is a Building back her With a big screen in it's top then, the images of the screen took my attention because it were The Samile has left your eyes images in Min 44.02

OMG @camichi! I just saw this one, too, and am now laughing too hard! This is pure gold! I actually forwarded to that scene! :lol:

True, true @jujuls! TSHLYE just won't leave us at peace! It even shows up in other dramas as a constant reminder that we should not forget! :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Aaaah, it's the first week w/o TSHLYE, JK & MY's "deaths" are sinking in and feel little more real for me now :( Haha.

Found this lucky fan (extra?) who was able to watch the filming way back when they did the scene of JK riding her bike around the neighborhood and unconsciously arriving at the police station, bumping into Cho-rong:

I'm constantly scouring around the web for any updates or interviews about TSHLYE so I'm in both withdrawal and denial mood now *sigh* Still don't feel like watching anything new as of now....

@teachermok Did you glean any new information off of watching the press conference? I'll probably understand 5% of what they're saying so wondering if it's worth a watch!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, camichi said:

I think we are suffering from mookangnism haha everything Will remind us of TSHLYE ATM hehe. I want To watch this because i love yoojung, whats your @camichi take on The drama? I saw a scene of her and Song jaerim and They look good together, I think My heart might break for him already since he is not The main lead:sweatingbullets:

@hoyund

"Aaaah, it's the first week w/o TSHLYE, JK & MY's "deaths" are sinking in and feel little more real for me now :( Haha."

ahhh but They are Alive in My heart and forever will be, I've Already Made up My mind that that final scene is them meeting again after"dying". 

Now They are spending time Playing video games at Home snuggling and giggling and No more in pain:wub:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, namidajanai said:

I think we are suffering from mookangnism haha everything Will remind us of TSHLYE ATM hehe. I want To watch this because i love yoojung, whats your @camichi take on The drama? I saw a scene of her and Song jaerim and They look good together, I think My heart might break for him already since he is not The main lead:sweatingbullets:

@hoyund

"Aaaah, it's the first week w/o TSHLYE, JK & MY's "deaths" are sinking in and feel little more real for me now :( Haha."

ahhh but They are Alive in My heart and forever will be, I've Already Made up My mind that that final scene is them meeting again after"dying". 

Now They are spending time Playing video games at Home snuggling and giggling and No more in pain:wub:

I only was looking for something...I have to say i don't know the actors, i think i saw the actress before in a Drama but i am not sure. I can't say that it will be the Drama of the year but is nice to watch.  I tink when in ep. 1 that kid cleaning her nose and then.....she throw the mocus to him ....it took me.  yellow-onion-head-emoticon-45.gif?1301920893

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, namidajanai said:

But, I thought he already got a fair share of karma for his deceit, like getting into the accident, getting stab by his gf's brother, remembering his painful past and thinking that his gf was his sister, I thought that was already too much for someone to suffer from for being a manipulating jerk. He wasn't empathic but how can you blame him when he was practically a lost boy who had no idea who he was, who his parents are and not having a normal childhood like many others.

Oh well maybe I'm a sucker for a healing drama that I was hoping they might take this route with this version. Not make mooyoung a killer So that I can indulge in more moo kang moments which would just be for my own satisfaction.

I mean I went on a hiatus from watching jdramas for many years because I was so sad and heartbroken by a certain drama ending that I make a vow to never watch a Japanese drama again( I did start again after a few years but my heart is more prepared for the storm with maturity) and then I found a haven in Korean dramas where everything was rainbows and unicorn haha even their melo was not as depressing as the Japanese ones, so I was hoping that TSHLYE would follow the normal route but then again it would not have made this drama any different than any other dramas. maybe I can have a healing drama with seo in guk and jung somin in another drama instead , someday, next year would be good too:D

I feel horrible about Moo-Young's past as well, and I am in no way trying to make little of what he has suffered, but he did more than be manipulative. He was directly and indirectly involved in the deaths of four people, and he felt zero remorse for what he has done to them. That accident he got into -- while it was like you say, karma for his deceit, but he also chose to put his life on the line in order to retaliate against Woo-Sang.  

I acknowledge that Moo-Young has had a tremendously traumatic childhood, and that his upbringing is a direct reason of why he's become so unfeeling. But at the same time, I don't think that absolves him of what he has done, and he has done some very cruel things to innocent people. 

I agree with you that jdramas tend to be depressing to watch, they're so realistic with the dark sides of human nature that it's very hard to sit through. Life is hard enough these days, rainbows and unicorns are a better escape option. It'd be nice to have Seo In-Guk and Jung So-Min work together again, their chemistry was sizzling~ :lol:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, namidajanai said:

I love how you included ‘playing video games’ as a part of their usual activities in the afterlife.

I don’t know if you are familiar with the San Junipero segment of Black Mirror series

Spoiler

But I can totally see Mooyoung and Jinkang enjoying and spending the rest of their lives (in their 30 year old bodies) in their version of San Junipero.

“Ooooh heaven is a place on earth”

This is actually a good universe crossover for a fanfiction heeheehee but I just wouldn’t recommend them spending the remainder of their 'consciousness' in San Junipero for a very long time

Update: I've been replaying Moonlight all day coz I just couldn't get it out of my head. The longer I listen to it, the more it gets harder for me to let go of MY and JK :( their love was sad yet beautiful

Edited by alivingparadox24
  • Like 9

@hoyund I'm also constantly searching for something related to TSHLYE. Although I know that the drama ended, I still can't get over it.

Watching another drama will take some time for me.

And now that I know the rating of the drama that replaced TSHLYE, just made me feel even more sad. How I wish that TSHLYE had been a huge success in Korea. The chances for SIG and JSM winning awards would be much higher.

TVN has Drama Awards like KBS, SBS and MBC?

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

TVN has Drama Awards like KBS, SBS and MBC?

They only held an awards night on tvN's 10th year anniversary last 2016. I'm not quite sure if they're going to do it again next year.

Seo In Guk won the best kiss award with Jung Eun Ji in Reply 1997 (I voted for Bogum and Hyeri tho hahahaha). I hope he wins another best kiss award/best couple award but with Jung So Min this time around! I just wanna see them on stage together. 

• Like 9

I watched the original telecast of the J-version of this drama, and have never forgotten it.

As with the original, the K-version can be perfectly described in one word ... Memorable.

It's not a drama that asks for our sympathy, forgiveness or even understanding.  Nor does the drama give sympathy, forgiveness or understanding to the characters or events.  The drama just present things for what it is.  And, this is what makes it memorable. 

The acting is even more superb than in the original.:)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, primavera123 said:

I really hope director’s cut blu Ray can be made, it’s the only way to have more scenes of our couple. Anyone know how much it costs in euro or dollar? 

It's cost 253,000 won or approx 224.29 USD.

The pre order periode is extended until December,16. 

I wish they'll reach at least the minimum quantity. Desperate to see those behind the scenes and the actors commentaries. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, hoyund said:

@teachermok Did you glean any new information off of watching the press conference? I'll probably understand 5% of what they're saying so wondering if it's worth a watch!

Hi, @hoyund! Nah. I didn't understand anything- zilch, zero, nada! I just watched for the sake of seeing them again :((( Huhu sorry I ain't helpful!

11 hours ago, namidajanai said:

I like the "playing video games at home" part! That makes is sound more real--- omo im setting myself up for disappointment again!

so yeah, today marks the first week since the finale. do you remember those days when we would complain about how anxious we were before an episode? i just realized that i prefer feeling anxious because of an upcoming episode than this feeling of emptiness (longing even) because there's nothing to look forward to anymore. I DEMAND ANOTHER ROUND OF SIG AND JSM!!! Some of you are saying it might take two years (that's the soonest), but, but... HOW THE HELL WILL I LAST 2 YEARS WITHOUT A FRESH DOSE OF OUR MOOKANG COUPLE HUHUHUHU :bawling:

I wonder who this lucky fan is? I hate her already having SIG's chin on her hair grrrrrr HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

22 minutes ago, phi3nk said:

It's cost 253,000 won or approx 224.29 USD.

The pre order periode is extended until December,16. 

I wish they'll reach at least the minimum quantity. Desperate to see those behind the scenes and the actors commentaries. 

yes I hope it too!!  minimum quantity now is 1000. the drama has many international fans , so if the minimum quantity isn't reached it will be for the price 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000927626

Another interview with Kwon Soo Hyun (Cho Rong). He says that all the young actors got on really well (Him, In Guk, So Min, Eun Soo and Sang Woo). It sounds like it must have been a really nice working environment since most of them didn't have many or any scenes together. He said he's especially close with Seo In Guk since they're both musicians, and that In Guk threw him a surprise birthday party while filming.

Hopefully there will be interviews from So Min and In Guk soon too. JSM will be hosting a daily radio show from December 3rd, so hopefully she will discuss the drama and some kind soul will translate!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dobbying said:

He said he's especially close with Seo In Guk since they're both musicians, and that In Guk threw him a surprise birthday party while filming.

Who cares about JinKang when you have Chorong? Lol!

i really hope the director’s cut will eventually reach its target to be released. I just want to know whose idea the bed scene was. Heh.

@teachermok Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye had a reunion movie a year after Sweet 18 but that was like circa 2005.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, camichi said:

Omg I'm watching that drama too!How did I not notice it?¿°¿°?? Lol! :bawling: my MooKang :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@dobbying Thanks for the link to the interview! Good grief though, so many articles on Cho-rong, people might come to think he's the main star of the show! Haha. It's good for the actor though and he did appear to be quite close with In-guk behind the scenes, but...really?? No news of SIG & JSM? Really? I'm about to start flipping tables.:angry:

A part of me thinks that there really wasn't alot of promotion and marketing while the drama was airing from both tvN and the individual actors (on their on social medias, in magazines, newspapers, etc.) because the production team probably wanted to keep alot of things under wraps so no secrets or hints would be leaked...which makes sense from their stand point, but also backfired in a way because they did it too well to where they couldn't drum up enough interest for the show. 

But now that the drama is finished, I was hoping for at least one magazine photoshoot between SIG & JSM as consolation, but goshdarnit, apparently that's too much to even ask for.

And then I got even more despondent after seeing that the special director's cut edition will need a minimum of 1000 pre-orders before being produced. That's both a hefty number and a hefty price tag to ask for *sigh* 

13 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

I don’t know if you are familiar with the San Junipero segment of Black Mirror series

Reveal hidden contents

But I can totally see Mooyoung and Jinkang enjoying and spending the rest of their lives (in their 30 year old bodies) in their version of San Junipero.

“Ooooh heaven is a place on earth”

This is actually a good universe crossover for a fanfiction heeheehee but I just wouldn’t recommend them spending the remainder of their 'consciousness' in San Junipero for a very long time

I loved that episode of Black Mirror and so glad you brought it up! San Junipero was such a fascinating watch and so creatively penned. 

I think I'll go back and rewatch Chief Kim because Nam Goong-min's crazy antics in it are about the only thing that can cure me from my current sadness/frustration over TSHLYE.....

• Like 6