Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

5 hours ago, namidajanai said:

I hope so too! It would be lovely to see Mookang couple again. I don't ship inguk and somin in real life, but I seriously love moo kang couple they really made this couple into their own:wub:https://instagram.com/p/Bp7Fd4OFvvX/

this just make my heart flutters when they look at each other with loving and content eyes and and moo young shyly snuzzle towards her. Their chemistry is lit:heart:

Yes, I agree that their chemistry is LIT! This may sound crazy, but I think because of their remarkable chemistry together, at times it is hard for me to separate JSM/SIG from JK/MY though I know both are not the same. I love the last scene of the two on the bench as well for all the lovely things that you mentioned - the way they look at each other with loving eyes and smiles. MY's snuggle into JK was perfect. One more thing I love about them is how they clasp their hands and always interlace their fingers. You can sense so much of their love/affection for each other by just those simple gestures. Love the MooKang couple!

• Like 8

@phi3nk THANK YOU for the sharing the link to the last BTS clip! I've been rewatching it on repeat since it's the last we'll ever see of the MooKang couple :(  Was it just me or did JSM seem like she was trying to hold back tears in the last interview w/ SIG? She seemed to  let SIG do most of the talking and was definitely alot more monotone and flat than usual. We miss your character and the show as much as you do, JSM!

Some newest goodies I found online, starting with new pics from tvn:

Also, Jellyfish Entertainment, JSM's agency, created kind of a 'Goodbye JinKang' Naver page. No substantial information on it, but just some JK pics from her journey through the drama: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17169311&memberNo=25606334

• Like 6

On 11/24/2018 at 12:21 AM, teachermok said:

True. JK and almost all of the other characters were more logical, therefore more human than their Japanese counterparts. And yes, sad to say, had they spilled the beans on JK when they ought to have, then we would have ended at episode 7 or 8 lol

Her portrayal was utterly convincing to the point that I'm still hating on her when I saw her photos in the wrap up party LOL

I don't understand those commenters, too.

I agree with you on all points raised: JK was so conflicted (I don't even know how she was able to muster all the willpower to keep on walking away from the hotness that is MY); and we saw how determined she was to stay true to SA as a friend despite her burgeoning feelings for MY. I don't think it is in any way a tarnish on SA memory.

Maybe these people are just too hung up on the fact that JK got into a relationship with her best friend's ex-bf and whom everyone thought to be a sociopath.

May I also add that I saw some comments on YouTube and another forum saying that TSHLYE made Moo-young into a hopeless romantic. I dunno why some people have issues with how MY is so much more human than Ryo was (tho Kimura Takuya was outstanding in that role, too).

Thanks for your thoughts on the Jin Kang critics. And I don't see Moo Young as a hopeless romantic either. He's definitely a realist.

On 11/24/2018 at 12:52 AM, hoyund said:

I feel like those who made the above comments questioning JK's pursuance of a relationship with MY never fully watched each episode from beginning to end, because if so, it is of no doubt that JK definitely tried to resist contacting, let alone fall in love, with MY after Seung-ah's death. When MY disappeared after the car crash, I felt like JK constantly went to check on his house because she was sincerely concerned for his well-being and wanted to know if he was alive. (Heck, I would feel the same way if my neighbor went missing. I just want to know that he/she is okay) It was MY who kissed her first and I don't think JK was expecting that, but after he made that surprise move on her, I think it sparked something in her. But even then, she told MY to his face they shouldn't see each other again.

From JK's perspective, I've always felt like her interest in MY started with feelings of pity and concern for him as a human, hence why she wanted so badly to see him to choose the right path in life, and then eventually those feelings transcended into a much deeper understanding and love of MY. 

Another reason why those comments aggravate me is because I never even considered JK & SA to be best buddies. Are we forgetting that after SA's mom slapped JK, SA never once apologized to JK? After that incident, she merely used JK as resource for getting in contact with MY. Yeah, they're still friends, but no way were they BFFs. Frankly, if I were in JK's shoes, after the slap I would've de-friended SA completely, lol.

And for those who say MY is a hopeless romantic, are we watching the same show?? Like @teachermok said, he's alot more humanized than Ryo, but MY most definitely did not turn into a sappy, mushy romantic after getting together with JK. If anything, he still carried his flippant attitude around and aside from that one time where he chased after JK, I kind of wished he was more actively showing his care and love for JK. (But then again, if he did that, it would be very out of character for MY so in a way, I'm glad the drama didn't show that and made his character consistent)

I frankly did not like Ryo's character and felt no attachment towards him whatsoever so MooYoung, hands down, is a much better written character in my books.

If anyone loved the musical score of the show as much as I did, listen to the full OST album here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqBvVArN5oA

Thanks for your thoughts about the Jin Kang critics.  You bring up another good point in that Jin Kang did resist Moo Young even after Seung Ah's death, before finally giving in to her feelings. It wasn't an instant thing where she just forgot about SA once she died. And you have a good point about the nature of the JK and SA friendship. Were they really even that close? Seung Ah seemed to always be the "taker", with Jin Kang the "giver".  

On 11/24/2018 at 1:00 AM, teachermok said:

HAHA spot on! Even MY could tell how crappy SA was treating JK!

Me, too! But I appreciate how MY shows his love for JK in his own way- like the nuzzling (darn i cant get over the nuzzling),  the wide and genuine smiles- MY just lights up when JK is around!

Okay so I've been doing nothing but lying around all day and rewatching scenes, allow me to post random thoughts such as these every now and then. Bear with me as I haven't completely accepted the fact that it's already over!

1. JK caught MY’s interest from the get go, no? All the way from episode 1, MY was already intrigued by JK. Before and during the exhibit launch he showed signs that he’s interested in her (I liked the part when JK switched beers with JG). In episode 2 during CR and JK’s blind date, MY stared intently at JK for several seconds. Also in ep2, when MY saw a photo of SA and JK in the former’s studio, I’m quite certain it was JK he was looking at.

2. JK’s faith in MY was unwavering until the very end. Even when it was pretty evident that it was really MY who killed JSR, JK refused to believe it until she heard it directly from MY. And this is something I find comfort in. Imagine knowing and experiencing a love so unconditional and unrelenting as JK’s love for MY- it truly is salvation in the truest sense of the word. MY is still superbly blessed to have known such a love in his short and tragic life. At least JK had JG; MY only had JK, but her love was more than enough to make him “breathe”- to make him human once more. So beautiful!

3. I said this before, but little MY/ KSH feeding little JK peanuts? That has got to be the most adorable scene in the whole series! And little MY/ KSH’s smile after he put a peanut in her mouth? That’s the smile of a little boy who knows what loving and caring for another person is! Good job kiddos!

4. What do you guys think of JG's feelings for Tak? Does it breech romantic waters or is she in the friendzone?

5. Whatever happened to Kang the Cat?

1) Yes, MY was definitely intrigued by JK from the very beginning. You could see his reaction when they were talking by the car when Jin Kang asked about which beers they would be serving. When JK asked detailed questions about the different types showing her detailed knowledge of the brand, he perked up a bit. And then asked if she was the owner of the car- and was disappointed when she said she was not. Then he went out of his way to give her the special type of beer she had asked about, which she then gave to her brother, and MY was intrigued again since her reaction was not what he expected.

4) I think Jin Gook does like Tak in a romantic way, but he's buried his feelings to the point where he doesn't realize that he likes her.  I think he felt like he didn't deserve to be in a romantic relationship with anyone and totally focused on Jin Kang for all those years. So Tak is in the friendzone. I think Tak would have to be very blunt and open with jin Gook about her feelings for him in order to for JG to change. 

16 hours ago, teachermok said:

Thanks so much, @hoyund, much appreciated! :wub:you know what, I recently had a bad experience on Dramabeans. I left a comment and when I checked on the notifs a few hours later some members sort of ganged up on me and one other beanie coz they weren't too happy with our comments haha. Soompi is a much safer haven :)

Btw, I wonder where we could watch that! Thanks so much for the info! And, yes, I LOVE LOVE LOVE JSM's message and thoughts on her character! I especially loved these lines, "
So I have not even thought about starting to clean up my mind about 100 million. I am really happy and delighted to know and learn about Jin-Kang, Moo-young and Jin Gook Oppa deeply for 4 months. I believe Jin-Kang and Moo-young will continue to write their own beautiful stories in a painless world. So I believe "Hundred million stars from the sky" will last forever. I sincerely thank all those who love and supported the drama." 

Beautiful words! I could feel her appreciation for all of us fans. I'm touched! I hope SIG releases a message of sorts, too! :wub:

Guys, what are you watching/ planning to watch? I'm quite hesistant about Memories of Alhambra. I love Hyun Bin, but not really a fan of Park Shin Hye. I need something to wean me off TSHLYE- not entirely, just enough to make me act like a normal human being again haha

I'm thinking about giving Memories of the Alhambra a try. I like Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye and the writer is the same person who wrote Nine Times travels and Queen In Hyun's Man, so I think the plot will be interesting.  Right now I'm rewatching  rom com Bride of the Century because I need something light and cute after TSHLYE.  Bride of the Century is just pure fluff and silly and the 2 leads are too cute! My all time favorite rom com is Marriage, Not Dating and I might watch that again after I finish Bride of the Century. 

3 hours ago, ChewyChocolate said:

Chapter 18:  He's Not That Kind of Person is out.

Check it out here.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1371103/a-hundred-million-stars-falling-from-the-sky-mystery-romance-thriller

I enjoyed this chapter as well, and I''l look forward to your take on the final episode. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

Yes, I agree that their chemistry is LIT! This may sound crazy, but I think because of their remarkable chemistry together, at times it is hard for me to separate JSM/SIG from JK/MY though I know both are not the same.

It's hard for me to separate them into their TSHLYE and real life selves, too. One of my biggest disappointments is not being able to root for them in real life :bawling:

Thanks for the goodies, @phi3nk (where did you get your profile pic?), @hoyund, and @miyukiakira1988! Much love to you guys! :wub:

Just got home from an 8-hour long lecture- and guess what I'll be doing now hahahaha I'm so obsessed. It's not healthy anymore!

P.S.

I just realized I'm not yet ready to watch the latest videos especially the BTS! I'm so not ready yet! :bawling:

• Like 8

As much as I want them to choose quickly their next project, I’m not ready to see them with other leads and build a brand new chemistry even though I don’t think it can top easily the one we witnessed in TSHLYE. 

This was my first drama with SIG, I’ve only seen a few clips of his previous works but to me he had the best chemistry with JSM. What do you think?

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, jujuls said:

As much as I want them to choose quickly their next project, I’m not ready to see them with other leads and build a brand new chemistry even though I don’t think it can top easily the one we witnessed in TSHLYE. 

This was my first drama with SIG, I’ve only seen a few clips of his previous works but to me he had the best chemistry with JSM. What do you think?

I think I've watched all his series except for the sageuk, and I am saying this as objectively as I can- he is such a talented actor that he is able to have excellent chemistry with most, if not all his leads. Someone commented on Dramabeans that he could have chemistry with a wall LOL. But for me, the dramas which stood out in terms of chemistry is Reply 1997 with Jung Eunji and of course TSHLYE with JSM- but between the two I must say that his chemistry with JSM far exceeds that with JEJ. If TSHLYE is your first SIG drama then I highly encourage you to watch Reply 1997. I've been in love with him since that series.

I share the same sentiment. I am not yet ready to see them with other leads. I'm not even ready to see JSM with her bf LJ! Good thing he's still on active military duty haha

Edited by teachermok
added recommendation
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3

True. I won't be able to see them with other people for a while:tired:. And yes, this is my favorite among his dramas when it comes to his chemistry with JSM. There is something about it that feels natural and real. 

• Like 8

Last BTS :bawling:

Congratulations for an AMAZING work to the cast and crew :heart:

This show (especially MY and JK) will always hold a special place in my heart...

Hopeful to see SIG and JSM in a more cheerful drama in the future :)

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

Yes, I agree that their chemistry is LIT! This may sound crazy, but I think because of their remarkable chemistry together, at times it is hard for me to separate JSM/SIG from JK/MY though I know both are not the same. I love the last scene of the two on the bench as well for all the lovely things that you mentioned - the way they look at each other with loving eyes and smiles. MY's snuggle into JK was perfect. One more thing I love about them is how they clasp their hands and always interlace their fingers. You can sense so much of their love/affection for each other by just those simple gestures. Love the MooKang couple!

I love those hand clasping moments and I love all The cuddles and hugs and kisses all of IT were so sweet and beautiful, even their bed scene was poignant and meaningful not even lustful. The way They stare and Share their gaze With Each other has left My heart fluttering With butterflies:wub:

I love this bit from The BTS where somin was showing her frustration to MY, i was hoping She had Done It as JK but alas we are Only Shown this as a BTS heheh

@teachermok yeah sometimes people can be mean and rude when They can hide behind an anonymous display pic and not think of The consequences of their words, wether They can hurt people feelings or not. In real life No one can be that evil Unless They are an ignorant human being without a moral compass. I love reading JB and GF thoughts anyways i seldom read The comments section sometime The negativity people have towards Each other bothers me.

thank you @miyukiakira1988 for The BTS link, i find somin and inguk so awkward With Each other in real life haha like how is this The same couple that has been sparking like fire on The screen. They definitely deserve an award for this drama. 

I wish TVN Didnt deprive us of The costars hugging after shooting ends, usually costars hug right after all of drama is over i Wonder if They hugged haha i just want a final hug from Them To seal The drama for me like They Didnt Die They ended hugging in My imagination:lol:

@princeminminn exactly, how could he do that To her, i thought you love her, and if IT werent for him being so intent To not allow Them being in a relationship MY Would not have thought that She is his sister i bet JG reactions somehow Made him believe that JK is his sister Too.

@Jillia im so Sorry for posting consecutively i was so excited To post again that i Didnt read The rules:cry:

i'm trying to move on to a new drama but now i don't even know which one I want to start, before TSHLYE I really wanted to watch fox bride star and beauty inside but the reviews hasn't been enticing. I may just watch reply 97 again haha I really love eunji and inguk in that drama even after some years and they perform their ost together it makes my heart flutters:wub:

seoinguk and and somin definitely can have chemistry with any of their co stars, they can even have chemistry with a rock and I will ship it haha. 

Hopefully they will get some aknowledgement for their job well done in this drama, I'd hate it if they lose to a drama with higher ratings instead of a stellar performance by the actors instead.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, jujuls said:

For other SIG dramas, I've watched Reply 1997, I Remember You, Shopping King Louis.  He usually has a  nice chemistry with all his co-stars from what I have observed, but I think with JSM in this drama it went to another level. 2nd choice for me would be Jung Eun Ji in Reply 1997. Rumor was SIG had a crush on her during filming, so that may have contributed (if it's true). 

Question: What about JSM best chemistry with her acting partners? I think SIG is the best for me, although she seems to have nice chemistry with all her co-stars as well. What do others think?

As for Dramabeans- It was one of the first fansites I found when I started watching KDramas, and I still think it's one of the best sites for KDramas.  I'm mainly at DB for the recaps and the news sections, not the comments. Usually, I find most of the comments interesting and insightful, but, yeah, lately I've noticed there are some that can be a little dismissive in tone. I think that there are some new people posting at DB and they are very vocal, with a lot of posts, and these handful because they have lots of posts can sometimes change tone of discussion. But this can happen in any forum.  I think I told everyone before that I was at a different forum (not DB) where the discussion for this drama was very negative, and a lot of the posts implied that if you like the drama then you were stupid. To be honest, I think it can be difficult to avoid the negativity for the Asian drama forums in general. Many of the fans are very passionate and so the discussion often gets heated, can come off as mean and rude. I've been to many other forums where discussion can get heated and suddenly turn into personal attacks, so called "fan wars".  I think a lot of the tone for a forum depends on the people posting there and also the moderator. Some moderators are more proactive than others in keeping things civil on a board or forum. This drama has been particularly polarizing for viewers, so I think we see a lot more negative than usual. I'm just glad that this forum has been a positive place for drama discussion. 

And on that note, let me say Thanks! to everyone here for all your great posts, gifs, clips, info, etc. I've really enjoyed  everyone's thoughts, analysis, and discussion throughout the drama. I'll look forward to seeing everyone again for the next drama!

• Like 9

9 hours ago, teachermok said:

It's hard for me to separate them into their TSHLYE and real life selves, too. One of my biggest disappointments is not being able to root for them in real life :bawling:

I feel the same disappointment about not being able to ship them as well!! :bawling::bawling: 

15 hours ago, hoyund said:

Was it just me or did JSM seem like she was trying to hold back tears in the last interview w/ SIG? She seemed to  let SIG do most of the talking and was definitely alot more monotone and flat than usual. We miss your character and the show as much as you do, JSM!

@hoyund Hi there! I agree that it did seem to me that JSM was holding back tears. I believe it was an interview soon after filming the final scenes so it she seemed she was affected by them too. Now I understand why her Instagram post was overflowing with emotions as well. I love how JSM truly got into and became JK. Like us, I love how she adored the characters too. I love how she believes in the forever love story of JK and MY.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 7

It is sad how JG and MY lead to JK entering that house in the

mountain, and being killed.

The only thing they needed , to do was tell her the truth, and talk to her.

And not to as always leave her to realise  whats going on by herself.     

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, jujuls said:

Same here, it's still less than a week since MY & JK's "deaths" so I'm not ready to move on yet and see them with new co-stars, ha.

5 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Question: What about JSM best chemistry with her acting partners? I think SIG is the best for me, although she seems to have nice chemistry with all her co-stars as well. What do others think?

Having seen most of JSM's work, I'd most definitely say she had the best chemistry with SIG, with runner-up being with Lee Joon in Father is Strange. 

Your question prompted me to realize that looking back at JSM's filmography, she hasn't had many top billings as the main actress in alot of dramas and I would say it probably wasn't until the start of this year, after the hit of Father is Strange, that they started casting her as the main lead. I always found this strange because she did rather well way back in "Playful Kiss", but never followed that up with another hit especially since she was pegged as the next Yoon Eun-hye. I find that instead of picking mainstream, typical roles in rom-coms which would've probably led her to quicker fame, she seems rather picky in choosing her roles, which is great for her, but not so much for her fans. Lol. It's like @teachermok said, I find it a bit baffling over PSY's meteoric rise when I've never been able to warm up to her acting or characters, but I think her popularity skyrocketed towards being cast in those mainstream fluff dramas like "Heirs." So in my opinion, it's a huge shame that JSM is so underrated, but again, it goes towards my tradition of always rooting for both underrated dramas and underrated actors, haha. I guess I can't help but root for the underdogs!

@taeunfighting Yes! I think they did that interview quite literally after the very last shoot so that's why JSM looked sad and exhausted. I believe this is her first time as the lead in a melodrama so I can understand why she grew so attached to her character. I just hope she knows that fans as well can't get over MooKang too!

As part of the withdrawal process, I've typed out the dialogue to another one of my favorite scenes of the last episode just because the more I rewatch this drama, the more I'm falling in love with the scriptwriter.

sb9mIcV.jpg

MooYoung's look up at the stars with tears rolling down his face.

JK: Why are you crying? Are you crying because you’re sad or because you’re happy?

MY: Because I’m happy.

JK: About what?

MY: The sky.

JK: The sky?
MY: Yes. It’s so pretty. Why didn’t I realize it before? The world is full of so many pretty things.

JK: Yes. So many.

MooYoung turns to look at JinKang.

MY: A long time ago we were here before.

JK: Is that so?

MY: And I was really nice to you back then.

JK: *smiles* Really?

MY: Yep. If you knew all about it, you ‘d want to be *filial to me.

JK: Filial? I suppose I’ll do that….So, let’s live a long, long time together.

MY turns his head away form her, seemingly as if he knows that will be impossible for them now.

JK wipes away his tears and caresses his cheeks to reassure him: Kim Moo Young…

….and then there’s not a dry eye in the house…

*I think MooYoung chose this word “filial” specifically in jest because it’s usually reserved to describe how younger people should respect and care for their elders. In my opinion, it ties back in with the much earlier scene when they first ate together where he says he’s a year older than her and asks her to call him “oppa” and JK is like ‘heck no, you weirdo!’ Teehee.

• Like 5
  • Sad 6

16 hours ago, Table122000 said:

I'm thinking about giving Memories of the Alhambra a try. I like Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye and the writer is the same person who wrote Nine Times travels and Queen In Hyun's Man, so I think the plot will be interesting.  Right now I'm rewatching  rom com Bride of the Century because I need something light and cute after TSHLYE.  Bride of the Century is just pure fluff and silly and the 2 leads are too cute! My all time favorite rom com is Marriage, Not Dating and I might watch that again after I finish Bride of the Century. 

Hi, @Table122000! All right I'll check Bride of he Century out! Thanks for the recommendation! :)

6 hours ago, Table122000 said:

JSM has best chemistry with SIG, hands down! That's why it is quite disappointing for me that I can't ship them in real life :bawling: Second place goes to Lee Minki in Because this is my First Life! :wub: JSM was super, super adorable in the series, and LMK's deadpan, weirdo acting had me in stitches :lol:

As for Dramabeans- It was one of the first fansites I found when I started watching KDramas, and I still think it's one of the best sites for KDramas.  I'm mainly at DB for the recaps and the news sections, not the comments. Usually, I find most of the comments interesting and insightful, but, yeah, lately I've noticed there are some that can be a little dismissive in tone. I think that there are some new people posting at DB and they are very vocal, with a lot of posts, and these handful because they have lots of posts can sometimes change tone of discussion. But this can happen in any forum.  I think I told everyone before that I was at a different forum (not DB) where the discussion for this drama was very negative, and a lot of the posts implied that if you like the drama then you were stupid. To be honest, I think it can be difficult to avoid the negativity for the Asian drama forums in general. Many of the fans are very passionate and so the discussion often gets heated, can come off as mean and rude. I've been to many other forums where discussion can get heated and suddenly turn into personal attacks, so called "fan wars".  I think a lot of the tone for a forum depends on the people posting there and also the moderator. Some moderators are more proactive than others in keeping things civil on a board or forum. This drama has been particularly polarizing for viewers, so I think we see a lot more negative than usual. I'm just glad that this forum has been a positive place for drama discussion. 

I still think DB is one of the best sites out there, too, that's why I still keep visiting it for the (usual) thought-provoking comments. It's just that lately, some members could come off as rude :( Anyway, what is this forum wherein most of the comments about TSHLYE are negative? :angry:  @Table122000

1 hour ago, hoyund said:

Your question prompted me to realize that looking back at JSM's filmography, she hasn't had many top billings as the main actress in alot of dramas and I would say it probably wasn't until the start of this year, after the hit of Father is Strange, that they started casting her as the main lead. I always found this strange because she did rather well way back in "Playful Kiss", but never followed that up with another hit especially since she was pegged as the next Yoon Eun-hye. I find that instead of picking mainstream, typical roles in rom-coms which would've probably led her to quicker fame, she seems rather picky in choosing her roles, which is great for her, but not so much for her fans. Lol. It's like @teachermok said, I find it a bit baffling over PSY's meteoric rise when I've never been able to warm up to her acting or characters, but I think her popularity skyrocketed towards being cast in those mainstream fluff dramas like "Heirs." So in my opinion, it's a huge shame that JSM is so underrated, but again, it goes towards my tradition of always rooting for both underrated dramas and underrated actors, haha. I guess I can't help but root for the underdogs! 

Hello, @hoyund! I think this pickiness is what makes her similar to SIG. He could be picky, too! I think both of them are criminally underrated. Inasmuch as I like Park Bogum (I think he's a pretty good actor as well, very likable, too), I find it a bit sad that he has far surpassed SIG in terms of star power when just in 2015 he (PBG) was only playing second lead of sorts to SIG's character in I Remember You. I mean PBG is truly charismatic and talented, too, but I wish the same appreciation be bestowed on our dear SIG as well. It doesn't help that he also got embroiled in that military enlistment issue :( I could name less talented actors who are far more popular than SIG, I know popularity is not the end all or be all of it all, I just hope both JSM and SIG start being recognized more for their talents.

1 hour ago, hoyund said:

@taeunfighting Yes! I think they did that interview quite literally after the very last shoot so that's why JSM looked sad and exhausted. I believe this is her first time as the lead in a melodrama so I can understand why she grew so attached to her character. I just hope she knows that fans as well can't get over MooKang too!

I also think she lost weight. I was initially worried that her being so immersed in her role as JK might have taken a toll on her health.

Btw, just to help me move on a little bit from TSHYLE, I decided to watch Red Moon, Blue Sun (aka Children of Nobody) with Kim Sunah and Lee Yikyung. I wanted to watch something lighter, but I was drawn to the premise of the story, plus I like both the leads (happy for LYK to finally bag a lead role). It's as atmospheric as and probably even darker than TSHLYE. It also has a kid's drawing, too! HAHA what am I doing with my life. :grimace: Funny how some fellow fans of TSHLYE on Dramabeans are watching this one, too! I stumbled upon some of them in the comments sectionon DB!

Anyway, off to watch FMVs and BTS videos of our beloved MooKang! 

• Like 8

As for Dramabeans- It was one of the first fansites I found when I started watching KDramas, and I still think it's one of the best sites for KDramas.  I'm mainly at DB for the recaps and the news sections, not the comments. Usually, I find most of the comments interesting and insightful, but, yeah, lately I've noticed there are some that can be a little dismissive in tone. I think that there are some new people posting at DB and they are very vocal, with a lot of posts, and these handful because they have lots of posts can sometimes change tone of discussion. But this can happen in any forum.  I think I told everyone before that I was at a different forum (not DB) where the discussion ome moderators are more proactive than others in keeping things civil on a board or forum. This drama has been particularly polarizing for viewers, so I think we see a lot more negative than usual. I'm just glad that this forum has been a positive place for drama discussion. 

And on that note, let me say Thanks! to everyone here for all your great posts, gifs, clips, info, etc. I've really enjoyed  everyone's thoughts, analysis, and discussion throughout the drama. I'll look forward to seeing everyone again for the next drama!

I think somin has great chemistry with all her costar and frankly I paid more attention to her after BTLIOF I've watched her in most of her dramas but I've never watch playful kiss even though that's the drama that kick off her career, Kim hyun Joong acting has never been to my liking. She has great chemistry with Lee minki even Lee Joon, but I think because the character JK has more depth and filled with emotions that I can't help but see her pairing with SIG as the best at the moment:wub:

also you are right about active moderators, sometimes a thread started to have a war but moderators Will be the one that calm everyone down and Tell Them To Cut it out. Moderators like that are awesome you know The one Who keeps everyone in line and be civilized netizens hehe.

1 hour ago, hoyund said:

I think I must be the only one who thinks they look tired but satisfied here, also don't you guys feel they look awkward? Like they can't seem to hold eye contact with each other, acting as Mookang couple must have been so exhausting emotionally:heart:

https://i.imgur.com/sb9mIcV.jpg

i wish that they would have shown us this as the ending instead of JG crying over their dead body, how they hope to be together forever and not have JK fading in the end.

just reading your @hoyund transcripts of their conversation still teared me up:bawling: I thought instead of filial he Said "you Would pay me back if you Knew what i Did for you" i guess i saw a different subtitle, but still in The end JK protected him in her embrace though he still got Shot in The end, i agree With @teachermok how MY must have felt death when he saw JK dying already There really was No purpose for him living on without her, 

oh God im still tearing up just typing these words about Them dying:bawling:

This scene https://instagram.com/p/Bqjqq9uhM6L/ 

just reminds me of this song,

"I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I’m OK
But that’s not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do:bawling:"

It must hurt not being able say what you wanted to say until its all too late to say it. I cant believe we wont be seeing Them anymore this wednesday and thursday. I Wonder how The actors can leave their emotions behind after this heavy drama, such awesome profesionalism.

• Like 6