Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

26 minutes ago, jujuls said:

I don't know how the promotion stuff works in Korea but usually when a series comes out you would expect to see the actors doing interviews here and there. Is it different in Korea cause they shoot live most of the time?

I would love to see the main leads doing interviews to talk about how they worked together and the experience in general. When I'm watching something that I like so much I want to know everything lol. Hope to see that in the future.

I think I have to watch the press conference. Is there a subbed version on yt? 

The press conference isn't subbed unfortunately but there's a subbed Vlive interview with Seo In Guk, Jung So Min, Park Sung Woong and Seo Eun Soo. You can tell the cast got along really well.

https://www.vlive.tv/video/90675 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The show will be broadcasted in Japan on December 21st. I'm eager to see what the Japanese audiences' reaction to the show will be, especially since you'll have most likely a much younger crop of viewers who might not have seen the original. Crossing my fingers SIG & JSM do some sort of promotion for it later on!

And tvN released more pics!

@teachermok Saw your post on Dramabeans, always very well written! I find that defending or arguing my points over on that site is sometimes equivalent to arguing with a five year old....or a Trump supporter....so I prefer to avoid the negativity and spend my time reliving the good parts of this drama over here instead :D

Glad JSM has a hard time forgetting about her character and the show because that's exactly how we feel right now too! Love how she put it "I believe Jin-Kang and Moo-young will continue to write their own beautiful stories in a painless world." I truly hope so too....

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, hoyund said:

Saw your post on Dramabeans, always very well written! I find that defending or arguing my points over on that site is sometimes equivalent to arguing with a five year old....or a Trump supporter....so I prefer to avoid the negativity and spend my time reliving the good parts of this drama over here instead :D

Thanks so much, @hoyund, much appreciated! :wub:you know what, I recently had a bad experience on Dramabeans. I left a comment and when I checked on the notifs a few hours later some members sort of ganged up on me and one other beanie coz they weren't too happy with our comments haha. Soompi is a much safer haven :)

Btw, I wonder where we could watch that! Thanks so much for the info! And, yes, I LOVE LOVE LOVE JSM's message and thoughts on her character! I especially loved these lines, "
So I have not even thought about starting to clean up my mind about 100 million. I am really happy and delighted to know and learn about Jin-Kang, Moo-young and Jin Gook Oppa deeply for 4 months. I believe Jin-Kang and Moo-young will continue to write their own beautiful stories in a painless world. So I believe "Hundred million stars from the sky" will last forever. I sincerely thank all those who love and supported the drama." 

Beautiful words! I could feel her appreciation for all of us fans. I'm touched! I hope SIG releases a message of sorts, too! :wub:

Guys, what are you watching/ planning to watch? I'm quite hesistant about Memories of Alhambra. I love Hyun Bin, but not really a fan of Park Shin Hye. I need something to wean me off TSHLYE- not entirely, just enough to make me act like a normal human being again haha

• Like 9

Awww even She is not over IT! Even She believes that jin kang and mooyoung have continue on To a painless World. I miss mookang couple!

Edited by namidajanai
I think I qouted an image
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, teachermok said:

Thanks so much, @hoyund, much appreciated! :wub:you know what, I recently had a bad experience on Dramabeans. I left a comment and when I checked on the notifs a few hours later some members sort of ganged up on me and one other beanie coz they weren't too happy with our comments haha. Soompi is a much safer haven :)

Btw, I wonder where we could watch that! Thanks so much for the info! And, yes, I LOVE LOVE LOVE JSM's message and thoughts on her character! I especially loved these lines, "
So I have not even thought about starting to clean up my mind about 100 million. I am really happy and delighted to know and learn about Jin-Kang, Moo-young and Jin Gook Oppa deeply for 4 months. I believe Jin-Kang and Moo-young will continue to write their own beautiful stories in a painless world. So I believe "Hundred million stars from the sky" will last forever. I sincerely thank all those who love and supported the drama." 

Beautiful words! I could feel her appreciation for all of us fans. I'm touched! I hope SIG releases a message of sorts, too! :wub:

Guys, what are you watching/ planning to watch? I'm quite hesistant about Memories of Alhambra. I love Hyun Bin, but not really a fan of Park Shin Hye. I need something to wean me off TSHLYE- not entirely, just enough to make me act like a normal human being again haha

May I know what kind of bad experience you had in DB I posted for the first time ever in the site, I've been going to the site for 8 years but it was my first time commenting there because of B)TSHLYE 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dobbying said:

The press conference isn't subbed unfortunately but there's a subbed Vlive interview with Seo In Guk, Jung So Min, Park Sung Woong and Seo Eun Soo. You can tell the cast got along really well.

https://www.vlive.tv/video/90675 

Thank you very much. It was so fun. They had a great time. I enjoyed it too. :grin:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, teachermok said:

Yes, i want to watch The  Alhambra, because i like Hyun Bin and because i Know Granada City  very well and i would love to see those beautiful places in a Korean Drama, BUT i do no llike PSH too much. I realy liked her before but, she acts always the same and all of her characters are similar and i got taired of her. The last PSH's Drama i watched  was Pinocchio.  So  I am not sure. 

• Like 4

What can I say...

All about "The Smile Left Your Eyes - One Hundred Million Stars From The Sky" is simply perfect. From writer Eriko Kitagawa, who created/wrote a masterpiece to TVN for making a remake that was also another masterpiece. Indeed a MASTERPIECE OF A MASTERPIECE.

The J-D Version & The K-D Version, both are perfect in their own way and I love both of them.

But...

The K-D Version, will always have a special place in my heart. Everything about this remake was a roller coaster of emotions in a beautiful painful journey.

There isn't nothing wrong/bad about this remake. In fact this doesn't even look like a remake. This Version is just perfect in their own way. The story, the actors, the ost's. All.

A TRAGIC HISTORY OF A BEAUTIFUL LOVE.
Life was really so unfair to MY & JK, even since they were kids. But I'm really glad they met and found each other again.

I believe even the death didn't separate them. They were meant for each other.

The OST "STAR" really describes the love they both feel for each other so well. SIG & JSM thank you for writing such a beautiful song.

Melodrama & Drama, are my favorite genres of stories.

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes is now my favorite KDrama of all time.

SIG & JSM, are my favorite couple in a KDrama of all time. I don't think any other couple in KDrama World, will beat their chemistry. Their chemistry was so pure and so natural, that didn't feel like they were acting at all.

I really can't see any other actor/actress doing MY & JK. And I'm really glad they were chosen for this project.

This drama is the BEST DRAMA OF THE YEAR. And deserve all the awards of the year, especially SIG and JSM, you two deserve a Daesang, for your outstanding performance. I always been a fan of these two, since PlayFull Kiss and Replay 1997, but with this drama they have become my favorite Korean Actor and Actress.

I just want to say thank you to all, TVN, the Production Team, the actors, but specially SIG & JSM, our MY & JK, our eternal MooKang Couple.

And one more time Thank You For Breaking My Heart In Hundred Millions Pieces.

I really don't think I'm going to overcome the feelings that this drama has given me. I just really hope from the bottom of my heart that SIG & JSM can make a new drama together. I don't know how long we'll have to wait.

To all of you, thank you for be my companions in this thread too.

My first time trying to do a FMV.

I hope you all like.

• Like 11

11 hours ago, hoyund said:

I feel like those who made the above comments questioning JK's pursuance of a relationship with MY never fully watched each episode from beginning to end, because if so, it is of no doubt that JK definitely tried to resist contacting, let alone fall in love, with MY after Seung-ah's death. When MY disappeared after the car crash, I felt like JK constantly went to check on his house because she was sincerely concerned for his well-being and wanted to know if he was alive. (Heck, I would feel the same way if my neighbor went missing. I just want to know that he/she is okay) It was MY who kissed her first and I don't think JK was expecting that, but after he made that surprise move on her, I think it sparked something in her. But even then, she told MY to his face they shouldn't see each other again.

From JK's perspective, I've always felt like her interest in MY started with feelings of pity and concern for him as a human, hence why she wanted so badly to see him to choose the right path in life, and then eventually those feelings transcended into a much deeper understanding and love of MY. 

Another reason why those comments aggravate me is because I never even considered JK & SA to be best buddies. Are we forgetting that after SA's mom slapped JK, SA never once apologized to JK? After that incident, she merely used JK as resource for getting in contact with MY. Yeah, they're still friends, but no way were they BFFs. Frankly, if I were in JK's shoes, after the slap I would've de-friended SA completely, lol.

And for those who say MY is a hopeless romantic, are we watching the same show?? Like @teachermok said, he's alot more humanized than Ryo, but MY most definitely did not turn into a sappy, mushy romantic after getting together with JK. If anything, he still carried his flippant attitude around and aside from that one time where he chased after JK, I kind of wished he was more actively showing his care and love for JK. (But then again, if he did that, it would be very out of character for MY so in a way, I'm glad the drama didn't show that and made his character consistent)

I frankly did not like Ryo's character and felt no attachment towards him whatsoever so MooYoung, hands down, is a much better written character in my books.

If anyone loved the musical score of the show as much as I did, listen to the full OST album here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqBvVArN5oA

I agree.

There are many people that skip episodes or skip scenes and in the end can't  understand  what is  happening  or why.  There are  those that only watch a Drama but do not think about the charaacters , they only watch but they don't looks for reasons or they don't understand about Dilemmas . There are viewers that don't know how to find diferents perspectives  or how  make an analysis about the characters. 

We know that JK had fallen for MY before she knew her friend was dating him. Even JK didn't know that that guy was exciting her in some way. 

For me MY was a bad guy since the begining not a hero and we know that, MY perturbed the life of every person he met throuht his life. MY was a lovely bad guy, even, i  would have fallen for him too, then why not Jin Kang? . That's why i like this site, because here we not only drops comments, we used to analyzed the plot or the characters of a Drama. 

This will be one of my favorite Dramas and JK and MY will be my favorities characters forr ever. I know i can't watch for a long time again because it hurts a lot.

Love for all of you partners.

• Like 8

On 11/23/2018 at 6:52 AM, alivingparadox24 said:

I’ve seen a lot of comments of knetz and international fans wanting JSM and SIG to act together in another drama (preferably a rom-com with a touch of melo AND A HAPPY ENDING). I just hope the drama gods will heed to our request! Their chemistry is really off the charts - a feat quite rare for most pairings. Some actors were only paired because of their popularity but meh in terms of chemistry. It will be really hard for some pairings to attain JSM and SIG’s level.

Me too. In the Instagram of TVN, in the last posts of the drama, has many comments requested a new drama for them. I'm really happy that many people like our MooKang couple. And yes they chemistry is off the charts. I don't think any other couple in KDrama World, will beat their chemistry.

@teachermok If you want to start a petition this is the site to do https://www.change.org/

But like @hoyund said I also think that it will be almost impossible for the producers/pd's to notice them.

I wrote in a previous post, about a girl that made a post on a Facebook group of SIG,  about we fans doing a project similar to what Moon Lovers fans did. And their project was successful because some actors saw the video and even passed on the SBS news. The SBS News spoke about the drama having been a huge hit with international fans, despite the low rating in Korea.

• Like 8

JG told MY that he was the one who taught JK how to love. That he saved that child who had known nothing of love from her own parents. How fitting that adults it is JK who in turn did that for MY. That JK opened his heart to love, taught how to breathe and at the end JK was why he wanted to live again. She saved him just the way he saved her. They truly were each others home and I think that is why JK kept being drawn to him right from the beginning, even when he annoyed her. Why she was so determined to find the good in him. 

Life dealt them the cruelest hand it could. Right up to the very end.

I still truly think that the adults failed them, several times over. And things might have turned out different if they'd dont been as worried about their own fates. 

I might rewatch the last episode just to take in everything that I might have missed in my pain before.    Meanwhile, I shall go watch some MVs and try and put the hundred million pieces of my bleeding heart back together 

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, princeminminn said:

I might rewatch the last episode just to take in everything that I might have missed in my pain before.    Meanwhile, I shall go watch some MVs and try and put the hundred million pieces of my bleeding heart back together 

Good luck with that.

It won’t be easy.

I think I’m going to start watching all over again and treasure their happy moments.

Talking about some users on dramabeans, I haven’t read the bad comments but they sure deserve other dramas, those were right after 2 episodes they already now how it is going to end, those drama that leaves you in the comfort zone, overly cheesy and romantic.

We were brave enough to keep watching because it was so good and personally I don’t regret it.

• Like 7

@namidajanai Hi there! I couldn't agree more with you. This drama seemed to have really touched JSM. With the finale, I was hoping she would post her thoughts/feelings about the conclusion of the drama and she did! It made me happy to see that she too fell in love with her character JK and MY/JG as well. What a beautiful experience it must have been for her. Also, I feel content that she too in heart believes that JK and MY continues on together in a painless world. With that, I am satisfied.

P.S. I hope the drama and actors/actresses will get recognized in the drama awards!! I would love to see JSM and SIG all dressed up together :)

• Like 11

5 hours ago, teachermok said:

Thankfully a less heart breaking drama!! Clean with passion for now! Need all the fluff I can get after all the heartache and pain haha!

I might give Alhambra a try but the trailer just seemed boring and yea not much of a psh fan either! Also might try encounter but even that from the synopsis sounds boring but I like bogum so shall see how it goes.

I do feel like watching this drama again but just the MooKang scenes! Need someone to cut their scenes and make a video of just their scenes I can't sit through seung ah again lol!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, princeminminn said:

JG told MY that he was the one who taught JK how to love. That he saved that child who had known nothing of love from her own parents. How fitting that adults it is JK who in turn did that for MY. That JK opened his heart to love, taught how to breathe and at the end JK was why he wanted to live again. She saved him just the way he saved her. They truly were each others home and I think that is why JK kept being drawn to him right from the beginning, even when he annoyed her. Why she was so determined to find the good in him. 

Thanks for pointing out this scene between JG & MY, it's one of my many favorite dialogues in the last episode! And yes, it was so fitting that as adults, it was JK who took care of MY right up to the end in a reversal of roles in protecting him from the first bullet and choosing to believe him over the rest of the world.

"They truly were each others' home" is such an apt way to describe their relationship.

For those who have forgotten the scene mentioned above, I typed out the dialogue below. This scene is set right before my other favorite scene (lol) where MY is laying on the ground and dreams JK is right next to him.

RzdsMRY.jpg

JG: You were neglected children…and you took care of Jin Kang then. To Jin Kang, you were her whole world. That’s why Jin Kang stopped talking after you went missing. Even when she came to our house, it took over 3 months. She sat on the floor, looking at the main gate all day long and cried when the sun set. And cried again. When I thought she might’ve placed her heart with us, if she saw a boy around that size, she followed him like crazy.

You did that. You were the one to place love in her heart.

MY: (tears in his eyes) It would be nice if it’s true. Although I can’t believe it.

JG: The burn scar on your right shoulder is the proof of that.

:tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

9 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

@namidajanai Hi there! I couldn't agree more with you. This drama seemed to have really touched JSM. With the finale, I was hoping she would post her thoughts/feelings about the conclusion of the drama and she did! It made me happy to see that she too fell in love with her character JK and MY/JG as well. What a beautiful experience it must have been for her. Also, I feel content that she too in heart believes that JK and MY continues on together in a painless world. With that, I am satisfied.

P.S. I hope the drama and actors/actresses will get recognized in the drama awards!! I would love to see JSM and SIG all dressed up together :)

I hope so too! It would be lovely to see Mookang couple again. I don't ship inguk and somin in real life, but I seriously love moo kang couple they really made this couple into their own:wub:https://instagram.com/p/Bp7Fd4OFvvX/

this just make my heart flutters when they look at each other with loving and content eyes and and moo young shyly snuzzle towards her. Their chemistry is lit:heart:

@hoyund now that you point out how JG have known all along JK was so attached to Mooyoung, I can't help but feel upset. Like he knew what Mooyoung means to her then and when he knew JK is love with MY he decided to stab him, like seriously JG that stabbing scene was seriously so out of sense. What did he even get from that.:anguished: 

Jk was extremely worried the following day because MY didn't come back home that was seriously horrible of JG.

@Mymindisblank

yeah ah I can't sit through seung ah again, I think the actress is the only hole in the whole cast, she had no chemistry at all with MY it was zero even the kisses looked so forced haha. I have been on IG just browsing Mookang couple scenes and rewatching it all again, I can't help but tear up at their hugging and snuggling and laughter knowing how they ended in the end:heartbreak:

@miyukiakira1988 I found seo in guk so nice for signing and taking selfies with almost whoever was there in this, he must have been losing sleep due to the drama but he was still aknowledging his fans, what a sweetheart:wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 9

12 hours ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

What can I say...

All about "The Smile Left Your Eyes - One Hundred Million Stars From The Sky" is simply perfect. From writer Eriko Kitagawa, who created/wrote a masterpiece to TVN for making a remake that was also another masterpiece. Indeed a MASTERPIECE OF A MASTERPIECE.

The J-D Version & The K-D Version, both are perfect in their own way and I love both of them.

But...

The K-D Version, will always have a special place in my heart. Everything about this remake was a roller coaster of emotions in a beautiful painful journey.

There isn't nothing wrong/bad about this remake. In fact this doesn't even look like a remake. This Version is just perfect in their own way. The story, the actors, the ost's.

My first time trying to do a FMV.

I hope you all like.

I love your FMV and you even match the lyrics with their actions :wub:such great editing. Thank you for ending the scene with them under the million sky that was such a heartwrenching scene but so beautiful I wish they had ended the drama with that scene instead where they snuggle together without JK disappearing :wub:

I've always like seo inguk and somin casually but I think this drama just make me adore them more, I knew somin could carry a melo but mine seo in guk hit it out of the park, like you said their chemistry was a powerful one. Although I must admit that my fav kdrama couple has always been kang maru and seoeungi from innocent man, song Joong ki and moon chae won literally light up the screen when they are together and MOokang couple reminds me of their love which was insane and tragic but yet so beautifully potrayed on the screen. So now the moo kang couple is at the same place in my heart as eungimaru couple:) 

11 hours ago, princeminminn said:

I still truly think that the adults failed them, several times over. And things might have turned out different if they'd dont been as worried about their own fates. 

Exactly even when MY doesn't believe there is any good in him, he must be wondering why JK is insisting so much that he is not bad, that shopping scene really translate how MY was telling her he's not this kind of person but JK is not having any of it and just shove everything in the cart. She believes and never wavered not once that there is Good in MY and she loves him with all his past scars intact, it didn't matter to her who he was then but who he is with her in the now is what matters:bawling:

12 hours ago, camichi said:

I agree.

There are many people that skip episodes or skip scenes and in the end can't  understand  what is  happening  or why.  There are  those that only watch a Drama but do not think about the charaacters , they only watch but they don't looks for reasons or they don't understand about Dilemmas . There are viewers that don't know how to find diferents perspectives  or how  make an analysis about the characters. 

We know that JK had fallen for MY before she knew her friend was dating him. Even JK didn't know that that guy was exciting her in some way. 

For me MY was a bad guy since the begining not a hero and we know that, MY perturbed the life of every person he met throuht his life. MY was a lovely bad guy, even, i  would have fallen for him too, then why not Jin Kang? . That's why i like this site, because here we not only drops comments, we used to analyzed the plot or the characters of a Drama. 

This will be one of my favorite Dramas and JK and MY will be my favorities characters forr ever. I know i can't watch for a long time again because it hurts a lot.

Love for all of you partners.

I didn't find MY as a hopeless romantic at all where did people get that idea from? He literally had no idea how to nicely ask JK out on a date, he loves her so much and yet he didn't quite understand how to translate that into action. 

Most of the time it was JK who had to remind him, you were supposed to stop me from leaving, you should never leave your Hp behind you should not disappear without telling, she literally had to teach the guy :wub::D 

of course he has his moments where he hugs her not wanting to let her go those were small steps but a beautiful one that shows that it's ok to express your love that way.

I might be the only one who is not over them, someone please help me. :sweatingbullets: I don't know I still have so much to say when the drama is already over:bawling:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 7

9 hours ago, namidajanai said:

May I know what kind of bad experience you had in DB I posted for the first time ever in the site, I've been going to the site for 8 years but it was my first time commenting there because of B)TSHLYE 

hi, @namidajanai! i've been visiting dramabeans regularly since 2010! and just like you, i only became active in commenting because of TSHLYE! :wub: i love the site and the recaps, but there are some members who could be rude, dismissive, even arrogant, sometimes. there were instances i felt my comments were stupid because of another member's response. it's normal to have differences in opinion, but we could all choose to be nice, tactful, and polite, right? i still leave comments in TSHLYE recaps, though, just to show my support for the drama and the cast.

3 hours ago, hoyund said:

Thanks for pointing out this scene between JG & MY, it's one of my many favorite dialogues in the last episode! And yes, it was so fitting that as adults, it was JK who took care of MY right up to the end in a reversal of roles in protecting him from the first bullet and choosing to believe him over the rest of the world.

YES! YES! They are each other's home and salvation right from the start til the tragic end. Every time I replay that scene when JK took the first bullet for MY, I couldn't imagine how MY must have felt as he witnesses her fall. The pain must have been unfathomable. Someone posted before that MY probably passed on first 'coz after seeing JK fall he has already lost the will to live (and we all know MY is a tough cookie).

8 hours ago, camichi said:

BUT i do no llike PSH too much. I realy liked her before but, she acts always the same and all of her characters are similar and i got taired of her.

So, true! PSH has acted the same way in all of the dramas I watched with her in it. She seems very nice, though, but I don't think she is a very good actress. I actually realized that she is a far bigger star than JSM, and I felt a little bad. Same with SIG, he is so heartbreakingly underrated :(

7 hours ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

@teachermok If you want to start a petition this is the site to do https://www.change.org/

But like @hoyund said I also think that it will be almost impossible for the producers/pd's to notice them.

how do we get ourselves noticed, @miyukiakira1988 and @hoyund? i hope they get a reunion project in the not so distant future like Lee Dong Wook and Yoo Inna! 

4 hours ago, Mymindisblank said:

Thankfully a less heart breaking drama!! Clean with passion for now! Need all the fluff I can get after all the heartache and pain haha!

yeah, i find the premises of both alhambra and boyfriend a tad boring. looking forward to clean with passion, too. im also thinking of watching the new kim sun-ah starrer red moon, blue sun coz i adore the male lead lee yi kyung. finally the trusty and funny sidekick/friend gets a much deserved big break as the lead.

it's a sunday here in my city, and i have work the WHOLE day (on a fricking sunday!) with limited internet access. normally, i'd be very annoyed, but today i find it a welcome distraction coz, otherwise, i'll spend the whole day immersed in MY and JK's world again!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, hoyund said:

For those who have forgotten the scene mentioned above, I typed out the dialogue below. This scene is set right before my other favorite scene (lol) where MY is laying on the ground and dreams JK is right next to him.

JG: You were neglected children…and you took care of Jin Kang then. To Jin Kang, you were her whole world. That’s why Jin Kang stopped talking after you went missing. Even when she came to our house, it took over 3 months. She sat on the floor, looking at the main gate all day long and cried when the sun set. And cried again. When I thought she might’ve placed her heart with us, if she saw a boy around that size, she followed him like crazy.

You did that. You were the one to place love in her heart.

MY: (tears in his eyes) It would be nice if it’s true. Although I can’t believe it.

JG: The burn scar on your right shoulder is the proof of that.

:tears:

Reading this, with the BGM playing is a baaadd idea. 

I am not one for "poetic" endings, or tragedies even. But after just playing everything over in my head all night long, I can admit that the ending was one of the most beautiful tragedies I have seen. I don't think anything else could have proved JK's love to MY as her final moment of stepping in-front of him did. As someone else mentioned...he'd been alone for a very long time.

What he said to JK in one of the earlier episodes "I'm okay, I am used to getting rejected", and his repeated confirmations, either from JK or JG; "Are you okay with me like this?" "JK will be able to go on as normal right?" Despite everything, I think he still harbored the notion that he doesn't really leave a lasting impact on anyone. That everything would go on as normal, even with him gone. But right there at the end, he gets to see the depth of JK's love for him. He gets to feel needed, loved. And that gives me a little bit of solace. He didn't die as alone as he lived. 

This OST does strange things to you...

6 hours ago, namidajanai said:

@hoyund now that you point out how JG have known all along JK was so attached to Mooyoung, I can't help but feel upset. Like he knew what Mooyoung means to her then and when he knew JK is love with MY he decided to stab him, like seriously JG that stabbing scene was seriously so out of sense. What did he even get from that.:anguished: 

Jk was extremely worried the following day because MY didn't come back home that was seriously horrible of JG.

And this is what makes me mad. You didn't think these two broken souls, who were each others everything, in YOUR OWN WORDS, deserved to know their truth? You didn't think they deserved the chance to seek out this comfort? You didn't think they had the right to decide whether or not they could be with each other? How was MY to blame for what his father did? In a way it was JK's parent's who ruined his family by getting his mother involved in the cult. But they were just two lost children, with only each other for comfort. 

And Tak...what was her damage at the end there? Where was her prejudice towards MY coming from? Arghhh crappy adults. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4