Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

OH

CRAP!!!

af6cdb5dfc19e50f3398c1d3e2604b49.png

lucky MY stopped her

2a813cb9ecd4181e54bac64c2a316fec.png

Spoiler

31a19af018b9a65c622e8964cffcc303.png

94851cd93e37ebdbf23fec7db4e2d930.png

d154a19b0d8e5c934d1c7489e95b9db3.png

FFFFRRRQQQQ!!!

U murderer he tried to shoot MY but she took the bullet and so he shot MY a second time and got him.

Spoiler

420ab85be0834f2da2c6782da00a9d0a.png

DsnIh8NUwAEW8WM.jpg

DsnIiJAU8AAm6Jt.jpg

13f4c08fd32d495b031c6d5aaba1b83e.png

7ade0bf1a752e5c9dd2d3e87762d0835.png

29cdf36322be304817b82d6fc9060972.png

be3f6a35c589453b44d80859479f5dc0.png

MY last words - I love you

and JG is late

Spoiler

50ba60b178384e9b6d090b31f6326b4f.png

If anything, I prefer this ending than the Jdrama. But poor JG to find them like that. His tears are like ours

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

And so it was a tragedy indeed T T

I will just imagine that they are in a better place now free from the cruelty of this world. That they can be truly happy and free to love each other. 

Farewell my beloved Moo Young and Jin Kang. 

• Like 11

OMG i’m in shock right now.

I knew it

i knew it that she couldn’t kill him. We knew it. And you know what better this ending it is more reasonable.

the secretary omg I thought he was on our side, I was wrong.

our mookang couple now will be together forever.

i’m crying like there’s no tomorrow!!!

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

Curse you Seoul traffic! You made Super Oppa late!!! Curse youuuuuu

I wish they just ran for it the moment they saw each other instead of talk huhu STONE-FACED SECRETARY YOU ARE SO VILE! I wish that you grow warts all over your body!!

• Like 7

My heart hurts too much right now, I can't stop crying .. also seeing JG crying like that is horrible too :(

Edited by franandream
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

What a heartbreaking ending! :bawling: But I must admit I prefer both of them to leave together than to leave one behind. The person who is left behind will suffer even more from the pain of moaning for/missing the deceased. Poor JG. Another trauma added to his already guilty scarred heart. Hope he marries Tak and move on. And for us, let's do a *group hug* and move on too....Take care everyone! :heart:

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

It is heartbreaking. It will take time to recover from this but it was worth it.

Thank you writer-him, pd-nim and everyone involved in this masterpiece.

Thank you for all the emotions that you gave us during all these long weeks. You made this show a brilliant piece of art despite being a remake.

Guys, this was the best ending that we could have asked for. They died together. I’m fine like this. It hurts so bad. They took a big risk with this story and I thank them so much.

JSM and SIG are the best actors. I’ll never forget this couple!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I will not watch the latest episodes... So the writer has done a perfect job to break ours hearts in the most cruel way... Bye bye writer, i will not watch another script made by you!:pensive:

• Like 2

It doesn't hurt as much 'coz at least they passed on together and most importantly they left this cruel world knowing that they truly loved each other.

You know what? I honestly thought the cabin was cleaned as it would serve as their home. I honestly thought they'll make it through ALIVE! Gaaaahhhhh

I wish JK was able to relish more of her newfound memories! AND NOW I'M HATING ON STONE-FACED SECRETARY EVEN MORE!!!

LET'S ALL CRY TOGETHER IN 3...2...1.....

• Like 3
  • Sad 7

I pity MY’s character the most. He never has someone to lean on, when he finally found one, life throws a joke. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 9