Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] Hundred Million Stars From the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별

9 minutes ago, deishii said:

They can die together or fake their own death and live with their real names. That would be a happy ending. See? We can be better writers. Hahahahaha

I’d go for the latter :bawling:

but I’d rather see JK die with MY instead of MY dying alone and JK living the rest of her life traumatized by MY’s death

54 minutes ago, deishii said:

3 shots were fired and that lady died. It looked like MY was provoked and got played on.

This remind me of last scene of  Se7en (1995)  Brad Pitt, Directed by David Fincher

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, teachermok said:

Me, too. Me, too. JSR got the better of him. I wish he hadn't pulled the trigger.

I wonder when he will finally say I love you to JK. Will they die? What a long wait for tomorrow.

He will tell her, He sure will. 

What it seems different from the j version is that JK seems to understand MY, she doesn't believe that he approached her for revenge and that is what makes her a better character than Yuko.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jujuls said:

He will tell her, He sure will. 

What it seems different from the j version is that JK seems to understand MY, she doesn't believe that he approached her for revenge and that is what makes her a better character than Yuko.

Most, if not all, of the characters in this remake are infinitely better than the original, although Kimura Takura shone in that one and could give SIG a run for his money (SIG still wins by a long shot, though hehe). The characters here are more logical and more human, which- I've mentioned it already before- makes the heartbreak deeper for us viewers because we could better sympathize with them than with their Jap counterparts.

This scene made me cry

• Sad 1

Wow, it's been a while for me to write again in this forum...ha ha.. I guess I'll just have to wait what will come of the last episode tomorrow.

Just wanna say, will I still hold on to that "Love will save people"? That perhaps they will give us a happy and different ending? Probably MY will be saved by his love of JK and JK's love for him? But if he still dies even after knowing the truth (esp. now that he killed someone), that LOVE he has for her and her for him will be his redemption in the end, thus he will be saved but not necessarily survive. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, teachermok said:

TVN should hire you! hehe

At this point, I would appreciate a good laugh. Lol

This is just too sad. :'(

• Like 2

im not the least upset that seran died.good riddance. i just wish MY had been clever enough to trick her into killing herself. i knew she'd pull something like this to trick him. MY shouldnt have asked her to look into his past. is anyone still hoping for a happy ending? can we have our OTP just "die" and then see them love the rest of their lives in a deserted island together? is that too much to ask? 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, deishii said:

At this point, I would appreciate a good laugh. Lol

This is just too sad. :'(

Yeah it is too sad. I couldn't sleep. It's almost 1am now in my part of the world. I was crying almost all throughout the episode. I knew I'd be dealing with tough stuff coming into the drama. What I didn't expect was that I'd be caring so much for the characters, JK and MY especially, that everything that's happening now just hurts too bad. I've to constantly remind myself that this is just a drama, but I still can't shake the sadness off.

MY's life is so so so sad that it breaks my heart just thinking about what he went through and is going through.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

It's been a long time since I saw the original Japan version of this drama, so in order to prepare myself for these final episodes I watched the final episode of the Japan drama. This version has been consistent in following the Japan script and hitting the major plot points and story arcs, although the execution has often been different, even if the drama covers the  same plot points.  There was a lot I didn't remember, so I'm glad I had the refresher. 

I just read the recap at Dramamilk for Ep. 15, and... YES! As I (and others) suspected, Jang Se Ran played Moo Young! MY and JK are not siblings! JSR made it up! She confessed to the secretary that once she figured out that JK was the key to controlling MY, she had a fake family registry done saying JK was MY sister. So they are going the fauxcest route. Unfortunately, Moo Young believes that JK is his blood sister and now that he has killed Se Ra I don't know how the truth will come out before tragedy. Can this drama still be saved from death and destruction? I don't know.  Real life intervened, so I haven't been able to catch up here in this thread, but I'm hoping I can catch up now and comment more later on. Subs are going to be out slower for me because of Thanksgiving holiday, since Viki relies on the volunteers. Why did the last episode have to be out Thanksgiving day-aargh! Not sure if Dramamilk recap will be out either since I think that blog is also from US, so they will be having holiday as well.  

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

It's been a long time since I saw the original Japan version of this drama, so in order to prepare myself for these final episodes I watched the final episode of the Japan drama. This version has been consistent in following the Japan script and hitting the major plot points and story arcs, although the execution has often been different, even if the drama covers the  same plot points.  There was a lot I didn't remember, so I'm glad I had the refresher. 

I just read the recap at Dramamilk for Ep. 15, and... YES! As I (and others) suspected, Jang Se Ran played Moo Young! MY and JK are not siblings! JSR made it up! She confessed to the secretary that once she figured out that JK was the key to controlling MY, she had a fake family registry done saying JK was MY sister. So they are going the fauxcest route. Unfortunately, Moo Young believes that JK is his blood sister and now that he has killed Se Ra I don't know how the truth will come out before tragedy. Can this drama still be saved from death and destruction? I don't know.  Real life intervened, so I haven't been able to catch up here in this thread, but I'm hoping I can catch up now and comment more later on. Subs are going to be out slower for me because of Thanksgiving holiday, since Viki relies on the volunteers. Why did the last episode have to be out Thanksgiving day-aargh! Not sure if Dramamilk recap will be out either since I think that blog is also from US, so they will be having holiday as well.  

ha ha ha h ah

can you imagine, the drama going japanese way to the T.. EXCEPT this time

you the audience knows that they weren't sibling so are not yucked by the incest but super touched by the tragedy and miscommunication :P

although then what did tak mean when she said to JK that if MY is the lost boy, sister should def not get close to him :P .. ages ago in some episode..

2 hours ago, bella1025 said:

im not the least upset that seran died.good riddance. i just wish MY had been clever enough to trick her into killing herself. i knew she'd pull something like this to trick him. MY shouldnt have asked her to look into his past. is anyone still hoping for a happy ending? can we have our OTP just "die" and then see them love the rest of their lives in a deserted island together? is that too much to ask? 

With all of our theories and us connecting past episodes even teaser, everything could be a possibility.

About the teaser, wherein Moo Young was on the rooftop looking like he was about to jump and Jin Kang holding his hands, this might be a hint of what's about to happen in the final episode.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, deishii said:

With all of our theories and us connecting past episodes even teaser, everything could be a possibility.

About the teaser, wherein Moo Young was on the rooftop looking like he was about to jump and Jin Kang holding his hands, this might be a hint of what's about to happen in the final episode.

basically the final episode was ALREADY there even before the show aired and that is just amazing because when i watched the promo i didn't really understand the meaning of it all. I'll miss talking to you all, we have turned ourselves into detectives. Having this thread and sharing this experience with you made everything more enjoyable even in the tragic set of this story.

I think that she will save him, they won't die, this show already killed 4 people. He will probably turn himself in.

The theme of the story is about becoming human through the power of love (i think that's the meaning of the power of love, this was also said in the j ending), that doesn't really mean a happy ending. 

I don't see JK killing MY, she knows him better than anyone else.

• Like 6

ok... i have totally skipped 2 episodes last week... (i tapped my back on that... felt like it was a marshmallow test!)hahaha...

i am thinking of skipping this sad ending again...and wait for the finale tonight (tomorrow morning in my side of the world...!)

now, what the heck am i doing reading in this forum.... I JUST CAN'T HELP IT!!!

I am still standing by my happy ending... they are not sibling!!! and they will live happily ever after... the end...!  i wont be able to sleep tomorrow at all if i dont get a happy ending on this drama... 

Spoiler

OOT:

LMK had happy ending on TBI, JSM needs to have happy ending too... or i will put them both back on BTIMFT...! hahaha! :lol:

Even though most of us suspected it so happy and relieved after all these weeks of worrying #teamnon-siblings triumphed :)

29 minutes ago, jujuls said:

I think that she will save him, they won't die, this show already killed 4 people. He will probably turn himself in.

The theme of the story is about becoming human through the power of love (i think that's the meaning of the power of love, this was also said in the j ending), that doesn't really mean a happy ending. 

I don't see JK killing MY, she knows him better than anyone else.

Maybe I am being too optimistic but I  agree with  everything. I was prepared for the Japanese ending but after last night's episode I just can't help that Jin Kang's love, determination and strength will save MY. 

• Like 3

OHHH MY GOSH! AS IN, OHH MY GOSH! After all the very long posts that I've always been writing about this drama, that's all I can say about it tonight, at least for now :)I never asked that much for I am aware since the start that it will break my heart. Thus, all I ever asked is that, they won't turn out as siblings. And I'm happy that my wish has been granted. So thankful to the hundred million stars for granting my wish. Thanks to all of you who wished with me. :) I can present my academic writing tomorrow with a wishful heart. Thank you and good night from my side of the world!

• Like 4

I just finished the episode with subs and oh my god. I was crying from the start till the end. This show.

I don’t know who I’m more mad more at.

SR for being a total b*** or MY for not checking the facts! He’s supposed to be smart for God’s sake!!!

So a Korean version really didn’t dare to go there. Fauxcest is it. I’m still numb from watching the episode but seeing the preview... As we guessed before - they’re going to jump off that damn cliff, right?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1